Gail

Story Info
Second sister wants some of what the other one is getting.
4k words
4.5
333.7k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the third in the series started with “Angela” and continued with “Samantha”. While the narrator’s partner is different in each story, they do follow chronologically after each other in the order they were written.

***

I downed the last swallow of my pint of beer, and sat back to relax in the comfy chair while Steve got another round in. Looking round the bar room from the corner my friends and I filled, I scanned for good looking ladies. There was a disappointing lack of talent in the place tonight, so I resigned myself to just getting drunk and having a laugh with the lads.

The rest of my mates seemed to have come to the same conclusion, so we were joking and having a good carry on. We were getting so loud and boisterous that none of us noticed my sister and her friends enter or approach until Gail spotted me and called out.


“Jack” my sister’s voice cut through the noise. “Jack!”

Hearing my name, I looked up and saw my sister Gail and three of her friends. I hadn’t seen Gail for a few weeks, because she had just left the family home to move into her own flat, so I came to my feet and jumped over to grab her up in a warm hug.

“What are you doing in here?” I asked her, knowing that this bar was not a place she ever came when out with her friends.

“Oh, we were in the area,” she explained, “and I knew you lot drank in here, so we popped in to see if you were here, seeing as I’ve not saw you since I moved into the flat.”

“Well come and join us then.” I waved Gail and her three friends into our corner, knowing the lads would appreciate the company of four good looking women.

So the two companies mixed and partied the night away together, with the lads trying it on with the ladies. My mate Paul seemed to hit it off with one of Gail’s friends, and another one of them, Michael, earned himself a slap on the face for some rude comment to another of Gail’s chums.

At one point, towards the end of the night, I was sitting with Steve, and the four girls were on the dance floor, whirling and spinning and jumping in time with the up-beat music that was playing. We were both watching in admiration, both at the skilful dancing and the shapely figures of the four of them.

“Gee Jack,” Steve slurred drunkenly, “your sis sure is hot!”

I nodded in silent agreement as I looked Gail over. She was tall, but well built so she didn’t look skinny. Her breasts were big and round and her rear full and well padded. She had long, well muscled legs, and a pretty face framed with brown curls. I had always known she was considered hot amongst the boys, but had never, until recently, thought about her sexually myself.

Last year I had started an affair with my young cousin Angela, and we had met a few times since to make love in private while our respective families had thought we were elsewhere. Then three months ago I had fallen into a sinfully lustful relationship with my youngest sister, Samantha. Samantha and I had been sleeping together every night that our parents were out of the house. Now that I had crossed the line of incest with a cousin and my other sister, Gail was no longer a taboo subject, so I had come to view her as a sexually attractive and exciting young lady.

What made her even more attractive was her personality. While Samantha was a quite shy little girl, Gail was the wild party-goer. Gail would be out every weekend with her friends, drinking and dancing all night. We knew she had had a few boyfriends, and everyone suspected she had a side that was even wilder than she allowed the family to see.

She always dressed to impress when she went out, and had perfected the art of showing off her natural attributes. Tonight she was dressed in a red shirt, with only the middle buttons fastened, the loose ends tied into a knot over her flat stomach and the top open enough to show off an adequate amount of her cleavage to impress any guy. A short black skirt did little to hide any of the shape round her middle, and left free her long legs to be viewed. The high heeled red ankle boots she wore were incredibly sexy, and I wondered in amazement at how she danced so swiftly and intricately with them on.

I watched Gail and her friends for a few more dances, then Gail saw me watching her. She came towards me across the dance floor, reached down for my hand and pulled me to my feet.

“Come dance with me,” she demanded, leaving no room for argument as she pulled me to the dance floor.

She danced and spun before me, the long brown waves of her hair flailing out, her body writhing in time with the music. I clumsily danced along with her, my own routine suffering from the beautiful distraction before me.

Suddenly, the speed of the music went down a gear, and the dancers slowed with it. Gail moved in closer to me, I could smell her perfume and feel her tits pressing against me. My loins stirred in arousal, and I tried futilely to suppress all sexual thoughts.

