Galactic Slave Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you good for, Slave? What are sluts good for?"

"No Master. Please don't make me. Don't make me say it."

He placed a finger on my clit, teasing it with pressure but no friction. He pushed down, holding me from rubbing myself. "Say it. What is my slut good for, Slave? Admit it to yourself. What are you good for?"

"Please master, I need to cum. Please make me cum."

"Answer the question. What are sluts good for?"

"Sex! Master I'm good for sex!" I answered, moaning and crying. I knew I was speaking the truth. I was a slut and good for sex, any sex. No matter what I was capable of, I was good for sex, excellent for sex.

"More, Slave, more. What do you want more than anything else? What does a slut want most from life?"

"Oh God Master, please no. Don't make me say it. I'm begging you, I can't say it."

He moved his hand away from my pussy, causing me to cry out in frustration. I was writhing underneath him, desperate for his touch, craving his cock deep in my pussy. ""Say it Slave. Admit it to me and yourself. What do you want more than anything else? Say it."

"Oh Master, fuck me! I want fucking. Sluts want to be fucked, hard, fast and often! Fuck me Master, please fuck me."

His hand plunged into my cunt, four fingers filling me like a cock, his thumb rubbing against my clit, driving me wild. I cried out incoherently in pleasure, my arousal shooting up to towering heights. In a matter of minutes, I was screaming in climax as my orgasm hit full force. I shuddered under Master, panting, my pussy leaking juices all over his hand and the bed.

As I experienced the lingering orgasm, he brought his hand up to my mouth, rubbing his fingers against my lips. I sucked them in, devouring my taste greedily. I inhaled deeply, breathing in my own scent, letting it intoxicate me. He licked his hand as well, smiling as he savored my flavor. We ended up in a sloppy kiss that had us licking my juices off of each other's faces.

Coming down, I was crying in a mix of pleasure and humiliation. The orgasm was great, but I was forced to look at who I was in truth. Even when free, sex was a powerful part of my life. In spite of my skill in economics, I could have been even more successful if I had left sex in a lesser place. Now, as a slave, I could not escape who I was. I realized that my Class Three status was accurate, even if it had been obtained fraudulently.

"Slave, why the tears?"

"Master. I'm Class Three. I am a natural slave. I don't want to be, but I am."

Gently caressing my breasts again, he reassured me, "It's not a bad thing. You know who you are now. You can stop fighting it and become the best you can be as a slave."

"But... But... Master, I still want to be free. How can I be a natural slave and want to be free?"

"Who we are and what we want are not always the same. When they aren't, we have tension and are unsatisfied with our lives. Satisfaction comes from wanting what we really are."

I had begun to caress his cock again, almost without thinking about it. His breath was catching as his cock became even harder than it was. He was caressing my pussy, bringing moans from me again. My thoughts lost cohesion, leaving these ideas for a later moment. I reached up with one hand and drew his head to mine, kissing him passionately, my tongue invading his mouth. I tasted him, reveling in the sensation of taking his tongue into my mouth and sucking it like a cock.

Both of us were moaning with feverish passion, wanting the finale. "Master, fuck your slut, fuck her hard and fast. Use her for your pleasure." He rolled me on my side and thrust into me from behind, his hands reaching around and manhandled my tits and my clit. I was crying out in pleasure, the violent fucking and rough caresses driving me towards orgasm with great speed. Over and over, I cried out, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Master!" My orgasm came and he did not stop, driving into me again and again. My climax had barely crested when the next one hit me, pulling inarticulate screams from me. Still, master held off his own, thrusting into me, rubbing my clit. I was so sensitive that it was partly painful, yet I did not want him to stop. I wanted it all, the pleasure, the pain, Master. I wanted my Master and I wanted his pleasure.

Yet another climax hit me, I shuddered helplessly in his grasp, feeling his cock inside of me, hard and unyielding. His breathing was matching my own, ragged and uneven. Then he thrust into my climaxing pussy one last, hard, time and emptied himself into me. I could feel him cum pouring into me, a wonderful feeling, one that I savored every time I felt it. He continued to hold me as we both came down from out heights.

As we relaxed, he fingered my pussy, capturing some of the fluids leaking out of me, and brought it to my mouth. I sucked the mixture of our cums off of his fingers. I loved the tastes from us, asking him, "More please. Let me lick it all, Master."

He obliged me, feeding me all the cum leaking out of me for the next few minutes. Then he let me go and rolled off of the bed to dress. "Slave, you'll have two hours to relax. I've set the injector to release a single dose of Hydromel in two hours. You should be strapped down and ready for the experiment by then. Since they are planning on prolonging your suffering for two hours, I'm setting the collar to prevent your passing out. They need to see you conscious the whole time. When it gets to feel too much, remember the orgasm you're going to get. It should be glorious."

"Yes Master. I'll try to not let you down."

"I know you won't. Keep your hands off of yourself. They need to see arousal from beginning to end."

"Yes Master. Will you be watching me?"

"No, there are other issues that I need to deal with. I'll be there right at the end, so I can see your orgasm and enjoy my slave's pleasure."

"I understand Master. I'll see you in four hours."

