Gambling Problem? Call...

Story Info
Sometimes you should fold.
4.9k words
4.14
24.3k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,065 Followers

"I'm good for it, ask these guys!" Jack sighed. "Or, the Vette. I'll put up the Vette...it's worth thousands."

Eddie looked at the host for the poker party and shook his head, "Just toss in the hand. It's over." He picked up his empty bottle and headed to the kitchen, "It was just not your night," he said as he passed the younger man, patting him on the shoulder. "Oh, hi," he said as the front door opened. 'This is a definite improvement,' he thought.

Julia hoped her husband's poker night would have been over by now, but seeing the six men she closed the door, tossed her coat on the chair, and came over to the table. She knew Larry, Mike, Stephen, and John, but didn't know the tall blond man holding the empty beer bottle. "Hi guys, I assume you left something in our bank account for food," she smiled.

John stood up, giving the beautiful blonde a hug. Each of the others all came around the table, the hugs getting a bit longer each time, each one with a different fantasy, though all had the same theme of this goddess being totally unclothed. When Jack landed this girl in college, they all assumed it wouldn't last, but here they were, married for six years. She defined the ideal nordic beauty, tall, lithe, radiant skin, shapely...very shapely. Larry had found a receipt from a dressmaker last year, 36-21-35. She was aware that she was perfect, not in an arrogant way, but how she dressed, tight, only covering what was necessary.

"Julia, this is..., um my lawyer handling the divorce," he stammered, "Ed Mitchell, or Eddie," John said pointing to the last man.

Julia was taken aback as the large man hugged her, kissed her on her cheek then stepped back looking her up and down. She felt her nipples harden under his scrutiny. At first, she wanted to cross her arms over her chest or scold him for overtly studying her assets, but when he looked up at her and smiled she felt a rush of pride she'd gotten his approval. 'Who is this?' she wondered. Many guys had ogled her, some surreptitiously, others overtly, but none seemed to be evaluating her...critiquing her body. His smile affirmed he'd found nothing to complain about which was both insulting and arousing. "Are you a good lawyer?" she asked.

Eddie looked over at Jack then back at the woman, "Why? Looking for legal advice?"

Jack stood and kissed his wife then looked over at Eddie, "I'm sure she does not need legal advice," he said before looking back at his wife. "Honey, he's a divorce lawyer and I doubt there will be a day when you'll need anything from him." He looked at his wife, "But, do you have cash stashed away? I have a great hand and I just need to match a thousand to clean out Eddie."

"Say what?" Julia looked at the men, "Your games are always $10 or $20. What happened?"

Larry looked up, "Stupid idea. We normally stake $100, but these guys decided $500 sounded more fun. Jack and Eddie cleaned the rest of us out. It's been the two of them hand after hand." He pointed to the pile of chips in the center of the table, "This is the last hand," he sighed.

"And, all I need is a thou and it's all ours," Jack sighed. "Eddie won't take a check or my car as collateral..."

"Your '57 Vette? You're betting your baby? You won't even let me drive it," she sputtered.

"Yeah, bad idea Jack. Take your losses," he looked at his watch, "It's late and I have a meeting with my client in the morning," Eddie said flatly. "I'm not a car guy anyhow...now can we wrap this up?"

"There must be something," he paused thinking how the man openly showed his appreciation for Julia, "What about my car as collateral and...hang on," he said pulling his wife over.

"No. I know what you're going to ask. I've seen the stories you read where the innocent wife is put...what would that be? Put in the pot? Used as a bet?" she glared at her husband, "No. I'm not some whore to be used like that. If I am going to fuck someone outside this marriage it will be because I think he's hot, but I would never do it because my big strong man insists," she hissed.

"Excuse me," Eddie interjected, "Look, I know what you're suggesting, and from what I've seen, neither the Vette nor your wife is worth the pot, anyhow I'm a divorce lawyer, I get pussy and paid regularly by some truly beautiful women," he smirked. He looked the blonde up and down, "Very nice, but pass."

"Wait, excuse you? Excuse me!" Julia spat back, "I doubt any of your frustrated divorcées have anything close to this," she put her arms out to her sides, "Don't make me laugh," she said, "Once you got between my legs you'll barely remember another pussy," she stroked the pronounced cameltoe looking at the man.

Jack looked at his wife's red face, "You know, he's right. I concede," he said turning towards the table, "Anyhow, I was going to suggest a flash or a lap dance, not..."