We danced away for another two songs, Gail’s body too close for me to control my imagination. My penis was starting to rise, and at one point Gail’s abdomen came closer and rubbed against the bulge in my trousers. If she noticed my rude excitement she gave no sign, and the music eventually stopped.

The lights came up in the bar, and closing time was announced.

“Thanks for the dance,” Gail said, reaching up around my neck to give me a hug. She planted a kiss on my lips, and our bodies pressed together; I could not believe there was any way she would not notice the solid lump of my arousal pressing into her own pubic mound. She smiled, kissed me again, and then let me go.

“Want to come back to the flat?” she asked, looking up at me with a huge smile. “The girls are coming back for a while, so you and your friends are welcome to join us.”

“Thanks, I’ll let them know” I replied.

I told the boys, and two of them, Steve and Paul, decided to come, so me and my sister Gail, her three friends and two of my friends left together. Gail’s flat was close enough that we decided to walk. Gail fell in beside me and put her arm through mine. Luckily, her body was now hidden behind her long coat, so I managed to force my semi-erection down without too much trouble, and we chatted about mum and dad and life at home since she had left.

“I had a visit from Samantha earlier in the week,” Gail said. “We had a good long talk about all sorts of girly stuff.”

“Really?” I said, feeling a bit nervous for some reason I couldn’t fully explain. Something in Gail’s tone of voice had me on edge.

“She told me about you and her.” Gail gave a little giggle as she said this, the sort of giggle that girls always give when they are sharing secrets.

“W…What?” I stammered. “She…she told you what?” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

“It’s okay Jack,” Gail said, putting her arm around my waist and leaning her body against me. “I don’t mind that you’re fucking our little sister.”

I had to concentrate to keep walking, my mind was spinning, I couldn’t believe that Samantha had told Gail about our affair. I could believe even less how casual and accepting Gail was about it.

“In fact,” Gail continued, “I find it kind of exciting. I think it’s a real turn on, and I wouldn’t mind a bit of it myself.”

I stopped dead. Gail stopped as well, and turned to look up at me in the eyes. She glanced to make sure the others had walked far enough ahead of us, then put her arms round my waist and stepped close.

“We’ll get rid of the others as soon as we can, call home and let mum and dad know that you’ll be staying at my flat, then you can give me some of what you’ve been giving Samantha.”

I stared into Gail’s eyes, looking for some sign that she was joking or trying to trap me into something, but she just smiled that sexy smile she does so well, winked, and turned to hurry after the others. I chased her, and fell in beside her arm in arm again.

I couldn’t believe my luck. Not only had I had the beautiful Angela and the sweet little Samantha, but now I looked destined for some passion with my sister Gail as well. While Angela and Samantha were both more what you would call beautiful than Gail was, Gail had an incredibly sexy edge and an element of zeal that none of the other two did. My manhood was firming up inside my trousers as we approached Gail’s flat. I couldn’t wait to see if she would go through with it.

We sat in the sitting room of Gail’s flat, drinking the supply of booze she had in her fridge, laughing and joking. At one point Gail phoned our parents house before it got too late, and told our dad that I would be spending the night at her flat.

As the night wore into the early hours of the morning, one of my friends had to leave. Gail and I saw him to the door, bid him farewell, and turned back into the hallway.

Before we could walk back into the sitting room, Gail grabbed my arm, spun me round, reached up and grabbed my face, pulled me to meet her, and thrust her tongue into my mouth. I was taken completely by surprise, but I quickly recovered, returned Gail’s passionate kiss, overcome with lust I wanted to strip her of her clothing right there. But some of our friends were still in the room.

We broke off, both of us panting and wiping wet mouths dry. We looked each other in the eye, smiled knowingly, and returned to the room.

I was so bored with the conversation from then on, that I started to doze. I was slapped back to consciousness by Steve, as he pulled himself to his feet and announced that he was going to leave. Again, Gail and I saw him to the door.

As soon as the door closed Gail and I turned and fell forward into each other, our lips and tongues coming together again, our bodies pressing together and rubbing up and down, side to side, my arms went round her to find her ass, kneaded the ample flesh there and pulled her closer to me, rubbing her body onto the bulge of my erection.

