G is for Greed

Story Info
He thought his first wife was greedy. His second...
11.6k words
4.46
169.1k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,156 Followers

[ This story contains betrayal, cheating, lies and illegal activities. It includes oral sex, coitus, and orgasms (real and faked). It is not a polyamory story. The story is fiction. The characters do not exist although I've known a few people who have some attributes shared by characters in the story. Your feedback is encouraged.]

Mike had been married for eleven years, this time. The first time had been three years of what Mike thought of as bliss. When Sara suddenly announced they were getting a divorce it shook him hard. His head kept telling him, 'It shouldn't be this way.'

It could have been worse, he told himself, she wasn't leaving him for another man or even for a woman. It was all about money. He didn't have or make enough. She was kind enough to say she loved him, but couldn't/wouldn't live her life poor.

Their sex life had been wild and frequent. From the day they moved in together until the afternoon she moved out they had sex at least once a day. After she moved out she still came by about once a week and screwed his brains out. In between her visits he prayed she would decide she could live with a school teacher. That lasted eight months, then she found a banker and she started banging him and stopped visiting Mike's bedroom. She told him that John wanted an exclusive relationship. Six more months and Sara and John flew to Vegas and got married. Three years after Sara quit visiting his bed or any part of his life, Mike met a woman at church, Bonnie. Almost a year after that, they got married.

They spent many evenings before and after they married discussing and planning their financial future. She worked. He worked. They closed their individual accounts and pooled their resources into joint accounts.

At the end of his first marriage Mike had less than a thousand dollars in savings and nothing in a 401K, 403B or any other retirement account. Eleven years after he married Bonnie they had almost a quarter million stashed away. Bonnie was a smart woman and she managed their money. Not a dime of it was in the bank that Sara's new husband worked for. The only thing Mike continued to miss about Sara, when he bothered to think of her at all, was their sex lives. They didn't see each other, didn't email and didn't bump into each other, ever. As far as Mike was concerned Sara might as well have fallen off the planet. Except for the occasions when he was in bed with Bonnie and wanted something more that mild vanilla sex. Those occasions were frequent.

Bonnie was a good looking woman, even fully dressed. She wore nice clothes. They were a bit conservative, not flashy and not daring. Her taste in underclothes was much the same, good quality, but not aimed at sexy. Mike doubted she had ever been inside a Victoria's Secret store. Sara had loved lacy, racy things that peeked from her clothes and while Mike thought of Bonnie as "good looking" he had always thought of Sara as "Hot!"

Mike and Sara had married on the ninth of September. He married Bonnie on the tenth. The years were different, but having the dates being close together made it easy for Mike to remember.

Mike taught at the local high school. He taught math to mostly ninth graders. Basic math and Algebra 1. Bonnie worked for the city council, solving problems. If you had a pothole on your street you called Bonnie and she got someone out there and the pothole got fixed. If you wanted to speak at a City Council Meeting, you called Bonnie to get on the speaker's list. She said her job was as a troubleshooter.

Mike taught five periods of math a day. His free period linked with his lunch so he had extra time all at once. He spent it on the laptop he carried everywhere. He spent it reading and studying all the things that interested him. In the evenings he and Bonnie watched Jeopardy on television and Bonnie often said she felt pride that Mike, her husband, knew so many of the questions.

He always began his computer time by checking his emails. This story actually begins with him checking his email on the ninth of October, one month to the day from his anniversary with Sara.

The line on his Outlook page read: "05:55 09/09/XX Lacy@earthlink.org "You're Invited"

"Invited to what?" Mike said out loud. He thought, 'Who's Lacy?'

(click) The email opened. "Mike, It's been too long. I believe you have a pupil-free day next Friday. If you arrange it, you can be off campus all day. You are invited to a surprise party for you. A very private party filled with surprises. Drive to Lakeside, to 1144 Shoreline Drive. Park in the garage and close the garage door. There is an old paint can on the workbench. The key under the paint can unlocks the door between the garage and the lodge. You don't need to bring anything but your body. Everything else will be available inside the lodge. I'll be waiting. Please let me know you're coming. Lacy" The email gave a link and when Mike clicked on it the screen showed him a picture of a woman wearing a very sexy lace teddie. He smiled and wondered if Bonnie had sent him the email. It was out of character for her, but if not her, who?

