Game of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't deny yourself Carl. Don't deny the gift Stacie is giving you to have your way with me."

Carl stepped out of the shower and picked up a plush towel to dry himself off. His dick throbbed with desire. "God knows I want to," he said.

"You just going to leave me in here?" Jill said frustrated. "Fuck me."

Carl picked up another towel, stepped back in the shower and ran it across her body. She was helpless to his toweling with her hands still secured above her head.

There was a brief awkward silence as Carl released the wrist straps to set her free. Jillian realized that the hunter had become the prey.

"I hope you enjoyed the shower," Carl said. "You'll have to come back and see what else it can do."

Jillian modestly wrapped her naked damp body in the thick towel and walked down the stairs to the front door. She picked up the tiny red strings of her bikini and put it on. "Your loss Carl," she said in defeat.

"My loss," he said. "If it is any consolation, I have never felt more tempted to fuck someone other than Stacie than I did in the shower with you."

Jillian took small consolation from his words as the door closed behind her. Carl walked into the kitchen. He didn't bother to pour the remaining margarita in a glass. He lifted the pitcher and finished it.

"You're all wet," I said to Jill when she arrived back at the pool. Lisa and I waited with baited breath to hear what happened.

"Shower," she said. "He fucking took me twice and rocked my world," she added.

Lisa laughed out loud realizing Jill's defeat. "But he didn't let you take him," Lisa said. "You begged him didn't you?" she teased.

"Like I'm sure you did," Jill said in concession.

I smiled with pride.

Chapter Four

"I've never had a man turn me down," Jillian said. A half an hour had passed since she returned and she was still dumbfounded by Carl's denial of her irresistible shower seduction. The late afternoon sun continued to shine down on the three of us beauties. My margaritas continued to fuel our Saturday afternoon buzz.

"He turned me down too," Lisa said. "I'm wondering if he likes girls," she teased.

We all three laughed. They had heard too many stories from me to question his virility with women. "Nobody makes love or fucks a woman better than my Carl," I boasted. "Sometimes you want to be made love to, other times you need a good rough fuck. Nobody is better than Carl for either."

"I wouldn't know," Jill said, still licking her wounds.

"Don't be so hard on yourself," Lisa said. "We both went and gave it our best shot."

"Actually that's not true," I said while pouring another round of margaritas.

"How do you know?" Jill shot back. "You weren't there. No mortal man has ever resisted what I unleashed on Carl."

"Don't misunderstand me," I said reassuringly. "I'm not questioning your seduction abilities Jill. I don't think I could resist a pass from you."

Jill blushed.

I continued. "You said you both went and gave it your best shot. That's actually not true. You each went and gave it your best shot. That's different."

"You're not making any sense," Jill said.

"Listen carefully," I said. "There is a difference between EACH of you going to seduce Carl and BOTH of you going to seduce Carl," I repeated.

"Holy shit!" Lisa shouted in shock. "Are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?" she whispered.

"I'm not suggesting anything," I said coyly. "I won the bet. You went one at a time and Carl was barely able to resist you. But he did, and I won. Now I get to decide what I am going to make each of you do to totally humiliate you."

"Wait," Lisa said. "Double or nothing?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Lisa quickly whispered into Jill's ear to see if she would agree to her idea. "Yes! Let's do it!" Jill said.

"Double or nothing," Lisa said. "Give us one more shot at Carl. Together. Jill and I will BOTH go to the house and seduce him. He could barely resist us when we went by ourselves. He won't have a prayer if we go together."

"I've already won," I said. "Why would I allow you two to double-team my husband for a threesome?"

"Because of the stakes," Jill said. "If he resists, we will do any one thing you tell us, no limits. If he gives in to us, then the same applies to you."

"But I've already won that," I argued. "That's not double or nothing, that's a second chance with twice the seductive fire-power."

"Then double it. If you win, we will do any two things you tell us, no limits," Lisa negotiated.

There was an awkward pause of competitive negotiation.

"Not good enough," I said, breaking the silence. "Here's the deal: If I let you two go seduce Carl, and you get him to cum, then I will do any one thing you tell me, no limits. However, if Carl somehow resists your double-teaming seduction, then I own you for one month. Anything I ask you to do for that month you will do, no questions and with no limits." I paused to let my words sink in.

"Shit," Lisa said. The stakes were high. She knew I would make them pay if I won. It would be a long month.

"That's my double or nothing offer," I said. "Take it or leave it. "

"Let us talk about it," Lisa said. Lisa and Jillian walked a few steps away and began whispering the pros and cons of the proposal.

"If she wins, there is no telling what she will make us do," Jill said nervously.

"Which means we have to do this, and we have to do anything it takes to win," Lisa said. "We make a pact to do anything it takes to get Carl to cum," Lisa said. "We don't leave that house without it. Agreed?"

"Agreed," Jill said. When it came down to it, they both knew it would be impossible for Carl to resist their double-teamed seduction. He would be putty in their hands.

"How do I know you won't back out if I win," I asked.

