Gamer Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let Mark slip from my mouth and then again scooted back on the bed, coming to my knees and said, "On your back, Mark. Momma will need to be on top if she hopes to squeeze that big monster inside my pussy!" Mark obeyed me without question, flopping over onto his back, his thick, squat tower of a penis standing straight up, precum oozing from the tip.

I moved to straddle him, throwing one long leg over him and then lowering myself until I could feel the massive head brushing my labia. I glanced around and found my son -- standing naked beside the bed, his own cock long, thick and iron hard in his hand. He looked at me with love and desire and more than a hint of merry amusement. "Son...are you sure you're okay with this?"

John grinned at me and blew me a kiss. "I've been thinking about it a long time. I love you, Mom and these are the best guys I know. It's been their dream for years to get into your pants and I know you've fantasized about this a million times. You once told me you'd do anything I asked. Do this, Mom. Live out your fantasy tonight." He paused for a moment, seeming to think about his next words and then nodded and added, "I'll be honest, Mom. It's my fantasy too. So do it, Mom. Get your slut on and get the fucking of a lifetime!"

My heart seemed to swell with the love I felt for my son and for the second time in the last few minutes, I unashamedly professed my love for my son, sighing, "Oh God, I love you, son. The best day of my life was when I was first fucked by my son and his wonderful cock!"

We looked at each other for a moment and then I felt Mark's cock nuzzle my pussy as he flung his hips upward against my wetness. I looked down into his wide eyes and said, "You want it, don't you, darling? Patience, baby, patience." I reached down between my wide spread thighs and pulled my labia wide apart, slowly easing down and enveloping the young man's thick penis with my wet flesh.

I felt my sugar walls stretch and expand and I let out a loud wail as it felt as if a massive, blunt headed instrument was invading my cunt. I was wet and growing wetter as I was slowly impaled on Mark's penis, moaning as I raked his hairy chest, leaving claw marks as orgasmic pleasure began erupting inside me. I had nearly all of him inside me, feeling as if I was jammed full of cock, but for the longest moment, I couldn't take all of him. I squirmed atop him for a moment and then instinctively rolled my hips in a circular fashion and then let out a loud, but brief shriek as I somehow dropped the rest of the way, feeling his wiry pubic hair against my swollen labia and but cheeks.

Mark's hands came up to cup my breasts and as I sat there in orgasm with his cock buried inside me, he enhanced the pleasure by pinching and pulling on my nipples and by massaging my large breasts. His cock was a monster pulsing with life inside me and every time I thought I might have control of myself, he would throb angrily and send me back over the precipice. Long minutes passed and I was already wrung out with intense pleasure before I somehow mustered enough strength to began to work myself slowly up and down, getting just enough movement to keep my pleasure level at near orgasmic levels.

My body quickly became coated with a thick sheen of fuck sweat, trickles of perspiration trickling off my face or down between my breasts to splatter against Mark's thick pelt of chest hair. Grunting and sobbing with ecstasy, I pulled my legs up into a squatting position and begin to more quickly ride his thick cock, worming up and down on his massive cock, feeling his thickness scraping my juices off the sides of my cunt.

Suddenly, Mark, who'd been virtually silent except for rapid breathing, moaned, "I-I gonna cum inside you, Mrs. H. -- fuck me, I love your pussy!" Suddenly, I felt my womb filling up with hot, thick seed -- Mark's lovely semen gushing into me as if a dam had broken. The heat of his wonderful jism triggered a new orgasm that had me sobbing with delight and my legs went out from underneath me, dropping me on top of him and somehow, managing to open me up a little more, his ejaculating tip continuing to spray my insides with his baby-making cream.

I collapsed atop him, my breasts mashing against his own fleshy chest as my lips found his and I kissed him like a man who's fucked a woman well, deserves. For several minutes it was all I could do to get enough air into my lungs, but then it occurred to me that something unusual wasn't happening. I looked down into Mark's face and moaned, "Omigod, baby...you're still hard. You're not getting soft!"

Mark grinned and sighed, "You feel too fucking good, Mrs. H.! I love you...I love your tight pussy!"

