Gambling Trip

Story Info
Being naughty in Reno.
8.6k words
3.96
42.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers

Not much happening around the homestead, except for just trying to stay alive. But The wife and I headed off for one of our week long trips to Reno. We try to go twice a year, and it had been well over a year since we could.

This isn't actually a story, or even erotic really, it is more of a collection of events and how our week down there went. Both of us were in the mood to have some silly fun, it had been quite awhile. Now when I write, I write about everything and yes, lots of you complain that I ramble.

So, skip ahead a few paragraphs if you want to just know what happened.

Well. At my age, I can ramble if I want to, way it is. My mind has a half dozen things going on at the same time, I suppose I am lucky to still be able to find my food dish. The REAL luck?

Everything still works! Some of you more mature readers will understand exactly what I mean. Now when I was in my 40's, I was a 4 times a week guy, now? Once is closer to the truth, twice if the wife does something to set me off. Which she does quite a bit.

This trip was like that, Debs was in one of her moods.

So if you are looking to read something about anything that means anything, this isn't it.

+++

The wife and I had some upsets with each other the last year and a half and things got out of control. But we talked it all out, man did we. That is a good thing, I think, because we came to terms with each other and the way we are.

She is a Doctor, I am retired. We both are quite mature, and many times people that do not know us think she is my daughter. You would need to see us to understand, she is lucky in that she looks nowhere near her age, I suspect I do appear to be an old coot.

Debra you see, has exhibitionistic tendencies, and she also is a bit of a voyeur. Add in that she is very highly sexual, in fact, a few times I have wondered if she doesn't have a bit of nympho in her. This to me is an odd combination in a female physician.

Most days at work she has men's privates in her hands, that of course is just part of her job. But, as she has admitted openly to me, she likes that part. She does deny ever doing anything over the top like deliberately creating an orgasm in a client and I believe her.

She does normally have one nurse on staff that assists with intimate things like collecting a sperm sample. That is also rare but does happen. Since her clinic specializes in geriatrics, there are quite a few men, and women also, with sexual problems. Usually she sends the males to the little room to do their thing, but every once in a long while they get a client that just cannot, then enter the nurse into the mix.

I know that for a fact, way back it was my turn. That nurse was Jennifer, a matronly middle 40's lady. No nonsense at all, she knew exactly what she was doing and was done in maybe 60 seconds and gone.

Which left me sitting there with my mouth hanging open, like most of you, I would have sworn this just could never happen in any medical situation. Then when that cute little black nurse named Rwanda took care of any issues that might crop up during a lower colonoscopy I had done up in Portland a couple of years back, by then I knew for a fact that things like that do happen, and are just not talked about.

Debra's standard line is, "sex is just a part of life!" which I have heard dozens of times from her. So yes, she enjoys working with men clients, trying to help them perform, trying to keep them healthy. Which involves checking them out, no surprise there except many would be surprised at her enjoying that part. Bedside manner and all of that, there is no way to tell.

Every once in awhile one goes off by surprise, which she then will excitedly tell me all about the instant she gets home. Yes, I know. Ethics, doctor-client relationship, she tells me anyway so I know a lot of stuff about a lot of people around our area of the world.

But I also know from talking to her, and seeing some of the things she does and says, that she would like to. But of course she can't, not as a Doctor in any doctor-patient relationship.

But her work sure does offer a lot of opportunities to look and touch. Me, on the other hand, I would have said I have none of that in me just a decade ago. Which means I spent the first 50 odd years of my life not being honest with myself. Debra caused me to come to terms with myself, I realized that I also have some of those same tendencies.

Getting an illicit peek? Lord, that is hot. A look up some woman's skirt? Wow. Even better, if they are doing it deliberately? That sets me off, even when it is my own wife doing it. I have given up trying to figure out why, now I just go with whatever situation that crops up, and Debra is great at creating situations.

Does this make us a bit nuts? Yes, probably, according to society anyway. What does a man do with a wife that delights in letting some strange man see her nipples? Or, let them find out that she has no pubic hair, by "accident" of course.