A student knocked on the door to his classroom at that moment. He clicked the mouse and the screen switched to an algebra problem and the six steps to a solution. He motioned to the student and he entered. Twenty minutes of help later, the student left and Mike clicked back into his email program.

He read the eighteen emails that had come in from students and answered the six that needed answers. He read and responded to the six emails from other math teachers all over the state and the three from members of the church he and Bonnie attended. When he was done he had time left to eat his lunch and read one chapter in a James Patterson book he checked out of the school library.

The email from Lacy was left in his mailbox, unanswered.

That evening Bonnie told him over dinner that she and three others from work were driving to Riverdale for a two-day conference. She showed him the one-page flier about the conference on Thursday and Friday. The mayor named her and three others to attend. She was all excited to be going, to be selected to go and excited that the city was paying for their room and food for the three days.

"Three days? The flier says Thursday and Friday." Mike was puzzled.

"They are allowing us to stay Friday night so we don't have to drive home tired. We have to leave on Wednesday to drive there. We get hotel rooms for Wednesday night, Thursday night and Friday night!"

"I'm impressed."

"Don't be. The mayor found a way to save money. The four of us will be in two rooms. Carol Jenkins and I share one room. Bob Chu and Frank Lenetti share the other room."

Her conversation for the rest of the evening was not with Mike. She talked with Carol about what they would pack, wear and do in Riverdale. Mike watched television and eavesdropped.

The next day at school he got involved in introducing a new concept to his Algebra 1 classes and when it was time for lunch he was actually hungry. He opened the lunch Bonnie had made for him and found a note from her with his sandwich.

"Starting Wednesday you'll need to buy your lunches. I'll be out of town. I'll miss you. B."

He ate the sandwich, apple and small bag of kettle chips. He opened the laptop and his email program. There was only one email. It was from Lacy.

"Mike, you didn't respond to my email. Perhaps you thought it was a joke sent to you by Bonnie. Now you know it wasn't sent by her. Since the mayor is sending her out of town I've decided to change my invitation. The new invitation is this: After school on Thursday drive to Lakeside, to 1144 Shoreline Drive. Park in the garage and close the garage door. There is an old paint can on the workbench. The key under the paint can unlocks the door between the garage and the cabin. You don't need to bring anything but your body. Plan to stay until Saturday morning. The teddie in the picture comes in different colors. I have blue, lavender and black. Please, Hit reply and type the word YES in the subject line along with your color preference. Don't disappoint me, please. Lacy."

He thought about the invitation for a while, hit the mouse and opened the picture again. He knew the picture was from an on-line catalog and his mind wondered how the teddie would look on Lacy. Was she as slim as the model? As big chested? Did she have long legs? The picture was on the screen for five minutes.

He went back to her email. Click, the reply screen came up, cursor on the subject line.

Mike typed "YES! Lavender", looked at it for a few seconds while he wondered if... and he hit send.

During the rest of the day Mike was interrupted by thoughts of teddies, breasts, sex and visions of cabins out by the lake. Sixth period he was troubled by a partial erection. A remarkably well-endowed student had leaned over his desk and asked him a question about the homework. Her pale skinned breasts were all but naked in front of him. He answered the question and when he looked up at her face she smiled that knowing smile women have when they know you were looking right where they wanted you looking.

Bonnie made Chicken Margherita for dinner and Mike made the salad. They ate as they watched Jeopardy. Mike only got three answers the whole evening. After the show Bonnie said, "You've been thinking about me being gone. I think I can provide something to get your mind off of my being gone."

That said, she stood up and started undressing, right there in the living room. Mike smiled and watched, wondering what Lacy was doing right that second. When Bonnie was down to her white big-girl panties and Christian bra she bent over and kissed Mike.

"Do you want to watch "Wheel of Fortune" or take me into the bedroom?" She asked.