"Wait!" Eddie ordered, "You are pretty sure of yourself and what you have to offer," he looked at the table, "That's a lot of cash. Show me. Show me the cunt that will make me forget every other pussy I've ever had," he grinned evilly.

Julia sighed, "Ok, I was pissed. Never mind. You're an asshole, you know that?"

Eddie laughed, "I'm a lawyer, John told you that. It took you that long to figure out I'm an asshole?" He snorted, "But Jack's right, "I'm not going to throw away a pile of money for an ok body. John, let's grab our stuff, this was a fun night."

Julia! Julia, fucking don't! Oh shit," he spat as his wife yanked off her top.

Julia was furious. As she tossed the tight vee-neck to the side she saw she'd torn the side hem. She glared at the blond man as if daring him to laugh at her body as she reached back, unclipped her bra, and tossed it onto the same chair.

"Not bad...but nothing special," the arrogant man chuckled, "but go on. Let's see if that world-class cunt is worth thousands," his eyes staring at the tight pants. "I'm sure you're a pleasantly loose fuck like most women."

"Honey, please...please don't do this," Jack sighed. He looked around and all his friends' eyes were unblinking taking in the vision of the most incredible tits they'd ever laid eyes on. He wanted to cover her up, but she stood there proudly, chest out, thumbs inside the waistband of her tights.

"Shut up Jack. You opened this box and there's no putting things back in it." She glared at Eddie, "I'm sure you've had your share of pleasantly loose fucks. Your tiny little dick can't stretch a woman out, so you accuse them of not having tight cunts? Pathetic," she said harshly as she yanked down her tights revealing she'd not been wearing panties.

"Nice, fucking nice..." Larry sighed. "Stephen, you own me $50. I knew she didn't shave."

Eddie walked over to the woman, studying her. He turned her around to look at her ass, "It's an ok body." he turned her to face him, sliding a finger across her slit.

Jack came over to push the man away, "Ok, that's enough. I told you I conceded," he stopped as a strong forearm held him back.

"You say you're tight?" he asked looking into the bright blue eyes. He smiled seeing her wince as he plunged his middle finger into her oily slit. "This has potential, but I guess I'll have to take your word for it since I doubt Jack here will let me truly try this out," he smiled as he began working his finger in and out of her cunt. He pulled out his finger and grinned at Jack as the blonde took his hand, guiding his finger into her mouth. Eddie felt a throbbing as those full lips and tongue cleaned her juices off.

Julia popped the finger out of her mouth, "Ok, the Vette as collateral, a blowjob or handjob...or both. Ok?"

"No! That's..." Jack sputtered.

"I said shut up, Jack. You are not part of this unless you'd prefer giving Eddie a blowjob yourself," Julia said angrily.

Eddie turned away, "Fuck that. I don't want his piece of shit car. I might find a use for you, however. I want all of you...all of you for a week. You will wear no clothes, even if we go out...and then only a coat. You will never say no to anything I order you to do," he smiled thinking about the possibilities, "and for my part, I'll make sure you pass out screaming in pleasure every night.

Julia scoffed, "That's a joke. One night. You can have one night with me and I'll do whatever you ask, within reason," she stared at the man. "I know how to please a man in bed and I suck cock like a pro," she said proudly.

"Enough!" Jack yelled, but all the other men and Julia all said "Shut up!"

John grinned, "Hell Jack, even you never saw this part of your wife. Admit it, you want to see where this goes. I don't even care about the 500 bucks I lost tonight. This is so worth it."

Eddie shook his head, "Not worth the thousands on the table...not just for a night. I'll tell you what, show me how good a cocksucker you are and I'll make it three days and nights, but you'll still do as your told," he undid his belt letting it flap open.

"How good is your hand?" Julia demanded looking at her husband.

Jack was in a state of shock. His wife was completely naked in front of his friends and a perfect stranger, then she is contemplating sucking on his cock to demonstrate what a good slut she was. Who is the person? he thought. "Don't...don't do this..." he said softly.

"Jack, how good is it?" Julia repeated, her hands on her flared hips.

"Um, best hand I've had in weeks," he said resignedly.

"Ok. If Jack agrees...three nights and I'll be...be your slave." She looked over at her husband, "You better not be bluffing or this?" she swept a hand down her body, "Take a good look. This might be the last time you'll ever see me naked." She turned to go over to the taller man.

Jack started to put a hand out but as his friends glared at him he watched his previously faithful wife go over and kneel in front of the lawyer then pull down the man's pants. The leer on the man's face as he looked directly at him as if daring Jack to intervene made him feel sick.