"Girl promise," Jill said. "No one can break a girl promise."

"Okay," Jill and I said together.

"It's a deal. Girl promise. Get ready to pay," Lisa added playfully. Whatever a girl promise is, we just agreed it was unbreakable.

"Good luck," I said.

Lisa and Jillian walked to our house with nervous excitement. The challenge was clear. They were pleasantly shocked I would unleash the two of them on my unsuspecting husband. We all knew it would likely be impossible for Carl to resist their seduction. "We do anything, no matter what it takes to win this," Lisa reminded Jill.

"Anything," Jill committed. The two walked through our front door. Jill closed it behind them and locked it as she had in her first trip. Lisa smiled. "No one goes until Carl cums," Jill said.

Suspense grew as Lisa and Jill made their way around the house in search of their target. The kitchen brought back memories for Lisa; Jill felt aroused just looking at the epic shower. They finally discovered Carl in the backyard, relaxing with a beer and listening to music through his ear buds. He was sitting in a chair, with nothing on but a pair of running shorts. He looked up as he saw the two women walk out the back door toward him. The moment was like dream. With every step toward him, the two women began removing their tiny swimsuits. The bikini tops came off first. The bottoms came off with simple pulls on the strings at their hips.

Carl's dick immediately grew like a tall mast raising the sails of a schooner. Both women smiled at his obvious arousal. His quick response gave them confidence that he had no chance against their dual seductive powers. Carl pulled the ear buds out of his ears just as Jill sat down on his lap, facing him. Her naked tits pressed against his chest and face. She felt the delight of his long thick dick under her ass, separated only by the thin fabric of his running shorts. The shorts would not stay on long, she thought to herself. Nor would he last long from their double-teaming seduction.

Lisa walked up behind him, running her fingers through his hair.

"What are you two doing here?" he asked almost rhetorically.

"Stacie sent us," Lisa said. "We're here to fuck your brains out," she said boldly. "We're here to give you anything and everything you want; and we're here to take everything we want from you."

Jill was impressed with Lisa's boldness. She got up from his lap, knelt down on the grass in front of him and assertively pulled his running shorts down his legs. "It's only fair you're as naked as us," she said. Before he knew it, Jill's lips were wrapped around his dick, determined to get what they had come for.

Lisa moved to his side and pushed her small freckled tits into his face. One at a time, her tits disappeared between his lips. He sucked each swollen nipple deep into his mouth, closing his back teeth to capture the succulent delicacy.

"Oh shit," he said. The abuse the two had given him all day made him ultra sensitive to their sexual touch. He could feel his orgasm growing again, as it had from their earlier seductions. Carl suddenly stood up, trying his best to pull himself away from Jill's determined lips. "Okay, okay," he conceded. Jill continued to suck his dick as if it was oxygen. "You can have anything you want on one condition," he said.

"We're not leaving until we take what we came for," Lisa announced with resolve.

Carl felt himself quickly moving toward the point of no return from Jill's relentless oral affection. "Absolutely," Carl said. "I'm sure you will. If we're going to do this, let's do it right," he said while doing his best to pull himself away from Jill. "I just ask for one thing." He pulled himself away from Jill just seconds before his flooding orgasm.

"Okay," Lisa said. "What's this one thing that will get us anything we want?"

"It will be so hot to watch you two make out," Carl said. "Before you get me, I want to watch you take each other. After you make each other cum, and you can have me."

Jill and Lisa looked at each other in disbelief. They never imagined he might ask something like this.

"I may even let the first one who cums go first in having their way with me."

The two friends looked up and down each other's bodies with new admiration. They had committed to do anything it takes to win. "Let's do this lover," Lisa said to Jill. "I'm going to make you cum like only another woman can," she said with a sultry determined smile. Lisa gave Jill a peck on the lips. Jill reciprocated. The peck turned into a deep wet kiss, each one looking like they had just been given permission for something they'd always wanted to do. Their hands began to search one another's naked bodies, as the kiss grew more passionate.

Lisa crouched in front of Jill, kissing Jill's gorgeous tits as she lowered herself to them. Her face got lost in her soft flesh. Lisa's hand slid down Jill's slippery body to her love box. Jill's nipples immediately grew with arousal. Lisa's fingers worked Jill's clit masterfully. Jill moaned in delight.

Jill reached down and grabbed Lisa's small freckled tits and pulled her up. Jill gave Lisa another long kiss before descending down Lisa's petite body. She sucked her swollen tits into her mouth, while sliding her hand down to Lisa's soaked pussy. Jill continued her descent until her mouth was inches away from her womanhood. She could smell the sweet aroma of Lisa's arousal. Jill's lips moved in to French kiss the soft folds of Lisa's pussy, allowing her tongue to work her magic. Lisa was so hot from the day's events, she immediately responded to Jill's oral touch. "Gawd yes!" Lisa encouraged.

