Gang Bang Rendezvous

Story Info
Sneaking out gets Kayla and her chaperone in trouble.
4.7k words
4.49
117.8k
92
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,270 Followers

Suzanne Waters woke up just in time to see Kayla Lane exiting the motel room. Seeing the pretty 18-year-old dressed in a short black skirt and a tight fitting red tee-shirt affirmed Suzanne's notion that Kayla wasn't simply making a run to the vending machines, especially since Kayla had been in a pair of pajamas when Suzanne went to bed less than an hour ago.

Suzanne jumped out of bed and grabbed the pair of jeans draped over the chair in the corner and quickly sliding them up her long, sexy, legs. She stepped into her slip on shoes as she fastened her pants. There was just enough light to see her reflection in the window. Her shoulder length blonde hair was messed up, but not bad. The nipples of her perky B-cup breasts protruded through the fabric of the blue tee-shirt she had been sleeping in, but Suzanne did not have time to remove it and put on a bra before rushing after Kayla. This was not the first time that Kayla had snuck out while on a trip with the church youth choir. She had done the same thing in this very town last year when she was still a part of the group. Suzanne had hoped that now that Kayla was a college freshman and had volunteered to help chaperone the group this year that she would behave more responsibly. Remembering the rumors of Kayla getting high with some local boys the year before prompted Suzanne to hurry out of the room to catch Kayla before she got away.

Suzanne hurried through the parking lot. She spotted Kayla across the street talking to a pair of young men. She resisted the urge to yell to her, not wanting to awaken and alert the other students or chaperones of what was happening. Instead she rushed after the 18-year-old.

Suzanne was an attractive woman. Tall, slender, with a pretty face, bright blue eyes, blonde hair and a desirable body that showed no signs of bearing two children who were now in their teens. She looked younger than 41, and often had to deal with some of the high school boys having a crush on her. She was happily married for almost twenty years, even though her husband was a workaholic and had little time for the intimacy they once shared, things were good at home.

Suzanne turned the corner in time to see Kayla and the two men hurrying down the street and turning into an ally between two office buildings. By the time she reached the ally there was no sight of the trio. Suzanne observed three doors; two on the left and one on the right. She ran to the one on the right and found it locked. The first door on the building on the left was also locked, but the next one was not. Pulling it open she saw tape covering the latch. Certain that this was where the two men had taken Kayla; she rushed inside and began making her way through the darkened corridors.

Kayla was a little uncomfortable being led through the closed building by Eddie and Jimmy. She remembered Eddie from last year. The then 20-year-old had taken her to a party with two friends and gotten her high. She knew that he wanted to get into her pants, but made sure that he never got a chance. She had recognized him at the choir concert earlier in the night and began talking to him. When the tall, attractive, black-haired man told her about a party he was going to she quickly accepted the invitation to join him. She had no doubt that he still wanted to bang her, and made sure to dress to turn him on, but Kayla had no plans to do anything, with the possible exception of a blowjob or, more likely, a handjob if things went really well. She was not a virgin, but Kayla had quickly learned that when you are as beautiful as she was that you can get your way with men without having to put out, so she was very selective about whom she chose to go all the way with, and even then they had to use condoms.

Jimmy seemed like a nice guy, but despite whatever fantasies he might have about her, he had no chance. He was 21, like Eddie, but only 5'8" and chubby, with long, shaggy hair that Kayla disliked.

She saw a light up ahead and heard voices. When they walked into the room Kayla saw four other men sitting on the floor drinking beer. She recognized one of them from the year before: a rough looking man with light brown hair who was just a little shorter than Eddie. She recalled his name to be Brian. Seeing nothing but men present gave her cause for concern.

When the men saw Kayla they jumped to their feet in excitement. Brian had been telling them about the girl that he and Eddie had partied with the year before since Eddie had called to say that he was bringing her. Each of the men realized that their friend had not been exaggerating. Kayla was tall, with firm, sexy legs, long black hair, an absolutely beautiful round face with big brown eyes and just a hint of freckles on her cheeks. Her 36-D breasts bulged against her tight red tee-shirt. Each of them wanted nothing more than to shove their eager cocks into this pretty girl.

Eddie quickly introduced the other four. She was right about Brian; the others were Leo, a tall, muscular and handsome 23-year-old former high school football player with curly brown hair. Kayla estimated that he was at least 6'3". Next to him was Nick, a plain looking 23-year-old HVAC worker who smelled of cigarette smoke. It was Nick who had secured the alleyway door so that they could meet in this vacant building. Last was Juan, a short, but cute, 21-year-old Hispanic man with a captivating smile and, what Kayla thought to be a cute accent.