We almost got completely carried away, but we managed to separate again, compose ourselves, and return to Gail’s three friends who remained in the sitting room. One of them had fallen fast asleep in the corner.

After about another half hour of frustrating conversation, during which I could hardly take my eyes off of Gail and the wide curves of her body that I would soon have full access to, her friends finally announced that they should leave. One of the phoned for a taxi, and was told that it would be another half hour before a car arrived for them.

I went to the kitchen in search of more drink.

As I rummaged in Gail’s fridge, my sister came into the room behind me. As she arrived beside me she reached out to grab my crotch, feeling for the shape of my manhood, which she stroked and rubbed.

“Can’t wait to get a bit of that thing,” she said in a low husky voice.

Before I could react, she was gone, left the room.

Following a torturous half hour, Gail’s three friends left, two of them carrying the unconscious third.

The door closed and locked behind them, Gail whirled to face me.

“Let’s go!” she called in glee, leapt at me, threw her arms and legs around me. I caught her as I staggered back a step, her arms round my neck and her legs round my waist, tucked my hands under her buttocks to support her weight, and stumbled down the hallway towards her bedroom.

We fell onto the bed kissing and licking each others’ faces, my hands groping and squeezing for her tits. I found the knot in her shirt, pulled it open, loosened the fasteners, saw to my delight that her bra was a front-clasp model. My trembling fingers pulled it open, my hands slid under her clothing to push her bra and shirt aside and run over the surface of my sisters lovely tits. I squeezed the soft flesh once, found her large hard nipples, tweaked them for a moment, then fell down to suck and lick at one while my hand continued to play with the other.

Gail gave a soft moan of pleasure as I manipulated her nipples, stretched down with her hand and rubbed at my manhood through my trousers.

“Lie back,” she ordered.

I came up from her tits, lay back on the bed where she directed me.

Gail threw one leg over me to straddle me as I lay back on her bed. She ground the weight of her pubic area on top of my straining erection as she thrust her tits into my face, rubbing her huge nipples across my mouth. I reached out with my lips and teeth to suck and chew gently on the tender points of her breasts.

Suddenly she was gone from my face. Lowering her body down mine, stopping when her face was at my crotch. Unfastening my trousers, she pulled them and my boxers away, uncovering my dick, which leapt out and thrust up into my sister’s face. She extended her tongue, a tongue I had never realised was so long, and dragged it slowly up my shaft from base to tip, circled round the head, closed her full soft lips over the top and descended with her lips circling me and her tongue massaging in every direction as her powerful lips squeezed and pressed on the way back down to the bottom. She took my whole dick in her mouth, slid slowly back up, sucked on the top for a second, then with torturous care and slowness, made her way back down again, rotating her lips and tongue in circles around the shaft. Then from the bottom she grasped on as tightly as her mouth could and pulled off in one swift action.

It hadn’t even been a complete or very long blowjob, a mere five strokes, but Gail administered those five strokes with such power and control that it had sent my whole body into raptures of pleasure, and my dick was now pulsing with renewed strength and firmness.

“I think my big brother enjoyed that, eh.” Gail moved back up the length of the bed, so that her head was level with mine.

Bending over to bring our faces together, she kissed me passionately. I returned the passion, and sent my hand out to her body, running over the wide curves of her tits and arse, feeling the smoothness of her long legs. I ran my fingers up the inside of her thigh, under her skirt until I encountered the soft fabric of her panties. Gail pushed her legs apart, giving me easier access. I ran my finger up and down her panties, over her still covered vagina, her hips started to lift and thrust in response. As her movements increased I stopped my finger strokes. When she had calmed down again, I started to stroke again, feeling her lips starting to bulge under her panties as the blood ran to her sexual organs to gorge them ready for action. When she started to move in response to my finger again, I stopped again.

Gail grabbed my arm, digging her nails into my flesh. “Don’t stop,” she ordered.

“Lie still,” I said. “I’m only going to touch you if you don’t move.”

As I reached out my finger again, started to stroke her, her shape now impressed into her panties and her dampness starting to show through, Gail strained to lie still. I saw the tension on her face, knew that she was desperate to react to my touch, but showing incredible willpower to just lie there and let me manipulate her.

