Gangbang: Starring Erica Raines Ch. 02

Story Info
Erica Raines' story continues.
3.8k words
4.61
138.1k
87

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fire22
Fire22
261 Followers

Chapter 2: A Few More Dicks to Fuck

My ass was dripping wet from the cum I had just taken in...my mouth was full of cum juice as well. My legs and fake tits were also dripping from the cum spill on it. I was just about to take Ken's cock again into my ass...but Barry's dad just got home.

Barry got up, obviously nervous, and went to grab his pants from the bed.

"Get the fuck up," Barry quietly yelled at me, "your sitting on my pants and your dripping full of cum."

"Holy shit...um...why don't you try going to the bathroom and getting cleaned up...we'll just get dressed here," Alex said to me.

"Yeah, that's a good idea," Ken added.

I got up and tripped over on my high heeled shoe that was on the bed floor. I fell over and landed on top of Ken's hairy chest.

"I got you...here," Ken turned me around and pulled my black thong back to the center in between my huge ass. He then reached above my lower back and pulled down my red dress below my ass, as I pulled up my dress to cover my cum splattered tits. He leaned in behind me and kissed my neck, I closed my eyes enjoying that moment.

"My shoes...put my shoes on," I pleaded.

"Here, I'll get them," Ken said as Barry and Alex got dressed. Ken got my red high heels and put them on me. "I'll get your clothes and your backpack...I'll bring them over tomorrow."

"Okay, thanks a lot..." I said to him flapping my eyelashes.

"Hey, you two can flirt later, right now we need to sneak her out of here," Alex said to us.

"Calm down...my dad might be with my mom...so, maybe we can call them up here and sneak Erica down the stairs and out the door," said Barry.

"Okay...let's do it," I said.

As Kara and her husband entered the house, they set their keys down on the table. Ben went to the kitchen for a beer and Kara went to the closet. She had drunk a little more wine than usual...and was more than a little drunk from the little party after work she and Ben had been at. Ben was angry...but not for the reasons Kara thought.

When Kara drinks too much, she gets a bit slutty. Flirting with guys and becoming as tease...it's one of the reasons she doesn't like to drink, afraid that one day she will go and get fucked because of her inability to handle a few drinks. While at the party, Kara had been a bit more than flirtatious with some guys at the party...she thought that might be the reason he was angry.

Ben was actually angry because while at the party he was about to get some sweet ass...and the waitress, while in the bathroom ready to fuck, changed her mind and went back to work. He was still hard...and pissed because he didn't get any. He figured in a few minutes that Kara would go upstairs to the bedroom and pass out, then he'd go on upstairs and fuck her while she's sleeping. He had done it a few times when she got like this...drunk that is.

Ben drank his beer and just waited to here her go upstairs, knowing that given five minutes he would get to shoot his load. Kara took off her shoes and hung her jacket in the closet.

"Mom! Dad! We gotta talk up here," Barry yelled from his room to his parents.

"Crap," Said Ben out loud.

As he put his beer down on the kitchen table and went to the stairs, Kara stopped him.

"It's okay...gulp," Kara said with her drunk look, "I got this...I'm the mommy. Mommy's help their kids so here I go," she said as she went upstairs.

"What the hell, better for me," said Ben.

Ben then went back to the kitchen to finish his beer. Kara went upstairs and passed her bedroom to go to her son's bedroom. She had a very sluggish walk going on and entered Barry's room. Once she entered Barry's room, the doors to her bedroom opened and it revealed me, Erica Raines, who was hiding inside.

I still had cum on me, with it now drying on my legs and the sides of my mouth. I quickly made my way down the stairs and got my back against the wall peeking around the corner. I saw the exit, and went for it.

As Kara entered her son's room, drunk as hell, she looked around and saw the three young men.

"Hey, Kenny...what are you doing here? Studying hard huh?" Kara said to Barry's friend.

"Yes ma'am, just working...hard. Very hard," Ken said to her.

"Oh, and if it isn't little Alexander...I haven't seen you in years," Kara continued.

"Yeah, been a while all right," Alex said as he looked her up and down.

Kara was in her late 30's, but still in the one of the best shapes of any older woman's life...that is other than Lisa Raines, Eric's mom. Kara had 32c size tits, with big puffy nipples that poked out from her blue blouse. She was 5'5 and weighed 115 pounds with long red hair and brown eyes. Here lips were red with lipstick, but were still wet from the wine she had drank. She was wearing her work clothes, a blue blouse with a black tight skirt and pantyhose.

