Gaining Pt. 02

Story Info
Cassie's weight gain increases as she is loved and fed...
6.6k words
1.3k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/07/2024
Created 05/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Even though she was gaining weight at an increasing rate, that didn't mean their normal life stopped, no, not at all. The best way he saw to show off her body at the end of summer was by taking her to the beach, even if it was a bit of a drive away for them and they had to stay in a hotel for a few nights too. A break away from home was very much a good thing, her expansive breasts and ass better shown off by the small tight bikini.

Of course, Cassie turned heads on the beach, but Henry didn't pay them any mind at all. If they were staring, it should only have been because they wanted to be with her, perhaps even in his place. For she was absolutely spellbinding in the summer glow, her breasts and ass much larger than they had been, though he had not gone so far, not yet, as to buy her custom clothing, so she was still in a bikini that was really too small and tight for her.

It showed off the thick curves of her breasts, how they pushed up, heavy and full, over the top of her bikini, even showing more skin when it came to her side-boob too. Her stomach had a big, soft paunch to it that hung down over the top of the bikini bottoms, though she was easily nearing six feet in height by then, her long legs seeming to go on for days. Her thighs were much thicker, though no one else at the beach had any frame of reference to compare her to, her calves fatter and rounder.

Yet nothing compared to how her buttocks filled out her bikini bottoms and more, stretching the red fabric, though they came high enough to cover the light crease of her backside. She had to be presentable for public, after all, and he had made sure she was dressed appropriately. Her body, however, was more exposed in public than it had been since the start of her weight gain, the seasons passing smoothly as he took a breath and admired the thick plumpness of her ass. In a way, it was a like a seat all by itself, so plush and full, and Henry ached to grope and squeeze her even then, though there was not too much he could do out in public.

He'd make her beg for it, however, by the time they were done with the beach for the day. Watching her shiver under the intensity of her stare, he licked his lips, smiling when anyone looked his way, but, to them, Henry was just another beach goer. Yet he undressed her with his eyes, time after time again, heat practically simmering from him as he thought about all the things he would have done with Cassie if they had been there alone with no one else to see them.

Like pinning her to the sand and fucking her raw.

Holding her up in the surf with her body pressed to his, filling her cunt.

Seeing her bikini give up and ping loose, exposing her bouncing, heavy tits to the world.

Oh, he could have spent all day daydreaming about her, but their relationship was so much more than that. That was why he amused himself with a touch here and there, like when they were towelling off after being in the water or heading back to the car, just to remind her who she belonged to. True to form, Cassie did not complain even once about the tightness of the bikini pinching into her and, honestly, he had to admire her for that.

She bore through it all as if it was all merely a transformation to her -- and it kind of was, especially with her growing taller than before. That was not something usually seen in someone of her age and he could only be pleased the supplements were working as well as they should.

He barely waited until they got on a quiet side road, on their way back to the hotel for the night, before pulling over. Cassie didn't even get out a question as to what they were doing before he had his hands all over her, pushing the seats back and down to make more space for them. To hell with anyone seeing!

They were fortunate, however, perhaps a little too fortunate as they risked exposure, as he bent her legs back, holding them up with both hands and her ankles together. The position, with Cassie on her back, forced her to contract her abs to keep her legs up, though it helped to have Henry there too, shoving a looser, more summery skirt out of the way to get to her pussy.

Her bikini was still in place, for it was not all that long a drive back to the hotel, and he wasted no time in digging his fingers from it. As if the material had only been just barely holding on, it stretched and strained -- and then pinged free into his hand with a snap. Cassie squeaked and yet all was well for her as her master plunged his hard cock into her pussy, his shorts tugged down only far enough to expose his length.

They didn't need any more than that as, that time, Cassie gave way to moan after moan, his cock driving deep as her wet pussy eagerly accepted every stroke he had to give. A lewd, wet slop emanated from where their bodies joined and he gasped at her heat enveloping him, neither wanting to stop nor needing to stop as he took everything from Cassie he had and yearned for, day after day.

He fucked her roughly, using her body as he saw fit, for there was no permission to be given when she was there for free use to him and everything he wanted to do. Cassie moaned, a whisper on her lips, though Henry had to lean farther down against her to catch it.

"Agh... Please... Master... Fuck me... Ah... Harder... Fuck me... Please..."

It was just a string of words pulled together, though it was not as if she had to say anything specific when she was begging. His sweet plaything didn't even seem present in her reality as he fucked her thickly voluptuous body, watching how her rolls of fat jiggled faintly with every stroke, her begging delightful to his ears.

"Mmm, you'll do more of that for me..."

She didn't hear him then, though she learned more in time, digging into her master's likes and dislikes even more so than they had before. And when he climaxed inside her, it was with his hands on her ass, fingers digging into the soft flesh, so very pleased there was even more of her to love.

After that day, they really had to get some new clothes for her, though there was an added complication in the weeks to come and that was that her breasts had started lactating too. The heaviness of her tits was only enhanced by the weight of the milk in them, though Cassie stood before the mirror in their bedroom, fascinated by them as she hefted one in her hands.