The truth is, I suspect everyone does naughty things in some form or another. Most of us just lie to ourselves about it, after all, society just does not accept what to me is now perfectly normal. Why did I have to be at this stage of my life to finally come to the realization of the desires I have deep inside?

I simply do not know.

+++

Typically we both get naughty massages from a couple we know down in Reno, gamble and waste money like idiots, eat the best food available at prices that will make one blink. Debs runs around in outfits that really should suit a much younger woman, yet somehow she gets away with it. She usually never packs any underwear, except for a few sets of panties that are just wisps of cloth.

We also both get massages back at home all of the time although it has been a few months since at the moment no one we know is available. At least not the type we prefer, anyway. Now some might look down on the things we let happen but we don't care. At our ages, it is just sexy fun and no harm done, and happy endings are fun, when it's just hands and touch neither one of us has any jealousy or concerns at all.

Some are way better than others, too, so when we find a good one that is willing, we often have the person over a couple of times each month.

The best one of all was July, but now she runs the clinic up North of here. She was putting herself through school using clients like us which I did not know at the time. The worst one was Stefanie, who was cute and maybe 19 or 20 at best. She lacked experience, of course, and I think she thought male genitals had teeth or something because she kept letting go both times she worked on me. It was clear she was not really into it, so that is how we ended up currently with no one to call at all.

So, vacation time!

+++

This recent trip was kind of.. more eventful than normal. For some reason, being out of town where almost no one knows us changes things. Debra really can get away with running around dressed looking nasty, which she does when we are out of town, even at her age which I think is great! Now me? I am the one that is turning into an old coot, Debs still has a few years left before we both hit the rocking chairs.

This trip to Reno we took our new Dodge Ram, my old truck was getting long in the tooth so since my wife Debra is now a full fledged Doctor and runs the local medical clinic, money was not a problem. Her income increased by four times, the difference from what she earned as a Registered Nurse and what they pay her for that Doctor's license and running the medical facilities.

The clinic hums along, waiting room full most of the time, and she has added one new registered nurse which makes five of them now. The new one is named Marilyn, as yet I have not met her, Debra told me she is rapidly becoming part of the team.

The big Dodge Ram did cost quite a bit more than my first house, kind of a shock since it has been ages since I had a new vehicle. Over 50 grand by the time they piled on every toy and whistle they had, even after they gave me what I thought was a couple of grand more for my trade in than I thought it was worth. Debs just wrote them a check which sure got smiles from all of the sales crew.

I do miss the complete and total mayhem that my old truck had if I stepped on the throttle, but I didn't miss the 10-11 MPG one bit.

It has that Eco-diesel little V-6 engine so almost 30 MPG at 65 MPH is not hard to take. The trip was good, the rig is big, lots of room instead of being cramped in the Camaro hot rod she usually drives. It has the long box so that song about 40 acres to turn the thing around applies, other than that, it drives like a car.

I had a feeling it was going to be a fun trip when Debs got dressed, she tugged a one piece dress over her head, not a single stitch underneath. One would think that at her age she could not get away with things like that but she can. She is what most men would call stacked, and we both work at it 2-3 nights each week at the local gym. She uses some kind of lotion she gets somewhere on her face, so she has almost no lines at all. Most people guess her to be middle 40's when she actually 20 years older than that. She wears a 36C bra, (when she wears one which is rare) I do know that much, and to be honest, she looks about the same wearing one as not.

So here I am, supposed to be a doddering old man with white hair, but at 6' and 180 pounds, no one believes I am 73 and Debs is only a decade behind me. Inside? Yes, time is beginning to tell on me, aches and pains are showing up, but I am still putting one foot in front of the other. Plus Debs and I get it on at least once a week, often more, which is damn good exercise. A decade ago it was normally twice, but time never stops, way it is.

Then that hair color for men stuff helps a bit with the age look.

Now just a year earlier the Docs cut me open, moved stuff around, installed some culverts and sewed me back up and damned if that didn't work! I swear, I feel like I did back in my 40's.

Well, sort of.

