Gagged with Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's a matter with you?" he asked her, then demanded, "untie me!"

"You're ruining it," Cara said it a bit louder so he could hear, nearly growling at him. As he watched in disbelief, she slowly took her panties off right in front of him and stepped out of them. He opened his mouth in shock, so unsure of what the hell was going on. She knelt down in front of him and balled up her panties. She stared at his eyes and before he could realize what was going on, she shoved them into his mouth. He tried to spit them out but she held her palm flat against his mouth. He thought about biting her, but he felt that would backfire severely because he was still restrained and needed help getting out of it. Cara's mind was blank but improvising this situation felt like such a rush; her heart was beating so fast and she felt as if she was about to jump off of a tall building.

"What are you doing?" he asked her, muffled. He swore he could smell and taste her through the garment. He felt so confused, moreso than panicked.

She stood up, unsure of what she wanted to do. He tried to spit her panties out again, so she held them against his mouth more firmly. This time he did try to bite her, but it was tough to bite a flat surface and she managed to remain a step ahead of him. This alone wouldn't work, she realized so she skipped over toward the bathroom to grab the shaving kit he mentioned.

He spat his gag out when she walked away. "Please, just call the front desk and they'll take care of it."

"Please?" he asked her again after she'd returned with the shaving kit, setting it on the floor next to him. "What do you want?" he begged her as she picked her panties back up off the floor.

The scissors were within tantalizing reach but now he didn't want them anywhere near him. Not with her around. Cara took the scissors out and placed them on the floor, and his eyes got glued to them. He understood. He read the message correctly, a sharp object meant be quiet. She walked behind him to where he couldn't see and coiled up his undershirt from an open suitcase.

"Stop! What are you doing??" the man yelled muffled, panties back in his mouth.

She instinctively timed it just right. He didn't see her, so didn't know what was coming. She shoved her panties all the way back into his mouth and tied them off firmly with his shirt despite him trying to mildly shake her off. He could've done a better job struggling out of it, but those sharp scissors told him maybe he shouldn't.

Cara then paused and lacking any self-control, played with her pussy for a few moments, her breath ragged and arrhythmic. This was the second test. Not the exact same test, but that's not how tests worked. They were different aspects, not repetitions of the same thing. On her way back she dragged another chair and placed it facing him. His muffled protestations weren't so understandable now. She tightened the gag and a delirious moan escaped her mouth.

"I have a secret," she told him quietly as she sat down facing him, picking up the scissors.

She held them in her left hand and he stopped struggling, listening to her. They were too sharp for him to struggle all of a sudden and he very much didn't want them in her hands so he sat there quietly.

She hiked her skirt up and his eyes involuntarily drifted toward her pussy. He was so confused. She wasn't sure that she was a prostitute; he had no money if she was. But no way that she was, this girl looked too wholesome to be doing this sort of thing. Pretty and unworn, with such large tan lines, and with all natural hair.

He was sure she was just some random person who walked by, which terrified him far more than any other eventuality.

She decided taking the skirt off would be better for her, so she did and sat there bottomless. As he watched, she started masturbating single-handedly right in front of him. He watched, fascinated, as her three middle fingers made it inside her pussy and started sliding in and out. It was noisy, her hand smacked of wetness. She grabbed herself as if by a handle, and then added more fingers. It looked as she was crazy wet, it was mesmerizing to watch and listen.

"I can do this," she told him quietly and slipped her fist inside her pussy very slowly, very gradually. All the way to her wrist. Definitely wet, he thought. She then showed him how she pleased herself. It wasn't a parking lot, but it was her turn now. She'd make someone else lose sleep this time.

His eyes bulged and he stared. She conversely stared at his crotch and noticed his bulge was getting bigger. Definitely bigger, she thought as she continued fucking herself with her own hand. She dropped the scissors on the carpeted floor because she needed her other hand. Her right one popped out and she leaned back and spread her legs wide in front of him, using both hands to stretch her pussy wide open for him to see. She wanted him to see how wide she could open, she felt compelled to. After a few minutes of teasing herself while he watched quietly, she got up and knelt in front of him. The second test.

She pulled his underwear down as far as it could go, which was just a few inches before they hit rope, but it was enough. His cock sprang into view, and she gasped when it popped out from behind the elastic band.

She sat back in the chair and just looked at his cock, and the man moaned and kept nodding his head toward the shaving kit. He was trying to draw her attention to it so she got off the chair to look. In another folding compartment, she found a stack of condoms. She ignored them and examined his cock again, up close on her knees.

She gave it a close look and realized she was unprepared for what she'd see. He had what looked like a nice thick cock, and that made her feel more excited. But she didn't know what it would smell like, despite some obvious clues. Traces of sweat and piss. So nasty. So new. She put her thumb on his head and stroked it upwards playfully, like a pez dispenser. It was mesmerizing to touch it, to look at it so up close, she felt. She licked her thumb clean and tasted his precum. The beast cracked its whip, and she put her lips on it embracing the smell, intuitively feeling that sort of thing was just natural, and the man moaned through his gag. The moan encouraged her to slide her lips over it and she felt excitement about her first. She didn't know exactly how to pleasure him, but she wanted to, so she slid her mouth up and down the first inch.

She felt inadequate doing it, her jaw hurt after a mere minute, and her braces cut into her skin in places she normally avoided. She felt discouraged learning that doing this was harder than it seemed. She was inexperienced. But there was a thing she wasn't inexperienced with, in a way.

The man was pointing at the shaving kit with his head again, and it angered Cara. Cara wanted him to know his nodding was useless. In this room, she held power over him.

She picked up the scissors again and the stack of condoms and sliced through each one while he watched, cutting each one right in half. The frightened look on his face was worth the effort, and she opened her mouth to breathe easier. A gasp escaped her, frightening him. She realized that she kept holding her breath and running out of oxygen while this was all happening, and he responded to it with fear. She looked completely unhinged, just crazy. She wanted him to experience the parking lot terror. She made him watch as she took the closed scissors and spontaneously slid them up and down her spread pussy lips.

She got up slowly and straddled him, listening to his frustrated protests. He stared into her eyes, not believing this was happening, then felt a strong urge to look away so he fixated on her crucifix. He hated that he was erect despite his frustration, despite his predicament. Despite being trapped.

It was her first time but there was no pain and she intuitively felt she knew what to do. Slow as a glacier moving down a mountain, she took him. She sat on his cock and delighted in the sensation. She was fucking him. He moaned but in excitement now against his will, and she slid all the way on his thick cock. She could definitely take something that size, she was pleased to find out for herself. The chair started bouncing under her private rodeo. She saw Hiram's face in his.

But Hiram wasn't enough for her. He heard the scissors drop on the floor and felt relieved.

That's when she added her hand to the equation. She reached down between her legs and managed to fit two fingers in the front, along with his cock and was working on putting in a third. This was so freaky, the man thought, this crazy chick was freakishly limber and perverted as fuck. Her fingers felt weird sliding next to his cock, but it was all so new to him that it felt exciting. She leaned into his body entirely and lost herself in passion, still bouncing on his cock, pleasuring herself. He knew he could knock her down from the chair and stop this, but he surprisingly enjoyed feeling her lithe body pressed against his through her shirt, her soft breasts reminding him of what a young woman felt like. He felt her hand rub her clit, her entire pussy really while she was fucking him, and he wanted her to feel that pleasure.

"We're gonna be so happy together," she whispered while fucking him and it scared the ever-living shit out of him.

He didn't know that she wasn't serious, or that she was thinking of a youth pastor he'd never met, it sounded like she was going to keep him bound and trapped and used until his body grew bedsores and he turned into a vegetable with no one knowing where he was. He moaned in fear but she picked up the pace and was riding him faster. Her hair smelled so good, and it modulated his worries somewhat. No one with hair smelling that good could be that malicious.

Within a minute she moaned loudly hoping for a coverlet to bite, then realizing she didn't have to be quiet anymore, she screamed. It scared and excited him but surprisingly despite everything he felt happy for her that she got off. That was one intense orgasm, a kind he hadn't witnessed in years. His stomach and legs felt wet, as if she pissed all over him, but he knew that wasn't it. She was a squirter. His heart was beating fast at the realization. This whole day was a rollercoaster of new experiences.

Cara got up off of him quietly and put her skirt back on. She washed her hands and took a moment to glance at herself in the mirror. He still had his erection when she walked out quietly, leaving the door propped open behind her.

12