Mike snapped himself present and said, "TV is over rated. Let's go into the bedroom." He stood and gave Bonnie the kiss she wanted. Their sexual routine was well established. The only variance was that Bonnie had left most of her clothes in the family room. In the bedroom Mike took off his clothes and put them in the hamper, after he emptied the pockets and removed his belt from the pants. Bonnie took off the white cotton panties that covered her to her waist and her bra. Mike believed the Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army, had designed her bras. Not for comfort, certainly not for sexiness, but for durability. More than once he had wondered if they were seventy percent cotton and thirty percent Kevlar.

In their normal bedroom routine, Bonnie centered herself on their bed, on her back. The blankets and top sheet were folded neatly near the foot of the bed. The main light in the bedroom was always off and only the bedside lamp on Mike's side of the bed was on. The lamp on Bonnie's side held a seventy-five watt bulb, good for reading, but terrible for establishing "the mood." Mike's lamp held a fifteen watt bulb. Mike would climb onto the bed from the foot, crawling up between her legs until he was face to face with her and his penis touched her pubic hair forest.

In his mind he always called her pussy her forest. He had never seen a woman anywhere, not in person, movies or magazines with so much hair, so thick, long and amazing. He had talked to her about cutting it, trimming it or shaving it and her reaction was to state, "good Christian women don't." She did trim it enough that the hairs didn't peek out when she wore a bathing suit, but she only wore a bathing suit three times a summer. Mike always thought when she did wear a swimsuit it looked like she was carrying a steel wool pad in her crotch.

She would wiggle herself as she kissed his face until she felt his penis press into her slit. He would press in and she would suck on his lower lip as he entered her. Her hips bucked as he thrust into the forest and if she got really hot she hooked her feet on his calves and arched as she came.

Being a mathematician Mike kept count. Her best month in eleven years had been the third month after they married. She had had four orgasms that month. She had at least one a month, sometimes two. Three happened during their vacation each summer.

Bonnie had never outright turned Mike down if he wanted sex, unless she was having cramps or her period. If he was making moves and she thought he might want sex she might complain of being extra tired, of feeling a cold coming on or having a stomach ache, but she never said, "I don't want to" and she never said, "No."

That Monday night she didn't have an orgasm. She faked one, so Mike would feel macho. However, Mike knew she was faking. She made the right moans and grabbed his biceps correctly, but the muscles in her vagina didn't spasm. Mike finished himself off inside her and told her she was great.

As soon as Mike shot his load Bonnie counted to ten in her head and then rolled Mike off, got out of bed and cleaned herself up. She rinsed her vagina out, used a hand towel to dry her forest and then put on her nightclothes. That night it was a blue checked nightgown from Frederick's of Wyoming. It covered everything from her head to Toledo, Ohio in checked flannel. She also wore a clean pair of white cotton panties.

They had left the family room while Pat Sajak was doing the first toss up on "Wheel of Fortune'. Bonnie picked up her clothes from the family room floor in her flannel nightgown as the winner spun the final wheel in the bonus round. Mike was asleep when she joined him in bed.

Tuesday night was different. Bonnie served a meatloaf, green beans and dinner rolls for dinner. Mike only got five correct answers on Jeopardy. The rest of the night was a repeat of Monday night. Mike unloaded inside Bonnie and was asleep before she was back in bed beside him.

They ate breakfast together Wednesday morning. As Mike loaded his briefcase Bonnie carried her suitcase to the front door. She was dressed in a brown pantsuit, one inch matching heels and a single strand of pea sized pearls. Her brown hair was in the same do it had been in for at least five years.

A mini-van pulled into their driveway and stopped. The driver, Bob Chu, honked once. Frank got out and opened the back of the minivan and met Bonnie halfway between the front door and the mini-van. She had kissed Mike on the cheek before she went out the door. Frank carried her suitcase to the back of the van while Bonnie climbed into the back seat.

Mike watched them go from the front window. He picked up his briefcase and after locking the front door, went out the back and got into his Toyota. The thought struck him that the car was the same color as Bonnie's dress and her hair. He drove the same roads at the same speeds that he always drove to school. There were three reserved parking spots at the school. The Principal, the Vice Principal and the nurse got those three. In the same front row of spaces Mike parked in number six. There was no sign saying it was his spot. Everyone just knew. They also knew he would park there at 7:35am every morning there was school. He and the Toyota would be gone at exactly 4:00pm.

