Game Boy

Story Info
Rick finds out his marriage wasn't what he thought.
5.7k words
4.37
358.7k
135
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charleybear
charleybear
1,500 Followers

(This is my first ever submission and I have opted to do it totally on my own without editors just to see if I could do it.)

My name is Rick, and while I was in high school and college most people who met me got the impression I was a computer geek. I am not a bad looking guy, but certainly not the best looking guy on earth either. I am 6'0" tall, weigh about 170 pounds with light brown hair. I did date, but never any stunner women. I don't remember a time when I was not interested in computers, computer programs and computer games. Anyone who had problems with their computer knew who to go to and that would be me. That is exactly how I met Karen, the woman who was to become my wife, and yes a stunner.

It all started seven years ago when we were both students at the University of Wisconsin, her in the ABA legal studies area and I in the computer science area, of course. Karen had a goal to become a corporate lawyer, and I wanted to learn more and more about computers and programs. She was having difficulty in understanding her computer system and went to one of the professors in the computer science department who in turn referred her to me. I was able to help her understand her system and she became extremely efficient at all kinds of computer work. Also through it all we became friends and spent a lot of time together.

Now I should tell you about Karen. She is a very attractive 5'4" tall blonde with a very nice 36C/24/36 figure. In fact, she is hot. She also has a great personality and seems to get along with everyone she meets. It is very easy to like her and I did like her a lot. In fact over a short period of time I fell in love with her in a big way. She is everything that most guys could ever want and certainly more than I ever expected to find, but indeed I did find her. She got to know me and fell in love with me too. Stranger things have happened, but I don't know what they could be.

After two years in school Karen realized she would not be achieving her goal of becoming an attorney, but she was still interested in legal work so she applied for jobs as a legal secretary. She was eventually hired by one of the major brokerage firms and she immediately took to the job. Within two months we were married, and she continued to work and support us while I finished school. Through her hard work, dedication and friendliness over the last five years she has worked her way up and was transferred to the Chicago headquarters to be the assistant to the manager of the firm's legal department.

I received my degree in computer science and decided that I could earn a very good living writing computer game programs. I started my own business and over the last several years have written numerous very popular computer games that you or your kids would certainly recognize. I have made a lot of money and really don't have to work very hard any longer. We have moved to Highland Park, a suburb of Chicago along Lake Michigan since we were both doing so well in our work. Karen and I have built a very comfortable life together and we both work because we enjoy it, not because we have to work. In an effort to keep from going crazy with inactivity I secretly started another company in Milwaukee, about a one-hour commute for me, to investigate computer software fraud, CSFI, Inc. Through some confidential contacts at The Institute of Computer Technology I started with a small list of clients and that list has continued to grow by word of mouth advertising. CSFI, Inc. has a current customer list of about 150 clients and at any point in time might be working on 5 or 6 projects. The companies that use our services are extremely happy with the work we do and the profits are very lucrative, we grossed over $3 million last year.

I hired a very competent (and I might add very attractive) office manager, Carrie, and contract with a dozen or more "computer geeks" like myself to do the majority of the investigation work. We rotate them on the projects so that they do not become too familiar to the customer. The only actual employees of the company are Carrie and myself and the investigators each get paid a percentage of the fee for the projects that they do for me. With the huge amount of profits being made in the software industry the need for confidentiality and secrecy are quite extreme so I have always maintained a level of anonymity. In fact, no one at the company knows me, not even Carrie, because I always wear a disguise to hide my true identity when I investigate and because I wanted to keep my involvement a secret. I wore such a disguise when I hired Carrie. Over the years I have become very good at developing new disguises to fool everyone and when I investigate a case, I get paid just like the rest of the investigation staff, except my pay goes to a separate account I have set up under an alias.

