Gaia's Champion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. I'm listening," Jason said as he sat down with both women facing him.

"Well, from what happened up there between the three of us, and what happened between you and me in that inlet, it's safe to say that I'm not a complete lesbian. I prefer the company of women over men, but I enjoyed your cock way too much to even think of not having it again," Elizabeth confessed.

"And Liz has also confessed her feelings about me and how she's wanted me for a long time. I'm not a lesbian, as I enjoy a good pounding," Amy said, blushing.

"Well, that much is clear from you Amy, but please, go on," Jason stated.

"We have both come to the knowledge that we are bisexual women, but on opposite sides of the spectrum. The thing is, we both need a good a proper man to look after our needs that way. Almost like a boyfriend, but not," Elizabeth stuttered, nervous about voicing this conclusion.

"How so?" he asked.

"Basically, we want to be like boyfriend/girlfriend/girlfriend. A triad, I think is the correct term. We want you to be the guy who fucks our brains out when we need it and also, we want to have sex with each other, when we want, without you losing your shit. Is that OK with you?" Amy asked, her voice betraying no nervousness as Elizabeth's had.

"We also want a man who is going to be like a real boyfriend, to the both of us," Elizabeth admitted shyly.

"So, let me get this straight; you two want to get into a triad relationship with me, where we can fuck each other stupid, but you also want to do dates with one another?" Jason asked, making sure he wasn't misreading anything. "Before I give my answer, I want to know something; Why me?"

"It's not only because you have a yummy and tasty dick that you know how to use to make a woman cum, you know," Amy shot him a flirty look as she explained. "It's also that we can tell that you are a good and decent man. I've been with a few guys and not a single one of them put my pleasure first. You are the first one who does that and that alone shows you are both considerate and compassionate."

"There's also the fact that you feel... safe. I don't know how else to describe it, but that's what you do, just by being around us," Elizabeth finished. Jason considered their answers before he gave his own.

"I would have to be both a fool and a right idiot to turn you two down," Jason said with open arms. Squealing in joy, both women tackled him to the floor, lavishing kisses all over his face. After a couple minutes of this, they let him up to catch his breath, and they all kissed each other back and forth, sealing and accepting their new relationship.

"Can we cuddle with you tonight?" Elizabeth asked. "That's something I've never done with a guy, and I'm wondering if it's any better than cuddling with a girl."

"Of course! We should probably get our sleeping bags, Amy," Jason stated.

"Good point. Though I don't know if Darce and Seamus are still out there," she blushed.

"Well, let's have a quick look," Elizabeth said as she undid the zipper slightly and peeked through. "They're not by the fire anymore. Go on out there and grab your sleeping bags while I grab mine."

With that, all three of them stepped out of the tent and quickly padded over to the other tents to grab their things. As they all met back in front of Jason's tent, they saw that Darcy and Seamus were in their tent, but with the front flap open. Darcy was facing away from them, but she was riding Seamus for all she was worth. Her meaty ass jiggled fiercely as she was being speared by her boyfriend's cock.

"Is she... taking it in the ass?" Amy whispered.

"Looks like it!" Elizabeth whispered back, as she couldn't help but stare.

"Think we can get around to doing that?" Amy asked Jason as they retreated into his tent.

"I'm not opposed to the idea. Once we're back in civilization, we'll talk," he promised.

"Oh, we'll do more than talk," Elizabeth said, winking at him. As they closed the flap, Jason swore he saw a spider on a nearby tree. If he didn't know any better, he would have thought it was the same spider he had saved from being squished. Putting the arachnid out of his head, he focused instead on the two beauties who were making the bed and settling for some sleep.

Crawling in next to both women, they snuggled into him, sighing happily. Jason couldn't believe his luck that in two days, he'd found out he was a Druid. That he could gain access to the Earth magic of Gaia and had fucked both women that lay there with him separately and together in a threesome. Life honestly couldn't get much better than this.

******************************

And this is the end of chapter three! I do hope that it was worth the wait folks for me to deliver as I have promised. So much is changing for both Jason and the new ladies in his life, but what will happen? How will he juggle his normal life and that of being a Druid? And of course, there is Phalmina and now Emalia to contend with! For those answers, you'll just have to wait until chapter four arrives!

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my work and I do hope that you've enjoyed it! I'm open to constructive criticism and will seriously consider any suggestions made about various story arcs. Please feel free to rate and comment on my work down below. If you like what I write, don't be afraid to follow and share, though your views, ratings and comments are quite enough for me.

In the meantime, this is C.H. Darkstrider, signing off to grab a beer and some quality time with the wife! ;) You will attain whatever you most desire, as long as you believe in yourself. Cheers!