Gangbang: Daddy's Girl

Story Info
Erica is daddy's special girl with Uncle Lenny too.
5k words
4.33
434k
172

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fire22
Fire22
264 Followers

"Oh yeah...that's daddy's girl," my dad moaned as he massaged my enormous round sticky ass.

I'm 18 and my sister was about 5 years older than me, so who knew how long this had been going on for, I thought to myself. At least I tried to think as I slowly closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip.

"Ngghhh...," I whispered as I lowered my head fighting myself on what I should do in this situation.

"Your sticky...burp...you were fucking some boy, weren't you?" My dad said as he kept his hands on my ass.

"...Yeah...," I said in a lowered voice. My Unlce Lenny was laying on a pillow right in front of me as I laid on my stomach with my dad at the foot of the bed holding my legs still as he sat on them while focusing on my bubble butt.

I kept my head down as Uncle Lenny kept rubbing my hair. He stroked it a bit as I could feel the heat of his cock just inches from my head. With his other hand he kept chugging at the liquor bottle.

"What kind of boys you been fucking, Sarah?" my dad said as he got on top of me and neared his face behind my head speaking into my ear.

He thought I was Sarah, my older sister. It made sense too, since I was sleeping in her room. And I guess I look exactly like her in the dark for two drunk and drugged up...men.

I could feel his hardening cock poke the small of my back, with his cock creaking underneath my hiked up cum stained red dress.

"...they were...good boys...," I whispered beginning to lightly tremble with nerves.

"MMhhmmm...what kind of boys were they sweetheart?" my dad whispered in my ear as he began to kiss my neck as my Uncle watched while drinking with one hand and playing with my hair in his other hand.

"...MMnnnn...I...I met them on the train...," I whispered to my dad as I began to enjoy his kisses on my neck.

"Ooooooh...them?" He said as he pulled my hair to the side a bit, exposing my entire neck. He began to use his tongue on my ear, nibbling and licking. It felt really nice.

"...MMnnnn...yeah...there were...eight I think...but then the conductor fucked me so...maybe nine. I'm not really sure...there were just so many of them...fucking me over and over again...their cum inside of me...all over me...," I continued to whisper to my dad as his hands began to go underneath me and play with my fake tits.

My uncle just continued to sit where he was, chugging away at the bottle as he reached for my face with his finger, teasing my mouth with his finger.

"MMnnnn...my girl is starting to become a real slut, huh?" my dad said as he got his hands on my shoulders and began massaging me.

"...there were mostly black guys too...they were...enormous..," I whispered as I opened my eyes realizing where this seemed headed towards.

I got my arms, in the form of a pushup, trying to get myself up off the bed and out of there. I tried to get up, but my father's weight held me down.

"...I should go...this is wrong...," I said to them as I tried to get up.

They laughed.

"What...? We've been doing this for a long time...it's as right as can be baby girl," my dad said as continued to massage my shoulders putting me at ease.

"...Daddy...I think I," and as I was about to finish my sentence, my Unlce stuck his finger in between my thick lips and began to tickle my tongue with the tip of his index finger.

"Hey...I get it...we won't fuck your pussy tonight...you must be going through that time of the month...we've been through this before honey," my dad continued trying to ease me.

"But...," I mumbled as my Unlce kept chugging at the liquor and fingering my mouth.

"Your ass better be ready though...," my dad laughed as he completely tore the top of my red dress from behind. He tore and ripped at it and threw what he broke on the floor. The bottom of my dress remained, only the part that would cover my tits were broken off.

"Dad...," I began but stopped, trying to act more like my sister.

"Daddy...daddy, I...," I tried to continue as my dad began to move towards my ass.

"Here, you been talking too much...not enough action," my Unlce Lenny said.

He forced my face to face his, and he shoved the bottle of liquor into my mouth and forced me to swallow it as he kept his hand around my neck keeping my face pointing in the air chugging at the bottle.

My father pulled the black lace thong to the side, and I felt his long tongue dig deep into my huge ass. His wet tongue worked it's way into me and I could feel it completely as my eyes widened. I continued to chug at the bottle as my dad ate out my ass. I could feel the liquor burn like hell, and it began to drip from the sides of my mouth and down on the bed and down towards my tits.

My uncle pulled it away from me, and he pulled my hair so damn hard while my mouth was burning, and I felt my uncle's cock work it's way into my mouth.

He kept his knees on each side of my head, while keeping one hand tightly on the back of my head with the other one drinking more liquor.

He pulled at my long blonde hair as I felt his cock work it's way in and out of my mouth. His pubic hair tickled my face as he thrust into my mouth.

I wanted to stop Uncle Lenny from fucking my mouth, and I tried too. I could feel his cock deep in my throat. I got my hands, although bent because I still laid on the bed on my stomach, to try and push him off of my face as he thrust in through my thick lips. I pushed hard, but he kept fucking my mouth.

"MMMnnnnnhhhhh," my father moaned as he continued to eat my ass out. He had his hands wrapped around my hips, with keeping both hands together meeting at the small of my back. He held my ass in the air, while my front body still laid on the bed with Uncle Lenny fucking my mouth. My dad began to use his fingers on my ass too.

"MMMmnnnnnhhh...daddy...daddy," I struggled as my Uncle began to fuck my face even harder. I couldn't stop him so I tried to stop my father. I moved my arms behind me and began to push away my father's hands from my hips. I brushed him off of me, while Uncle Lenny kept his hand around my head while drinking from that bottle.

I felt my father take his hands off of me and I too a breath of relief. Uncle Lenny pulled out, and I began to breathe hard.

"Please...I don't think this is...," I began but felt my father's strong hands grab each side of hip and pull towards him.

"No...daddy...daddy, I don't think this is a," I tried but I felt his cock penetrate my ass hole.

"Ohh...fucking shit...," my dad moaned as he entered me.

"Ah...daddy...fuck...daddy...," I moaned while closing my eyes tightly. I felt him penetrate my ass.

He started off slow and with each thrust he got deeper in me.

"Daddy...daddy," I moaned as I felt him enter me again and again.

I kept my head down, thinking of what was just happening.

My own father was fucking me. I just sucked my Uncle's cock. I was a filthy, cock addicted slut.

My father began to ram my ass even harder...and my back straightened out as I began to really feel his cock break me in.

"OOooh...oh shit, oh fucking shit," I moaned as he continued to thrust in my ass while keeping both hands firmly on each of my hips.

I looked up and saw my Uncle's eyes looking down on me. As I moaned, he stuck the liquor bottle in my mouth, and as he kept it up I swallowed it whole while my daddy kept fucking me. The liquor dripped down my body, but I kept chugging. I finished the bottle, and my uncle began to lick my tits covered in liquor.

"AAhhhhh...oooooohhh," I moaned as my daddy began to work at full speed. He pulled at my hair while fucking me. I kept my right hand around uncle Lenny's head as he licked my nipples and plated with my tits.

"Uncle Lenny...," I moaned again while daddy fucked me.

"You like it bitch, don't you? That's right...your daddy's girl...daddy is pounding you slutty ass...fuck," daddy moaned as he kept thrusting in me.

"Ahh...fuck me daddy. Fuck me daddy. Fuck me daddy...Fuck Me DADDY!!!!!" I screamed as he fucked my ass.

Daddy began to shake as came in my ass while kissing my neck. I trembled with his cum dripping down my thigh.

"Daddy...daddy, you fucked my ass so hard...," I moaned to him as he pulled out of me.

Daddy crawled off of me and towards the top of the bed, while Uncle Lenny got up and got behind me. Daddy comfortably laid down with his legs on each side of the bed and his dripping cock pointing at me.

Uncle Lenny pulled at me and I felt him thrust into my ass. He didn't go slow at all he started off very hard and very fast.

"Uncle Lenny...your hurting me...," I moaned as he was going too fast for my ass to handle right now.

"Fucking bitch, you took your daddy...you can handle me you little cum whore," he said as he wrapped his hands around my neck.

I looked down and saw my dad fell asleep while I was getting fucked.

"Nuugghhhh," I moaned as I closed my eyes feeling each ramming he gave me.

Uncle Lenny then stopped, and tried to roll me over on my back.

"No, Uncle Lenny...only in my ass, not my pussy," I moaned to him trying to protect my secret.

He then got close to my face and said, "Listen...I know you a'int Sarah. Sarah never fights my cock off her mouth...never."

I froze, my eyes widened from fear. If he knew I wasn't Sarah, did he know who I really was?

"So...turn over, now...Eric...or I might tell daddy there that he's been fucking his young boy and not his daughter, as fucked up as all that sounds," he said to me as I smelled his liquor breath.

"...it's Erica," I said to him with authority.

"Do you want me like this, Uncle Lenny," I said as I rolled over on my back with the back of my head laying on my daddy's crotch.

"Yes...yes I do, Erica," Uncle Lenny said as he tore off my thong.

I held my long thick legs high up in the air as he held them both with his hands. He grabbed my little cock, and he began to jerk it a little as it began to get stiff.

"MMnnnn...that feels good Uncle Lenny," I said as he then spread open my large ass cheeks and entered my ass missionary style.

"NNuuuhhhhh," I moaned partly in pain and partly in pleasure as his cock went up my ass.

He placed his hands around my hips as he started fucking me.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I screamed as I felt my dad's cock poking my head as he slept.

My dick began to get hard too, and it became large. My uncle saw that, and he then stopped fucking me.

"Uncle Lenny...why'd you stop," I said a bit angrily. But then I felt his lips wrap around my hard big cock.

"MMMmnnnnnn," my Uncle Lenny said as he sucked my cock.

"OOooooooooooooh.., your so good at this Uncle Lenny...," as I kept my hands tightly around his head thrusting his head up and down on my cock.

He then stopped and pulled me off the bed. We both looked at my drunk dad's limp body on the bed.

"He's gotta go down to the floor," Uncle Lenny said as he pulled my dad off the bed and dropped him to the floor.

My Uncle Lenny then laid flat on his back, and motioned his hands for me to get on him.

I crawled from the foot of the bed, and led my long tongue from his leg all the way through to his cock and up his chest. I worked up his neck and to his lips. He grabbed my face and we began to kiss. Uncle Lenny kept his hands on my ass.

I then got up and stood tall on the bed, looking down at Uncle Lenny. I targeted my ass for his cock, and I lowered myself down on his hard dick. I kept my feet flat, so that I'd do all the work.

"Oh God, your so hard Uncle Lenny," I moaned as he entered my ass while I kept my hands on his chest. I began to slowly gain speed on my thrusting down on his dick.

"MMMMMMMMnnnn...so fucking good," I moaned as I looked into Uncle Lenny's eyes as he fucked me.

I began to ram on his cock harder and harder.

"Fuck me you motherfucking big dick son of a bitch," I blurted as I slammed hard on his cock. The bed began to creek with each time I landed harder and harder on his stiff rod.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming...," Uncle Lenny moaned as he shot his load. His cock popped out of my slippery ass, and he shot a load of cum up in the air landing on my tits and face.

"Uncle Lenny,...you came all over me," I said while laughing.

"Hahahahaha..." Uncle Lenny laughed too.

He then pulled me off of him and got on all fours.

"You want me to...?" I asked as he seemed prepared to take a cock full in his ass.

"Yeah...fuck my ass, Erica," he said as he pointed his ass towards me.

I smiled and jumped on him kissing the back of his neck as I poked his ass with my cock. I pulled my long blonde hair back, as my tits bounced while I crawled towards his ass.

"Stick it in," he whispered to me.

I decided I'd return the favor of how he rammed my ass so hard by doing the same to him. I found his hole, and I thrust in him so quick and hard, he felt the sharp pain.

"Fucking shit, you fucking bitch," Uncle Lenny said as he clawed at the wall.

"Oh shit...," I moaned as my big hard cock entered his small tight ass.

I began to thrust in and out of his ass and he continued to claw at the wall in pain as I fucked his tight little hole hard.

While I kept fucking my Uncle Lenny's ass, my dad groggily got back up. His vision was blurry, and he stared at these two shadows on the bed moving into each other.

"Sarah...daddy's back for more sweetheart," as he crawled onto the bed.

I froze still as I thought to myself, that he saw me fucking Uncle Lenny in the ass. He kept his eyes closed, and his hands reached out and felt my ass...and he got closer. I stood still, while keeping Uncle Lenny's ass in my hands. He looked back, frozen as well.

"MMmmnnn...," daddy moaned as he entered my ass while his blurry vision kept him from seeing anything really.

I felt his cock enter my ass, and my cock was still in Uncle Lenny's...so I moved rhythmically to my dad's thrusting. He fucked my ass, and when he pulled back I would fuck Uncle Lenny and when I would pull back my enormous cum drenched ass would slam into daddy's cock...and we kept at it.

"Oh...shit, this is fucking incredible," I moaned as I fucked and got fucked.

"Stop, Erica...my ass it can't take anymore," Uncle Lenny whispered in pain to me.

I smiled, thinking back to when I was powerless against his face fucking me. I was in control here, and I was going to keep fucking his ass.

"Fuck you you pussy bitch motherfucker," I taunted as I rammed into his ass. Uncle Lenny shook and moaned in pain as I kept fucking him in the ass. I pushed my dad off of me and he groggily fell back on the foot of the bed and was in a daze.

I slammed into Uncle Lenny's ass...and I felt my big hard dick to surge as I began to cum.

"I'm cumming...," I moaned as I slowed down and came in Unlce Lenny's ass.

He pushed me off of him and he laughed at how sore his ass was. He looked at me, and left the room. I smiled at the orgasm I just had.

All of a sudden, my dad jumped onto the bed and on me and forced me into doggy style.

"Daddy...," I moaned as he got his cock into my ass. I felt him slightly poke my cock with his, but mine was limp...so he didn't notice.

He began to slam into my ass hard. I pulled my head up and noticed the pink wallpaper my sister's room had. It was really pretty to look at, especially while daddy fucked me.

"Fuck me daddy! Fuck me daddy!Fuck me daddy!Fuck me daddy!Fuck me daddy!Fuck me daddy!Fuck me daddy!Fuck me daddy!" I moaned as he kept fucking me.

My enormous ass bounced off his crotch and made that always special and sexy sound: SPLAT!SPLAT!SPLAT!SPLAT!SPLAT!SPLAT!SPLAT!SPLAT!SPLAT!SPLAT!

And I closed my eyes as I moved my ass to my daddy's cock while he thrust in me.

"Harder Daddy! Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder daddy!" I literally screamed as he fucked me with the bed sounding as if it was going to break.

The teddy bears and all the toy dolls in my sister's room seemed to stare at the fucking beating my ass took.

My Uncle Lenny was in the shower, trying to wash off his drunkenness and the cum from his ass and he still heard my voice as I kept getting fucked.

"Harder daddy! Harder! I want it harder daddy!" I smiled as if on some swing set. He kept slamming me hard and fast.

"Fuck!" daddy moaned as he shot his load of cum deep in my ass.

I shook as I felt myself orgasm from all of daddy's hard work on my ass.

"God...daddy...you fucked me so hard and so good," I moaned as he pulled out and laid down dozing off to sleep.

"Daddy's girl...you'll always be daddy's girl," he mumbled as he fell asleep.

I got near him, smiling and kissed his cheek.

"Yeah daddy...I'll always be your little girl. I'll always be daddy's girl," I whispered as I laid on top of him with my eyes closed.

A second later, I heard the door downstairs slam closed. My eyes opened wide, and I jumped up.

My naked body quickly moved in the shadows, and I went to the door of my sister's room. I opened it, and saw my Uncle Lenny passed out on the floor in the hallway. I slowly moved passed his sleeping body, and peeked down the staircase.

It was Sarah, my older sister. She was home, and what timing indeed. I got very nervous, and very scared.

I quickly and quietly ran back to my sister's room and picked up my clothes. The ripped shreds of the red top of my dress, I picked up my black thong and I threw them out the window.

I was left with my naked body, while the bottom half of my ripped red dress remained hiked up over my hips. I moved to my sister's drawer and got a red lace thong.

"Thud, thud," I heard as her footsteps could be heard as she worked her way up the stairs.

"Fuck," I quietly yelled as I felt my heart race.

I looked out the door and saw my sister reach the hallway.

"Oh fucking shit...Uncle Lenny, you and daddy got drunk again and came looking for me, huh?" she joked as she walked towards her room.

"Well, don't worry...I haven't had any in a while...so I'll take care of you tonight...," she said as she got to the door.

She turned the doorknob and opened the door wide open.

"Oh fucking shit...you have gotta be shitting me!!!" Yelled my sister, Sarah, as she entered her room.

Daddy laid flat out on her bed, with cum stains everywhere on the bed and the floor. There were liquor stains on the bed as well.

"Daddy...you and Uncle Lenny had some jerk off party, didn't you...?" she laughed as she stared at the open window. It was breezy so she went and looked out the window, and then closed it.

"Eric must be sleeping..., but that doesn't mean I can't take care of my daddy and uncle," Sarah laughed as she looked down at dad.

"I'll always be your little girl. I'll always be daddy's girl," Sarah whispered into his ear as she pulled off her jacket and began to suck his cock.

Down, outside in the back of the house...I was hanging from a tree branch. I had on a red lace thong, which I stole from my sister's drawer with everything else down on the ground right beside the garbage. Besides the thong, I was completely naked.

I tried to move a little, and I felt a tree branch poke my ass. I slipped and fell down to the ground.

I slammed hard and fell on my ass right one the grass covered ground outside.

It was dark, and very breezy. I didn't exactly have a plan on what to do really. I figured I would try and see if the spare key was still where I left it.

My bare feet quickly moved through the back of the house and towards the front door. I hugged the wall as I tried to stay hidden in the darkness. The moonlight lit the curves of my body, giving the round shape of my enormous ass a nice silhouette look.

I moved towards the plant, and pulled it up to find the spare key. But there was no key.

"Shit...," I cursed as I realized that my dad and uncle had to have used the spare key to get in the house to begin with.

So, I was left locked out of my house. I was naked, with only my sister's red lace thong on. It was getting cold, and it was late at night.

Fire22
Fire22
264 Followers
12