Kayla accepted a beer, but was quickly thinking of excuses to get out of here, or at least get them to take her someplace lace restricting. Being the only girl in this sausage fest of guys was not something that she considered to be a good idea.

"What the hell is going on here?" Suzanne's voice called out, quieting the room instantly.

"Who the hell are you?" Eddie asked as he spun around to face the newcomer.

"She's the mother in charge of the choir I'm here with." Kayla said, half embarrassed by being caught but Suzanne, but also relieved that this would be a good excuse to get out of there.

Brian eyed the older blonde with interest. Seeing her nipples poking through her shirt he said, "Look at those nipples, man I'll bet she's a great fuck."

"She is a real MILF." Jimmy agreed.

Nick held up a bottle of beer, "How about it, ma'am, you want to party with us?"

"I most certainly do not!" Suzanne snapped. "Kayla, let's get out of here!"

Kayla walked over to join Suzanne. Before turning to leave the room Suzanne said, "I think the police will be interested to know about you guys being in here and offering beer to someone under twenty-one."

As they left Nick said, "Shit, we can't let her call the cops. If they find out that I rigged the door to this place I'll get fired."

"What the hell do you want to do?" Eddie asked.

"Let's get 'em and make sure they know better than to tell anyone about this." Nick offered.

Suzanne and Kayla made their way through the darkened corridors trying to remember the way out when they heard the footsteps of them men running after them.

"Run!" Suzanne cried out.

They took off down the hallway trying to escape the six men after them. Kayla was faster than Suzanne and took the lead. They a corner and ran into the lobby of the empty building. Emergency lights lit the area and Kayla saw a glass door leading to the front entrance. Suzanne followed after the 18-year-old, but as they neared the door her foot caught on something and she stumbled and fell sideways, into a flat-topped rolling service cart, causing her to lose her balance and fall to the floor.

Kayla hit the glass door, pushing it open and ran into the exit door which was locked and chained shut. "Fuck!" she cried out in despair.

Turning around she saw the men about to reach Suzanne. In desperation Kayla pushed the glass door closed and found the latch, locking it so they could not reach her. She then ran to the chained door and began banging on it, calling out for help. But the street in front of the building was dark and empty.

Suzanne jumped to her feet. She shoved the rolling cart at the men and ran to the door just as Nick and Leo caught up to her. She grabbed the handle on the door and realized that it was locked. She pleaded with Kayla to let her in, but the younger woman was too panicked to do anything but watch as the men grabbed Suzanne.

"Strip her!" Jimmy suggested.

Suzanne screamed as hands began groping her and pulling at her clothing. She was stripped naked and lifted up and lay on her back on the rolling cart that she had stumbled in to. Hands held her hands and feet in place while other hands began probing her body.

"Look at those nipples!" Eddie said as he noticed Suzanne's thick, inch long, erect love buttons. He quickly bent over and took her left nipple into his mouth while Jimmy did the same with her right.

"Stop it!" Suzanne pleaded as Eddie slid down between her legs and began licking her pussy. She closed her eyes tightly as his tongue flicked across her clit. Another tongue began licking her nipple at the same time. She was relieved when Eddie stopped licking her pussy, but then felt something hard pressing against her now wet, blonde hair covered pussy.

"No, please don't!" She shouted as Eddie began pushing his seven inch hard cock into her cunt. She continued to yell as Eddie fucked her.

"Put something in her mouth." Someone said.

"I got just the thing, "Jimmy offered, unzipping his pants and pulling out his six inch pecker as he stepped to where Suzanne's head hung over the cart. Before she realized what was happening Jimmy thrust his cock into her open mouth and began fucking her face.

Hands held Suzanne in place as her pussy and mouth were invaded by the two men at either end of her struggling body. She had always prided herself at having only been with one man in her entire life, now two more men were using her for their enjoyment, with four more lining up to take their turn. And making it worse, she knew that Kayla was standing on the other side of the glass door watching her ordeal without doing anything to save her, even though it was her fault that Suzanne was in this predicament.

