Gangster Captive Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

Now suddenly she found herself actually naked and on her knees with a pirate’s prick in her mouth. Was Bart her worst nightmare come to life, or was he the fulfillment of a long suppressed desires? To her distress, Mae found herself more and more in the grip of unsuspected primordial emotions she had always avoided. Gradually, unbelievably, she was beginning to understand that this humiliating submission to the huge cock that filled her mouth had set her pussy on fire.

“My God,” thought Mae, “what is happening to me? I am sopping wet between my legs. I can’t remember whenever I have been so..., so..., so..., hot. Here I am , naked and on my knees, forced to suck his dick as if I was this man’s slave while my husband and my daughter, along with a room full of total strangers watch.

How can I possibly react like this? But, God help me, never in my whole life have I ever wanted so badly to be fucked. Now, this minute, I want a big fat cock in me. I don’t even care whose cock, just let it be a big long one. Even this beast Bart will do. May God forgive me, but will somebody please fuck me, even right here on the floor in front of everyone. I need it soooo bad.”

"Yeah baby, just like that.” Bart was calling to her. “That's it, keep sucking it. Suck the head now. Run your tongue up around the tip. Suck on me off, Bitch!”

Even as he was enjoying her mouth, Bart was imagining all the other ways he would enjoy the body of this lovely yuppie bitch over the next few days. The images that ran through his mind of Mae on her back with his cock stuck to the hilt between her spread legs only intensified the delicious sensations that were even then running down through his prick and into his belly.

Finally Bart could take it no more. His thrusts into her throat ceased as he pulled himself back to where only the great ridge of the glans kept him from slipping from her lips entirely. Mae instinctively knew what he wanted done, and her tongue worked in frantic circles around the great plum-like head. Only the last inch or so at its swollen end remained caught between those delightful sucking lips.

Bart’s hips were motionless now, frozen in place by the fear of accidentally withdrawing from her velvet mouth. Milky seed was boiling in Bart’s testicles. He would not be able to stand this exquisite torture much longer. Mae also sensed that his ejaculation was on it way. For some unaccountable reason she couldn’t explain, and found hard to believe, she was as eager swallow Bart’s load as he was to give it to her.

Mae had seldom sucked Bill to completion, and even when she had done so, she had always refused to swallow his semen. Her considerate and agreeable husband always permitted her to finish him in her hand whenever she was able to anticipate the flood of his excitement, or if he went off unexpectedly, he did not object to her disposal of his salty gift by spitting it into a handy towel.

Mae knew that she would be allowed no such escape today. Today, however, for the first time in Mae’s sexual experience, she wanted a man to finish in her mouth..., thirsted for him to do so in fact. Bart’s cock pulsing under her lips aroused her to a level of raw need and passion she had never before experienced. Frantically she bobbed her head in small quick jerks concentrating her lips on the glans of the cock, and the big ridge right behind it. Teetering on the edge of her own climax, one that she was sure would come with the gush of his jism, she sucked hard in anticipation of that magic moment.

Mae was quite right! Bart would not last much longer. The silky suction of her mouth, and his erotic anticipation of how he meant to use and abuse this gorgeous bitch for the next few days, were too much for him. He groaned, and a load of creamy male seed came gushing out of that long fat prick, shooting in great relieving jets down Mae’s throat.

Mae was right about something else too. Along with Bart’s flood of semen came her own orgasm. No more than just a run of the mill orgasm, it had been a sexual spasm at least as intense as any she had ever enjoyed in her life.

"She's draining me dry guys,” Bart announced to his envious buddies. “Oh God Damn, yes, you slut, you whore, swallow it! Take it all."

Jack did not miss this moment of truth. Had he really wanted, he could have easily looked away. Jimbo was so wrapped up the excitement of Bart’s blow job that he was no longer paying any attention to his prisoner. Jack, however, could not bring himself to close his eyes. He recognized his wife’s orgasm, and it jolted him.

“My God,” he thought, “look at her, stripped naked and on her knees, forced to suck this stranger’s big cock to completion..., and climaxing like some animal in heat.”

Jack knew that his wife had never sucked his own dick with such vigor. On those occasions when he could get her to blow him at all, she had never once swallowed his cum, let alone orgasmed at its taste. Yet there she was today, blowing this stranger’s prick with all the enthusiasm a nymphomaniac whore.

What has happened, Jack wondered, to his chaste prim wife who never liked to suck him? And, what has happened to him? To his total disgust Jack realized watching Mae had made his own prick begin to stir. No, his excitement was more than just that, he was almost rock hard, ready to cum himself. Could it be that this bastard Bart was right..., that deep down he was getting his own sexual charge out of watching his beautiful wife suck on another man’s dick?

His daughter just sat quietly, however, watching it all, enthralled at her mother sucking a penis and then struggling to swallow the consequences. This was the closest the young girl had yet come to a first hand experience with a blow job. She had heard about such things of course, both in the chilly explanation of her high school sex education class, and even better, in the hot sex stories that floated through the girls’ locker room.

Mae in the meantime was beginning to choke on the sheer volume of the fluid that was filling her mouth. It was a full load, more than Mae could handle. Dribbles of Bart’s salty seed escaped from the corners of her mouth and onto the swell of her breasts. With the flood of Bart’s cum had come her own blessed release just as her body had promised. No, what had happened to her was more intense than just a release. Her orgasm had been so shattering that her pussy was quivering between her thighs as if she had just been fucked there rather than in her mouth.

