Gangin' the Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whooo girl, were you daydreaming in the shower? You're all wet and slippery already."

She reached up and tangled her fingers in his hair. "I was and I know I am. How about you, are you all nice and hard? I'm sure Carlos is."

Any other comment was muffled by the deep, wet, probing kiss that Ernie started on her mouth and then continued down to her nipples.

"Oh my," she breathed, "You guys are really ready, aren't you? I can't have you being all frustrated, I guess, so you better strap me in and get started."

Once the buckles were tightened down and the 'object of desire' was satisfactorily immobile, Irwin touched a panel in the bench and it popped open. He pulled out a drawer and reached into it.

"As I was designing this beauty, I thought of some features it ought to have. Heather hasn't seen these, yet."

He pulled out a wrought iron crank, inserted it into a fitting and turned. To Heather's amazement the bench began to elongate, pulling her arms straight over her head and pulling her out. Her thighs were still held firm against the main padding but the pad her elbows had rested on was now well below.

"Irwin, what . . .?"

Her husband chuckled. He opened the elbow support and unfolded a platform that snapped into place and supported her belly and lower rib cage but left her breasts hanging. The he put a head rest in place.

"This thing is good for more than spanking, dear. I think the gentlemen will enjoy your first introduction to its other features. Like this, for example . . ."

From the first drawer he took out a bar with a pair of knobs all covered in soft plastic fibers. He fitted it in place and raised the knobs until the strands enveloped her stiff nipples and threw a switch. The knobs started to rotate, first one way than the other.

Heather moaned. "You rat, Irwin, what are you doing to me?"

"Giving you something to entertain yourself with while we have a drink and undress, but that's not all of it."

He opened the center section of the kneeling bench and pulled up a narrow wheel that was covered with the same sort of fiber. Another switch made it start to turn slowly and he raised it up until it gently stroked her labia.

"Irwin!"

"There now, we're going to have a drink and settle down to watch. I figure that by the time we've finished you should be so charged up that you'll start coming and won't be able to stop. We'll take our time with you, sweetie, first in front and then behind. That way you won't be so pounded you're uncomfortable tomorrow."

Irwin did as he said. The men undressed leisurely while their host made highballs then sat down to masturbate and enjoy the show. Heather was unsure whether she was being tortured or pleasured—or both. She couldn't get away but it felt wonderful but it was driving her to distraction. Then the orgasms hit. At the first cry, Irwin quickly wrapped a gag over her mouth to keep the neighbors from hearing but even muffled she whimpered and squealed and cried.

Irwin held out a set of straws to his friends as they finished off the cocktails. Carlos held up the number one with a smile to the others' applause.

"Carlos first, baby," he whispered into his wife's ear. "I'm taking the wheel away but I'm leaving the ticklers in place."

By now Heather's nether lips were hot pink, pillow puffy and glistening from her juices. With a smile Carlos took a hip in each hand and rammed himself home. Heather grunted from the impact.Oh lord, I'm gonna get four in the pussy and four up my ass and this is only the first. I hope I don't faint, Irwin will probably panic.

Waves of ecstasy swept through her body as one man after another plundered her. Semen dripped on the wheel below her, frothy and white. When at last they were done, Irwin produced a large squeeze applicator. He held it in front of her eyes and pressed the base. Droplets of gel popped up on all sides of the long tip.

"And now we do the second round. Are you okay, still?"

"Oh yeah, grease me up you bastard. Fuck my ass!"

Heather was so limp and relaxed from the marathon orgasm that she needed no massage or stretch. A stout squeeze on the applicator filled her anus and rectum with lubricant followed immediately by Carlos' cock. As she had reminded Gina, men take longer to ejaculate the second time but she was tight enough that Carlos was done in ten minutes. Heather had never expected to be able to cum from sodomy but just as with Irwin's first adventures in buggery she did, again and again.

She was almost unconscious when the ticklers stopped and the men all helped her out of the frame and eased her down onto a sofa. Ernie handed her a large glass of ice water which she drained and handed back to him.

"More," she croaked.

"Heather," Irwin sounded worried, "Are you really okay?"

A tiny smile flickered across her features. She held out her hand for the second glass. When it was half gone she put it down.

Looking up at her husband, she reached up and stroked his cheek. "Baby," Heather whispered, "From now on that thing is restricted to just the two of us. Next month, I'll entertain in the bedroom. I wouldn't have missed this for the world but I'm not doing all of you on the bench again. Once is enough!"

Her lovers kissed her good bye as Irwin carried her back to the shower.

As she wrapped herself around him before dropping off to sleep, Heather murmured to Irwin, "You know, honey, Maria is a genius, that's what she is."

12