Game of Marriage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm." Darren moaned back, loving having Alex's huge cock in his mouth.

"Deep throat me slut." Alex ordered.

Fuuuckk yes! Darren thought, missing being called a slut.

He held onto Alex's thighs and pushed his mouth deeper, feeling Alex's cock sliding down his throat as he took it deeper and deeper.

"Yes you fucking whore! Take my cock!" Alex moaned out.

"Gllllgggggg!!" Darren moaned around the cock as he felt Alex's balls against his chin.

"Get up here you fucking bitch." Alex ordered grabbing Darren and throwing him onto the bed.

It took Alex seconds to pull Darren's trousers down, who was waiting excited to feel another cock to fuck him like a slut.

"Fuuuckk yessss!!" Alex moaned as he lubed up his cock and forced it deep inside of Darren.

"So fucking good!!" Darren moaned back.

"You've shaved?" Alex asked, running his hands all over Darren's body and clearly seeing he had no hair anywhere.

"Reggie, wanted, me, too." Darren moaned back.

Alex firmly gripped Darren's arse cheeks as he fucked the boy harder and harder.

"You want me to fill you little cunt with cum?" Alex moaned back.

"Fuck yes!! Cum in me!!" Darren moaned back, pushing his arse back with every thrust to feel the cock deeper inside him.

"FUUUCKK!!" Alex roared as his cock filled Darren's arsehole with cum, forcing him to cover the bedsheets below him with his own cum.

"Fuck me!!!" Darren moaned loudly.

As the two panted loudly, Darren eventually got dressed and they made a plan for Darren to go to Mrs Bates house and fuck her. Alex is going to set up cameras to get proof and in return, Alex is going to pay Darren for his work.

Getting Mrs Bates

On Monday, Darren went into work as usual. Although he was nervous about his plan to get Mrs Bates caught by Alex, he tried to be confident.

When he saw her go into her office, Darren stood up and followed her inside and closed the door.

"What do you want?" She asked.

Turning around, Darren whispered.

"I want you."

This seemed to bring a smile to Mrs Bates face.

"About time, you want to go back to being my good boy? Why don't you get under my desk and show me how badly you want it?" She asked.

"No, no." Darren replied, smiling and walking closer to her. "I am still in charge, I want you to spread your legs for me and let me fuck you however and whenever I want. Like a good, little slut."

"You fucker!" Mrs Bates said in shock, although giving off a smile. She stood up and walked over to Darren, placing a hand onto his chest she whispers, "If you promise not to go anywhere, you can fuck me right here, right now."

Darren was horny as fuck, all he wanted to do was push her onto the desk and start fucking her hard. It's been so long since he has felt a pussy around his cock and he was desperate, but he knew the plan.

Stepping back he whispered.

"No, I want you to beg for it. And I want it to be in your house."

"At my house?" Mrs Bates asked.

"Yes, I want you to lie on the bed you share with your husband, and beg me to fuck you until I fill your tight, wet pussy with my cum." Darren whispered.

"You cheeky bastard," Mrs Bates whispered, then paused and said, "Be at mine at 8pm tonight."

"Deal." Darren said.

"Now get back to work." She said.

Darren left her office and got back to his desk, texting Alex he said.

"We're on for tonight. Are the cameras ready?"

Alex quickly replied.

"They're ready."

It was 7.50pm.

Darren was parked outside of Mrs Bates house.

This is it. Time to end this. Darren thought.

Getting out of the car, he knocked on the door and Mrs Bates answered wearing just a silk robe.

"Come in." She said with a smile.

Darren followed her inside and they went to her bedroom. As soon as she shut the door, she did something that has never happened before. Grabbing Darren, she pulled him in and planted her soft lips onto his and kissed him.

Darren melted into the kiss, although he was shocked by it he kissed her back. Loving her soft lips and tongue going against his.

After a few minutes of kissing, Mrs Bates took off her silk robe and lay on the bed. Spreading her legs, she showed her tight, wet pussy and moaned out to him.

"Now, come and fuck me."

"You have to beg me first." Darren said enjoying the power.

"Please come here and get your young, hard cock in my married pussy and fuck me hard! Make me cheat on my husband on the bed I share with him. Fuck me better than he has ever fucked me!" She moaned and Darren's cock nearly came in his pants.

Ripping his clothes off, Darren jumped on top of Mrs Bates. Kissing her hard their tongues ran against each other as she grabbed his hard cock, lining it up with her pussy, she was already drenched and Darren easily slid all the way inside of her.

"Fuuuckk!" She moaned, "I have missed you fucking me so much!"

"I've missed this pussy! You're so fucking sexy and tight." Darren moaned kissing Mrs Bates passionately as he quickly started to fuck her.

"Oh yes, fuck me baby! Fuck this tight pussy." She moaned over and over, wrapping her legs around Darren's waist and pulling him in deeper.

Darren was in heaven, he loved getting his arse fucked but he missed the feel of a pussy around his cock.

"I'm going to fill you with cum soon slut!" Darren moaned.

"Fuck yes! Cum in my cunt, next time you're cumming over my face!" She moaned out and tipped Darren over the edge.

"FUUUCKKKK!!!" They both screamed out as Darren flooding Mrs Bates pussy with cum forced an orgasm out of her.

"Fuck, I missed fucking you." Darren panted as they lay naked next to each other.

"I've missed it to, you're so much better than Alex." She panted out.

Darren started kissing her again, not having kissed a girl in a long time. It didn't take long for him to be ready again, this time fucking his boss from behind. He leant across and rubber her clit until he felt her pussy twitching and cumming around his cock.

