Gaining Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed herself down on the shaft again, and again, and again. With each push she felt some pain. Possibly just discomfort. But mostly she felt pleasure. Her insides were screaming with excitement as jolts of electricity shot from deep inside her pussy. Tommy was playing with her breasts and pinching her nipples, and the electricity from that mingled with those from her pussy.

Tommy's dick was fully inside her now, and she pushed down sharply, impaling herself on it over and over. She was just thinking that this could feel even better than before when it stopped. Tommy held himself deep inside her, but no longer allowed her to pump. He slid them both to the edge of the sofa, then with a thud they fell onto the floor. Still deep inside her, she got a wonderful shock when they hit and his dick pushed even deeper up inside her.

He turned them around and pushed her onto the floor, staying inside her and on top of her. He began fucking her. "Missionary," she thought to herself. The normal way. She kind of liked the man being on top, in control, as if she had no power at all. But she certainly had the cock in her. "Cock," she thought. She must be turned on, She didn't usually use that word, even in her thoughts.

Tommy kept pounding her pussy, driving Linda crazy. Her ass was driven into the floor, then she felt her orgasm hit. A blind explosion, stars and everything, as her vagina squeezed tight and kept him from pumping while she writhed on the floor through it all. She was done now, but to her surprise he was not. It didn't feel good to her when he started pumping again, but soon she was enjoying herself again. Then he picked her up by her hips and guided her legs around him.

"Wrap your legs around him, cross your ankles," Kathy told her.

Linda did as she was told, again, and began pulling her legs tight around him as he pumped his shaft into her. He could go harder and deeper with her help, and she loved it. Suddenly she felt something against her cheek. It was soft. And hot. And... When she opened her eyes she saw a penis, pushing against her lips. It was Dave's.

She opened her lips and let it into her mouth, licking around the shaft and sucking on it when she could. She wasn't sure what to do, but he seemed to like whatever she did. She could not even tell what she was doing half the time, though, as most of her concentration was on her poor pussy being pounded by Tommy. And she was helping him.

It crossed her mind how depraved she must look, being pounded on the floor while sucking another dick at the same time. It certainly made her feel depraved. This was dirtier than anything she thought that she would ever do. And her own sister had made her do it! Yes - she definitely had to thank her sister! Definitely.

Her mind was drawn back to her pussy as she felt Tommy change his motion. His shaft seemed to swell, his thrusts were ragged, he moaned- no yelled - and then she felt what must be his cum shooting inside of her. It was more than she could take, and she let loose with another orgasm of her own. Out of control, she had no idea what happened to Dave's dick in her mouth. By the time she was done cumming Tommy was getting off her, rolling over onto his side. She could only lay there on the floor, feeling even more exposed and spread out than she had been before, and feeling happier about it, too.

When her aftershocks were just about over, she felt a strange, wet feeling in her pussy. Afraid that she leaking copiously and obscenely, she pulled her legs together, but found that they wouldn't go. She looked down to her crotch and was shocked to see her sister's head there. Kathy was licking her pussy! And holy shit did it feel good!

She spread her legs apart again to give her all the room she needed. Linda liked this, and wanted her to do whatever it was she wanted. Linda couldn't hold her head up to watch any longer, but she laid back and enjoyed the sensations. She couldn't believe that it was her sister between her legs, but her mind couldn't linger on that fact for long.

She opened her eyes when she heard, or felt, something strange around her head. She was just in time to see what looked like a pussy coming down onto her face. Shit! She had heard of this but never knew anyone to do it. Then she thought that was really what her sister was doing to her, so she supposed she could do it to someone else. Renee, that is. It must be Renee's pussy settling onto her face.

Linda opened her mouth and slid out her tongue, touching the totally shaven pussy of another girl. Fuck! Could this get any crazier? She was hesitant, not knowing what to do.

Renee knew that Linda had little idea how to proceed. "Just do what feels good," she told Linda. When that didn't seem to help, she said, "Copy what Kathy is doing to you."

That was good advice. Linda began to copy the feelings in her own pussy. She threw in a few things of her own, especially when the feelings were too strong to control herself. She felt some mini-orgasms ripple through her. She actually was enjoying licking a pussy, very much to her surprise. And certainly she liked getting hers licked.

When Renee bounced on her a few times, Linda could see down to Kathy and was shocked to see what must have been Dave kneeling behind her. She thought he must be fucking her. "He is fucking her while she is eating my pussy!" Oh, damn! Well, that explained why Kathy's face kept banging so hard into her snatch!

Renee had a great view of this, and it excited her to almost an orgasm. She pushed down onto Linda's face, leaving the girl no choice but to take Renee's clit into her mouth. Linda knew a little of what to do, and bit down on her clit. Renee howled in orgasm, nearly suffocating Linda before she finally collapsed onto the floor.

Linda then went into her own orgasm, exploding once more, this time almost painfully. It had just been too much for her tender body to take. Kathy had nothing on her mind but getting fucked and eating her sister, but Linda could take no more. With the last of her energy she pushed her heels to the floor and eased her body away from her sister's mouth. Kathy's face hit the floor as Dave drove down into her.

The others sat around in amazement as Dave did her doggie style for a couple of minutes more. Kathy cried out as she came loudly and dropped her hips to floor, but Dave caught them and pulled her to him. He was not yet done. It took another minute of pumping until he shot his load deep into Kathy's pussy. He shot several streams in her, then held her up as he spasmed a bit more. Finally, he dropped her to the floor and fell over her. They were both completely spent.

As the five naked bodies slowly began stirring, they looked at each other and could only smile. And laugh, too. It had been an amazing night for them all.

"I hope you will invite me to another one of these," Linda said.

"Did you get your questions answered?" Kathy asked.

"No," Linda laughed. "I can come up with some more if I have to."

12