It didn't look like her body anymore, her breasts and ass out of proportion, thickly curvy and attention-drawing. With the new clothes, she had to get pads inside the chest too to make sure she didn't leak too much milk into them, though there didn't yet seem to be any rhyme or reason as to when she was more likely to lactate and be leaky than not.

"Hm..."

Cassie pulled her breast closer to her mouth, the size of her breast more than enough that she could get the fat, swollen nipple into her mouth, something that, before, would have been impossible. She giggled, closing her lips around it and moaning as an electric thrill shocked through her, her whole body trembling.

She didn't see Henry come into the bedroom behind her as she suckled experimentally, strange and needy trembles rolling through her body. Slowly, she drew milk from her nipple, suckling harder, the pull of her lips around it something she tested, working out what pressure stimulated them the most.

"Mmm, someone seems to be having fun here."

She startled, lips breaking from her nipple in a dribble of milk, and she allowed her master to draw her back towards the bed. It was the easiest place for them to have sex lately, due to her growing size, though the mattress was creaking increasingly -- or maybe that was the bedframe? It was hard to say, though Cassie hardly cared as he laid her down on it to savour and enjoy her breasts all for himself.

She took up a lot more of the bed than before, her breasts trying to shift, with the pull of gravity, to either side of her body, exposing the middle of her chest where the cleavage would have been, of course, if she had been wearing a bra. Cassie, however, could only moan as she stretched out a little more before him and let him bow his head to her breast.

Henry took advantage of her position, lips closing around the nipple she had not been playing with, though he was more successful then in more swiftly in drawing milk from her. Letting out a pleased moan against her tit, for the willingness of her body, Henry pressed on, eagerly groping and massaging both tits in his hands, fingers digging into her flesh to leave the skin paler, briefly, whenever his fingers retreated, blood flowing back to that spot.

"Mmmm... Yes... Ohhhh!"

She groaned, though it was up to him how they played and he drank from her tits, seemingly enamoured for it. All she could do was squirm under him, even the fresh weight of her body restricting her. In a way, it acted as a kind of bondage, even though her muscles grew somewhat stronger too as she gained more and more weight, for she exerted more effort in her daily activities.

With her master there to look after her, however, she had nothing at all to worry about, no, not at all. Her hips tried to thrust up as he drank from her breast, though her arousal that evening was not to be put to good use -- not yet, at least.

He withdrew too soon, ignoring her whine of discontent. She wanted more for him! Yet there was no one quite like Henry to make her feel small and submissive,

"You're such a good plaything, Cassie," he all but purred, kissing her deeply, the taste of her milk lingering in his mouth. "But you're going to ruin your dinner if you keep drinking your own milk. You are such a big, growing girl. Or perhaps I should just have it added to your food instead, hm?"

She shivered, his notes hitting exactly the right spot inside her as she dressed, moderately, and followed him downstairs. She didn't bother with underwear most of the time when she was home anymore, for it felt too restricting, and her master usually had her go without when they were just going to the supermarket or even out to the movies too. So, any underwear she wore was usually so he could fuck her in it, or rip it off her: just flavour for their fun.

However, she was still teasing him so she dressed in a deep, plunge bra that showed off her cleavage and a thong that was easier to fit, for it slipped into the crease between her buttocks nicely. Maybe Henry would take her shopping for more flirty underwear again soon? She was straining the seams of the others and had torn some lace ones, just while wearing them, which wasn't all that good a thing. Sure, there was the embarrassment factor of ripping through them in public, if her master had her wear them out, along with popping the seams of other clothes too, but it felt wasteful, in a way, too.

Her master took care of their disposal, however, so she didn't have to worry about that. But Cassie was cheekier than Henry gave her credit for as she slipped into his lap instead of taking her own seat at the dinner table, mischievously grinding on his half-hard cock, even though he was still dressed.

"Mmm... Are you sure you want to just have dinner?" She breathed. "Or maybe master would like to fuck me too?"

Henry grinned and released his swelling cock from his trousers, letting the length swell up thick and hard, though it was only natural for Cassie to seat herself on top of it. It sank deep into her pussy, filling her comfortably, though the position was not entirely comfortable for her, seated facing the table with her back to Henry's chest. He smirked and pulled her plate closer, cutting her food for her. Yet Henry didn't need to tell Cassie that he'd added her breast milk to her food too -- and in a little of his choice selections for himself too. Her eyes widened the moment the first morsel hit her tongue, a soft grunt rising from her.

It was a slow meal instead of what he'd expected, getting Cassie off several times by rubbing her clit for her, the weight of her body holding him in place on the chair, though Henry was still sure he could lift her and fuck her on the table if the notion so took him. Soon, however, her weight would be far, far beyond what he could handle -- and there was a big part of him that hungered for that day too, to see her in all her glory.

"Mmph!"

So, he fed her while she sat on his cock, her pussy squeezing around him, though it was not enough to get him off yet. He was happy with the slow burn, his attention mostly focused on feeding her, though that took quite a while indeed to work his way through the entire plate of food he'd got for his partner -- and the second helping too, of course. All the foods were richer and fattier, though Cassie had already taken her special supplements for the day too, so they didn't have to concern themselves with that, no.

