Game People Play Round 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Before the startled girls could really understand what was happening, Carl had grabbed Sandi, lowered her to the floor, lifted her legs by the ankles so that they were resting either side of her head and, as Sandi watched in horrified amazement his cock was lined up with and plunging into her vagina. She realised that the position was giving her an excellent view of her own ravishment, and while she had been given no warning of what was to happen she found her body eagerly responding to the savage thrusts that were hammering into her.

Not to be outdone, the other boys had also quickly divested themselves of their clothes. With Michelle also still being nude from her spank, she was the next to fall before a ravaging cock, with Paul seizing her from behind, pushing her up against the wall in a typical police search manner, and letting her feel the strength of his sword as it plunged deep into her scabbard, still wet and ready from her earlier orgasm. Michelle squealed in shock, realising that when the boys said ravishment, they meant ravishment, and were not holding back. She squealed again as she felt Paul withdraw and slam home again, realised that her only chance was to go with the flow and started thrusting hard to meet his every stroke.

Denise watched stunned as she saw Sandi and Michelle having their pussies so suddenly invaded, and then gave a small yelp as Brian backed her up to the nearest wall and lifted her skirt. At least she'd have time to prepare while he stripped her she thought, and received another shock as she felt his hand just move her panties to one side, exposing her vagina and she gave a gasp as Brian moved her lips apart and drove his cock straight into her. "She was being ravished while fully dressed," she thought incredulously. "He can't do that." Apparently he could, as she felt his cock swelling and filling her, plucking at those feelings that had been taunting her ever since watching Sandi and Michelle get spanked.

Suzy, realising that she was about to have sex had started to take off her t-shirt. She was just pulling it over her head when the world seemed to whirl around her. She felt her panties being rapidly removed then she found herself with her hands on the ground supporting her weight while Andy was holding her legs, one under each arm. Just like a wheelbarrow race she thought, but quickly realised there was one vital difference. The last wheelbarrow race she'd been in, she'd been wearing shorts. This time she was showing a bare cunt to the world, or would have been if Andy hadn't plunged his massive organ into it, filling her with one decisive stroke. Suzy frantically clutched at her t-shirt, drawing it off her head and trying to see what was going on. "My, god!" she thought. "Ravishment indeed. Protesting will be useless they said." She paused and considered the hammering her pussy was now undergoing. "Why would they think we'd protest?" she wondered, and started giving back as good as she got.

The ravishing continued. Realising this was the final act for the day the men were showing the girls no mercy, hammering into them, totally overwhelming their senses.

Sandi watched as the monster plunged in and out of her, savouring her, taking what it wanted from her, ignoring any needs she may have had, and holding her helpless beneath its thrusting might. "It's a good thing I'm enjoying this so much, or I might get upset," she thought. "At least we can't say we weren't warned, even if we didn't really believe it. We'll know better next time." She felt her mind turning off and sighed and went with the blissful flow. Let him pound away. She could handle it and him.

Michelle had also reached a similar decision. "He wants to sheath his sword in my scabbard, does he?" She thought furiously. "Well I'll give him a swordfight he won't forget in a long time." She frantically pumped her hips, meeting every stroke and coming back for more. She'd climax soon she knew, but even if she did she didn't care. She was a woman. She could outlast him and come back for more when he was drained and lying exhausted on the floor. She moved in glorious time with him, letting him make the running. Bliss awaited and she was happily galloping to meet it.

Denise felt Brian moving within her, still stunned that he was taking her while fully dressed. She started to protest, to say that she should undress, but Brian shook his head. "Ravishment, remember? All your protests will be ignored," he laughed as he continued to ply his cock deep within her. She writhed, irritated that he should be taking her this way, and sensed that he was enjoying her frustration as well as enjoying the way she was twisting and turning as his cock ploughed into her. "Come to think of it," her treacherous mind whispered to her, "you're enjoying this far more than you ought. You're being ravished, remember."

"I don't care," the other part of her mind replied. "This feels good!" "But it's ravishment. Almost rape," came that infernal internal whisper. "No it's not. I agreed to this before he laid a finger on me let alone put his cock in me. I said yes and there's no way I'm backing down just because I'm wondering if I can handle this much man. Actually, I'm already handling it. He's fully inside me and pressing home hard, and I'm not only handling it, I'm giving as good as I'm getting."

"Come on, Brian!" she shouted. "Give it to me harder. If you're going to ravish me I expect to be thoroughly fucked by the time you finish." She heard Brian laugh, and sensed an increase in power as he upped his performance a notch, willing to meet her demands and to teach her to except and demand more.

Suzy laughed as she looked around and saw the way the other girls were being fucked. "We've still all picked different positions without even realising it." She turned to Andy and said "I'm moving around a bit. Don't lose your place and keep punishing me with that cudgel of yours." She edged over towards Sandi, letting Andy provide some motive power even as he kept beating her internally with his cudgel. "Hi Sandi," she gasped, while reaching out with one hand to squeeze one of Sandi's breasts. "How's it going." Sandi looked at her in a daze, unable to answer, felt the hand squeeze her breast and climaxed. Carl laughed and continued what he was doing. He didn't mind if Sandi came a little early. She'd come again before he was finished.

Suzy watched Sandi climax. "Oh, dear," she thought. "My fault. It appears that I shouldn't have grabbed her tit. I'd apologise, but I don't think she'd notice."

Suzy sighed, and relaxed as Andy continued to thrust into her. "If this is ravishment, I can a whole lot more," she thought, and settled back to thoroughly enjoy the experience.

All too soon there were little screams coming from the girls as one by one they climaxed. That's when they found out what ravishment really meant. The boys had been pacing themselves. They had already had sex twice that day, and the third time wasn't going to be over as fast as the first two times. They felt the girls come, but didn't slow down. They were doing alright, thank you very much, and saw no reason to stop yet. There were startled squeaks from a couple of the girls as they realised that the boys were not finished, but they rallied and picked up the pace, matching thrust to for thrust, quickly realising that they were going to have a second orgasm and that it was coming upon them fast.

Shortly after there was another round of screams and groans from the girls as the second wave of orgasms hit them, harder, faster and higher than the first. It took them longer to recover this time, and they were all quite shocked to find that they still had these huge cocks in them, relentlessly pounding them into submission.

The third climax fell upon the girls almost before they had adjusted to the need to keep matching the boys thrusts. This time the boys were having their own climaxes, venting their loins deep within the girls, the hot splash in their wombs triggering the third and deepest climax.

Afterwards the whole group lay back and relaxed.

"You weren't kidding when you said you'd ravish us" gasped Denise. "I'll really have to try that again sometime."

"I know what you mean," said Suzy. "This morning I was a virgin and tonight I'm a ravished wanton, wondering how I'm going to handle a morning wood when I wake up, and wondering how it is going to handle me."

"I know how I'm going to handle it," said Michelle with a grin. "Eagerly and superbly. Now I'm hitting the showers and suggest you do the same. We're going to need a good nights sleep before we play with morning woods and then we've got to make sure the house is tidy before your parents get home."

Finish. I'm not going to describe what the girls did to the morning woods they encountered the next day. I'll let you use your imagination. What would you want done to your morning wood?

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers