Gang Tackled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,053 Followers

Greg joined him, watching the couple effortlessly fucking before slapping him on the back. "That was a lot of fun, Bill. But I need my sleep. Say goodbye to Miss Newberry there. Christ, how does she do that? I'll tell you, that was my first anal. No woman ever wanted me near her ass before." He looked at those flopping tits, red ass and sighed, "Hopefully she'll be around next week." He said with a wink.

Junior actually was feeling his arm muscles cramp when he felt his balls boiling and increasing the pace, slammed his fat cock into the girl's rectum as he exploded into her. Finally, he thrust one last time, feeling his cock eject one last spurt of hot semen into the tightest hole he's ever been in. He carried her over and heard her squeal as he flopped down into a chair.

Sarah felt perspiration all over her body, her hair matted against her face. She realized that they yanked out her pigtails earlier and now she was a mess. As Junior stroked her body all over she kissed him and felt a huge tongue enter her mouth. She loved feeling the massive snake, still firm, inside her ass. She felt herself grinding her sore cunt against the man's stomach feeling like a starving person having finished their first meal in weeks. She loved his huge hands touch her everywhere and when lifted her off him, she couldn't believe how much was inside her. Finally, his cock slipped out of her ass and she felt cum flowing out, so she cupped her hand over her crotch and dashed to the bathroom.

Sarah saw Dan standing in the middle of the living room when she came back. Bill was lolling back on the couch, still naked, stroking his cock. Junior was getting dressed and she wished she could have had one last look at that amazing dick of his.

Junior came over and wrapped his arms around his co-worker's wife and kissed her. "Babe, sadly you've ruined me for other women, but that means I'll just have to try more out to see if one can top you." He said grinning.

Sarah slapped his ass, "Hey, don't give up on me yet. I can do better." She laughed. She walked the tall man to the door.

Dan heard kissing and finally the door closing. When Sarah got back she walked up to him and held him. She stroked his back and soon, Dan was stroking her back. He pushed her off him and looked at the spent woman. "Honey, I'm tired and I'm sure you are too. Perhaps we should call it a night?" Dan said, almost pleadingly.

Sarah looked at Bill, "Sir? Can I now be excused?"

Bill patted the couch, "No, I don't think so. I'd like to talk with you for a little while." He looked at Dan, "Go on. She'll be fine alone with me. What do you think I could possibly do that we haven't already?" As Dan turned, Bill barked out, "Wait. Don't you want to kiss your wife goodnight? She's been really good to all your friends. Terrific hostess."

Sarah got up when Dan walked over he pulled his head down and drove her tongue into his mouth. She felt him relax and actually grow hard against her. Letting him stroke her, she whispered, "Hold that thought. I'll take care of it. I love you. Thanks for allowing me to do this." She released him and went back to the couch.

As they watch Dan head up to the bedroom, Sarah turned to Bill, "Sir? What would you like to talk about?" She let herself be pulled onto his lap and accepted his tongue against hers, his cock back against her well-used cunt, his hands on every part of her. Moaning with pleasure at being so readily used, she thought about how many times she'd cum and couldn't figure it out. Too many times. She was able to figure out how many times the five men came inside her various holes amazed she could do it.

When Bill broke the kiss, he stroked the limp hair off her face, "I'll make sure Dan accepts the new you. I guarantee you he enjoyed watching, but he might have second thoughts." He felt her cunt squishing against his cock. "Come on, I'm going to get you cleaned up. I assume you have a bathtub in the guest bedroom?"

Sarah couldn't believe she was letting a man old enough to be her grandfather wash her all over. She was not allowed to lift a finger. As Bill suds-ed up her crotch, she looked at him, "Sir, I don't mean to be impertinent, but can I ask you something?"

"Yes, nothing should be out of bounds at this time." Bill responded.

"Um, I mean, Sir, you're not in your teens anymore. How could you, you know..." She gripped his rising erection. "I can understand once, but this is your third one." She blushed.

"Heavens, girl. You're really fucking sexy, but not that hot. No, I took a little blue pill right after you showed up in that cute little outfit. I had a feeling I'd need it."

Sarah grinned, "Pretty self confident, I guess. I like that. A man who takes what he wants. She slid around and grabbed the firm shaft and began sucking on it.

Bill moaned and stroked those slippery, wet tits feeling that great cocksucker work his penis. "Let's get you dried off and into bed. The guest bed looks really comfortable."

Sarah woke up feeling exhausted, spent, sore and more alive than she'd ever felt. She stroked the back of the older man with his head nestled between her breasts thinking back to all the events from the night before, earlier this morning. Bill fucked her long and tenderly when they got into bed, and then in the wee hours of the morning, she felt pressure against her ass and allowed him to enter her. She always thought anal sex was repugnant, but having a man's cock in your ass while fingering your cunt and playing with your nipples has to be the ultimate. She remembered cumming twice before Bill shot his load in her. She remembered he fell right to sleep, his cock still buried in her ass. She felt the older man stir.

"Morning. You were a good girl last night. Now I feel bad for spanking you." Bill said as he brushed the hair off her face. "You're really quite beautiful, you know that?"

"Thanks, but right now I don't feel all that beautiful. I have to face Dan and I'm really scared I blew it with him." Sarah sighed, feeling her eyes well up.

"You have no idea, but I kind of feel that might have been the best night of his life. He loved it. I was watching him, and he never looked pissed or unhappy. In fact, had he looked at all upset about it, I would have left with the others. I wanted to make his fantasy a bit more powerful." He brushed the tears of her cheeks. "In fact, I'll go make coffee and I want you to check him out. I'll bet there're a few used Kleenexes on the floor."

Bill got up and Sarah watched the naked man pad out of the room. She rolled off the bed and headed down the hall to the bedroom. She crept around and saw her husband asleep, clutching his cock and a half dozen used tissues on the floor. As she was getting clothes out of her dresser she heard Dan say her name.

"Hey sweetie. I didn't mean to wake you." She stroked his face, "I'm sorry I let things get out of hand last night. Are you upset with me?"

Dan found himself getting hard again, seeing his beautiful naked wife come in after sleeping with another man in his house, "Actually, a little, but it was interesting. I never thought I'd see you ever let go like that. I wish it had been me that triggered it, but I have to say it was so fucking erotic."

Sarah reached down and stroked his cock, "So, you're not upset with me?" She leaned over and licked the head, looked back at him, "I mean, if you are, say so, I'd hate for you to be upset you have a woman that needs cock." She took the nice cock in her mouth and tongued it while allowing him to jerk his hip into her face. She popped the cock out of her mouth and studied it, looking at it closely for the first time ever. "You know, your cock is perfect. It is the prettiest, best shaped of all the guys. It's ideal for sucking on, for fucking. I can't wait to feel it in my ass." She said stroking it.

"I would have thought Junior's." Dan said a bit bitterly, "You almost passed out riding his foot long dick. "I expected you to go home with him, you loved it so much."

Sarah sighed thinking back to that magnificent specimen of a penis. "God, yes. That thing is amazing. It's huge, but it is almost too big. Nice for a diversion, but your cock is still the best. Seven inches, the head has that nice spear-like cap and it's just fat enough for instant comfort and pleasure. No, if you told me this would be the only cock I'd even get to enjoy for the rest of my life, this would be it." She plunged back down on it, feeling the nice head bury against the back of her throat.

Dan couldn't believe how skilled his wife had become at cock-sucking, but wasn't about to complain. He found himself responding and as he thrust his hips into her, she pressed her lips against his pubes while clenching her throat, making the suction even more.

Sarah was thrilled that Dan's cock was not only the perfect shape, but his cum leaking out was almost sweet. She played with his balls, gently scraping her nails along the scrotum and it wasn't long before she was rewarded with the sweetest cum she'd tasted. When he was done cumming, she cleaned him up by running her tongue up the shaft, milking every last drop out. She grabbed a couple of tissues and wiped her lips dry and cleaned his cock. "Thanks, I was hungry. Nice tasting cum, by the way. The best yet."

Dan felt drained, literally drained. He'd just cum for the 6th time in...what was it, 14 hours? Amazing. Hearing noises downstairs, he looked questioningly at his wife, "Bill is still here?"

"Yes, he's making coffee. We should go down and get some...I really need a cup." She looked at Dan, "Um, before we go down. I sort of agreed to some things, you know, fucking other men. It was part of the game. I won't do anything like that, really. This was a one-time thing."

Dan idly stroked her breast thinking how she admitted to showing these off, "You won't tease men anymore with these? Stretch? Squeeze them together? You like it when men see you. I think you can keep doing that."

"I do like it, but I don't think I should... you know, take care of them afterwards, I mean, that is just wrong. So, I'll be a good wife and come home to you." Sarah said.

"Good, just one thing." Dan said.

"Yes?"

"When you do take care of them, can you perhaps set up your phone and show me the videos? I actually videoed your entire performance last night." Dan chuckled.

Sarah laughed, "Really? Can we watch it today?" She looked at him, "How did you know?"

"I had it charging across the room when we were watching the game and when Bill ordered you to come over and ordered me to sit down, I sort of turned on the camera and propped it up." He laughed, "Of course, if you can't get videos, promise me you'll describe each encounter." He rolled off the bed, "Come on, let's get dressed, get coffee and get Bill on his way."

As Bill left, he looked at Dan, "Are we ok?" he asked, "I mean, are you and Sarah ok?"

Dan smiled at Bill, "I'm doing great. I think I should thank you, I mean how did you know she'd do all that?" He looked at Sarah, "Actually, what came over you, why did you respond like that?"

Bill looked at Sarah, "I had no idea. I actually thought she'd tell me to fuck off from what I heard about her. Sarah?"

Sarah blushed, "It was the outfit. I've never, ever dressed like, alone, in front of Dan, ever, but especially not in front of a half dozen men...good looking men. I suddenly felt really naked, vulnerable and when you snapped out that order to me, I couldn't see refusing. I never thought I'd ever let myself go like that, but the more it happened the further I wanted it to play out." She walked over to Bill, held out her hand, "Thanks, that was fun."

Bill shook her hand and laughed, "This might be too intimate an act in front of your husband." He looked at Dan, "Football is at Chip's place next week, and Sarah..."

"Yes Sir?"

"Don't forget about the dress code and get a Metric/SAE ruler, would you?"

barkirk
barkirk
3,053 Followers