Game Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So for a few brief minutes I intended to redress the inequity. I wanted to show Curtis that there was at least one member of the human race for whom his gorgeously tubby rear held a burning fascination and that no matter how embarrassed he was about the state in which he'd left it, for me its natural beauty was something to be glorified.

I pressed my face between his generously-sculpted buttocks and inhaled the sheer force of the stink inside his hot hairy trench. It was at once shocking and exhilarating: an intense array of the most pungent and biting odours that the male body can produce and a stark reminder to me of why I am so irrepressibly drawn to seek out encounters such as this.

My erection immediately started pounding against my zipper and I reached down to release it as I nuzzled deeper into the wiry tangle of Curtis' crack. His smell was mind-blowing: so powerful and intoxicating in its unrelenting bitterness and in how unapologetically obscene it was.

I pulled my cock out and started wanking it hard and fast as I snorted this young man's most carnal stink. It was much rougher than I would ordinarily prefer -- so ripe and coarse I could even imagine the customers getting a whiff of it when he bent down to stock a low a shelf in Boots or whatever shop it was he worked in -- but I revelled in its excesses and probed my nose still deeper, enjoying its hot sticky acridity and the slimier wetness lower down around his wrinkled entrance.

I heard him say, presumably seeing my wrist pounding at my hard-on, "Fuckin' hell, mate -- this really does it for you, doesn't it?!"

I pulled out from his dank, sordid valley and gasped at the sweet fresh air as I recovered my breath. I peered around to see if he'd developed an erection of his own from having my nose and mouth pressing into such an intimate part of his body, but his cock had remained steadfastly limp.

It was a very nice-looking organ, I have to admit. It was pale and thin but pleasingly full in its length, and the head was prominently defined being much fatter than his shaft and making a bullet-shaped bulge underneath his foreskin. His bollocks were very attractive too: his scrotum was almost hairless and his balls hung large and heavy within it, stretching it downwards and making the skin fold in long convoluted ridges like a pair of stage curtains.

He looked down at me and said, "If you're gonna lick my shitter, get on with it. Just hurry up and spunk your nut! I haven't got all fuckin' day, you know! It'll take a few hours to install the game!"

He was obviously getting really pissed off. As being having his arse rimmed clearly wasn't doing it for him, he was probably figuring that the discomfort of having me panting and gasping into his butt-crack wasn't worth the price of the game.

I'd have to offer him two games: yes, that's what I'd do as we were walking back across to HMV. And still pop the gift voucher into the bag as a way of saying thank you.

I plunged my face back between his incredible arse-cheeks and this time extended my tongue so I could taste his tiny puckered ring. This was the prize I'd been savouring; the act I found myself fantasising about doing to just about every man I met no matter what the circumstances. Whether at work or in a shop, regardless of age or appearance, this was what I thought about doing: how it would feel and smell and taste if I pressed my face between my new acquaintance's flavoursome buttocks.

I reached my tongue out and lapped at his tightly clenched hole.

He called out, "Yeah, fuckin' lick it you filthy piece of shit!" I assumed he did this more for the purpose of hastening my excitement rather than reflecting any enjoyment of his own.

His taste was magnificent: a crude cacophony of the most raunchy and effluvious of flavours I had ever tasted inside another man's hot hairy ditch. I lapped at his hole and started wanking myself faster and more roughly as I began to slowly work my tongue into his tight, muscled opening. Inside his muddy tunnel was bitter and indecent: a wonderfully lewd carnival of this lad's darkest and most private smells and tastes.

He grabbed the back of my head and called out something else -- something like "Eat it deep, you dirty little fuck-up!" -- but then we both heard the sound of a key in the door and he pulled away as quick as he could.

The few seconds after that were something of a blur.

My companion swivelled around, grabbing his underwear and trying to pull them up as quick as he could, just as the red-haired youth I'd seen behind the coffee shop counter barged into the toilet and started mouthing off at us.

Curtis -- or whatever he was really called -- yanked his trousers back up and made a dash for the door, pushing roughly past the ginger dweeby lad and leaving me still squatting in front of the toilet with my withering hard-on poking out of my zipper.

I looked over at the lanky youth as he ineffectually blocked the door again, seemingly unaware that the first of his horses had already bolted. I threw him a small smile and said, "Sorry... were we... er... hogging the facilities?"

He looked at me sternly and said in a rather faltering voice, "Our company doesn't tolerate inappropriate activities taking place in our toilets."

"Really," I said, stuffing my cock back into my fly as I stood back up. "Well, how was I supposed to know that? Where's the sign to tell me what your company policy is?"

He was thrown by that, as I'd expected him to be, and just then I saw the two girls peering around the toilet door, sneering at me as if to let me know that they were the ones who had dobbed me in.

Regaining his composure, the red-haired guy said, "I'm going to have to ask you to accompany me to my office, sir. I might to have to call the police to deal with this."

I smirked at him, and at the girls who were still peering in at me. Then I nodded and sighed, "Okay, young man. Lead the way..."

===

To be concluded...

===

12