Games Demons Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We heard a distant knocking noise from the front door, the piping voices in chorus out on the porch: "Trick or treat!"

"Piss off," I muttered to them, and just as she was collecting herself on her back, scrambling to get her thighs apart, I planted my knee right between her legs. I looked down at her, feeling my face mold itself into a smirk. "Rachel," I told her dully, my penis quivering directly over her pussy, "I'm going to fuck you now."

"Yess," she hissed, a voice unlike any I'd ever heard before, and then I had both hands gripping the sheets alongside her head, watching those red-rimmed eyes roll as her face tightened into a snarl. "Come to me."


I let my body give the reply, crawling over her as she backed toward the pillows, and it didn't take long before she had noplace else to go. But I did. She watched through slitted eyes as I maneuvered myself over her, dropping my hips slowly until my cockhead landed trembling atop her mound. I was staring at her eyes, her face, seeing the need there. She raised her feet and twined her arms around my neck, and I heard a buzzing in my ears. I darted my tongue out, licking, tracing her lips and cheekbones with my saliva, and Rachel's breaths grew faster and shallower. "Please," she begged.

"Please what?" I moved my hips, dangling my shaft above her vagina, feeling the heat and wetness there; she was arching her hips in little circles, overwhelmed with need.

"Please take me," she groaned, and that was enough. I teased her a few seconds more, just making sure my penis was squared up along the angry pink crevice that awaited it, and then I smeared my entire body atop hers as I sent my dick straight up into her needy body in one smooth, wet stroke.

Her screech as my balls nestled against her ass was otherworldly, fierce, almost demonic; I felt her nails clawing suddenly at my back, her thighs tightening outside mine, and I exhaled sharply into her face with our eyes glued to each other's before hers fluttered shut. The feeling was indescribable; her pussy was tight and wet and intoxicating, gripping me hard in an impressive display of muscle control, and I knew I'd never feel so good again.

I stayed still a few seconds, waiting for her eyes to open, and as soon as they did I sent one hand to her jaw, grasping her face, forcing her to stare at me as I fucked her; her eyes bulged wide as I pulled out, then thrust back in, and I pushed my thumb into her lolling mouth as our bodies began to move together.


The sounds began at once, the lewd slithering noise made by two willing bodies, but slowly; I was in control, and I did not feel like slamming into her. Her body felt too good against mine; I needed her nipples on mine, her arms pulling me to her, her feet spurring my narrow ass as it rose and fell. "Fuck," one of us moaned, or maybe both of us; there was no way to say, really, and it hardly mattered. I'd never felt so vibrant, so strong; she was giving as good as she got, pivoting her hips in perfect rhythm with mine, feeling the kissing smack of my skin on hers as our groins met.

"Your cock feels so good in my cunt, baby," she gasped around my invading thumb, and once more I let my actions speak; I replaced the thumb with my tongue, wagging eagerly into her mouth as my dick ravaged her womb.

"Yeah?" I snarled. "Show me," I demanded. I was thrusting, pulling out, thrusting, pulling out, in a slow and greedy tempo timed to her own heaving body. "Gonna cum, you little whore?"

"Fuck," she spat. "You know I am." She sounded almost resentful about it, and then a tiny portion of my brain reminded me why; she was fucking an absolutely worthless nerd, and if those friends of hers found out, she'd never hear the end of it. But the slack joy in her face told me she didn't care that much. "I'm almost there, baby," she quavered, her control beginning to fail. I clawed again at her jaw, turning her head sideways so that I could snarl into her ear.

"I want it," I grated, the spit sprinkling her earlobe. She groaned as her body thrashed against me. "I want you to fucking lose it. Let me feel it." Another groan, louder and longer, and then her whole body went tense all of a sudden; I nearly gasped with pain as her pussy clamped down on my dick. "Jesus," I marveled, struggling to pry myself free of her body; once I had, I just kept on rutting wildly, my finger trapped between her clenched teeth while she sucked hard on it. And then, all of a sudden, Rachel relaxed; she went rubbery, almost, spitting my bloody finger out of her grinning mouth.

"Goddamn," she announced softly, her big eyes slitted now as she gazed up at me. "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm the man who's fucking the shit out of your cunt," I snapped back, shocked at my own mouth; I never talk like that. I had no clue where that had come from, but I wasn't about to stop to figure it out either. I weaved my fingers into her short hair, grasped what I could, and wrenched her face back around so I could stare into her eyes. "Listen, bitch," I grunted, and her face went slack with pleasure again, "get on your hands and knees so I can cum in you properly."

"Jesus," she whimpered, but she tried to obey; following my insistent tug on her hair, Rachel flopped limblessly over, drawing her arms underneath her as best she could and lifting her ass slowly into the air.

I crouched on my knees, my cock hard and shiny and urgent, and I wasn't having any of that slow bullshit. "Hey!" I barked, my balls already boiling. I swatted her right asscheek. "Pay attention. I said to get on your hands and knees." Another swat, quick and stinging. "Now."