I raised my head and saw both Brian and Lewis slowly stroking their cocks with expressions that were both awed and amused. I turned to look at my son who was now sitting naked in a chair, masturbating as he enjoyed the view of his mother impaled on his friend's cock. "I've got to fuck him again, son!" I sobbed.

I began to ride him, pausing whenever the ecstasy produced by Mark's thick penis pushed me over the edge, arching my back and pinching my own nipples hard to throw painful gasoline on the fire that was my pleasure. I guess I made a really erotic sight because Brian suddenly moaned, "Fuck! I can't wait...I'm going to cum!"

I whipped my head around and shrilly cried out, "Come to me, baby -- climb up here and cum on Mommy's face!" In one swift, assured motion, the young Marine was on the bed, his fist a blur streaking up and down his shaft as I leaned my face in -- an orgasm exploding within my cock filled cunt as I cried out, "C'mon, Brian...give me that spunk, feed Momma that hot sperm."

I extended my tongue and lashed it across his purplish head and he grunted loudly as if in pain and then I felt and tasted a thick spurt of young man's semen splatter across my tongue and into my open mouth. He was saltier than John, but equally delicious and as a bomb of pleasure detonated between my legs, Brian splattered thick streamer after thick streamer of fresh jism across my face, bathing my skin in his steaming seed before I screamed with need and as I convulsed from Mark's throbbing cock reached out and grabbed my young soldier's penis and took it in my mouth, sucking the last few ejaculations with a need and hunger I'd rarely felt before.

As Brian fell back spent, I felt my own desires and pleasure spinning out of control as I reached up with my hands and smeared his semen across my face, guiding thick clumps of it to my hungry lips and licking it from my fingers and palms. Mark crooned happily beneath me, steadily thrusting up in a nearly futile attempt to drive his massive wedge of a cock deeper inside me. Sucking a delicious dollop of semen from my fingers, I turned my head to gaze hungrily at Lewis and moaned, "Get up here, baby...let Momma suck that cock!"

Lewis obeyed instantly, clambering on his knees until he was next to me, groaning as I hungrily began to suck his cock, getting it slick and wet with saliva and remnants of his friend's spunk. When his penis had strands of saliva hanging off it, I sobbed in a demanding voice, "Get behind me and fuck Mommy's asshole. Do it Lewis, DO IT NOW!"

The young man's eyes grew wide in astonishment and for a moment, I thought the meek, but hard working young man would bolt in terror at the lustful demands of such a needy and wanton slut, but he simply nodded and in a serious tone, replied, "Yes, ma'am!"

In a crab like fashion, Lewis clambered awkwardly around Mark and me to kneel behind my bouncing ass -- taking hold of my butt cheeks with surprisingly strong and confident hands and spreading them wide. In my ear, I heard my son laughingly say, "Yeah, Mom...get nasty...get your slut on!"

I felt Lewis' hard cock press against my sphincter and then with a confident touch that made me think this wasn't the young man's first go around with anal fucking, he applied a steady pressure with his cock until with a pop and a loud cry from me, his erect penis slid into me.

My body went rigid as more pleasure than I ever dreamed possible enveloped me as for the first time, I had two throbbing real penises inside me -- Lewis's lovely dick sliding up inside me along the thin sheath that separated my rectum and cunt. I clawed at the sheets, falling atop Mark's thrusting form with Lewis caught inside me, driving himself deeper up my ass with each thrust of his hips.

I babbled and moan wordlessly, a more or less continuous orgasm wracking my body and mind as if I was a helpless rag doll impaled on two very young and hard cocks. I felt fingers slid into my hair, intertwining in my dark tresses and then roughly yanking my head up. "Open wide, Mom! Time to make my gamer Mom airtight!"

I felt my son's so very familiar and wonderful erection slap against my face and I instinctively opened my mouth so that John could slide his hard and thick cock between my lips. My orgasms reached new heights as I sat there helpless, three wonderful penises assaulting my body and sending me into glorious oblivion...the only sounds being the creaking of bed springs, the gasps of my young lovers and my own breath whistling shrilly from my nostrils.

I suddenly felt Mark swell inside my pussy and then I was swept into near unconsciousness as his hot semen bathed my womb a second time and overwhelmed my nervous system with another nuclear level orgasm. I rode out that explosion of carnal bliss for what seemed nearly an eternity before I suddenly felt a terrible loss between my legs as Mark finally lost his erection. The world seemed to tilt suddenly as John's voice filled my ear -- demanding, "Roll her over, Lewis," even as he slipped from between my lips.

I was suddenly on my back, lying atop Lewis whose cock was buried in my ass and hands were cupping my large titties firmly. I flailed my legs wildly, wanting something or someone to fill the sudden void in my cum filled pussy. I heard my son call out, "Brian, you hard again, dude?"

The young marine's answer came as he suddenly towered over me and his muscled body eased itself down on me even as his long, thin cock slipped inside me, snaking deeper than Mark had probed, snaking past the thick wad of semen his friend had left inside me, snaking past the deepest that even my son had ventured with his cock to delve into virgin territory inside my pussy!

As I sobbed with pleasure, John again kneeled at his mother's head and then he leaned over me, his cock spearing down into my moaning mouth and then he was fucking my mouth, sliding back and forth between my lips while Brian began to thrust into my cunt, setting up an incredible rhythm of moving pleasure as he and Lewis fucked me front and back. I reveled in my ecstasy, awash in sweet, erotic joy throughout my body that eventually was enhanced by another mouth biting and tugging at my nipples and although I couldn't see who it was, my sight generally obscured by my son's hairy crotch, I knew that Mark was nursing at my meaty breasts.

Suddenly both John and Lewis began to cum, filling my asshole and my throat with hot, wonderful semen and I was cumming my brains out, perhaps fueled by being almost unable to breathe as my son ground his hairy pelvis against my face, moaning as my throat tightened around his wonderful cock, milking him for every drop of his sweet jism. I honestly don't remember my son slipping from between my battered lips or Lewis easing his temporarily spent cock from my butt hole as my world seemed to evaporate into a dark haze of pure carnal delight.

When I was conscious of my surroundings, I was still enveloped in rapturous pleasure, but I was on my hands and knees, Brian was still fucking my pussy and I was tonguing semen and my own juices off of Mark's slowly recovering penis. My hair was hanging wild and wet around me until Brian finally reached climax and he roughly grabbed a handful of my tresses and yanked me back even as he added a new and heavy deposit of hot semen to my well fucked womb.

His strong arms pulled me against him, fingers digging into my meaty tits while he gently bit my shoulder as his hips plunged forward again and again to bury his ejaculating dick deep inside me. "Jeezus, that was a dream come true, Mrs. H.!" he gasped as he fell back onto the bed.

I collapsed onto my stomach, too winded to reply and before I could catch my breath to speak, I felt someone grab hold of my ankles and roll me over. As my legs were being spread, I looked up to see Lewis, again erect, with an intense expression of need on his face. "May I...may I please fuck you, Mrs. H.?"

I thought it was charming that after having fucked his childhood friend's mother up the ass, he was still bashful enough to ask permission to bang me and I held my arms out to him and said, "Come to Mommy, baby. Mommy needs a good fucking!" Why I was playing up the 'mommy' role in this crazy and insane scene, I wasn't sure, but I was quickly becoming convinced that the incestuous overtones related to having sex with these young men I had known since they were children played into how wonderfully sinful and delightful the sex was.

As Lewis began thrusting his cock into me, a shadow fell over my head and then Mark was straddling my face with his thick thighs, his cock, not erect, but still thick and I resumed licking and sucking on it, amazed at the heat his body was generating -- my entire body responding to the pheromones in his sweat. I rolled my tongue over his cock, cleaning it completely and then moving on to lick and tease his balls. I felt his penis begin to swell again, sliding across my lips and chin and I began rolling my tongue along his shaft, letting Lewis's thrusts determine the speed of my licking his friend.