So, there we were, buzzing down that 70 MPH stretch of highway across California, of course I had the cruise control set on 80, of course I did. The afternoon Sun was shining in the window, not a cloud in sight. I glanced over at Debs, she had her seat tripped back halfway and had dropped the top of her dress letting her jugs get some Sun. This year we haven't had much in the way of Sun back in Oregon, it has been more rain than I ever remember.

I managed to keep my eyes mostly on the road, we did get a couple of honks from truckers as we went pouring past them. Debra doesn't mind, she likes being looked at. We also passed one cop, he was in the left lane at 70 so I just moved over and went by on the right, but he never paid any attention to us.

Just a nice day, and a nice trip, with my wife already beginning to tease me like she always does. We had some iced down water in a cooler, some Bananas and Oranges, and a pack of those red Licorice whips I like. In the not very secret floorboards compartment in the back was about $15,000 in cash to play the machines with, we were hoping to come home even or better but if we didn't, we really didn't care.

All of the rain, the dreary one day after another back home for months on end had been piling up so both of us were ready to party, flying down the freeway with the wife already acting frisky had this old man feeling pretty frisky also.

+++

I told the kid at the Silver Legacy that if my new truck came back with a scratch then he died and I would take back the $20 bill I gave him, too. He laughed and thanked me, told me he would be careful. I always do that now since I remember what our 2009 Impala looked like on one trip a few years back. How they managed to put a dent in the top is beyond me.

I also got a kick at him looking at Debs with interest, since she is old enough to be his grandmother. But then, her nipples were trying to bore a hole in the thin top of her dress so I guess that was it. Debs got a little smirk on her face, I know she likes to be looked at and some kid checking out her 60+ year old tits does perk her up.

One thing about the Silver Legacy I discovered quickly is that if you don't like to walk, stay somewhere else. There are long hallways, plus downstairs is the place to play.

In our room, there was a sort of hot tub, more like a bath tub I guess but two would fit. Debs and I like to soak naked and play with each other, over at the Eldorado is the best spa rooms I think.

Debs changed into a pair of pale yellow shorts and a thin white top that didn't do anything much to hide her nipples, not the real norm for manner of dress and sure to get attention, but neither one of us cared. No underwear again but then I like that and so does she so why not? I did check out her flat as a pancake tummy, I always marvel at how good she looks. Her tummy was showing a hint of red from the Sun she got on our trip down.

In Oregon, people turn pretty light colored in the Winter, we seldom see the sun at all in the Winter. So just a dab of hot Sun colors us up rather quickly and man does that build up the energy.

Holding hands, off we went to see what we could get going.

She plopped down on a $5 machine and promptly lost $100, which doesn't take long at $10 a push. I wandered around looking for one that was $2 a pop, more my speed. My Debs does love to gamble, if slot machines can even be called gambling.

Years back, we used to hit some pretty big jackpots every once in awhile, things have changed in that respect as some of the casinos have gone corporate. We still hit what they call "hand pays" sometimes but those tend to run from $1200 to maybe $2000, we seldom see any 10 grand ones like we both have hit a few times. A couple have been way bigger, which is always a kick.

It became very clear very quickly it wasn't my day after maybe an hour, so I went looking for Debs. I found her sitting at a 3-4-5 $5 machine talking on her cell phone, so I sat down to wait. Her left hand was idly tapping the button, lord, 10 bucks a push. Those machines have the numbered icons which show up all of the time, just one line up or one line down.

"OK. I guess that will work, we will be there." She told someone and disconnected.

Who was that?" I asked.

"I got us an appointment to get waxed, we should have had Charlene back home do it before we left. I am all scratchy and so are you." She grinned at me.

"We just drove 700 miles to Reno, we are here maybe an hour and you want us to go get waxed?" I laughed.

"Yep. 4 PM today, it's only 3 blocks down the street, so we can walk."

I sighed. When my Debra decides to do something, it is way easier to just nod and go do it than resist at all.

By 3:30 I had managed to lose the $500 I had budgeted for the day, I found Debs who had broken even on a 10 times pay machine. It seems a single bar came up with two 10's so she got her 2 grand back in one spin. I did ask her why she didn't hit the 7 instead of the damned single bar, she just stuck her tongue out at me.

We held hands all the way down the street to some hair salon she had managed to find by searching with her cell phone. There was a nice looking lady at the counter, she looked up and smiled, asking if we were the 4 O'clock's.

I wanted to pipe up with "No, we are the Magnusans" but managed to keep my trap shut.

Then she asked if we wanted a "tandem" or separate.

"Tandem? You mean both of us at once? How do you do that?" I asked, thinking she would be running back and forth, gooping up one of us, yanking out the hairs, then the other.

"I just have John help, he is the boss and really good. He can do you and I can do your wife, it saves time that way." She gave me another big bright smile.

Uhhh. There is no way in hell I am letting any guy anywhere near my junk, and I told her so.

"Oh! I see." She blushed beautifully.

"Well, I guess we can..." She started to say just as this man came out of the side office. Now, if you have ever seen the guy in the soap commercial, tall, muscular, bald head? This was him, except for no ear ring. He was about my size but had muscles in places I don't even have places.

Now I was SURE there was no way in HELL I was going to let that guy anywhere near my junk.

"Why don't you just let the girl do you, honey, and John here can take care of me?" Debs piped up with. Debs is well aware that I am a bit homophobic, I glanced over at her, she had a huge grin on her face, I knew she was teasing me.

John was looking back and forth at us amused, the girl, who just MIGHT have been 22-23 years old had the same look on her face.

"OK." I said. I couldn't help it, I gave the girl a smirk, she smiled slightly, then looked down, again blushing furiously. I was getting the impression she didn't have a lot of experience in yanking hairs out of men's balls.

+++

So that is how Debra and I ended up on some tables, side by side, naked from the waist down in front of two total strangers. Legs spread out so they could get right in there and see what they are after.

Good looking strangers, sure, but still. The girl seemed to be real shy at first with me, she kept using the side of her hand to push my stuff around and she had on a pair of black plastic gloves. When she did my shaft she wrapped her hand right around the end of my dick and pulled which caused a bit of a twinge. I managed to keep myself under control though, after all, I was fairly sure this place was legitimate, at least it appeared that way.

Plus I didn't want to grow any woodie with that John fellow right there, but he seemed far more interested in inspecting Debra for any stray hairs than paying any attention to me. I noticed he kept putting his fingers right on Debra's beaver to push the flesh over so he could get at the short hairs.

John had on Latex gloves, and he was older and had probably seen it all before, because he was done with Debs a good 15 minutes before the girl finished up with me. He reached for a small bottle of some kind of lotion, I did notice that. Even Charlene that waxes us back home uses lotion now, every since that company that used to make the baby powder got sued since they think the stuff causes cancer. I watched as he spread the lotion on Debs with a grin, he appeared to be thorough.

Her face screwed up pretty good as John did that, but he actually was rather quick about it. All professional like, I suppose.

Then he left the room, Debra tugged on her shorts and sat there on the table watching the girl work on me.

Now that is a scene to think about, the wife sitting watching as I lay there with my legs splayed out, a very young and cute lady busy poking around looking for stray hairs? That should have had me standing at attention but I wasn't, so the girl had to grab my dick and hold it while she spread on the stuff, patted it several times, then peeled up the edge and jerked.

The first time Charlene back home did that I almost hit the roof, it hurt like hell! But now, I guess I am used to it because it really isn't bad.

Then I looked over, Debs had her cell phone out.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Making a video!" She giggled. The girl looked up and giggled also.

It was all professional I guess and they both did a nice job, not once did John even glance over my way although I found myself looking his way quite a bit. Hard not to want to watch, some guy leaning forward, his face maybe a foot from the wife's snatch working on her pubic hairs tends to be something you want to watch.

Anyway Debs and I were all slick again. She paid them the $200 they charged (ouch!) and back to the hotel we went.

"How did you like letting the cute young girl look at and play with your big dick, honey?" Debra whispered in my ear as we walked. Her voice was all husky sounding so I knew she got all turned on at the experience. Either from spreading her own legs, since Debs does have those exhibitionistic tendencies, or from watching that girl work on me. Hell, I didn't even get hard... well, a little bit is all.

magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers