Games Ch. 02

Story Info
Do we ever really know for sure?
2.5k words
3.95
79.8k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers

It really was a stupid little game. People getting together, ending up in a completely dark room, feeling around for each other.

Nude.

My wife of a dozen years and I decided to try that, or I should say she decided and I went along with it.

We sometimes played games at home, teasing each other about flashing or swinging, things lots of people do to add some excitement. A few times she would go into the hard to get mode and I chased her down and more or less raped her. Well as close to rape as a person can get when the partner is actually willing.

Sharon is in pretty good shape, no raving beauty but certainly attractive, and her best feature is her breasts. They look big and round on her, dressed or otherwise and no sign yet of sagging.

I delighted in playing with them, and when we first got married sex was often in a couple of hours sessions. We tried just about everything.

But life settled in. There was the boat in the garage, untouched for months. A nice house mixed in with other houses all pretty much the same, a lawn that I searched weekly for any weeds.

Monday was get up and go to work, come home and plop down on the couch, click the TV mercilessly, eat dinner, click the TV some more, then go to bed.

Tuesday and then weekdays that followed all might as well have been Monday, weekends the grass got mowed. Sometimes we went out to dinner, sometimes we went to get togethers with other people living the exact same life. We had some drinks at those parties, cracked jokes about sex and then went home.

Sundays we went one weekend to my folks and the next one to her folks, then it was Monday again.

We still made love but we had done that every way possible for two people to do it. The orgasms were just fine, too. But even sex didn't have the sensations like the first few times when everything is new and there are things to try.

So doing something silly like going into that pitch black room was exciting in a way. I know it was only seconds before I had someone's hands on me, and I did the same. I was copping feels of the women when I could find them.

In my head the thought was that that would be it, I really didn't expect actual sex with anyone.

Sharon and I had talked about having sex in a risky place where we could get caught, and we even tried that once. We had gone down to the beach, the idea was to maybe do something exciting like flash someone.

That didn't work very well, Sharon did slide her top off but there was no less than a dozen women there with their tops off. All younger, too.

Nobody paid the slightest bit of attention to her laying there in a tiny thong and nothing else.

So we sneaked off into some bushes, but I kept looking around, worried someone would catch us. No amount of effort on Sharon's part could get me going, although she sure did try.

All I could think of was standing before some judge with my face red.

Another time we went to one of the full service gas stations, they actually do have attendents that pump gas in Oregon. Sharon sat there with her tiny little levi skirt hiked up and her pubes bare and the guy washed the window and didn't even look.

So here I was, stark naked in a room with two other couples and my own wife. I started out trying to find her and ran into the one I was sure was Kate. She was a bit older but well built and cute. I got to feel her breasts and had one hand between her legs which she willingly allowed. She even had her hand on my cock, which had responded nicely. Then someone was even sucking on me, I think it was her but I am not sure.

I know I found Sarah too, briefly. There were other hands on her, I had competition there so I let go and felt around for my wife. I even thought I found her but if it was her, she slipped away. Somehow I kept managing to find bare walls, too. Once I found what felt like a muscular and hairy behind, I moved away from that since that isn't my thing.

Later Sharon and I talked about it, she made some comments that surprised me.

"That must have been George." and "He got it done." were all she really said. Not angry, not upset, if anything she looked a bit sheepish about whatever had happened.

I lied to her, told her it was me. She seemed satisfied with that, and that reaction was not right, either. If she really thought it was me, maybe. But if she knew it wasn't me then she knew I was lying and was letting the lie remain.

I was confused, I wanted to know exactly what had happened, what she had done. But now I couldn't even ask.

I am not exactly the jealous type, when Sharon and I were dating she was also dating a few other guys. Since she and I soon began having sex I just assumed she was with others, too. Our first few dates were best described as irregular, it took us several months to really hook up and become exclusive. During that period I had one other woman in my bed, and I remember wishing she was Sharon as I made love to her.

I don't even remember her name really, I do remember she lay back and allowed me access to her body. Sharon never laid back at all, she would climb right over the top of me and her lovemaking was extremely active. That was when I decided and I made an effort to be the one in Sharon's life.

Over a period of two weeks after the darkroom party I mulled things over in my head. Since Sharon and I always talked easily about everything, one would think the subject would come up but it didn't.

That made things even worse, It was about all I thought about.

Then one Friday evening I had just sat down to a chicken fried steak dinner, Sharon looked especially nice that evening. I noticed when I walked in the door that her hair was fixed up, fresh out of the salon. She had on some makeup, and she was obviously bare breasted under a thin pale pink blouse thet had a couple of buttons undone. She also had on that pair of white shorts that left her hipbones bare.

I knew she was thinking about sex, I could always tell. It hit me that it had been close to two weeks.

"You look good enough to eat!" I told her.

"That sounds like fun." She grinned at me.

After dinner she came into the living room and curled up beside me on the couch. In short order her hands were stroking my chest and we were necking. Then she was tugging at my shirt, pulling it out of my waistband. She got my pants undone, reached in to fondle me.

Nothing.

All I could think about was that goddamned darkroom and her with George.

"What's wrong, honey?" She kissed my neck.

"Oh, nothing. Just tired I guess."

"OK. Maybe later." She got up and flounced into the kitchen, I guess that is the right word. She didn't seem happy, anyway.

Later that evening, she turned to me in bed. Her hands began the familiar movements that usually had me rareing to go in no time.

Nothing. I had that same thought in my head, it just killed any mood for me. Finally she sighed, then rolled over and went to sleep. I lay there and listened as her breathing softened, then settled into a quiet snore.

I lay there for a very long time.

Another week went by, there were a couple of attempts with the same results.

The next Saturday morning Sharon sat breakfast on the table, then she sat down and looked at me.

"Dan, what is wrong?"

"With what?" I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"You don't..you seem to be having some troubles."

"I'm just tired."

"It's more than that, talk to me."

"All right. I can't get the idea of you and...George out of my head."

"George? I thought you said...."

"I think you know."

She actually blushed.

"I guess what I am saying is I need you to tell me."

"All right." She paused for quite a long time, thinking.

"Nothing was planned, you know. It was just supposed to be fun, feeling each other in the dark."

I just nodded, waited.

"I bumped into Sarah, then I found Ben for a minute or two. Ben had his hands all over me but I felt another set of hands and I slipped away. Then I felt who I thought was you. He pushed me over to the corner, I had my hands out in front of me to keep from bumping into the wall. He was behind me, I reached back.....and felt him. I really did think it was you."

She looked at me for a reaction, got none.

"Then I was leaning against the wall with my hands out, I felt whoever it was push between my legs so I reached down with one hand to push it down so he couldn't...you know....how I tease you?"

"Then the hand was between my legs and it felt....I felt...so I closed my legs and he was thrusting between them but too low."

She looked up at me again.

"Go on."

"But then my hand was slipping and I had to reach out with the other one to catch myself and you..he..just put it in."

"So George did fuck you?"

"Well, if you want to call it that. He went off in 10 seconds and he only got part way.... Then he just stepped away. I was feeling my way back, looking for you when Ben called time."

"You knew it wasn't me, didn't you?"

"Yes. At first I wasn't sure but I do now." Her eyes went downcast.

"All right, at least I know."

"Are you upset?"

"Yea, I am. I think I will go look up George and pop him one."

"No, don't do that. I'm sorry, that just happened, I didn't mean it to."

"Well, think of how you would feel if I had fucked Sarah...or Kate?"

"Yes, I guess I would be upset. But he didn't really, you know."

"Well, let's just forget it."

She nodded, there was a trace of a tear in her eye.

I would like to say things went back to normal. They didn't. I did manage a few half hearted attempts, but the strong erections I had always had before seemed to be gone. It was almost like I was punishing Sharon, denying her sex.

She began to dress sexier and sexier around the house, I could tell she was trying to tease me. It actually worked to some degree.

Then one afternoon I pulled up to the garage, I got a glimpse of Sharon in the back yard tending to her flower beds. It was hot as hell, well over 100 degrees and I was looking forward to some beer and our air conditioning. I grabbed a cold one and went out back to see what she was doing.

She was on her hands and knees pulling a few weeds, all she had on was one of her bikini bottoms she wore on our rare trips to the beach, and a cutoff T-shirt that came barely to the bottoms of her breasts.

I tipped back my beer and happened to spot Harold, our 50 something next door neighbor sitting on his porch. The porch was high enough he could easily see right over our low fence. He was also leaned forward in his chair.

I realized that from his angle he could see right up the bottom of Sharon's T-shirt, her bare breasts hanging down from her chest were in plain view. The bikini bottoms were little more than a piece of string up the back, with perhaps an inch or so of cloth at the crotch.

They really were never meant to be seen on someone bent over at all, unless maybe on the beach.

I stood there and watched for a few minutes, then called out to her.

"Hi, honey! Hey, it's too hot for that crap, besides, you are about to kill off poor Harold!"

Harold heard me and gave me a wave, he really was a pretty cool old guy who lived alone. We chatted over the fence from time to time and he always did have an eye for Sharon.

He had just never seen her quite like she was right now, though.

She looked at me confused for a second, then glanced over her shoulder at Harold sitting there with a huge grin on his face, not 20 feet away.

"Oh, shit!" She exclaimed, jumping up.

"Too late now!" I laughed. Then I realized I had a boner to end all boners. She looked at me, saw the expression on my face, then she looked down.

"Bet you can't catch me!" She grinned.

I dropped the beer on the ground and reached for her, she took off like a shot. She ran across the yard, I took a shortcut jumping over a planter with some flowers but she made it to the back of the garage and came around the other side before I could change directions.

Harold was howling with laughter, hell, we were right in front of him. Sharon made it to the hallway into the house but I managed to grab her leg and kick the door shut. I think she slowed down deliberately, to be honest.

I tugged her bikini bottoms aside and shoved my pants down and rammed myself inside her. She let out a moan and we went at it right there on the hallway carpet.

We both exploded quickly, then exhausted we lay there for a few moments. Sharon was soaked in sweat, so was I. We both got up, I stripped the rest of the way and we went in to stand in front of the air conditioning.

"So what set that off?" She asked me.

"You just looked good like that."

"You got off on that old Harold getting an eyeful, didn't you?"

"Yea, I guess I did." I admitted.

"I really didn't know he was there."

"Would it have made any difference if you did?" I asked.

"Probably. Well, not any more, if it works for you." She grinned at me.

"I think we will be all right, honey." I put my arm around her.

"And let's keep the games to just between us."

"I can still dress sexy though, right?"

"Sure, I like that." I did, too. Might as well admit it.

And the deal with George? Maybe I would go fuck his wife, Sarah.

Well.

Maybe I had better not. I snickered to myself.

"What's so funny?

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking."

Sharon looked at me, shrugged. She slipped into my arms as the cool air flowed over us.

"We will be just fine." I told her.

magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers