Gail's Rainy Day Nudity

Story Info
Is there a connection between rain and public nudity?
1.9k words
4.11
5.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do rainy days bring out sexual wildness in people? Does rain give you a secret license to try new stuff, like public nudity? Are rainy days like Halloween in a sense?

I once knew a girl named Gail. She was 22 years old, weighed about 130, and was 5'6. Gail was a redhead, with blue eyes. I met her in college.

Gail was cute, smart, and best of all--brave. She was a fearless sort, who pushed me beyond my limit. To be honest, her bravery scared me as much as it turned me on.

It seemed to me rainy days unleashed something quite wild inside her hot body. She had beautiful olive skin.

I first noticed something when we had sex on rainy days at home. She was extra horny and always opened the curtains in our apartment bedroom. After sex, she would slowly walk nude back and forth in front of the open curtain without a care in the world. My kind of woman, who was always pushing me to try new positions and learn not to care what others thought about us, or said about us.

I loved her tight body. It perfectly fit mine. I wanted her on top. I enjoyed looking into her eyes as we made love. Her ass was small, and incredibly tight.

It was a warm August day. Dark clouds early, and rainy all day. We both had that day off. It was a Thursday.

My name is Jess. I was 26 then.

I am a white guy from the sunny South. We lived near the Appalachian Trail back then, which as many of you all know, runs 2200 miles from Georgia to Maine.

After sex Gail and I went out to eat and then went to see a movie. It was raining so hard. It was still a muggy day, and Gail was still horny.

She was still in the mood. She wore cut off short shorts, a top that showed her belly button and some skin above it and some black flip flops. I don't think she had any other clothes on.

What's more, she made me wear shorts, a tank top, and sandals. No undies. I felt so stripped down, but was under Gail's spell, so-to-speak.

We went to a movie that started about 215. No one else was in there. Gail loved that and got a wild look in her eyes. I'd seen it before the time we had sex in the woods on a quilt.

Gail said we ought to sit in the back row on the far left side. I noticed three things right away. The projectionist could not see us, we had an excellent view of the rest of the theater, and a nearby light back there was burned out. It was dark all around us. Had to use a cell phone light to even see our seats well enough to sit down.

About 15-minutes into the movie, Gail said "this is so perfect, nobody can see us and we are free to get naked in here."

Gail took off her top, and kicked off her flip flops. She was sitting there with hardening nipples just wearing shorts which were riding way up her thighs.

Then she said, "now you, Jess, get naked, this feels so good, let's have some fun in here, man."

I was so hard by then. I felt like I was doing something insane. I took off my sandals, removed my shorts, then glanced at Gail. Her hands were undoing her belt and pulling her short shorts off.

She then kicked them kind of far away. They flew into the darkness, probably a row or two away from us. Then she grabbed my shorts off a seat next to me and tossed them into the darkness, too. I did not see where my shorts went. I took off my tank top and gave it to Gail. She threw it away, too.

No turning back now. We were nude in a public place, and our clothes were not even close. Didn't know where they were.

This was so erotic. I was rock hard, this was in a regular theater, not a porn theater. Anyone could come in, catch us and easily report us. Even a bright movie scene might light us up. A lot could happen, and that turned us on even more. It was very exciting.

I was in my movie seat. Gail faced me in the same seat. Her legs were wrapped around me. We had wild, rainy day sex in the theater until we were exhausted.

It was fantastic.

Gail could only see me. She did not care or worry about someone coming in the theater. I think we had sex three times, twice on the floor. I came more than I ever had before. I kept thinking I heard someone come into the theater.

Suddenly as we were having sex on the floor, the house lights in the theater came on. Two men were in there. One said, "there is nobody in here, let's start now cleaning early for the 5 pm show. We didn't get it very clean last time." The other guy said "smoke break outside now. We'll start when the credits roll." The men left, but left the light on in there. We saw each other in our nude public glory.

We then frantically looked for our clothes, finally located them and quickly got dressed. We watched for the clean-up men, saw no one, and walked to the rest rooms.

Gail and I then bought two 15 ounce waters in plastic bottles and drove away. We'd dodged a bullet, we did not get caught having sex at the movies.

I figured we'd go home and get cleaned up. It was still raining, lighter that before, but we still needed the wipers on as we drove.

Gail said "turn right here." It was the road leading to the famous Appalachian Trail. I said, "we are covered in cum, Gail. Let's have some fun in the shower back home."

She was having none of it, and said: 'I prefer nature's shower, do you have any old tennis shoes in your car?" It seemed to me I had two old pair.

Gail and I soon reached the AT trailhead. The parking area in the woods usually had some cars and trucks there. Not today. I guess the rain had driven them inside for now.

Gail and I go to the trunk of my car. She found some white tennis shoes, and changed into them from her flip flops, and said "you too Jess, give me those sandals and put these blue tennis shoes on."

I knew it was wet on the trail. I knew the muddy trail would suck our sandals and flip flops off. I thought Gail had the right idea for a rainy day hike. Tennis shoes were best for this. Her next idea stunned me.

I was getting ready to close the trunk of my car. Gail said to wait. "Throw all your clothes in here Jess, we are going on a nude hike in the rain, man."

I was shocked, but turned on like hell. I was scared out of my wits, but threw all my clothes in, just as Gail finished getting nude. I was in that trance again.

I had my car keys in my hand, but we went into the woods only wearing tennis shoes and a smile. It was still raining. We were getting nature's shower all right. It felt great. I began to understand why people enjoy rainy day nudity, and why nudists love their lifestyle. It is relaxing, and legal to be nude on federal land.

We hiked along the trail, then saw a stream. Gail and I took off our shoes, and got in. The stream was about 2 feet deep, but the water was clear and lukewarm.

After our bath we had sex along the creek in some tall grass. She had just started sucking my dick.

Suddenly I heard people in the woods. Sounded like country mountain people. I detected their accent. They were damn close, but voices carry out in the woods.

We got up, left our shoes and ran along the trail like scalded dogs. We were stark naked, and scared. But, it was hot, a real turn-on.

I am not sure they saw or heard us, but we made it to my car, jumped in and drove away without a stitch on. Our clothes were still in the trunk.

I saw 3 men following us in my rearview mirror. They were in a white truck, looked like a shot gun was in the window. It was still light, but darkness was coming soon. I figured we were in bad shape. I thought I heard banjos at one point. I imagined them getting me and saying, "You got a purdy mouth, boy." But really, I was more worried they'd hurt and abuse Gail. I was worried that something really bad was about to happen to us both if they caught us.

I knew I had to do something quickly. Luckily, I knew the back roads in the woods pretty well. The two-lane road we were on soon forked and I took a nearly hidden campground road I knew about there. The men in the truck stayed on the main road and passed right by us.

We remained in the empty campground for 10-minutes, then got back to the main road. We never saw the white truck again.

Drivers in cars and trucks coming the other way on the two-lane road did not seem to notice the turned-on naked couple.

We were wet, muddy, and cum-covered, plus Gail and I had some bloody scratches from our nude run through the woods. Our feet were all torn up.

We finally made it back to the interstate from the two-lane. We were about 10 miles from home. Under a big and bright interstate exit light, a trucker saw that we were naked in the car. He blew his air horn and waved. Gail even waved back. He then turned off at a rest area and nothing else happened to us.

We got home, opened our garage door by remote control, drove in, unlocked the house, then met in the bathroom. We took a nice, warm and soapy shower together. What an exciting day it had been, although it had put quite a scare into us at several points along the way. Might call it naked fear at first, but it was one of the most sexually-exciting days I'd ever spent with Gail or anyone else.

We held each other in bed for a long time that night, and decided to stay nude in bed all night, and to sleep nude each night from then on. Felt great, and it bonded us like that day had.

Two weeks later Gail got that look in her eyes again. She came up with a new fantasy for us, that sounded even wilder.

It was to go to a hiking trail entrance, strip naked, and walk along the path until we ran into other hikers on the Appalachian Trail. We would say hello to them and keep going like nothing had happened.

We decided to try another trail entrance this time in case we ran into the men from the white truck again. We aren't even going to wear shoes this time. Gail and I will have to walk slower and with care, but being barefoot is like being extra nude on a hike. We even plan to shave our pubic hair before the next great adventure.

Nude hiking and joining a nudist resort is looking better every day. I can't wait to get back into the woods with Gail.