Gangbang in Amsterdam!

Story Info
Dee gets gangbanged in Amsterdam.
6.4k words
4.41
209.8k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,543 Followers

I'm a woman. NO, I don't ask you to judge me. Just read, enjoy, and realise that in my stories I leave out the boring details like putting on condoms, washing up, etc, etc. If you like the story, please leave a comment. If you don't, that's ok too. However..................

Please, if you don't like sex to be fun, dirty, or hopefully both - then DON'T READ IT!

Please note: Steve wrote this next story and we shared the fun of the adventure together........

As you know, things are going well with the real estate business. The kids are old enough to leave at home alone now, and our life is good. I'm one of the lucky guys I guess. My wife is not only still damn sexy, but loves to fuck. We married young, but to this day she still craves it two or three times a week. I certainly don't complain, and I feel really proud when my mates are complaining about getting sex only a few times a year.

Dee and I have explored many sexual adventures, and we delight in turning each other on, keeping the 'spark' in our twenty year marriage by creating sexy scenarios which we both enjoy.

As we lay in bed a few months ago, I was reading a training manual for work. Dee was obviously restless. She hates me reading in bed, and often takes it as a personal challenge to try to turn me on so I will put down my book or stop what I am doing. Half the times she doesn't want to fuck. She just loves knowing that she has the power to turn me on and make me stop what I'm doing by giving me a hard on. I guess it's the thrill that turns her on, knowing that, at 42, she can still fill my old fella with blood in a few short seconds.

As I was reading about the new workplace regulations, I felt a warmth on my cock. I stopped momentarily, then decided I would turn the tables and ignore her for once. I read on. The warmth intensified, and I realised she was breathing heavily just above the head of my now erect dick. I wanted her to suck me bad, but I resisted the temptation to grab her by the hair and force myself into her cocksucking throat the way she loves it. You see, my Dee is a kingsize pricktease, and she loves being 'forced' when we fuck. Something in her mind loves the thought of being taken against her will, and hey, who am I not to provide that scenario every chance I get!

Anyway, I managed to ignore her, kind of, for a few minutes. The size of my erection gave away my arousal, but the fact I didn't respond pissed Dee off. She got up and went to the bathroom. I wondered what she might do. I heard the bathroom cabinet drawer slide open, and I wondered what she might be doing, what she might be getting from the drawer. Pretending to read on, I strained to listen for any clues. I heard a lid being unscrewed, then it being screwed back on shortly after. She returned to bed and I read on.

Aware of her next to me, I felt the coolness of her body return to the bed as she climbed back under the doona without saying a word.

She moved lower.

Suddenly, cold liquid or gel was on my cock. Normally, I would have jumped, we would have wrestled and then fucked. I resisted, playing the ignoring game to the hilt this time. The cream or whatever it was felt very cold.

Slowly, Dee's hand smothered the cream all over my cock, until the whole shaft was smothered. I closed my eyes and began to enjoy the feeling as Dee began to give me a hand job.

My sexy wife is a skilled lover, and years of practice have helped her refine her technique giving hand jobs. I leaned back slightly and my erection swelled as the cold lubricant, or whatever it was, began to warm up in her hand.

The problem was, the cream continued heating up as Dee kept on stroking my cock! Before long the heat coming from her hand was incredible, and my cock had swollen to huge proportions as the warmth took over. It was now on fire and I felt as if someone had put flames all over my dick. I didn't know whether to moan or scream in pain, but knew one thing, I needed to cum and fast, so I could wash whatever it was off my shaft!

I threw of the covers. My sexy bitch of a wife was there, her big blue eyes staring up at me innocently.

"What?" she said, a large smile breaking out all over her face as she continued to pump my shaft in her hand.

"You bitch! What the fuck is that stuff?"

"Well, you kept ignoring me baby. I thought your dick must have been broken or sore, so I grabbed some tiger balm."

She smiled wickedly, and stopped masturbating me.

"Fuck me. Look at it will you? It's going to explode and it's burning like fire!" I said, pissed off, but also dying to cum!

The purple head of my dick was swollen. It looked like a bulbous knob and it was also burning from the heat that was surging through it thanks to the tiger balm that we had bought in Bali the year before. The natives there used it for aches and pains, as it heated up the skin and muscles rapidly. It was never meant to be used as a lubricant, and only my wife's evily sex nature had made her think to rub it all over my cock to get back at me for ignoring her sexual advances in bed that night.

I jumped from the bed and hit the shower, running cool water over my dick until the pain eased. The only problem was, the swelling did not. I was stiff as a board and dying to cum. All the heat and rubbing, not to mention Dee's handiwork, had caused me to need to cum badly to relieve the tension.

I decided to get my own back so I grabbed my real sex lube from the bathroom once I dried off from the shower. Squeezing a generous amount all over my hand, I walked back to bed, finding Dee snoozing on her stomach.

I gazed at my wife's awesome ass and sexy back as she lay there, and eased the lube onto my shat as I began to fantasize. I imagined slipping my dick into my wife's amazing tight ass as I squeezed her tits from behind, ass fucking her doggie style, just the way I loved to do it. I closed my eyes and drifted into that sexy state of mind us men know so well as we masturbate. I kept opening and closing my eyes, just to keep the picture of her ass fresh in my mind as I imagined sliding in and out, fucking her ass with faster and faster strokes. As she snoozed, I heard her moan and I new she was awake, enjoying the sounds of me wanking off nearby.

I moved towards her, making sure her head was within reach of my cum as I began to climax. I wanted to spray my wife all over her pretty head for what she had done to me earlier on with the teasing and the tiger balm.

As I imagined cumming in Dee's ass, I squeezed hard on my dick shaft, trapping the surging semen until I had to let it go.

"Bam" the first surge of cum burst out the end of my dick and landed in her hair. Shocked, she turned her head. Wrong move. The second spurt caught her bottom lip, and the third made perfect contact with her right eye, before the remaining spurts covered her cheeks and dripped down onto the sheets of the bed.

It was great!

I laughed and said, "That's for torturing me baby!"

Later that same night, after we'd both cleaned up and we were cuddling together, we planned our next vacation. Dee had always wanted to see Amsterdam. She'd read about the red light district there, and had always wanted to see it for herself.

"Babe, let's go to Amsterdam. I want to explore, and I reckon we can have some fun there. Besides, all the dutch men are so blonde and handsome, I'm in the mood for a Dutch Blonde sandwich!"

I laughed at my good fortune and her carefree attitude towards sex. I wondered how many of our close friends shared her love of erotica and the adventures sexuality outside the norm provided for me.

"Wow, babe. Where did that come from?" I asked, playing the tease a little myself.

"Well, we've seen plenty of asia, and we've done the black man thing to death. I was just thinking it might be nice to change it up a little and find something that we both can enjoy together."

Four weeks later, we arrived in Amsterdam for a week-long holiday. The in laws were staying at our place to look after the kids, and the business would be fine without us for a period. We enjoyed a business class flight thanks to a frequent flyer pints upgrade, and we booked into a magnificent hotel overlooking the river, about ten minutes cab ride from the famous red light district.

The first two days we spent relaxing and playing tourist, having never been to the Netherlands before. On the third day, Dee was restless, and I was getting pretty toey.

"Steve, tonight' the night we start having fun, ok?" Dee asked as we sat drinking coffee at a wonderful little restaurant.

"Sure, babe. Just what do you mean by 'fun' I asked sexily!

"You'll see" she answered, smiling that wicked way I know so well.

It usually means a scorching night of sex, so I tend to let things happen and not get to inquisitive. What normal bloke wouldn't enjoy letting his wife plan a wild night of sexual abandon?

A few hours later we were in a cab headed for the red light district. I as wearing a pair of casual but smart trousers, with a button up shirt. Dee was in a pair of skin tight Capri pants, high heeled sandals, and a shimmery gold singlet top that cupped her boobs beautifully. My wife does not have big boobs, but they have a sexy shape still, despite the children. Her hair was up in a bun, the ay I love it. It shows off her cheekbones, lips and eyes the best, and I also know that she prefers her hair up when she expects to fuck!

As we drove along the strip, Dee was searching for something. Suddenly, she tapped the driver on the shoulder and we stopped. She paid the cabbie and we got out, Dee first, me behind, enjoying the close up view of my wife's incredible ass encased in her Capri pants just in front of my nose. I expected to see the outline of her g-string panty, but was secretly excited when I realised she was wearing none.

Her heels clicked on the footpath as we walked towards the entry. I looked up and noticed it was sex club of some kind. There were no women in the windows though, and I wondered what made Dee choose this place. I did not have long to wait to find out the answer.

Once inside, we were escorted to a service desk, where a stunning looking transvestite greeted us.

"You must be Steve and Dee" the woman/man announced, in perfect English.

"Yes. I am Dee, and this is my husband, Steve" said Dee, surprising me again as they clearly knew who we were and apparently that we had an 'appointment' of some kind.

"Well darlings, we've been expecting you. Steve, Umbert will escort you, and Dee, Tina will show you the way. Have a great time and remember, if you have any needs during your time with us, anything at all, just ask any of the staff."

With that, Dee was whisked away by a short but curvy girl, and I was taken by the arm by Umberto, a rather gay looking gentleman who lead me into a small theatre type room where about twenty people were sitting enjoying drinks and nibblies.

"Here you are Sir. Now, what can I get you to drink and eat?"

I ordered a beer and some nachos, wondering what was going to occur, and what Dee was doing while I was apparently going to watch a movie or a performance of some kind, as there was a stage and a curtain covering a screen of some kind.

I took my seat and took in my surroundings in greater detail. There was a mixture of people in the room with me. About three other single guys, and the rest couples. In one group a dark haired gent wearing way too much jewellery for my liking was being swooned by two blondes who looked silicone enhanced. The remaining folks seemed ordinary like me, and I wondered what this place was all about as my drink and nachos arrived, delivered by a waitress wearing a lipstick pink latex catsuit and amazingly high heeled boots. It was one of those suits that has the face completely covered, and I giggled because we have one exactly the same at home, in black. Without being able to see her face, she appeared to be a stunner. The latex glued to her amazing curves under the suit. Dee has several kinky catsuits in our wardrobe, and I wished this babe would sit down and join me as the lights dimmed.

On the stage a sexy looking woman appeared wearing a silver dress and not much else. Her long dark hair cascaded down from her shoulders, and she spoke into a hand held microphone.

I did not understand a word of what she said, until she spoke again, this time in English.

She explained that tonight was Fantasy Night, and that the performers would be acting out their wildest fantasies in front of us that evening. She also reminded us that we were not able to participate, only watch, and that all performers had signed an agreement which allowed us all to get a dvd of the nights' performance when we left.

"Bloody hell" I thought, "this might be good!"

I sipped my beer and dug in to the nachos as the woman left the stage, and the curtains drew back to reveal the first act.

A soft spotlight shone down on a man. He was middle aged, and slightly balding. He was also totally naked.

"Shit" I thought, "Surely it will get better than this?"

It did.

From the left hand side of the stage, a woman approached. She was in full bondage gear. Black. Leather. Nasty. I loved it.

As she strutted across the stage towards the man, I noticed his penis was becoming hard.

I moved in my seat, the sudden rush of blood to my loins causing my own dick to swell.

The woman reached the man. Seeing his arousal, she gripped his cock savagely, twisting it painfully until the man shrieked for her to stop. She whipped his chest with a leather flogger. She moved behind him and reached around again, this time gripping his cock and slowly pumping the shaft. She stayed behind him, rubbing his cock in this way, until two women, completely naked, and very young looking, appeared from either side of the stage.

My dick surged once more, as they were both totally naked, and very lovely.

The bondage mistress spoke to them in some language I did not understand. It mattered little, for the next fifteen minutes was devoid of the need for language.

I watched, jealous and in awe as this tubby man had his cock, balls, anus and nipples stroked, licked, kissed and sucked by the two young women. All the while the woman behind him held him tight, and directed the action with her eyes, her hands and her whip.

The climax of the scene was an amazing double blow job given to the guy by the two young women, and he finished cumming all over their faces as they struggled to swallow his amazingly abundant load of sperm.

I loved it. It was a truly sexually erotic performance, and I wondered eagerly what was to come next.

Secretly I also wanted to get back to my hotel room and watch the dvd of that performance again, but I wanted to do it with some lubricant coating my cock and Dee sucking on my balls.