Jill pulled Lisa down, forcing her to lie on her back so Jill could continue pleasuring her. Lisa moaned, dazed from the affection. Jill's mouth dove into Lisa's pussy with loving determination. She was on her hands and knees over Lisa with her face in Lisa's pussy and her own pussy over Jill's head. Jill reached up and pulled Lisa's ass down, bringing her love box to her mouth to reciprocate. Jill moaned at the feel of Lisa's tongue caressing the folds of her hyper-sensitive skin. The two women were lost in the mutual arousal of taking one another, and being taken. Muffled moans came from both women. Lisa reached up and played with Jill's large tits hanging down above her.

"Oh gawd," Lisa said. "Oh gawd yes! You're going to take me." Lisa pulled Jill's pussy harder into her own face, partly to stabilize herself from the huge wave beginning to sweep over her body, and partly to reciprocate Jill's oral affection. She wanted to taste Jill in a way she had never thought she might want.

Jill moaned with delight from Lisa's obvious approaching orgasm, but also her own climax now growing. Jill's ass began to buck slightly from the volcanic pleasure rising toward eruption. "Oh yes! Oh Yes! OH YES!" Jill screamed. Cold chills covered her body as the orgasm began.

Lisa squirmed beneath her. "Oh gawd, don't stop. You're taking me. Yes! Yes! Oh gawd!"

The two women held on to each other tightly, unwilling to let the other go or stop the mutual oral pleasure. Jill's body lay on top of Lisa's. They were both ravenous and insatiable of the other's pussy. They were so lost in the delight and rapture; they had almost forgotten they had been forced to fuck each other. When they had taken everything from the other, Jill rolled off of Lisa's body and lay on her back next to her friend. Both panted to catch their breath while offering satisfied smiles. The warm sun beat down on the two pleasured women. As they came back to their senses from their lesbian nirvana, they both realized they had more to do. They had more to take. They had a mission to seduce Carl.

"Now it's your turn," Lisa said with resolve. Looking up at Carl, Lisa was suddenly surprised to see me standing next to my husband. Carl's dick was at full mast having watched Lisa and Jill take each other with such passion. I was standing next to him, the only one still in a swimsuit, holding up my phone with one hand while gently stroking Carl's dick in the other.

"Stacie, what are you doing here?" Jill asked, also surprised. "We were just about to take Carl."

"I see that," I said with a laugh. "It looks like you got all caught up with each other," I said. "That was hot! I have it all on video."

"Wait! You can't," Lisa said.

"Benny will love it," I said teasingly.

The two women were stunned their lesbian escapade was caught on video. They both knew anything was possible with what I might do with it. "Keep the video going," Jill said trying to maintain control, "and capture what we're about to do to Carl."

Carl and I laughed. "If you insist," I said. "There will be plenty of video of what I will make you two do over the next month. I just won this bet."

"It's not over," Lisa said. "We haven't seduced Carl yet."

"That's the point. You haven't seduced Carl. That was the bet. Because you haven't, I now own you both for a month," I said. "Right Carl?"

"Looks like it," he said with a broad smile.

"We're not done," Jill tried to argue convincingly. "We're just getting started!"

"Just getting started as my playthings for the next month," I answered impishly.

"But..." Jill tried to argue.

"Today went exactly like I planned it," I explained. "None of this was an accident. Carl was in on it. He knew I would be sending each of you over."

"Wait, what?" Jill asked in disbelief.

"You planned this? Carl knew?" Jill protested.

"Yep!" I said boastfully. "You two were awesome, just like I knew you would be."

"So, he knew we were coming, which means he was never going to let us take him?" Lisa asked in disbelief.

"Why else would I allow you two, of all people, to go to my house all alone to seduce Carl? Is there any other explanation for him being able to resist your irresistible seduction?" I asked.

"No," Jill said, feeling some consolation.

The three of us looked over at Carl. His dick still stood at full mast, throbbing from all the torment of the day. "True," he said. "It was all Stacie's idea, and almost impossible for me to pull off."

"That's not fair," Lisa protested. "You played us."

"Perfectly I might add," I said. "And we made a girl promise. No one can break a girl promise. You belong to me for the next month. No limits," I added.

Lisa and Jill conceded. "Damn, you're good. I am so going to get you back," Lisa promised.

"I have no doubt," I said with a coy smile.

"What do we have to do?" Jill asked.

I looked over at Carl. "Poor Carl here has been teased all day long by you two with no relief," I said. I ran my hands down his almost six-pack abs, took his long thick dick in my hand and began to lightly stroke it again. "He's been asking me about the idea of a threesome for a couple years, but never imagined what a foursome might be like."

Lisa and Jill both smiled. Carl was shocked. This was not a part of the plan he knew about. I began slowly taking off my bikini to strip down as naked as the other three. "So ladies, your first task is for the three of us to take Carl all night long. We're going to make dreams come true that he didn't even know he had. We've tormented him all day, now its time to take him all night. We don't stop until the sun comes up."

Jill and Lisa looked at each other. "Girl promise," Jill whispered to Lisa. They each secretly wondered what else the night might hold for them. "Finally," Jill whispered as she and Lisa moved purposefully toward Carl.

It was another perfect day of adventurous seduction.