Gamble for One minute? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, you didn't have to be a detective to figure out what was happening upstairs! There was loud huffing and squeaking going on. At one point, I actually heard Pete say: "Take this you slut!" without a change in squeaks. Laura and I looked at each other at the same time. We both were way full of smiles. Slowly, quietly we made it back down the stairs.

The warmth of her body close by, and the sense of the action upstairs had made me hard.

I was already looking for an excuse to touch her, when Laura took off her shirt and said, "Time to pay up!"

I didn't need any encouragement. I picked her little body up in an embrace and softly planted her on the couch.

Laura giggled, and said: "The second ride is always the best, and I get to test that stamina myself." She sounded proud and I rushed to get her naked.

While I had heard rumors that my foreplay was supposedly a great thing, Laura didn't get any of that. We were both more than ready and took what we could. And again, and again.

Next morning we woke up from Karen yelling down the stairs: Laura, you are going to be late! We both scurried to try to get presentable, or actually, I did, but it was all in vain. Karen, with Pete in her wake, had walked down the stairs and her face turned pale. I could only imagine what the scene looked like to her.

For a few seconds, she was quiet. It seemed like an eternity. She looked at me, at Lauren, at Pete and back at me. Then a laugh came about her lips.

Hysterically she giggled and said: "You guys soo fucked me!"

12