The taste of Bart’s ejaculation had been delicious. Salty but sweet, it was not at all the disgusting slime she had thought all these years. Surplus cum dripped down her chin after he pulled his softening prick from the death grip of her lips with an audible ‘plop.’ Mae eagerly scraped the excess cum drip away with a finger that she then sucked clean with enthusiasm.

“Shit,” Mae said to herself, returning to planet earth and realized what she had just done with such fervor. “What has happened to me. Not only did I swallow him, I didn’t want to give him up.”

Without question Mae had just gone through the most despicable, degrading and embarrassing experience of her life. Why was it then that she also found it to be the most exciting and satisfying sex she had ever enjoyed. She still didn’t understand all that was happening to her, but she did recognize that being forced to publicly suck off this evil gangster somehow made her feel more feminine, more sexy and more desirable than she had ever felt before.

“Oh, Jack,” Mae thought to herself, “I must have been wanted to be some man’s slave female all along. Why didn’t you force me to my knees and stuff your cock in my mouth years ago?”

Bart took his now soft meat in his hand, and slapped it against Mae’s face, leaving a few drops of his semen on her cheek. Mae took the soft blow, and the sticky string it left across her face, as a mark of admiration for her whorish performance.

"God Damn, woman,” Bart told Mae as finally got his breath back, “You really are one prize slut.”

Mae dropped back on her haunches, her head down, too humiliated by what she had just done..., and by the truth of what Bart was saying..., to look at Jack or her daughter. The release of the tension that built during the eroticism of her blow job left her weeping a little as she rested. Mae wanted to be left alone right then. She desperately need crawl away into a hole somewhere with a chance to sort out her feelings about all of this. Bart, however, knew that he needed to keep the pressure on, and there was no way he would let her off the hook when she was so nearly his.

“By the way,” he asked, positively gloating in his question. “No second thoughts now are there? You still mean to do anything I ask don’t you?”

He paused, but his victim stayed silent. “Well, once more, bitch. Tell me again.”

He paused once more, but there was still no answer from Mae. Angry now, he again demanded, “Bitch I’m not going to ask again. TELL ME THAT YOU ARE MY SLUT!"

Mae was too fractured, too distraught to focus upon this demand for her total submission, and again she failed to respond. Bart leered at Mae, his eyes filled with fire, with a look that reminded Mae that her family’s fate depended upon her, but she was still too frightened and confused to decide on her response. She had been so aroused..., no she had been a lot more than just aroused, she had been in heat..., just from sucking this man’s penis. What did that mean? Was the admission he was demanding literally true. Down deep, was she really the slut that Bart was insisting that she announce to the world?

“No, damn it,” Mae thought, “If I say that now, it will be true..., but I am not a slut. I won’t be a slut. This has got to stop.”

For that one moment, Mae thought had reached the limit of what she could deal with. “No,” she decided, “I have never been a slut before, and I refuse to be one now. I will stop this right now. I will tell the bastard NO.”

"NO, NEV....!" she began in a shout of desperation.

She never had a chance to finish her desperate denial before Bart grabbed her by the face again. His hand slipped a little at first from his cum on her cheek, but he quickly recovered his grip, squeezing her lips into pout that silenced her as he did so. Staring into her eyes, he reached for his gun with his other hand and shoved the barrel against her head.

"I think you should reconsider your answer woman..., Now tell me, ARE YOU MY SLUT, OR NOT?”

Mae lowered her eyes. The man meant business, deadly business. Her resistance was futile and crazy. It would only get her killed. She was beaten, defeated, and she knew it. She did the only thing she could do. She answered quietly but firmly.

"Yes! Yes, Bart, I am your slut."

Bart smiled, knowing he had broken her, probably for good. “Well, I want you to be sure of that now. Did you like sucking me off slut? Answer me, bitch before I shoot you!”

Defeat was in Mae’s voice now. “Yes Bart, I liked sucking you off.”

“How about blowing me in front of your hubby and daughter? Wasn’t that a gas?”

What else could she say? “Yes, that was a gas Bart.”

Bart knew he was winning. He would show this yuppie bitch once and for all who was boss around here. “Did my cum taste good? Did it taste better than your hubby’s?

Yes, Bart, you cum was delicious.”

Mae shuddered realizing that it was the truth. She had loved the taste of his cum. “And, yes it tasted better than Jack’s.

Mae wanted to cry at that admission of the truth.

These were the answers he wanted, and satisfied with the training progress of his slut, Bart stooped to retrieve his pants. As he did so, he also picked up the lengths of sash cord that Mae had been tied with earlier. Once his pants were up, he fashioned a simple noose in the longest piece of rope, dropped it over Mae’s head, and drew it tight around her neck. Ready to leave now he gave the rope a sharp tug to bring Mae to heel at his side.

"You had better come with us, Bitch. I don’t want you to try something stupid just because you’re untied. Anyway I may want to play with my slut some more later on."

With that he led the helpless woman, stripped, humbled and ashamed, from the bedroom. His pals followed along close behind. Left behind were Jack and Cindy still tied and gagged in their chairs. They could only watch in shock as Mae was led away naked at the end of a rope around her neck like a female prize captured by pirates on the Spanish Main.

The picture of their wife and mother going down on Bart was still before their eyes as the bedroom door shut behind the last of the gang. Those visions and thoughts, however were nothing compared to those that were racing through Mae’s troubled mind.

To Be Continued...

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers