Gangbang Movies Ch. 04

Story Info
His revenge nails all those deserving.
2k words
4.09
181.6k
18
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 08/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 04: Charlotte

All of the characters in this story are fictional and all are over the age of 18 years. This is the last story in the Gangbang Movies series.

I was just a kid named Zach growing up in a town probably much like your town. I lived on the poor side of town, near the railroad tracks.

I was 16 years old when I was framed and the testimony of four kids sent me to juvie prison for two years. By the time I got out, I had graduated from high school and I had learned to be a thief; a damn good thief.

Mom had split when I was in juvie, so I had to support myself. No one would hire a convicted thief. Thus, I put to work the training I got in juvie.

I stole some videos, some pictures, some business records, some cash and some information about an offshore bank account from a photography studio I had learned about while I was in juvie.

I looted the offshore bank account, using info I got from guys in juvie. I used a little of the money to get myself a place to live.

Then, I set out to get revenge on those who had set me up. I used a movie featuring Arianna, the trophy wife of the richest man in town. I was an action thriller co-starring four black guys. They fucked Arianna in every hole she had and more!

I contacted the four black actors and convinced them to depart for locations unknown. They did stop and beat the living crap out of Arianna's stepson, one of the four witnesses who had put me in juvie.

I got Annette, Arianna's daughter to go with to a hot pillow motel some distance from town. Since Annette's family had cost me two years, I used Annette in every hole she had as payback. I also manage to get some useful information from Annettte.

The second video was much like the first. However, there were some interesting differences. The black guys of the first film were replaced by family and fiends (I am aware the r is missing).

Brianna, her daughter Bonnie, a black girl, Brianna's husband, Brianna's sons Ben and Barry, neighbor sons Chas and Cary and Chas and Cary's sister fuck and are fucked by each other in many of the possible combinations.

Later I get Brianna to go with me when I show her pictures. She tells me that Arianna's husband likes young girls, his own daughter most of all. If a family wanted to do well financially, all of the women had to fuck. The videos were a power package to keep everybody in line. However at least some of the ladies were willing without the pictures.

I also found out that Arianna's husband was just about bankrupt at the time I was framed. He had hidden a large amount of cash offshore. After the theft, the insurance company paid what they thought was the loss, but it was a lot more than the missing cash due to creative bookkeeping. Due to insurance company and IRS snooping they never had a chance to retrieve the offshore cash. However, the local business climate had suddenly turned and they made enough to get back on a profitable basis. No harm, no foul except for one kid nobody cared about except me. Then again, I was the kid.

Dianna and her daughters Dani and Donna plus her son Dave apparently liked to get together for a little action. Dianna liked girls.

Dianna and Dani started things off with a hot mother-daughter 69 while Dave fucked Donna. Then Dianna and Donna did a 69 while Dave fucked Dani. Then, the two daughters 69ed while Dave fucked Dianna, his mother. There were enough breaks in the action that it was obvious that there had been some rest time between scenes. This last was just as well. Because Arianna's husband Alvin and Doug, Dianna's husband entered the scene. The two men began to fuck the two daughters. Meanwhile, Dave, hard once again, began to fuck Dianna in the ass. The movie ended as each male ended his fuck by cumming in his partner.

In order to complete my revenge, I had to look up Crystal. Crystal was Charlotte's daughter. Crystal had been apparently unable to take certain of the sex action.

I found Crystal at a college some distance from the town where the whole gangbang thing started. I told Crystal that I had a video in which she was involved. Crystal went off the deep end, but agreed to meet me at a hot pillow motel. I intercepted her outside the motel and relieved her of a nasty little gun she had in her purse. I made damn sure she didn't have a gun concealed anywhere else.

Once we got into the room, I made Crystal strip and then we watched the video.

The whole crew was in this one. Every girl had at least one partner. Some had more. Charlotte started off by screwing Crystal with a dildo. I could feel Crystal beside me tense and look away sobbing, "Just leave me alone!"

The action switched to Arianna who had two guys I had never seen before. One was pumping Arianna's pussy while the other fucked her face. I asked Crystal who the men were. The pussy man was Diego de Duarte; the face man was George Cardenas. They fucked Arianna until both of them shot cum into her; then they switched places.

Crystal had recovered while we watched Arianna get it in both ends. I stopped the video and worked an already hot Crystal up until she was just moaning, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" I mounted her and did just that. It was a hot fuck, Crystal was active and appreciative. When Crystal climaxed, she drew me along and I shot cum into her.

After we cleaned up, I started the video again. Brianna was getting it in the ass from Cary, Crystal's brother, in the pussy from Barry and in the mouth from some unidentified guy. Crystal told me he was with de Duarte and Cardenas.

