Gangbanged!

Story Info
Wife sows "wild oats".
1.4k words
3.94
242.3k
40
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The community college I attended had found me a placement with Hamilton Sod working in the office answering the telephone and scheduling deliveries. Hamilton Sod is a sod farm supplying ready-to-lay premium sod and topsoil to housing developers in our area.

I worked in the small office with Kevin the farm manager and though the day the drivers would come in t get their delivery orders. There were usually half-a-dozen drivers, they kept changing as they found better jobs, and of course a lot of them tried it on with me.

I am a not bad looking Portuguese girl, long dark hair with a pretty face. I am pleasingly plump and my 38D breasts are a real guy-magnet. I had only been married for less than a year so I guess you could say I was a newlywed.

To be honest I did tend to dress provocatively, miniskirts and tight sweaters that accented my enormous boobs. I didn't want to be a cockteaser but just to display my femininity. Of course most of the guys interpreted it as an indication that I wanted to get laid!

Actually my husband Sebastian was giving me all the cock I could ever want. Sebastian was not the loving type but he sure enjoyed his nightly fucks. My husband would ride me with his nine-inch cock every night in hopes of knocking me up. Like a good wife I would accept his sperm and occasionally manage to have an orgasm before he finished.

"This order has to go out today Gussie," Kevin said.

My name is Augusta but people called me "Gussie".

It was a rush order for one of our biggest customers.

"O.K. I'll get Steve on it right away." I told my boss.

Steve Gowers was one of our newest drivers. A late thirties big burly guy he had just started with us a week before. Steve was waiting for his truck to come out of the garage and would be ready to roll soon.

"Steve Gowers to the office." I announced over the P.A.

A few minutes later Steve entered the office.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Kevin's got an order that has to go." I told him, "Here's the ticket."

Steve took the order and smiled.

"No problem." He said, "But I would like you to do something for me."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Have a drink with me after work?"

I had not socialized with any of the guys up until now. But no one had asked me to. There was no need for me to rush home as Sebastian was on the afternoon shift and wouldn't be home until after eleven.

"We'll see?" I smiled.

I had forgotten about Steve's invite until saw his empty truck roll into the yard just before five. A few minutes later he came in the office.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

Caught unaware couldn't think of what to say.

"Just let me shut the computer down." I answered.

Steve's Pontiac was about ten years old and the muffler made a lot of noise as we headed to the closest watering hole.

The Green Pepper was a country and western bar frequented by "wannabee cowboy" truck driver types. There were about six or eight guys at the bar when we entered.

I fond us a table while Steve went to the bar to get our drinks. As my eyes got use to the dim lighting I looked around. All eyes were on me.

I suspected I was the best piece of crumpet that had entered the bar in a while. Short skirt and a lot of bare leg and hooters that could knock your eye out! Devilishly I re-crossed my legs offering them a generous view of my inner thighs.

Steve arrived with our beers.

"Those guys think you're hot!" Steve proudly said.

"I am!" I smiled.

"I donno, six guys?" Steve grinned.

"No problem." I surprised him.

What the hell was I doing? Being so sluttish was way out of character for me but it excited me. What is I were to be naughty, what would it matter?

"Really?" Steve asked amazed.

"Invite them over." I challenged him.

I never expected Steve to accept my offer but he couldn't get over to the bar quick enough. I watched while he laughed and pointed in my direction. The hombres looked over at me with approval. Soon seven guys were sitting around the table with me.

"So you want a little action?" a short guy with salt and pepper hair asked.

It was too late to back down now.

"We can't do it here?" I said hoping to avoid the unavoidable.

"We'll get Dave to let us use the pool table." He suggested.

There was a regulation-size pool table in a room just off to the side. I was about to get fucked by seven guys on a pool table!

My feet hardly touched the ground as I was carried into the back room.

My ass was set on the table and immediately hands were pulling my sweater up over my head. Hastily my bra was removed allowing my puppies to spill out into view.

My skirt was up around my waist and hands were pulling my panties down my legs. Being Portuguese I had an abundance of lustrous dark pubic hair, which was being explored by inquisitive fingers. A mouth clamped over my left nipple.

I closed my eyes and prepared myself to be gangbanged. My momma had always said "When rape is inevitable lay back and enjoy it"!

I felt my legs being spread and the first cock entered me callously. A very hard and bare cock filled my fertile cunt. I knew there was a strong possibility that I would become pregnant as a result of this lack of caution but it was too late to prevent it from happening.

As the cock in my pussy began to move the smooth helmet of another cockhead was pressed against my lips. Fingers pried my mouth open allowing the intruder to enter. The second cock filled my mouth as my pussy began to get wet lubricating the interloper in my fuck hole.

I could no longer talk with a mouth stuffed full of cockmeat. I could merely make unintelligible garbling noises as I tried to position the cock more comfortably in my mouth.

I begin to feel the warm splotches of cum rain down on my bare chest and face as guys started jerking-off onto me.

How had this all happen so quickly? I couldn't blame the booze, I hadn't even finished my first beer when I agreed to be gangbanged. It was just the feeling of being needed and wanted. I would likely never see these guys again other than Steve and they certainly had no affection for me other than I was a convenient fuck. The only serious consequence would be if I got pregnant.

Of course I would not confess my infidelity to Sebastian and hoped he would accept the baby as his own. All of my lovers were Caucasian although one had fiery red hair.

I turned my attention back to the cocking my mouth as cum continued to rain down on me.

I was conveniently laid across the width of the table my pussy in position to be fucked from one side while a cock could be fed to my mouth from the other. Guys bunched around the end of the table could shoot onto me.

I heard the guy between my legs moan and the warm sensation of his cum filling my pussy. At he same time salty goo begin filling my mouth. The dirty bastard was cumming in my mouth!

Two fresh ones quickly replaced the spent cocks. Another anonymous cock slipped into my cum-sodden pussy and my mouth was filled with more hard meat. Not having time to clear my mouth the replacement cock had to use my cum-coated mouth.

The second cock in my pussy made me cum. The feeling of the hard cock plunging deep inside of me, his balls bouncing off my ass and the slapping noise as out wet bodies came together was just too much.

I knew I was going to yield to this cock so I contracted my pelvic muscles gripping his cock. Whilst still sucking my hips thrashed as I went for my climax.

Luckily I caught the cock in my cunt just as it was about to cum so his hot sticky lava flooding my crater to meet my eruption.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I cried out as cum.

By the time all of the cocks had taken their turns in my mouth and pussy I looked like a glazed donut. Cum was everywhere, in my hair, all over my boobs and running from my well-fucked hole.

"Go clean up in the washroom and I will take you home." Steve said handing me my clothes.