My pussy seemed to be in constant orgasm and my voice soon became hoarse as when I wasn't moaning or sighing, I was screaming or shrieking in utter and complete ecstasy. Somewhere amidst the loving and fucking being lavished on me, my sore throat received a sweet balm as Mark gushed another tremendous load of semen into my throat, across my face and on my tits, the lewd sight of which quickly pushed Lewis over the edge of climax, pouring more of his hot seed into my hungry cunt.

John and Brian took me together, Brian deep in my ass and John, feeling so perfect inside my pussy. Even after having been magnificently fucked by multiple strange cocks, my pussy being so sweetly battered, my body still recognized the entry of my soul mate's cock, taking the level of pleasure I was experiencing to a special place that only my son's cock could produce.

Amidst the throes of orgasm, I had an out of body appearance. While never disconnected from the almost indescribable ecstasy of being brutally used by four young and very horny men -- in a sense, I suppose I was paying a sinfully wonderful penance for all my years of naughtily flashing and teasing my son and his friends, I nevertheless seemed to be able to take in the erotic sight of being gangbanged by such enthusiastic young lovers.

My mouth gaped open in a rictus of utter and complete carnal ecstasy, my eyes glazed in almost stunned awe from the orgasmic sensations that their cocks and mouths induced in me. My body swung and bounced as their big dicks impaled my semen soaked pussy and asshole, my skin shining with sweat and sperm and my legs and arms quivered and flailed as I was buffeted about by my young lovers.

I will carry to my grave the erotic sight of John and Mark standing beside the bed with me suspended between them -- Mark's thick dick throbbing inside my pussy while my son fucked my asshole. My meaty breasts rolled and swayed in rhythm to their concerted thrusts while I leaned to my left to suck the hard cock of Brian who was standing on the bed while Lewis leaned into me from the other side to bit and suck at my nearly bursting nipples. I was a mother lost in the lusty throes of erotic abandon, craving more and more cock and mouths and semen, knowing I could never get enough!

That one night was like a never ending celebration of incestuous tinged lovemaking. I quickly lost count of how many times I was fucked. I have no idea of how much hot sperm I drank or how many loads of sizzling semen was deposited in my cunt and ass. Time became a hazy thing in which I passed in and out of consciousness, often only aware that someone was always touching me...fucking me...making me cum until well after the sun had risen.

I awoke feeling incredibly sore and incredibly contented amidst four very weary and spent young men. As Mark, Brian and Lewis slept on, my loving son carried me into the bathroom and a waiting hot tub where the worst of my aches were soothed as John gently washed and cleaned my naked body. My only regret was that the Con had ended and it was time to go home.

Over a late breakfast in the hotel restaurant, my son and I shared how we became lovers with his friends, all of them expressing awe and envy at the now not so secret life that we enjoyed. Each young man and John could barely keep their hands off me, admiring my thigh high denim miniskirt and how my white tube top barely contained my meaty tits.

Our waitress, a lovely young blonde with a jeweled pierced eyebrow caught snippets of our conversation and was eyeing with a stunned and speculative expression, whispering to me as we left, "Lady, you're my fucking hero." Her comments and her gentle caress of my bare shoulder sent renewed shivers of pleasure racing through my body and my well abused nerve endings, nearly produced a new orgasm in the doorway of the restaurant.

Before we said our goodbyes, each of John's friends posed with me, holding my scantily clad body close to theirs so there was a lasting reminder of the greatest game any of them had ever played. All vowed to return to the Con the next year and John and I promised that there would be more than one evening of our special brand of role playing.

As John drove us home, I napped and dozed, occasionally awakening to caress or kiss my son, not coming completely awake until hours later as we were approaching home, when he casually told me that in addition to the guys returning for next year's big con, that his once in a while 'fuck buddy,' Stephanie had expressed an interest in attending.

That sent more delicious shivers of ecstasy through my well fucked body and as I leaned over and kissed my son while gently stroking his half-erect cock in his jeans, I whispered, "I like the sound of that, but before then maybe you should have her over to game with us so I can get to know her." I teasingly licked my son's ear and added, "I really like the way your cock tastes with her pussy juices coating it. I'd love to see how her pussy tastes when it's full of your semen!"

The End?