"God, you've all grown up...your all...so big," she said showing that she was very drunk.

"Mom...where's dad?" said Barry hoping Erica had made it out by now.

"Your dad...oh, he's fine...he had a little too much to drink," she lied trying to make herself out to be less drunk somehow, "He's just drinking watching TV or something..," she added.

"Maybe I should go check on him." said Barry.

"No, no don't do that...no need," Kara said to her son, "Sit down, sit down," she said as she touched her son and the two of his friends.

She looked down and saw a pair of pink thongs on the floor...knowing immediately that they were her's.

"Are those my thongs on the floor," she asked.

Ken looking down picked them up and shoved them into his pants, "No...they're...my girlfriends's," Ken said.

Kara looked at him wondering why these teenagers would be digging in her drawer. She looked around and saw a porn tape on the floor. She looked at the boys closer and saw cum stains on their clothes.

"Oh, I see..." she said as if figuring out the riddle, "You boys were horny...put on a porno tape and jerked off with my thongs. Am I right?" Kara said to them.

Ken, Alex and Barry looked at each other and replied, "Yes...yes, yes you caught us."

She looked at them feeling sorry, "Oh...that's so cute. Come here boys," Kara said with her arms wide open for a hug. They came into the hug, embracing her. The group hug had Kara at the center, and since she was drunk Alex thought he'd cop a feel. He placed his hand on her ass and squeezed. Kara froze turned and looked at Alex. Alex looked at her and squeezed much tighter. She licked her lips and Alex winked at her. Kara then pushed Barry and Ken away, and then pushed herself ontop of him and kissed him. Alex kissed her back and grabbed her ass with both hands and squeezed tightly. They kept kissing as Alex ripped her blouse off, with buttons flying all over the place and her blouse broken in shreds. Alex ripped off the rest of her now ruined blue blose and threw it to the side. Kara's red bra was now exposed, as she un buttoned his pants.

"What the fuck, Mom?" Barry said confused as to what was happening in front of him.

Kara pushed Alex off of her and turned to her son, she ripped off her bra and pulled off his shirt and put her big tits right on top of his hairy chest.

"Kiss me right now, Barry," she said looking into her son's eyes.

"Mom, I can't...this isn't..." Barry stopped as he felt her hand in his pants jerking his cock. She was masturbating him right there and it felt incredible.

"Barry, kiss me right now and grab my tits," Kara said to her son.

Barry put his right hand on her right tit and kissed his mother deeply. He felt his mother's tongue run down his throat with them sharing saliva.

"Kenny, lock the door and turn on the raido," Alex said as he crept up from behind Kara and ripped off her skirt, sending the buttons on it flying across the room as he tore he skirt to pieces as well as her pantyhose.

As I walked across the living room to get to the front door, a voice froze me still.

"Hey, who are you?" Ben said.

I knew it was Barry's dad, we had met before only not as Erica.

I turned around and said, "I'm Erica...a friend of your son's," I said as I reached out for a handshake.

Ben looked me up and down, thinking this was way too sexy a girl to be 'hanging around' with his son.

"How old are...Erica?" Ben asked interested.

"I'm..." I said as i quickly thought of what to say, "I'm...I'm old enough, sir."

Ben looked at me and smirked. "Yes, you look it too," he said trying to be cute.

I smiled and looked down.

Ben looked and noticed the white dripping stains on my legs, face, dress and even some on the cleavage of my tits. "You've got something on your face," Ben said to me, "Come over here into the kitchen, I'll clean you up a bit."

I thought about it for a second and figured it'd be better to do so than to walk around outside like that. "Okay," I said as I walked into the kitchen.

I stood in front of the sink and Ben wet a tissue and wiped the cum from my face. "What is this stuff?" Ben asked to see what I would say.

"Um...gel, I dropped gel all over myself," I lied badly.

"Right," Ben said as he got right behind me and grabbed my ass. "I'd like to shoot some gel of my own on you," he whispered into my ear.

"Oh God," I said as I felt Ben's hard cock poking my ass from underneath my red dress. Ben pushed himself harder onto me.

"Would you like that, Erica...?" Ben said to me.

"What about your wife and Barry," I asked trying to find a way out.

"Kara's drunk out of her mind and should be passed out by now, and Barry's probably too busy recovering from all the cum he shot into you," Ben said making way too much sense of it all.

"So," Ben continued shoving his hard cock between my skirt covered huge ass, "Are you game, baby?" He said as he began to kiss my neck from behind.

I tilted my head up high closing my eyes and now enjoying it, he was making out with my neck while poking his cock into my ass and grabbing my tits with both hands.