Eddie gently gripped the blonde's wrist, still staring at the other man. "Last chance. Fold? Or watch your wife suck my cock?"

Jack's face felt flushed and he looked at the man then down to where Julia was looking up expectantly at him. His brain screamed out to say 'No!', but he simply nodded and mumbled, "Go on." The pain in his stomach got worse as his wife seemingly had trouble fishing the man's penis out of his pants and when the fat member flopped out he had to sit down. This was no tiny dick and hearing his wife's gasping, "oooh," didn't help.

Julia had to take both hands to stroke the semi-firm cock, unconsciously salivating as she felt and saw it grow. She licked the underside from his scrotum to the head a few times and when she felt he was fully erect, she opened her mouth, sucking on the plump head. She felt a sudden panic feeling her jaw opened to the max and no more than the fat crown in her mouth. She opened as wide as she could while pressing her face onto the hard shaft. It took some doing, but she felt her jaw relax as she was able to take more into her mouth, her throat.

"Fuck!" Mike sighed looking over at Jack. "Dude, she's taking all of him...man! I vote for poker nights here every week. Think about the final pot."

Julia now had a cock hitting farther back in her throat than any one she'd ever blown, and she had to swallow as she repeatedly milked loads of pre-cum out of the shaft. She hated men who held her head, but he was gentle but strong and she knew what he wanted. She didn't want to disappoint and felt a surge of pride when his trimmed pubes tickled her nose and lips. She decided to make him suffer as she clenched her throat around the fat rod, and was rewarded with a loud moan. She pulled off, wiping her mouth as she sat back on her heels. "There. Is that a sufficient demonstration?" she asked.

Eddie nodded, looking down at the girl, her nipples now fully erect. He knew that if he demanded proof she had a tight cunt, she'd bend right over but he'd find out before the night was over either way. He almost came just thinking about being buried inside that slick hole as he'd been getting more aroused as the negotiations went on. He chuckled to himself realizing he'd gotten hard during many of the divorce settlements when he'd gotten his clients a lot more than they'd expected, but this level of arousal was incredible. "Ok, do we have a deal?"

Julia looked over to her husband, "I can't answer that. I'm simply the stake. Your call," she said.

Jack wanted to punch Eddie, punch John for inviting him but simply nodded.

"I'm sorry," Eddie said, "I'll need to hear you say it," he looked at the other men, "with witnesses."

"Ok...you can, um, take my wife if I lose the hand," Jack mumbled.

"And your car," Eddie added, "I mean, if it were for a week then it wouldn't be necessary, but for a couple of nights..."

"And the Vette," he spat. He stood up, "Ok, let's see the cards."

"You first," Eddie demanded. "Wait!" He turned to the beautiful naked woman, "Come over here. I want you next to me when your husband loses you to me. Plus," he held up a finger, "We need this in writing and signed by all parties. Do you have a legal pad and a pen?" he asked Julia. He slapped her ass as she turned to get what he'd asked.

When the woman came back, they all waited as Eddie scribbled legal jargon on the pad before plopping it on the table. He sat down, pulling the beautiful wife onto his lap knowing she felt his hard cock pressed against her cunt.

"Three days making full use of this nice cunt, among other things...for the whole enchilada," he grinned sweeping his hand over the table. He signed the bottom of the last page, handed the pen to the naked blonde, who angrily signed. There were spots for witnesses, which John, Mike, then Larry, and lastly Stephen signed, all wishing they'd have a chance at both the woman and the car.

"Can we finish this?" Jack snapped as he grabbed the pen. After signing he threw the pen down, glared at the taller man, "Straight flush, King high!" he said proudly. "Come here, Jules, you won't be needing to degrade yourself anymore."

Julia started to get up feeling both relief and disappointment. "Sorry, Eddie. You'll just have to make do with exploiting your clients' pussies," She felt him holding her down so she kissed him briefly, "You need to let it go. Too bad you'll never find out what a truly tight cunt feels like," she grinned.

Eddie put a hand on her hip as she stood up, "Wait. At least let me savor your beauty one last time," he said turning her so she faced him, gently kicking her legs apart. "I apologize for what I said earlier, you are spectacular, but as they say, it's not over until it's over." He looked around at Jack, "Be a good sport and let me delay the inevitable," he sighed as he picked up his top card.