There was an unidentified woman lying on a bed next to Carly, Crystal's sister. Both the woman and Carly were getting it from both the younger guys, including Chas and Cary, Carly's brothers and all three of the fathers. Yet another unidentified guy approached the woman, then looked and switched to Carly.

I stopped the video. Carly told me that the unidentified men and women were with de Duarte, who Crystal told me was the boss. When I asked, "Boss of what?" Crystal was only able to tell me that it was some sort of business deal with Arianna's husband.

Once again, Crystal had gotten hot watching the video. I worked Crystal's tits a little bit and I felt her climax. I then mounted the defenseless Crystal and fucked her through three climaxes, before I once again joined in the last one and shot cum into Crystal's tight young pussy.

After we got cleaned up, we again watched the video. Charlotte and some unidentified woman were licking each other's pussies in a hot 69. When the both climaxed, they were rolled apart and mounted by Ben and Chas. Ben took his time and fucked the unidentified woman to a shattering climax. Chas worked his mother up to a quick climax. Charlotte then disappeared briefly to return sporting a strap on dildo. The thing was heavily lubed and Charlotte had the two boys roll the woman over and Charlotte fucked the lady in the ass with the strap on.

Crystal was again very upset with her mother's actions. However, the screen action had left me with another hard on. I had Crystal climb on my throbbing road and then rock back and forth. I was working toward a climax when I felt Crystal climax. I lay Crystal down and mounted her. I gave it to Crystal hard and deep. As tired as Crystal was, she responded. Crystal gave it the old college try and gave me another incredible fuck, trailing off at the end as exhaustion took over. I sped up my stroke and shot my cum deep into her again.

After we got cleaned up again, a very tired Crystal cuddled to me and told me, "OK, I am just a fuck slut. I like it hard and deep. I don't even care if it is my father or one of my damn brothers. Anything but some girl's cunt or my mother's damn dildo. Now are you satisfied?"

I said, "Crystal, you are the fuck of my dreams. You are hot, active and like it damn near as much as I do. I don't give a damn who else has had you. I don't want you to have sex with a woman. As soon as I get it up again, I am going to fuck you again. Got that?"

Crystal asked me, "Why are you doing this to me?"

I explained to Crystal. "The FBI is in the old home town. The FBI does not concern itself with a little fucking and sucking. Why is the FBI in town?"

Crystal didn't know. I continued, "Arianna's father took a bankrupt business and turned it into a cash cow. At the same time, he forced each member of each family into videotaped sex. And, if that were not enough, he also had outsiders join in. Why would he do that?"

Again, Crystal didn't know. I continued, "What your family and friends are doing is illegal. You could get thrown in jail for the videos. Thus, whoever has the videos has a power package to keep everyone in line. Why would a man like Arianna's husband take the risk of someone obtaining the videos?"

Again, Crystal didn't know. I told her, "The outsiders are dope dealers. They make big money for little work. They can probably outwit the law as long as no one infiltrates their operation. What is to prevent the law from slipping in a mole?"

Suddenly Crystal knew! "The police can't come in and fuck, then testify against the dope dealers! That would be . . . illegal?"

I said, "Bingo! Entrapment. Thus, de Duarte has covered his ass very well. He has copies of all the videos, including his own videos. With the videos he owns his men and their ladies and he owns your families as well. In fact, he owns everyone except me."

I felt Crystal stiffen. "He owns me too."

I said, "Not anymore! Not if you don't want him to own you."

Crystal cuddled to me and said, "OK smart guy, how are you going to rescue me? They have me on video."

I said, "They have a girl on video. That girl has to use a credit card to stay alive. They can reel her in anytime. They cannot reel in my wife. Charlotte cannot humiliate my wife with a dildo."

Crystal asked, "You mean . . ."

I said, "I am a convicted thief who just spent two years in juvie prison because of perjured testimony. I soon will have enough money to live the life of a rich man. I need a rich man's wife. You fit the bill and you fuck like a bandit!"

Crystal tensed and then asked, "OK, smart guy where did you get the money?"

I explained, "The FBI will bust everybody today, tomorrow at the latest. There will be court proceedings, etc. However, no matter who wins, all of the legitimate businesses will be bankrupt and the stock worthless. I have short positions in the stocks of the companies. There are insiders who have started selling the stock. By the end of today I will have everything covered and I will be very rich. The people who put me in jail will be very poor and I will have my revenge." I didn't tell Crystal that I was the guy who sicced the FBI on them.

I turned to face Crystal, "Let's see you suck me up hard again." Crystal turned so that she had my cock in her mouth and her pussy in my face. Well, you have to do a little extra if you have a rich man's wife like Crystal!