It was all about the food, her belly gurgling very softly as she ate, digesting what landed in it even then, for the duration of their meal was extended. Her pussy slickened more around his cock, her arousal trickling down around the base of his shaft, though Henry lovingly focused every ounce of his attention on her and her alone, feeding her.

There was a little food too for him, of course, but nothing like what he usually ate for dinner. It was just too intoxicating to enjoy Cassie as she was, grinding on his cock while he fed her, stuffing her full to the point she couldn't take another bite. There was a little mess, to be fair, though he made sure to smooth a napkin softly over the upper curve of her breasts to keep her clean. There were some things, after all, that could really spoil the mood.

But the sensation of her belly getting plumper and plumper, even if it was just her belly filling up with food, was intoxicating as she rocked on to his cock, eyes half-closed, barely even with herself in the moment. All that mattered was that he kept feeding her, luxuriously stuffing her full, imagining she could feel her body getting bigger and bigger right there and then. Her fingers briefly pressed into the softness of her stomach, kneading lightly and enjoying just how much larger her form had gone in the time since she'd begun gaining.

"Mmph... Mmm..."

She groaned, leaning back against him as he rolled his hips a little, testing the mobility of his body in such a position. Yet when every morsel had slipped down her throat, he stood with great difficulty, tipping her forward over the table with a grunt, his cock sliding from her.

"Ohhhhh, no..." She whined, stretching her arms out over the table with her ass poised right at the edge of it. "Master, please... Fuck me, cum in me... I need you!"

"Oh, my plaything, I'm only too happy to oblige."

It wasn't quite how he usually talked, though his chest practically puffed up with desire as he slammed into her, taking her pussy all over again, though she was sloppy with her own wetness as she moaned his name and clawed at the table. Yet his sweet plaything stayed exactly where she was meant to, just for him, all for him, even if there was no more food she could stuff into her, not on the table at least.

She cried out his name, his title, as she climaxed, again and again, rocking back on her master's cock with every stroke, needing it. Even though she was getting bigger than him, even stronger in some ways, it was her submission that was more beautiful than anything else, keeping her there, sweet and obedient.

It was just one of many nights to come where she sat in his lap to be fed, though they took some of their food play to the bedroom too, just a natural part of their lovemaking, so she could take even more sustenance down her throat. Cassie grunted as her stomach expanded lightly, her body increasingly capable of devouring more food as time went by, yet riding his cock while her master lay on the bed, propped up with pillows, would always be a more challenging position. Purely as he fed her at the same time, giving her spoonful after spoonful of a dessert that was thick enough to stay on the spoon without sliding off, imagining, even then, that it was making her larger in that moment.

Still, her waistline expanded and Cassie found it more difficult to get through doorways, though it was mostly her buttocks that got in the way there. It was not to the extent she had to go through sideways, but she had to pay a little more attention to where she was going and moving. With how her centre of gravity threw her off, she didn't feel the need to exercise at more than a walk, though Cassie still stretched for flexibility.

Despite the rise of her stomach and how it got in the way of her stretching, she didn't want to lose her mobility. It was not the aim of what they were going for there, after all, as she posed for him in the bedroom on a comfortable exercise mat. Twisting to the side, Cassie smiled as the gentle roll of her stomach pulled her a little more to the side than usual, the arm on the opposite side stretching up over her head.

"Oof..."

She exhaled lightly and smiled as Henry nodded his approval. As long as her master was happy with her, she was more than happy with herself. In that way, they complemented one another.

She worked remotely, after her weight gain had become more apparently, which suited them just fine even if the computer chair squeaked and creaked more and more. Until the point where something simply snapped under her weight, her buttocks spilling out lusciously to either side of the chair, Cassie no longer even able to put the arm rests down in place.

Her master was kind, however, and there was no question whether he would get her a bigger chair, no. It was there in the morning, clean and pristine, ready for her to work. Though the seat was still not large enough for her buttocks, even though Cassie got used to the feeling: the back, however, was a better size for her new height, easily over seven feet tall, though they hadn't marked her height on the wall for a little while. It was strange to her to be taller than her master, though she still jumped to his command, always doing as he willed.

They made little changes to their daily life, for her weight gain was not the entire focus, no, not when they had so much more to do and enjoy together. Cassie, of course, still had to go out shopping, for she didn't want to be stuck in their house (as nice as it was) all the time, learning to walk differently, a bit of a waddle and a sway in her gait as she made her way down the aisles.

"Ah, excuse me."

She owned the space she assumed while still being respectful, sidling by someone with a cart that blocked too much of the supermarket aisle for comfort. She gave the other person an apologetic smile, avoiding doing more than brushing it -- until she turned to walk straight again and her expansive ass sent the cart bouncing into the shelves.

Cartons of juice rattled down, crashing to the floor, and the other woman leapt back with a shriek that really wasn't warranted.

"Oh, my god!"

Her cry, at least, called the store employees to the scene and there was not all that much of a mess, only a couple of cartons having burst. Cassie tried to help, but it was tricky for her to get down, crouching or on her knees, and back up again, so the employees, very kindly, waved her off. It was not for her to worry about, they said, that accidents happened.

12