Gabby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Do you want to turn back?” I asked.

“No, let’s explore, but watch for poison ivy,” she said.

We walked a bit and reached a small clearing with a tree log to sit on. We sat and each opened our second beer. She still had her suit on and her bust line was beginning to show more and more over her suit. She caught my gaze and said, “Yes, they are nice, aren’t they? I was lucky, my sister is as flat as a pancake,” she said, as she shifted them in her suit.

“You know, my 21st birthday is just two weeks away. I’m going to have a small party. Do you want to come?” she asked nicely.

That was the first time she really acted like I was a normal person and not ‘The Boy Scout’.

“Yeah, sure. Great.”

“Cool,” she said.

There was a noise in the brush behind us. We crouched down and peeked.

There was Janice and Carl from the meat department. He was dropping his drawers as we watched, and Janice shed her suit so fast, it was hard to believe she had it on in the first place. She dropped to her knees and took Carl in her mouth like she was going to swallow him. He could have seen us if he bothered to open his eyes and look. But I guess he knew the lesson I was trying to telepathically teach Erik about closing his eyes. Janice was bobbing her head up and down his cock like the apocalypse was upon us. He was already shaking and pulled her mouth off of him.

“That’s what men see in her. She gives great…” I stopped, remembering whom I was talking to.

“Head,” she finished for me. “There had to be something that attracted them.”

“I suppose she wants to be humped in return,” I whispered.

Janice turned around and bent her unattractive, shapeless body, so she was wide open for him, and her horse face looking directly at us. She saw us and blew us a kiss.

“She’s a sick fuck,” said Gabby.

Carl took his nine-inch weapon and jammed it in Janice. His meat-cutting swelled fingers held her hips tightly as he repeatedly thrust himself into her. Janice snorted like the horse that she resembled.

Carl’s thighs started to quiver. Gabby reached her arm around my waist and held on tight. “He’s going to cum!” she whispered into my ear.

‘Overstating the obvious,’ I thought.

He pounded Janice a few more times then stopped. He grunted and moaned. Janice opened her eyes and looked at us.

“Let’s go,” I said to Gabby.

We walked out of the woods. Gabby still had her arm tightly around my waist. When we reached the clearing, Erik and Bonnie were watching Janice’s kids. I looked at Gabby and she burst out in uncontrollable laughter. This was a strange day indeed. We continued back to the pavilion in search of more beer. I was feeling fine and so was Gabby. She still had a mortal lock on my waist. I finally put my arm around her waist.

“Thank God I didn’t have to do it for you,” she said.

************

We reached the first pavilion and grabbed as many Ballentines we could carry, and headed back for the lake. We passed Hal on the way. He looked at me and gave me a thumb’s up. Gabby stopped and gave him a kiss. “Have fun,” he said, as he headed back to the pavilion.

We got back to the lake and it was nearly deserted. Between us, we had snatched eight beers. We set them down and sat on the bank for a while.

“I’m really sorry I misjudged you earlier,” said Gabby. ‘I think you’re really cool, just like Uncle Hal said.”

“He said that?” I asked, surprised.

“He said that he would turn over the store to you when he retired if he didn’t have a son. That’s how much he likes you.”

I waited a moment for that to set in. I had no idea that he saw that kind of potential in me. There was a ‘click’ and it was Gabby opening a beer for me. With another ‘click’ she opened one for herself. We sat and sipped our beer as we noticed Janice approaching the lake again.

“Oh no,” said Gabby.

“Who’s got the kids this time?” I asked, as we both squinted up to the pavilions. We couldn’t tell. She walked into the lake and just floated out to the center.

“Who do you thing she’s waiting for this time?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” said Gabby. She took a big sip of her beer. So did I.

We kept a constant vigil for the next fifteen minutes. No one came. Finally we saw another woman walk up to the bank of the lake. She started to undress. She did not have a suit on under her clothes and stripped down to nothing. She walked into the lake and swam out to Janice. It was Bonnie.

“Well, fuck me,” said Gabby.

“Unbelievable,” I said. I drained my beer and opened another one. Gabby held her hand out as she finished hers. I handed her another one as we watched the two women swirl in the water.

“What do you think they’re doing underwater?” I asked, expecting a snicker in response.

“They are caressing each other. First their breasts,” she said, as she traced her fingers over her own breasts. She made several circular motions over her mounds and then settled were her nipples were. “Then down here,” she said, as her hand disappeared between her legs. It made a gentle trace of her vaginal lips outside of her swimsuit and zeroed in on the spot most men forget about.

There was a lump in my throat, and one developing down below, as I watched Gabby explore herself in front of me.

“Then they kiss,” she said, as her lips met mine. She still had her hands on herself. Her kiss became more intense. She shuddered with a climax, as my lips were still exploring hers. I looked out to the lake, and saw the two women locked in a kiss without their hands showing above the water line.