Her hand reached out, wrapped round my shaft, and stroked in time with the movement of my finger on her. We lay like this for a few minutes, until we were both so hot and turned on that we had to take things a stage further.

I moved away from my sister, heading down the bed. I reached up under her skirt and grabbed her now wet panties, pulled them down and off of her legs. I pushed her legs apart, lifted her knees up so that her legs were wide and arched on the bed before her, revealing the glistening centre of her sex open to my vision. She had shaved away the rough edges of her pubic hair, leaving a neat rectangle. I lowered my face to her swollen and moist lips, extending my tongue to its full extent. Reaching out so that only the tip of my tongue touched my sister, I traced a line up one outer lip and down the other, up and down, round in this slow circle a few times, then slowly working in in a slow spiral, keeping only the very tip of my tongue in contact and coming in in tighter and tighter circles, working over the inner lips towards the protruding kernel of her clitoris. I took my time, moved as slowly and lightly as possible, dragging it out even though I was desperate to just plunge right in full force. I could tell from the moans coming from Gail that my sister was loving this slow treatment. Eventually I reached the hard knob of her clit, ran my tongue round it several times then closed my lips over the top to suck and pull on it gently. As Gail reacted, groaning louder and thrusting her hips out towards my face, I drove my tongue out with all of its force and descended right down to her opening, plunging my tongue as far into her as it would go, sucking the edges of her opening with my lips and curling and twisting my tongue in its new nest of sweet wet pleasure. I worked my tongue until it was sore with the effort, pulsed and pushed and sucked with my lips, until I was almost incapable of giving any more treatment, was just about to run out of strength, when Gail climaxed. My sister’s juices flowed forth like a mini waterfall, washing over my face and seeping into my mouth, filling me with the flavour of her pleasure, driving new strength into my tired mouth and forcing from me a few more sucks, twists and licks before my glistening face eventually drew back from her vagina.

I crawled back up the bed alongside my sister, but before I knew what was happening she had grabbed me, threw me onto my back and had descended on my dick again. Her strong lips closed over me again, and she started to slowly an powerfully work her way up and down again, her tongue massaging as her lips stroked, her hand coming up to caress the bottom of my shaft while her mouth was at the top. She worked leisurely and expertly on my dick, applying pressure at just the right spots, moving in just the right direction with her tongue and lips, working me up slowly to what promised to be a massive ejaculation.

“Oh baby,” I managed to mutter, “I’m gonna…”

Gail stopped.

She timed it perfectly, managed to slip her mouth off of my dick just as I was about to blow my load in her mouth. She sat up with a mischievous smile on her face.

“I think we can stop for a while now,” she said with a giggle, as she stood up off of the bed.

I was about to object, but Gail started to drop off the clothing she still had on. “Well come on,” she said, “get your clothes off.”

I took off my clothes, and Gail came back onto the bed beside me. We lay side by side for a while, stroking each other and admiring each others’ nakedness. My sister’s body was even sexier than I had imagined, her curves full and perfectly rounded, her tits large but showing no droop or sag, her legs long and smooth, her ass big and round but nicely proportioned with the rest of her.

We lay for about ten minutes, kissing, stroking, fondling, until I couldn’t take any more. I thrust my hand between Gail’s legs, protruding my finger forward into her, finding her entrance and pushing up into her soft inner sex. I worked my buried finger on circles, massaging her inner wall and drawing forth her lubricating moisture.

Gail obviously couldn’t wait any longer either; she grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand out, threw her leg over me to straddle me again, reached down and grabbed my dick, then slowly lowered herself onto me. My shaft slid into my sister’s hole like the two were designed to go together. I had never felt such a perfectly comfortable fit.

Gail rocked gently, taking it slowly and carefully. She moved back and forth, up and down, side to side, working our union in every direction to get full advantage of every possible sensation of inner contact. Her eyes closed and her face took on a dreamy expression. Her body flushed with effort, heat and pleasure, and her hands reached out for mine. We clasped our fingers together, and I started to move my hips in time with her. We swayed and pitched together in perfectly controlled slowness, the expression on her face and the moans slipping from her lips suggesting that she was enjoying every second of it as much as I was.

12