Kayla banged on the door, begging the men to stop what they were doing to Suzanne. She turned back to the chained exit door one more time, trying to get it to open, and hoping to see someone outside, but there was no one to help. She cursed her misfortune at leaving her cell phone back in the motel room. Turning back to Suzanne she watched the other men begin disrobing. She pleaded once more for them to stop, but the only response was Brian looking her way and wagging his hard, 5-inch dick at her while saying, "Come out and join us and we'll leave her alone."

Eddie slams his cock into Suzanne's tight pussy, feeling his balls tighten with each thrust. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!" He cried out as his climax begins.

Suzanne's muffled cries of protest are ignored as she feels Eddie blowing his load into her. Over the years she had taken gallons of cum from her husband, but having this stranger spewing his seed into her was horribly wrong. Eddie emptied his balls into her and then pulled away. Suzanne was able to look down, despite having her mouth continually rammed by Jimmy's cock, and see Nick taking his turn between her legs. She cried out in despair as his 7-inch cock entered her.

Just then Jimmy began cumming in Suzanne's mouth. This was something totally new for her. She had often sucked her husband's cock, but never to climax. The idea of him cumming in her mouth was not something that Suzanne had ever wanted. She had not even considered the possibility of Jimmy doing so, but now she could feel and taste his jizm spewing into her mouth. It blasted the back of her throat and coated her tongue as Jimmy rammed his cock in and out, enjoying every moment of his orgasm in her mouth. She had to begin swallowing it to keep from choking, but some of it escaped her mouth and ran along her cheeks and into her eyes, causing them to burn.

Jimmy pulled out of her mouth and stroked his cock, releasing the last few drops on cum onto her face before stepping aside so Juan could push his smaller cock into Suzanne's mouth. Seeing Kayla staring at them he approached the glass door and rubbed the semen that still trickled out of his slit onto the glass, "You want some of this, baby?"

Kayla stared at Jimmy's cock, and the remnant of cum on the glass, in horror, knowing that she had to find a way out of there before the men could get to her.

Thinking along those same lines, Jimmy retrieved his pants and found his lock picking tools that he had been experimenting with and began using them on the lock. Seeing this, Kayla gripped the lock tightly, praying that he would not be able to release it.

Nick rammed his cock into Suzanne's pussy, watching as Juan did the same to her mouth. Suzanne no longer struggled as the two men used her as their own personal fuck toy. Nick grabbed both of Suzanne's perky tits and squeezed them as he fucked her. His pace quickened as his orgasm neared. He pinched and tugged her huge nipples as he began cumming, moaning with delight as he filled Suzanne's pussy with blast after blast of cum. As soon as he was finished he pulled out of her pussy and walked away.

Seeing Nick leave, Juan pulled out of Suzanne's mouth and hurried around to fuck her pussy. Suzanne moaned as his cock entered her. Juan leaned forward so that he could suck her left nipple as he fucked her. The duel stimulation was too much for Suzanne and she began orgasming. The thought that she could climax while being raped was appalling to the older woman, yet it was happening against her will. She bucked her hips, trying to will herself to stop, but there was nothing she could do about it but accept that her body was somehow enjoying this.

Juan was still fucking her as her orgasm subsided. She jerked her body from side to side until he pulled his mouth away from over oversensitive nipples. Then she looked up to see Leo approaching her face. His cock was huge! At least nine inches, possibly ten, and thicker than any she had ever imagined. Leo forced his large manhood into her mouth and began fucking the woman's throat.

Kayla watched as Leo's rammed the biggest dick she had ever seen into Suzanne's mouth. She was so caught up in the sight that she failed to notice when Jimmy succeeded in releasing the lock that kept her safely on the other side of the glass door from the men. She jumped as the door was pushed open. Kayla tried to push it closed but was unable to do so. Jimmy, Brian, and Eddie pushed their way in and dragged Kayla into the other room. She fought, kicked, and screamed as they began pulling her clothes off of her.

Seeing the beautiful Kayla being stripped, Leo pulled his cock from Suzanne's mouth and joined his buddies. Juan was enjoying Suzanne's pussy too much to do anything but continue fucking her. He tossed his head back and cried out loudly as he began unleashing his cum into her pussy.

Kayla was stripped and pushed down to the floor. Jimmy called dibs on her pussy, but was shoved aside by Leo. "I'm fucking her first." The powerful man insisted. Jimmy was smart enough not to argue with him.

Kayla's eyes went wide when she saw Leo's massive cock as he climbed on top of her. "My god, no!" She called out.

Leo pushed his cock into Kayla's shaved pussy. He went slowly until he could feel her juices involuntarily respond to his invasion, then he pushed all the way into her and began fucking the pretty 18-year-old.

Kayla gasped as Leo's cock rammed her. His massive head banged against her cervix as her filled her more than anyone had ever done before. Then it hit her; he wasn't using a condom. Seeing how this did not deter them from cuming in Suzanne she begged, "Please, don't cum in me!"

Jimmy was stroking his cock as he watched Leo fucking Kayla. Seeing Juan stepping away from Suzanne he said, "No since letting pussy go to waste." He hurried over and took his turn fucking the blonde MILF's used cunt.

Kayla grunted and groaned as Leo fucked her, continuing her pleas for him to pull out before cumming. She thought that under other circumstances she might really enjoy the chance to fuck him, but this was humiliating for her. Kayla was always in control with men. No one ever got anything from her that she did not absolutely want to do, and even then they usually had to earn it. Now she was being used without care simply as a means of satisfaction by the man above her.

Leo could not hold back any longer. Kayla's tight pussy worked his shaft and he was ready to unload. "Oh yes!" He mumbled.

Realizing that he was about to cum, Kayla renewed her pleas for him to pull out. Instead Leo just fucked harder and deeper, if that were possible, as he climaxed. Kayla clenched her jaws tightly as she felt Leo release his cum into her. He continued fucking well beyond his orgasm, until his cock began growing soft inside of her. Only then did Leo pull out and climb off of the girl.

Jimmy had been fucking Suzanne, but his eyes never left Kayla. As soon as he saw Leo beginning to get off of her he jumped away from Suzanne and dove atop Kayla, ramming his cock into her and fucking her like a jack rabbit, wanting nothing more than to cum inside of this beautiful young woman. It didn't take long until he was unloading his second load of cum, all while ignoring Kayla's continued protests.

Suzanne lay atop the cart, too mentally and physically drained to care about getting up. She still could not get over the fact that six men had used her body this night, and that she had an orgasm in the process. She watched as Jimmy got up and off of Kayla, and Nick and Juan took her and rolled her over onto her hands and knees. Nick shoved his cock into her pussy from behind while Juan shoved his into her mouth. Suzanne watched as the two men fucked Kayla from both ends. She almost took pleasure in the scene, staring as Kayla's large tits swayed back and forth as the men used her.

After a few minutes of this, Nick suggested that Juan lie down and let Kayla get on top of him. Juan did, and Kayla was helped atop him. She sat on his cock, noticing that it was half the size and girth of Leo's, yet her pussy still gripped it snuggly. She was pushed forward and held in place as Nick got behind her. "What are you doing?" She asked in alarm, and then she felt the head of Nick's cock rubbing between her ass cheeks. "No, not there. I don't do that!" She insisted as Nick began pushing his cock into her asshole.

Kayla begged him to stop to no avail. Soon Nick's cock was invading her ass and she was now being fucked by both men at the same time. She had seen anal sex in videos, but had no desire to have it done to her. Now she was being fucked in both holes simultaneously. She could feel both cocks inside her, filling her in a way that was painful and pleasurable at the same time. She shook like a rag doll between the two men as they fucked her together. Then Kayla felt her body responding. She gasped when she realized that she was going to cum for them. She tried to resist it, but was unable to do so. Kayla moaned as she came, causing the men to cheer in victory as she climaxed. Juan began cumming in her, but was unable to stop fucking her while Nick continued to pound her ass. Finally Nick came in her ass. Kayla grunted with each forward thrust as Nick rammed as deep as he could while cumming in her. After finishing, he slowly pulled out of her tight asshole, enjoying the way Kayla shook and shivered as his cock withdrew.

Nick pointed at Suzanne, "Bring her over here."

Leo and Eddie lifted Suzanne off the rolling table and laid her on the floor next to Kayla. Nick pushed Kayla between Suzanne's legs. "Lick her pussy."

When Kayla refused, the guys pushed her town until her face was pressing against Suzanne's blonde pussy. Suzanne had no desire to engage in lesbian sex, but when Kayla's tongue began probing her swollen clit she was surprised at how good it felt. She was humiliated by the fact that she knew she was orgasm this way, but there was now a part of Suzanne that wanted to make Kayla get her off in front of these men. This was all Kayla's fault, so let her be forced to get every one of them off tonight, including Suzanne.

PAS
PAS
4,270 Followers
12