The curtain closed and some movement occurred on stage. I wondered what the next performance might be.

I finished my beer, and almost without having to look around, the latex bound waitress appeared by my side with another. I accepted it with a smile, and watched in awe as her incredible ass wiggled away from me as she left, the huge heels making her butt jutt out sexily.

"Fuck" I thought. "What I wouldn't give to bang her!"

My thoughts were distracted by the woman in the silver dress reappearing on stage, announcing the next act.

As the curtain drew back this time, a middle aged woman in reasonable shape was sitting on a bed covered with black satin sheets. On the bed was also a large dildo, and a small tube of what I gathered was lubricant of some kind.

I smiled to myself, thinking that Dee had done this very performance a hundred times over in front of me and also some of our particular friends!

My mind wandered to where and what Dee might be up to. I wondered if she might be in a similar theatre watching performances for women?

On the bed, the woman knelt up, and removed her nightgown. Underneath, she was completely naked, and she closed her eyes and began to fondle her own boobs. After a few minutes of self-exploration, she took the small tube. I was wrong. It was not lube. It was oil of some kind, and the woman covered her boobs and the rest of her body with the shiny, slippery lotion until the spotlights shone down on her glistening frame.

She was covered, and her own movements had made her nipples swell from touch.

Reaching for the sex toy, she took the large dildo and rose from the bed, her glistening body shining in the spotlight which followed her as she made her way to the front of the stage area.

She smiled and stroked the long shaft of the dildo, showing all of the crowd just how long and fat it was, and also just how much she loved the feel of it.

Slowly she made her way back to the bed. She was very sexy, and moved like a cat into a position on her back where she was able to start pushing the dildo into her pussy. Slowly she inserted the head, then pulled it out. Again and again she did this, teasing us, teasing herself, and putting on an amazing show. After a few minutes and about twenty insertions, she managed to get half the monster inside her pussy. Leaving the toy embedded inside her, she moved onto her hands and knees, in the classic doggie position, the toy clearly visible as it lay half buried in her cunt.

From the side of the stage, a large black man appeared. He was not naked, his staff covered with a leather thong, and a mask covering his face.

Approaching the woman on all fours, she feigned horror, and made a brief attempt to leave the bed, the dildo still teasingly embedded in her pussy.

The black man pounced, pinning the woman to the bed, before taking a small vibrator from his underwear and applying it to her clit. At the same time, he eased the big dildo in her pussy further. She thrashed her head around a little, clearly enjoying her fantasy of being forced to penetrate the monster in her cunt. The man kept going, pushing the big dildo further and further inside her until the final moment of penetration arrived. The woman convulsed momentarily, the vibrator on her clit taking her to the brink of climax as the massive fake cock fucked her. As she started to orgasm, the black guy jammed the dildo in and out, in and out, and she came like a thunderbolt, her scream waking the dead!

It was wild! The woman came and came and came, her whole body consumed by the orgasm the man and the two toys had provided for her in front of the audience. I marvelled at how her body thrashed and shook as she continued to climax on the invading fake cock driven by the hand of the black man.

Finally, the woman relaxed and her body flopped down onto the bed. Removing the dildo from her pussy, the black man offered it to her mouth, and she sexily lapped and licked the head of the monster clean, swallowing her own fuck juices as the lights went dim and the curtain closed once more.

As the stage area was prepared for act three, I took a moment to take in my surroundings once more. Nearby one of the men who was on his own had his penis out! It was clear he had been masturbating, and I suspected was not even embarrassed that I noticed. I quickly looked away, and saw that the dark haired man was now being orally serviced by one of the sexy blondes he was with, as the other kissed him and rubbed his chest.

Just as I was about to start playing with my own cock watching the guy get pleasured by the two women, the spotlight came on again and the woman announcer spoke once more, introducing act three.

This time, as the curtain slid open a large wheel like table was revealed in the centre of the stage area. It was slightly raised at the rear so we could clearly see the entire surface from our seats. On either side of the large wheel, was a set of leather cuffs, the kinds you see in a bondage room used for securing people to shackles, stocks and such. I again got a stirring in my loins as I realised someone would be shackled to the spinning wheel!

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,543 Followers
12