I laid there, unable to sleep and simply basked in that afterglow of great sex. There was more leaking from my cunt and I lazily ate what I could reach without stimulating myself. By the time two hours was approaching its end, I was beginning to get frightened again. Two hours of Hydromel induced arousal before orgasm. I had had a hard enough time taking one hour when my slavery first began. How would I withstand the intensity of two hours?

A Wren'kt entered and informed me, "Second of the Justice Two, it is time to proceed to the next test. If you will follow me?"

I followed her to an adjoining room where a metal table sat in the middle of the room. There were straps laid out in a rough human shape, obviously for holding me down. This would only be the second time I had been restrained by physical means. That in and of itself was not something I worried about. I kept expecting the Hydromel to kick in and the arousal to start.

"Please get up on the table."

"Yes, ma'am. May I ask your name?"

"I am Twelfth of the Science Twenty. I will be monitoring your vital signs. Am I to understand from the first test that human arousal is often accompanied by vocalizations?"

"Yes, that is true."

"In that case, please make whatever sounds are normal for what you feel during the process."

"I will."

As we talked, she strapped me down with restraints on my wrists, elbows, shoulders, ankles, knees, hips, waist, belly, chest, and forehead. There was no way for me to move, not even an inch. Five other Wren'kt entered the room and took up positions around me on the table. My phobia was rearing it ugly head and I frew increasingly frightened.

"We six will be stimulating you during the experiment. I am noticing a physical reaction. Has the drug been administered early?"

"No, I am experiencing great fear. I suffer from an irrational fear of insects. It should not interfere with the experiment."

"Good. The drug should inject I exactly 1 minutes and 15 seconds. At that time, we will begin stroking your body. Am I to understand that these two regions will provoke a sexual release response?" she asked, touching my cunt and breasts.

"Eeek! Yes, after the first hour, touch there will produce a climax, also known as an orgasm."

"The sound, 'Eeek!' is a fear response?"

"Yes."

A small chime went off and six pairs of antennae started touching me all over my body. I panicked, struggling wildly without actually moving anything. I felt like a million cockroaches were crawling over my skin. It was made infinitely worse by the fact that each touch sent pleasure through my terrified body. I was screaming and moaning at the same time, desperate to get them off of me and to keep the caresses up. It took no time at all for my pussy to be soaked, my clit harden and grow, and for my nipples to stand up, demanding attention.

I lost all track of time. I could see the worst monsters from my nightmares hovering over me, touching me and my body reacting like it was the greatest thing since vibrators. I don't know what kind of information they were getting from me, but it had better be damned well worth this. At some point in time, it seemed hours away, my fear had been overwhelmed by the sheer intensity of the pleasure. My pussy ached for penetration while my pussy lips were engorged and almost in pain at the lack of touch. I was sure that my breasts would turn themselves inside out, with how hard and erect my tits had become. As fast as I was breathing, I was surprised that I had not hyperventilated.

Unable to sleep or pass out, I lay there at the mercy of ugly creatures that revolted me to no end. I was begging for an orgasm, my body screaming to me, "Do anything, promise anything, just get a climax!" Suddenly they stopped. I screamed out in frustration, "Don't stop, please, don't stop. I'll do anything."

A door opened along one wall as one of the Wren'kt applied some liquid to my pussy. I thought that lube was a little unneeded, give how wet I was. Then I saw it. A huge Wren'kt came in and made a beeline for me. Something long and hard was suspended from below it. I knew what was happening. They were combining the second and third tests! This was a male. I screamed out in terror, "NO! not now, it's not time yet. Keep that away from me."

"I'm afraid my masters must have you before tomorrow, so we need to rush the experiments. This experiment will be over in a few minutes. It has been one hour and three minutes."

The male stood three feet over the table and its penis(?) was two feet long and three inches thick. Helpless before it, I could only watch in terror and bodily anticipation as it guided the hard cock into my pussy with no gentleness at all. That penetration was all I needed to go all the way. I screamed in pleasure mixed with terror and shook in my bonds. I could feel something fluid being ejected into my cunt. There seemed to be endless supplies of the cool liquid.

As I came down from my monster orgasm, the male was backing away with an uncertain gait. Two of the scientists replaced it and probed my cunt with some device. There was a sucking sound and I cold feel something, the male's semen?, being withdrawn from me. I was so emotionally overworked, that I was past caring. I moaned over and over again, "I want Master. I want Master."

The experiment was finished, yet I was not released. Two humanoids entered the room, dressed in concealing clothing. Twelfth approached them. "Our experiments are completed. The slave is yours. Her Master will not return here for another 45 minutes."

I horror, I realized that we had been betrayed. I was being given to strangers and taken away from Master. Who were they? What did they want? I noticed something then and my horror grew. Twelfth was twitching involuntarily, under the effects of a Voratex crystal. These were Master's enemies, the ones responsible for the death of Third. I could not imagine a worse set of hands to fall into, and I was helpless to stop it. My world was crashing down around me. Why were they going after me instead of Master? What would happen to me? Was I doomed to become a crystal slave, incapable of free will? I screamed in terror as I was forcibly taken from the restraints and dragged off to who knows where.

12