As I said, the majority of the investigations are done by my "contracted staff" but about once a quarter I will take one of the jobs myself for the fun of it. Karen does not know about CSFI, Inc. so I use the pretext of going to Milwaukee to meet with my game distributor to get away for a few days to do the investigation. Actually all of my computer game business is done through the internet and by bonded messenger. For CFSI, Inc. though I drive to the company's apartment in Milwaukee, park my Beemer in the garage and put on my disguises. Then I drive a company car, currently a Buick, to the office to pick up the investigation materials and go wherever I need to go to do the job. Sometimes it is local but sometimes it is in NY or CA or wherever. I finish the job and go back to Milwaukee, reverse the process and go home.

You are probably thinking that while I am doing all of this traveling I am cheating my ass off, taking every opportunity to nail some hot women and cheat on my wife. But nothing could be further from the truth, I love my wife beyond my own capacity to understand and would never do anything to hurt her or my marriage. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for Karen, and that is why I am writing this story.

I had personally taken an investigation for Marcos Software to determine if one of their programmers was selling source code to a competitor. Jeff Marcos designed a program to track securities transactions and I thought it would give me some insight into the work that Karen does so I jumped on that investigation myself. The company is located in Oak Brook another suburb of Chicago. I though it might be fun to hit some of the restaurants and clubs in my own stomping grounds while under disguise. Who knew, maybe I would encounter some friends I could toy with. Little did I know what I would be really encounter and what I would be investigating?

I had all of the information needed from Carrie, my office manager and I set myself up in the Drake Hotel in Oak Brook only a short drive from Marcos Software. I arrived at Marcos and after a short wait was greeted by Jeff Marcos. He was tall, dark and handsome, a replica of the traditional pattern for a man that women would find attractive. Jeff was also very outgoing and friendly and had a presence about him that put me at ease as well and I really found myself liking the man. He invited me into his office and talked to me about what he suspected and how he thought I might approach the investigation. He set me up with everything I needed right there in his office and was telling all of his people that I was a special projects manager with one of their customers there to work out the bugs on the program application with my company. I thought it would work out quite well so we went with that approach.

The second day I was there I discovered that Jeff's suspicions were correct and one of his people, a programmer named Tom was selling source code and exactly how he was doing it. While I was writing up my report, Jeff's cell phone started to ring. It was sitting on his desk beside me and Jeff was not in the room so I glanced over at it. To my utter surprise, the caller ID showed "Karen" and my wife's cell phone number. My first reaction was to grab the phone and surprise her, figuring that somehow her firm was using Jeff's software and wouldn't she be shocked to find out that I was working here. But of course, then all my efforts to keep CSFI, Inc. a secret and my identity a secret would be lost. So, I just sat there chuckling to myself about the irony of the whole thing. A short time later Jeff returned to his office, and returned my wife's call. My chuckling soon turned a broken hearted sick feeling when I heard him say, "Karen, I am so glad you called me. I had a wonderful time last night and can't wait to suck those tits again and eat that hot wet pussy of yours. Can you meet me at Morton's for dinner at 6:30 p.m.? Okay, I will see you there and after we will go to your place for desert. Bye sexy!"

Well, you could have knocked me out of my chair with a feather. I was so stunned that I am sure I looked like a zombie and I felt like my breakfast was going to end up on the desk in front of me. My heart was pounding so hard I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I excused myself to go to the men's room and sat in the stall until the beating of my heart settled down and I could actually think again. How could Karen do this? I thought she loved me like I loved her, but she was meeting Jeff again tonight, and he had said he enjoyed last night. And the things he had said to her were not things you would say to someone unless you had had sex with them. How could this be?

I just did not understand it all, I had no clue, no inkling at all that Karen had been cheating on me. Our sex life was great, she never failed to achieve at least one and many times more orgasms, she never complained that I was not meeting her sexual needs, I was dumbfounded. I just couldn't understand and all the while my heart was just breaking. How could she do this to me whom she loved? Did she love me at all? What was my marriage? Was it real or was it a sham? I have to tell you, I thought right then and there that my world was coming to an end. All I had worked for was for us, Karen and I, and now I just didn't know anymore.