Gabby recovered and looked out on the lake as well. “I want to go swimming again, but let’s wait until they’re done.”

We watched. A few minutes later, both Bonnie and Janice left the lake. We both opened our last beer. It was 6:45. At best we had another hour or so before the busses took off. Also, it was time for Hal to call last dinner. We could smell the steaks cooking away.

“Are you hungry?” I asked Gabby.

“I can eat any time,” she said.

“So can I.”

We walked out until it was waist high and them we swam out to the center. There was no one at the lake. Everyone was trying to get the perfect steak up at the pavilion. Gabby turned toward me and said, “Okay, Matt,” she did some body shaking and then said, “There you go. El Natural.”

I reached out and found her naked breast. It was large and soft. She smiled at me, as I reached out my other hand and found its twin.

“Yes, they tend to come in pairs,” she giggled. She reached down to my crotch. She found me still clothed.

“Are we going to do this or not?” she asked, very seriously.

I reached down and pulled off my pants.

She found me ready, willing and able. “Whoa. A big boy.”

“Don’t mess with me,” I said.

“You are definitely a big boy. Believe me,” she said, giving me a few tugs. “Remember earlier?” she said, as she wrapped her arms around my neck, and placed her womanhood on me. She wrapped her legs behind my thighs and positioned herself perfectly for me to slip inside her.

I closed my eyes, held her by the hips, and slid inside her. It felt like liquid velvet wrapped around my cock.

“Wow. You are big!” she said, in a low husky voice. She took a deep breath and started to slowly hump me in the water like Janice did to Erik.

Gabby wasn’t a pretty girl, nor was she ugly. She was just plain, although she had nice gray eyes. I had my eyes closed as she humped me in the water. She stopped when she noticed I was in my own little world.

“You have to use the advice you were giving the men fucking Janice? Am I that bad looking?” she asked. She sounded very insulted.

“No, of course not. It just felt so good, that I had to close my eyes,” I answered, telling the truth.

“I want you to keep them open. If it winds up taking forever, then I know that you think the same of me as you do Janice.”

“If I cum too fast, then you’ll think the same as you thought of Erik,” I responded.

“I’ll know the difference,” she said.

I stopped for a second. I put myself in the proper mind-set and started to hump her as hard as she was humping me. She leaned her head against mine, looking me in the eyes. Small giggles came out of her when I smiled and kissed her on the nose. The sound was our breathing and the water gently lapping between us as her shoulders continuously breached the surface and submerged with her rhythm. The smile left her face, as she increased the tempo. She squinted, as she suddenly thrust herself on me hard. She gritted her teeth and her womanhood started grabbing at me as if to keep me inside her forever. Her look changed to one of utter surrender, and she buried her face in my neck, making small moaning sounds. Her body shivered and shook. I was already as close as you could get, when her womanhood stated milking me with its contractions. I pushed her hips away to free myself, as I emptied my balls into the water.

She kissed my neck and placed her lips next to my ear.

“So, I don’t turn you off?” she whispered.

“No, do I turn you off?” I whispered in return.
She squeezed her heavenly body on me in the middle of the lake. We heard a warning air horn blast from the busses. Fifteen minutes and you were on your own.

“Let’s do that again,” she said, kissing my neck.

“We have to get ready to go,” I said.

“Uncle Hal told me about you 5 years ago. He has been badgering me to meet you since then. The more he bugged me, the more I wanted to avoid you. He wasn’t going to let me avoid you this time. He got my mother in the act. He set this all up today for us. Do you think he would leave us behind if things really got interesting between us?”

I opened my mouth to answer, but didn’t know what to say.

“He has a limo for both you and me when we’re ready to leave.”

“Wait a minute. You mean we could stay here all night and we’d still have a ride?”

“Um hum,” she replied, sucking on my neck.

There was another air horn blast from the busses.

“Ten minutes,” said Gabby. “Then we’re going to be all alone!” She started to giggle.

We kissed again. She had a wonderful tongue, and my mind wandered.

“Let’s head up to the bank,” said Gabby.

We swam our way toward the lake edge. There was clapping coming from there. It was Janice.

“Why are you still here?” asked Gabby.

“I was sent as insurance. Hal wanted to make sure you two wound up together. I’d say that’s a done deal. What do you think?” asked Janice.

“What a skank,” I whispered into Gabby’s ear.

“Totally,” said, Gabby. “Janice, fuck off! We want to be alone!” said Gabby.

“Have fun!” she said, as she headed back to the busses.

We stood on the grass by the lake, kissing and exploring each other’s mouths when the last warning blast was sounded. Soon the busses left. The sun was setting, and we were all alone.

I turned and started further up the embankment to grab a towel, when Gabby asked, “Have you ever done it doggie style?”

“No, never,” I said, as I tossed the towel over my face and head to dry my hair.

She tackled me like I was a quarterback.

12