Julie was surprised when the man rubbed the card back against her wet pussy. She thought she should pull away but opened her legs a bit wider allowing him easier access looking over her shoulder at her husband expecting him to do something.

Jack started as the man put his fingers between Julia's legs but stopped as the ten of spades was slapped onto her left ass cheek. He didn't like the look on the lawyer's face. He was sure it was the same look every defense lawyer in every series had when they provided exculpatory evidence absolving their client of guilt. He felt knots in his stomach as the wet back on the second card was pressed against the right cheek, the jack of spades.

Eddie turned the naked woman so she was facing her husband and his friends. He felt his cock throb anticipating the coming hours and days as he picked up the next card. Julia moaned softly as the queen of spades was rubbed against her wet slit.

The card was placed on Julia's left breast followed by the king of spades on her right. The four friends now were all silently rooting for the Ace of spades as Eddie picked up the final card.

"What is it?" Jack asked quietly, "Please, not the ace of spades."

Eddie took the last card, palmed it, and pressed it against the woman's cunt before letting go. He grinned as he looked over to the ashen-faced man, "You'll have to get down to see," he ordered.

Julia knew what it was even though she couldn't see it. She didn't play poker but knew a royal flush was unbeatable, and the look on her husband's face confirmed it. She was in a fog when Eddie pulled her onto his lap, putting her legs on either side of his exposing her cunt to everyone in the room with just the playing card providing modesty. She shuddered as John came over, pulled the damp card off, and showed it to her before sniffing it with a huge grin, his eyes dropping to her swollen pussy.

Eddie looked like he was daring Jack to stop him as he effortlessly lifted the girl onto his fat erection and pulled her down.

Julie felt the blood rush from her head as she was lowered onto the tip of his cock and gasped as she felt her sopping cunt being stretched as he popped into her. "Ooooohhh, fuck!" she gasped as the huge mass split her open.

Eddie grinned at Jack, "She wasn't lying, tightest cunt I've ever felt," he gloated, "Tiny dick?" He put her feet onto his thighs and groaned happily as she took over impaling herself on his stiff rod. "Tell him, tell Jack what you're thinking right now."

"Ok, fuck you. It's nice, not tiny," she panted. She looked at her husband, "I'm sorry, oh God! I'm fucking sorry," she spit out, "Damn! He's huge...so fucking huge."

Eddie flicked the cards off then cupped those huge tits, his eyes glued to Jack, "Tell me, who else has been inside your nice cunt?"

"No one...just Jack," she panted. "Yes, like that...pull on them," she said feeling the large hands play with her nipples.

"Jack, here's another offer. You come over here, kneel, lick your wife's cunt while I fuck her, then after she cums, you suck on my balls until I dump my load in your wife's cunt, and the stake would be one or the other, car or wife."

Jack hesitated, then knelt on the floor, looking at how painfully wide Julia's pussy was stretched. He felt her hand pull his head onto her slick pussy, moaning happily as he lapped at the open slit topped with her aroused clit.

The four men all were rubbing the front of their pants as those incredible tits bounced up and down, the flushed face and chest on the beauty they'd secretly lusted after, and their friend's mouth locked onto that perfect pussy.

Julia desperately wanted to hold off, but with Jack's tongue flicking on her clit, knowing he couldn't help but lick another man's penis, the tremendous feeling of being pounded by the monster cock and the anticipation of her husband licking another man's balls was too much. "Uhhh, uhhhh, uhhhh, oh, God...Fuck!" she cried as she humped against the cock and the flicking tongue.

"Ok, Jack. You can stop now and I drive off with your wife in the Vette or,...aaahhh, that's it," he sighed as a warm mouth engulfed his left nut. "Wow! You've done this before," he chuckled. It wasn't as good as last summer when the client's husband blew him to get a share in the summer house, but this was still incredible.

Jack felt like throwing up not liking the smells nor the taste, but this was too important and the better job he did, the faster it would be over. He popped the one ball out and sucked the other into his mouth, his tongue flicking on it gently as he'd done to his wife's clit. He suspected Eddie was close as the fucking was getting faster, their breathing heavier. He knew whatever happened, he'd never forget the sloshing sounds, the smells, the taste or the feeling of Julia's fluids flowing out of her abused cunt onto his face.

"Did you know your husband would do that?" he asked Julia. "He's good. You might think about picking up a guy and bringing him home for the two of you to pleasure," he said. "Tell him. Tell him that it's his fault for putting you and him in this position. Tell him," he ordered.

barkirk
barkirk
3,065 Followers
12