Kara was forced to her knees and began to suck Ken dry while Alex and Barry undressed. Once they were completely naked, they got on top of her as she got back up.

"You wanna fuck me?" Kara teased the boys.

The three teenagers rushed her, and picked her up. Kara was laughing her ass off as they carried her and threw her onto the bed. Ken jumped on top of her and began to fuck her mouth hard. Barry eased himself into his mother's pussy and moaned.

Alex got behind Ken, touching his back while he got ontop of Kara. He had Kara's tits between his knees and began to fuck her tits.

"Oh fuck...shit you boys know how to treat a lady," Kara said as Ken pounded her mouth with his cock. Kara then moved her right hand around Ken's ass as he mouth fucked her, she shoved her two fingers up his ass. Ken froze for a moment... and then began to ride into it as he thrust into her mouth.

"Oh God...Fuck me hard," Kara yelled as cum shot into her mouth.

"Oh my God..." Erica said as Ben pulled up her dress, "maybe this isn't such a good idea," I said.

"Relax...I like it hard and fast baby," Ben joked.

"Oh, and that's supposed to make me feel better?" I said as he kissed my neck and back, getting me back into the sensual mood.

"Take off your thong, I wanna fuck you," Ben said to me,

I quickly panicked about him learning the truth that I was a guy, and pulled away from him trying to go for the exit. I ran for the door, running fast but Ben ran up behind me and picked me up and slammed me onto the wall hard.

"I can tell you want it," Ben said to me as I was pinned up against the wall. He grabbed my ass and massaged it, obviously loving the feel of it within his hands. Ben held my left arm behind me keeping me pinned against the wall as he whipped out his cock. He ran his hands up my long legs, then he felt my stomach. He reached for my tits and put his hand underneath my dress to feel my huge tits, playing with them as he pulled me back towards him while covering my mouth to stop me from screaming.

He then pushed me hard back into the wall, and hiked up my dress. He began to smack my enormous ass with his hard cock.

"No...please...please don't," I said as I knew where he was headed. I was afraid this was getting out of hand...he was about to rape me.

"Shut up, I know you want this you slutty bitch," as he pulled my thong right below my ass. I could feel the head of his cock tease my ass, and I looked back at him.

"STOP!" I said, freezing Ben cold, "I want it only in my ass...fuck me in my ass only..got it?!"

Ben bit his lip and shoved his cock right up my ass.

"Ahhhh," I moaned as he shoved into my ass, "Fuck! Holy Shit...fuck, fuck, fuck," I moaned as he pounded into my ass while keeping me pinned against the wall.

"Oh God, your ass is so tight, Erica," Ben said as he rested his face on my shoulder from behind me, already building a sweat and breathing hard.

"Pull my hair," I said.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH", Kara yelled as her own son fucked her doggy style faster and faster and faster."Oh shit, fuck your Mommy...fuck your Mommy harder...harder...shit you are a real Motherfucker...shit Goddamit," Kara screamed as her son fucked her very fast and very hard. Alex then pulled Kara's hair into pig-tails while in front of her and began to fuck her mouth while Barry fucked her from behind.

"Oh fucking shit," I yelled as Ben threw me on top of the table in the living room, lowered himself on to me and as I tried to crawl away he grabbed my two enormous ass cheeks and reeled me back in and began to fuck me hard.

"SPLAT!SPLAT!SPLAT!SPLAT!" was the sound being made as Ben slammed into my cum drenched ass.

"You fucking slut, take that you horny little bitch, shit fucking teenagers these days," Ben said as he pulled my hair and fucked my ass.

As my ass slammed into his cock, the tidal wave could be seen through my ass as he pounded into me. My ass was red from his skin slapping against my ass as the wave of the excess amount of meat of my ass could clearly be seen here.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Oh God...shit your fucking enormous, fucking shit," I screamed as my eyes wandered around the room and looked outside the window into the backyard. I saw four kids, couldn't be any older than 15 years old each...watching me get fucked hard and screaming, were all with their dicks out jerking off to my pleasure. Instead of wanting to hide, I enjoyed the attention. I looked at them as they jerked off, and was a bit surprised that they didn't get scared once I noticed them. I got my finger and began to suck on it as Ben fucked me from behind, the kids all smiled and began to jerk off faster.

I then put four fingers up pointed at them and shoved them into my mouth as Ben fucked me harder.

"Ahhhhhhh", I moaned as I began to feel Ben get deeper into me, "fuck you know how fuck my ass like a king, don't you?"