This time she moved fast, snapping her butt up high with parade-ground precision, her quads trembling. I saw her eyes, wide now, in a tear-stained face, when she turned around to look over her shoulder at me. "Good?" she panted.

"Good." I wondered when my voice had gotten so rich, so... commanding. Before me knelt a gorgeous woman, fit and firm and sexy and smooth, waiting for me to fill her with my semen. It was enough to make my mouth go dry as I stared at her symmetrical perfection, across the marked asscheeks and the deeply arched back, and down to where her pussy still twitched with the pleasure I'd given her.

My penis quested once more, the urge overwhelming, and I laid a hand on her spine and bent down so that she could hear me whisper. "I'm going to fill you up, Rachel," I told her, as quiet as a creeping mouse. "Hear me?" I smacked her again, and she tensed once more. "I'm not fucking stopping."

A distant part of my mind wondered where I was getting all this from, but most of me was busier trying to sink my dick in her pussy. Which, I knew, wouldn't take much effort; the girl's thighs were practically sheeted with her own juices. I gripped firmly at her hips, a subtle warning to her that she ought to make her preparations: she was shifting her shoulders and elbows, setting her knees, bracing herself.

She knew what was coming.

I jacked myself a couple of times, experimentally, but there was no need; I was already quivering, my penis so tense it reminded me of a guitar string. I tipped it down, admiring the sleek curves of Rachel's body, savoring the moment for just a bit longer, but there was nothing for it; that red glow in my brain commanded me to inseminate her, so I lined up and leaned in and suddenly I was back inside her, smoothly and perfectly, feeling like I'd been made for her.

"Fuck me," she chanted, and I was happy to oblige. I watched, transfixed, as her pussy lips clung to the veins of my dick the first time I put it in. Then the second. Then the third. Then I was busy focusing on the churning, clanging noise in my brain, the mix of her screams and my groans and the slapping of skin and the endless roar of testosterone, and I focused on the dimples above her ass, where my sweat was dripping steadily.

She'd been trying to drive herself back at first, but it didn't take long before I could see she was struggling, her vagina oversensitive, the nerve endings fried, which just made me grip harder and pull her back more firmly and grit my teeth more resolutely while I geared myself up for the transcendent moment, the triumphant instant when I'd claim this woman's body for my own.

Rachel had to know it was coming, but I didn't really care whether she did or not as, with a strangled roar, I forced myself impossibly deep into her sublime little body and let myself go. I felt like my fingers would pierce her hips, I dragged her back so hard; in my mind, I swear I felt like I was picturing her body caving in, opening, splitting open so that I could get even deeper.

Judging from Rachel's sudden cracked yelp, she knew exactly what was happening. Not that it mattered; her body definitely did, spasming once more against my shaft, drawing me in, gluing itself to my thighs as I pumped spurt after spurt after thick, potent spurt into her grasping vagina.

I kept her in place, my body arched deeply as my balls shuddered; Rachel was panting, drooling on her pillow, her shoulders slumping down, but I didn't really care how tired she had to be; I cared that she'd taken my sperm, that I'd pumped her full, that I'd keep her well corked while it did its work. I laughed one more time, more of a cackle really, and laid one more exultant slap on the fine rump before me.

She was already mewling, though, and I blinked, shaking my head, as I started to realize what had happened. And this time, when Rachel turned back around to look at me, she looked a lot more dazed.

* * *

IV: Epilogus

* * *

"See, Morfis?" Our clouds this time were too misty, too insubstantial, to be seen, but we were there. It was always instructive to watch the humans after they'd mated. You picked up interesting insights into how you could more effectively possess them later. "Awesome! You did great."

He sighed, still wisping into a clearer shape, as the Rachel and the Sneed slowly, painfully began to recover below us. I'd been in better rooms, certainly; the paint on the ceiling here was badly cracked, for example. But the ceiling wasn't the important part of this, anyway. He looked at me sourly. "I hate being the woman sometimes," he grumbled.

"I know." I gave him a sympathetic pat on the shoulder. "But you're a natural. Still, you're right; I got a bit carried away. But it was amazing work!" I wasn't about to jinx it, of course, but I was certain I'd get that promotion. Certain. Morfis still seemed subdued, though, so I smiled encouragingly at him. "Two beers, then."

The humans below us were studiously avoiding eye contact while they tried to uncouple themselves amid a truly staggering amount of seed. "He came like a firehose," Morfis reflected. "She feels bloated now."

I shrugged. "What? Nerds don't get laid much." I'd once done a monograph on the subject. "I warned you it would be copious, idiot."

"Yes." Morfis seemed uncharacteristically pensive. He hadn't been like this since... hell, the Crusades? Even earlier? "But did you warn her?"

I cocked a cloudy eyebrow and gave it some thought. Huh. "Three beers, then."

"Okay."

The two clouds passed on into the night through the moonlit windows.

* * *

Hope y'all enjoyed. Again, please read all the outstanding Halloween entries and vote up your favorites!