He worked with students all day and felt their progress and their failures. Until lunchtime he didn't think about Bonnie once. When his last student walked out the door to begin his lunchtime, Mike thought of Bonnie.

'She didn't make my lunch.' He thought.

He walked to the cafeteria and bought lunch. He was lucky. He had bought lunch once before in the last two years and the lunch he got that day was the same as what he got the second time, a bean and cheese burrito and a carton of milk. He liked it the first time and wondered if they ever served anything else.

Back in his room he opened his laptop and opened Outlook. Twenty-one emails. He scanned the list and saw the word/name "Lacy". He clicked it open.

"Why does time slow down when I anticipate something? Why is it only Wednesday? I want it to be Thursday at 3:00pm! I want to be "dressing" for your arrival and know you are driving towards me. I am enjoying this internal torture and hating it at the same moment. As I sit here writing to you, I am wet. Not moist. I'm soaking the panty liner I put on less than ten minutes ago! I have a few surprises for you. Do you want a hint? I'm betting you do. Here's your hint: Something you have believed for over ten years is not true. Trust me. Lacy."

Mike read it three times. He stood up and paced the room. 'What could it be? Who was Lacy? Was she jerking him around, or actually wet?' He could picture a wet pussy and imagine the delicious odor and the taste. He felt his own cock begin to rise at the thoughts.

The rest of Mike's day was a blur. He suddenly was aware in his garage, not knowing how he got there. He had left school and driven home on automatic pilot. As he started to get out of the car he realized dinner was not being made. The door was not unlocked. The stereo wasn't on. No one was home.

He restarted the car, backed down the driveway and drove to his favorite restaurant, The Red Lobster. As he walked in he felt strange. The young girl standing by the podium holding a stack of menus looked at him and smiled. "How many in your party, Sir?" she asked. He felt sheepish holding up one finger.

She led him to a table with two chairs. As he sat she removed the place setting for the other chair. The food was good. The service was excellent and Mike was uncomfortable the entire time. He was used to being part of a couple, not being alone. He left a nice tip, paid the bill and immediately felt better once he was inside his old Toyota.

As he pulled out of the Red Lobster's parking lot he noticed a car wash across the street. He couldn't remember the last time he'd taken the old car through a car wash. On an impulse he pulled in and got the deluxe wash. When the guy ask him which fragrance he wanted, pointing at a list on a nearby sign, he wanted to say "pussy" but didn't. He picked "vanilla."

The phone was ringing when he opened the back door. He hurried and picked it up. He believed it would be Bonnie when he heard it ring. It was.

"How was the Red Lobster?" She asked. His mind asked, 'Am I that predictable?' His voice said, "Pretty good, but I missed not sharing dinner with you." She told him about their drive, the hotel, their rooms and their dinner. She also told him about their plans for Friday. After the all day sessions there was a dinner being hosted by the organization sponsoring the conference. There would be a band and dancing. She asked if it was Ok with Mike if she went to the dinner dance. He said he wanted her to go and to have a good time.

After the call ended he thought about the conversation. He doubted the dinner dance was something she hadn't known about before they left. If it wasn't, she wouldn't have taken appropriate clothes to wear. He turned on Jeopardy and did very well. He got thirty-two correct answers. He shut off the TV and read James Patterson for two hours. In one of the chapters Alex Cross, the detective, had a sexual encounter with his long-term girl-friend. It sent Mike's mind off into a maze of thinking about Friday at the lake and a woman named Lacy.

'Am I going to have sex with Lacy? Really?'

He thought about how it might be to have sex that wasn't the same as the last fifty times. What if Lacy liked having her breasts sucked? What if she wanted oral sex? He sat up straighter in the chair and asked himself, 'What if she wants to suck me?'

Inside his Jockey white shorts he felt his cock stir. He looked around the room, knowing full well that no one was there, that the drapes were closed and no one could see him. He unzipped and unbelted his slacks. He stood up and let them fall to the floor. He pushed his white briefs down past his knees and sat back down holding his cock in his right hand.

Thoughts of Lacy. Questions about Lacy. Questions about what she wanted with him, what the secret was, what she might want him to do to her body all raced through his mind as he stroked himself.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,156 Followers