"God, you have the biggest ass with the slimmest body I've ever seen...and now fucked," Ben said as he fucked me. His beads of sweat began to drip and trickle down my back.

I looked out the window and saw two of the kids shoot their cum load at the window, as they ran away. I smiled as a third kid also shot his load at the window. I loved this, getting fucked hard from behind as these kids jerked off in front of me. My only wish was to have them come in and join in. The fourth one smiled licked his palm and began to jerk off harder, I bit my bottom lip and began to put my ass into to harder trying to match that kid's intensity, competing between me and him to see who would get cum on them first.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," I cried as I reached climax and the fourth kid shook with orgasm and shot his load at the window and fell to his knees, Ben then picked me up slammed me onto the table on my back ripped off the top of my dress exposing my tits and he began to fuck my tits very fucking hard.

"You fucking slut...I love these big tits," Ben said as I fell off the table. My head was on the floor as my ass was still on the small table and my tits and back were at a diagonal plane as he kept fucking my tits, while I was in this very uncomfortable position.

"Oh shit..." I said as Ben got on his knees and had my face between his knees and pulled my hair forcing me to suck his cock as he shot his load into me, forcing me to gobble it all up.

"Oh God...Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck, you Motherfuckers, you fucking motherfuckers, fucking motherfucking fuckers! Shit!, Oh fucking shit," Kara screamed as her son, Barry. shot his load into her face. Alex shot his cum into Kara's ass as he pulled her hair with Ken fucking her pussy and pulling out shooting his load onto Alex's dick.

"Hey, you shot your load onto my dick," Alex yelled.

"Sorry man," Ken said, "Didn't mean to."

Alex pushed Kara to the side making her fall off to the side of the pillows, treating her like the slutty whore she is and shoved his dick into Ken's mouth fuckng his mouth.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha," Kara laughed, "You guys are so much fun," Kara said, "Barry, turn Kenny over on his ass."

Barry went and turned Ken on his stomach with his ass sticking up, as Alex kept pounding his cock into Ken's mouth, Ken began coughing as cum spilled over his mouth.

"Okay, Barry..." Kara said, "Fuck him in the ass now."

Barry then shoved his cock into Ken's ass, forcing Ken to scream with a cock in his mouth and Barry to shake with pleasure as his mother clapped and laughed in enjoyment.

I got up and saw Ben sleeping on the floor with his cock out, dripping cum. I shoved it into his pants and zipped him up, and licked my fingers of the cum I had left, since he still had his clothes on. The books and everything that was on the table had fallen to the ground and there was just a mess on the floor. I went to the kitchen and got a beer, drank a little bit and went to Ben's sleeping body and spilled some around him and poured some onto his lips, and unzipped his pants and poured some on his dick. Wondering what it would taste like, I sucked it...and was surprised to see it tasted better. I zipped him back up and laid the beer bottle down beside him.

I got my high heels and looked into the mirror. My hair was fine, and I had cleaned the cum from my face, but my dress was broken. Ben had gotten too rough and ripped it and now I had one tit exposed. I searched through the kitchen drawers and got some tape and put some where the dress had ripped keeping it in place. I opened the door, and went outside breathing in the cool air. My ass was so sore, I had a jump in my step because of it. I walked out and went to the train station to get home. It was getting pretty dark, and I kept hearing cat calls from guys as I passed by them walking to the station. As I walked to the train station, and walked upstairs I saw a group of guys looking at me.

I entered the train and sat down, and the train was completely empty. At least until these 7 guys dressed with baggy jeans, baseball caps back and do-rags on, the same guys who were looking at me outside the train.

"Hey, what's up baby?" This one guy said to me.

"Hi," I said, "I'm Erica."

"Yeah, that's a cute name," he said as he sat down beside me and put his arm behind me on the seat, "I knew a girl a long time ago named Erica..." he said to me as a few more guys sat around me and next to me.

"Yeah..." I said as I pulled my hair to the side smiling nervously wondering what these guys had planned to do to me since we were all alone.

"Yeah, she gave the best head..." he said smiling.

"Really," I said to him, laughing a bit thinking of what his dick must look like.

"Yeah, but she didn't have tits has big as yours," he said to me, "that's one big tit you got hanging out," he pointed at my chest.

I looked down and the tape had slipped off and my tit was exposed giving a full view of that tit to anyone looking. I looked around and all 7 of them were looking at me smiling as the train went into a faster mode and went underground keeping the train a bit darker than usual.

Fire22
Fire22
261 Followers
12