When I had settled down enough to not lose it I decided that I needed to verify my suspicions and not go on the little bit of evidence that I had so far, damning as it seemed. Once I had all of the facts, or as many facts as I could gather, I would put a plan of action into place. I went back into the office with Jeff and sat down to finish up the project so I could dedicate the next couple of days to find out exactly what was going on. I had a very difficult time sitting there because I wanted to attack him, but knew that would be a mistake. To make matters worse, Jeff had this big grin on his face and apologized to me for the way he had talked in front of me. He said, "I am sorry that I said those things in front of you, but that woman is so hot. I met her a couple of weeks ago at the office of one of my customers and we hit it off from the start." At the moment I hated him, but I could understand that Karen would like him because he was very nice to talk to.

He continued to say, "She told me that the next time her husband, she called him Game Boy," he laughed, "left town on business she would call me and we would get together. Well yesterday she called and who could turn away a beautiful woman with a killer body like hers?" I was dying inside, but I held it together. "She told me that she married Game Boy because she knew he would end up rich and that would give her a great life, and she could still fuck gorgeous men like me," again he laughed. "I asked her if she didn't love him and she said she did, but she also loved having great sex on the side."

I couldn't believe how much information I gathered from him that morning without his knowing who I was and certainly not knowing what I was going to do. There was really no doubt in my mind that it was my Karen because of the Game Boy comment and it seemed quite evident that she had cheated on me with him and apparently with others over the course of our marriage. I realized that I knew a lot, but I would need more proof and then I would put a plan into action. I told Jeff that I needed to leave for the rest of the day and would be back the following morning.

When I got to my car I called Karen on my cell phone. She was so sweet and loving, telling me how much she missed me. It made me want to throw up again, knowing what a sham it was. I asked her what her plans were for the day and she said she was working all day and would possibly go out to dinner with some friends. I told her that it would probably be another day or two before I got home and that I would call her later tonight. She said not to call because she didn't know what time she would be home from going out with her friends. She really just didn't want to be interrupted while she was having sex with Jeff. I was sick.

I knew I had to catch her at cheating and I knew just how to do it. On my way home I stopped off at the electronics store and bought five of the new mini wireless surveillance cameras and a modem so I could monitor the kitchen, the living room, the family room, the master bedroom and our guest bedroom. I didn't know where she would take him to fuck him, but I wanted it covered anywhere they went. When I got home I turned off the security camera with the remote, drove into the garage so no one would notice the strange car in the driveway, went into the house and rewound the tape so my getting home would not be evident. I installed all of the surveillance cameras and fed the output to the modem and recorder that I set up in my basement workshop. That way I could dial in and access the output online and would be able to monitor the whole house without anyone knowing. Satisfied with my work I left the house, got into my car and backed out of the driveway. I went around the block and as I was driving by I reactivated the security cameras with the remote. Unless she looked very closely at the security tape and noticed the time break she would never know anything happened at the house and Karen never looked at the tapes anyway, that was my thing.

By the time I had all of that done, I was starting to feel a little hungry so I went to a little pizza place near the hotel and ate. I only had a couple of beers because I wanted to be pretty sharp as I monitored what happened at home. After dinner I drove to the hotel and set up my computer so I could see what happened and waited. Even after all I had heard I was hoping that this was all a big mistake and it wasn't her, and she wasn't cheating on me, and she wasn't only in it for the lifestyle. I hurt so bad I finally broke down and cried.

Around 8:00 p.m. I saw her car pull into the garage and I could easily see that she was alone. My heart did a jump, thinking maybe nothing was going to happen, but a couple of minutes later the security camera was shut off and I couldn't see the driveway anymore. I switched over to the kitchen camera and saw her come in. She was dressed to kill, wearing one of my favorite outfits, a short black dress rather low cut with spaghetti straps to hold it up. She had on black stockings the tops of which were just barely covered by the hem of her dress and black high heel "come fuck me" pumps. I loved her in that outfit until that very moment. I knew she would never wear that outfit to go out with her friends for dinner. She wore that outfit to turn on some guy, usually me, but tonight not me. Tears started to stream down my face again as I realized finally that this was no mistake, Karen was not who or what I thought she was.

I didn't have long to wait until Jeff walked into the kitchen. She apparently had left the garage door open and he drove his car into my spot in the garage so neighbors would not see his car. As soon as he walked into the kitchen Karen melted into his arms and he gave her a long sensual kiss, all the time rubbing her back and her ass. I could see her grinding herself into him and no doubt she was feeling the effects on his cock through his pants and her thin dress. She broke the kiss and suggested "why don't we adjourn to the bedroom, I am ready to suck that hard cock and have you give me a good hard fucking. My pussy is just on fire." She grabbed a bottle of wine and two wineglasses as they left the kitchen.

I switched to the living room camera and just saw them pass through on the way up to the bedrooms. I don't know why but I was thinking, I hope at least she will fuck him in the guestroom and not in our bed. How utterly ridiculous is that thought, but I did have it. That isn't what happened though, when I switched to the guestroom camera there was nothing there so I switched to our bedroom and they were sitting on the bed kissing. Karen opened the bottle of wine and poured each of them a glass. "To a handsome man and great sex," she said. He raised his glass, "To the hottest woman I have ever had the pleasure to fuck," Jeff toasted. They touched their glasses and drank about half of the glass and set them down.

Jeff reached down and took the hem of Karen's dress and pulled it up over her head. There my wife stood in front of him high-heeled pumps, thigh high black stockings, black thong that barely covered her pussy and nothing else. She had not worn a bra and her nipples looked swollen and tight. She gets that way when she is very excited and I could tell she was so hot all she wanted to do was fuck. Jeff leaned down and took one of her nipples into his mouth and worked it with his lips and tongue. I could hear her moaning as her sucked it and played with it. Soon he switched sides and gave her second nipple the same treatment while he tweaked the first and even pulled on it quite hard. All the time she was moaning and squirming around. She did look hot.

Jeff stood up and Karen opened his pants while he took off his shirt. She lowered his briefs and his erect cock sprang out at her. I could see the smile on her face as she lowered her head and opened her mouth to take him in. I just couldn't believe this was happening before my very eyes, and no I wasn't turned on and no I didn't want this to happen. If this had any hint of being the first time, I wouldn't have been here monitoring it I would have been home STOPPING IT. But, there was every indication it wasn't the first time, so what good would it have done to stop it this one time. She would only have done it again a different time. I needed my proof, and then I would figure out what I was going to do.

Well everything I didn't want to happen did happen. She sucked him until he came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop of his cum. Jeff pushed her back onto the bed with her stockings and heels in place and peeled down her black thong. He crawled up onto the bed and kneeled between her legs grabbed her by the knees and pulled her pussy right up to his face and started to lick and poke her with his tongue. He would plunge his tongue into her hot wet slit and plunge it in and out and plunge it in and out with her bucking her pussy up to meet him with every plunge. Then he would drag his tongue up out of her depths and drag it slowly and gently over her engorged clit licking it like an ice cream cone. I could hear her groaning as she had orgasm after orgasm while he ate her out. She loves to be eaten and I always thought I did a very good job of it, but I could see she was more turned on than I had ever made her eating her out.

She was moaning "Oh god that feels so fucking good Jeff, eat your little slut, eat her hot pussy. Oh god, I have cum so many times, I love how you eat me. I need that cock in me baby, please fuck me, please fuck me hard." And fuck her he did. He pushed the head of his cock up to her wet pussy and the moment he got the head into her slit he drove it home and fucked her like I couldn't believe. He must have pounded into and out of her a hundred times without a letup. I could hear her screaming "yes, yes fuck me, yes yes yes fuck me baby,,, oh you fuck me so good, I am cummingggggg, oh cumminggg so fucking good... oh baby yessssss." I could see his ass flex and knew he was unloading his cum deep into her pussy. "Oh Karen, you have the best ass in town, I don't think I have ever eaten a sweeter pussy and that was the best fuck I have ever had and I never have cum so good in my whole my life," he said.

charleybear
charleybear
1,500 Followers
12