Just before he was about to cum, Darren pulled out and gave Mrs Bates a facial, making sure to cover as much of her face as possible.

After they were done, Mrs Bates sat up and her dominant side came back out.

"Right, you can go now. I will let you know when I need you again."

Although Darren tried to stay firm.

"I will be the one to contact you." He said.

"Whatever." Mrs Bates replied before going into the bathroom and Darren heard the shower turning on.

The Next Day.

"Did you get it?" Darren texted Alex.

It took a while but he eventually replied.

"I got everything I need, thanks."

"Good, so we are done?" Darren texted back.

"Yes." Alex replied.

Masters of the Game

Darren didn't reply to Alex, almost as if a huge weight had been lifted off of him. He knew that after this he definitely couldn't stay working for Mrs Bates because she will know that he set her up. But that didn't matter now, he had his job with Reggie.

Thinking about it, on his lunch break, Darren gave Reggie a call as he was expecting to have the contract emailed over to him this morning.

When he answered, he didn't say anything.

"Mr Johnson?" Darren eventually asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"It's erm, Darren." He said.

"What can I do for you?" Reggie replied.

"I'm just wondering when I should expect the contract? Then I can hand my notice in." Darren told him.

"You're not getting one." Reggie suddenly said.

It was like time froze, Darren felt sick and was confused, he stuttered back.

"W-why?"

"Because you can't be trusted." Reggie said.

"What do you mean?" Darren asked.

"I told you, I do not share. That I expect loyalty, but you did not listen." Reggie said, his voice wasn't angry, more disappointed.

"I don't understand." Darren replied.

"Alex Bates showed me the videos of you sucking his cock and fucking him, and then the video of you fucking his wife. All after you agreed to only be my submissive." Reggie said.

This can't be happening! Darren thought, Alex didn't do this?!

"Please Mr Johnson, I can explain! That was before" Darren tried to plead.

"And now you are lying to me. I can see in the video that it was after you shaved for me. Also Alex showed me the video of you meeting up to try and get him to fuck you, which is why you changed our original meeting." Reggie said.

No! Alex has told him everything!!

"Nothing to say for yourself?" Reggie suddenly asked.

"Please," Darren begged, "I need this job, please don't do this."

Reggie paused for a moment, sighed and said.

"I need people I can trust and unfortunately, I don't trust you. Good luck kid." And then he put the phone down.

Darren stared at his phone, he can't believe that Alex has done this, how could he do this? Quickly pulling up Alex's number, Darren called him.

"Hello." Alex said bluntly as he answered.

"Why did you sell me out to Reggie?! I did everything you asked!" Darren almost shouted down the phone.

"Yes you did everything I asked. After you tried to go against me." Alex said.

"I didn't go against you! I just played your game and finally got free of you!" Darren shouted.

"Well you lost." Alex replied, "I have everything I need, you could've just carried on as usual and moved on, but you had to go against me. So you had to be taught a lesson."

"This is my life you are playing with!" Darren argued back.

"And you now know to never threaten me again." Alex said and hung up the phone.

"Mother fucker!" Darren said to himself.

He lied to me, he didn't care about Mrs Bates or anything! He was just playing me! Well, if he wants to ruin my life I can do the same to him!

Darren stormed straight to Mrs Bates office, when he entered she was sat eating a sandwich at her desk. Looking back at Darrell she asked, "What do you want?"

Darren was lost for words, although he planned to just come out and tell Mrs Bates everything, he changed his mind and instead told her.

"I don't want to move company." He thought if he could still sign the new contract that Mrs Bates gave him for the Manager role, even if she tries to fire him after Alex uses their footage for a divorce, then she would have to give him 3 months notice! Plenty of time to find a new job.

"Oh, and why is that?" She asked.

"I like it here, I've decided to stay." Darren nervously replied.

"Oh really?" Mrs Bates replied and then took a bite out of her sandwich. Watching her chew and swallow she eventually continued.

"Are you sure it's not because Reggie no longer wants to hire you since you fucked me and my husband?"

Darren's entire life froze, she knows?

"H-h-how?" He stuttered out.

"When I found out that it was Reggie who offered you a position. Let's just say he has a reputation of liking your type. After keeping tabs on you and my husband, it didn't take long to figure out what has happened. You are the slut that Alex is cheating on me with." Mrs Bates said.

"I'm so sorry Mrs Bates. Alex has fucked me completely, he lost me the job with Reggie!" Darren pleaded, hoping she would somehow find it in her heart to keep him.

"And now you expect me to keep you here? After you planned to quit and planned to video us having sex so my husband can use it against me?" She asked which stunned Darren, she knew literally everything.

"How do you know about the video of us?" Darren asked.

"Let's just assume that I know everything Darren," She said with a smile, "I also got control of his phone, so once I saw he sent the video to Reggie to end your job opportunity, I was able to delete any record of it. So he won't be using that against me any time soon."

Darren hung his head, after everything this is how it ends?

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"I know he was blackmailing you, although from the videos I saw I know that you loved it you dirty boy." Mrs Bates said with a laugh that just humiliated Darren more.

"I'll go." Darren said, defeated.

"You're not going anywhere." She said.

"W-what?" Darren replied.

"Alex has been using you to get to me. Well, he doesn't know that I know, for now." Mrs Bates said, then standing up from her seat she strode over to Darren and rested a hand on his cheek, "You are going to stay working for me, but this will be different. You WILL do you anything and everything I tell you. You will keep pleasing Alex and you will help me destroy him."

Oh fuck!

The end for now!