Ganny and Me - A Gay Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry I had to wake you, Ethan, but there are some things I need to do this afternoon before it gets too late."

I opened my eyes fully and stretched -- I felt great! It was like I was in a whole new body. I had so much energy.

"God, I feel good," I told Ganny.

"I told you you'd feel better," he smirked. "Maybe you can thank me later," he said with a sexy grin. "Now loan me some clothes, I don't want to wander around in that smock of yours any more."

I tentatively got out of bed, knowing that my sprained ankle was going to hurt like hell as soon as I put my weight on it. But when I stood there was no pain at all and I stood there amazed! Ganny's semen is amazing stuff!!!

"Hurry up, Ethan, we've got things to do, plus I'm hungry! Remember it's been about a 100 years since I last had anything to eat -- my stomach is almost as empty as that silly head of yours," he remarked with a smile.

I got out some of my briefs, pants, shirt, socks and shoes and gave them to him. We were just about the same size, although at 5'11", I was about 2" taller than he was, so my clothes would fit him well enough for the present. After he had dressed, I thought he looked good in what I had given him, but then I think Ganny would probably look good in whatever he was wearing.

We found a small café near the hotel and had a quick lunch.

On the way to the café, I picked up a newspaper. There was an article on the front page that jumped out at me. The article had a picture of the statue of 'The Eagle and Ganymede,' and the headline read, "Statue of Ganymede Stolen From The Louvre -- Police Have No Clues." I showed it to Ganny and we both had a good laugh over it.

After lunch, we walked back outside to do whatever Ganny needed to do.

He told me, "I have to find a Greek bank. I'm sure you don't have enough money for both of us for the rest of your time in Paris. Besides I don't want to sponge off of you - in fact I want us both to be able to live it up in Paris while we're together without worrying about money."

"How are we going to find a Greek bank? I don't speak French and you don't know the city."

"Easy, I'll just get directions from the clouds."

"The Cloud? But you don't even have a phone or a computer!"

"Why would I need those?"

He tilted his head and yelled out some words in Greek. He then seemed to listen to something (I couldn't hear anything except for a few car horns). Next he spoke some more, this time quietly, again in Greek, listened again for a few minutes, said one more word and grabbed my hand.

"Come on, it's this way. We don't have to hurry too much. The bank is only about a 15 minute walk and we have about 45 minutes before they close."

"Wait a second. How do you know where to go?"

"The clouds are linked to Olympus," he explained. "Someone there found out what I needed to know and replied. Simple!"

I just shook my head. Being with a Greek god was becoming a very unusual and amazing experience.

We found the bank easily and went in. He had me wait in the lobby while he met with the manager. About 20 minutes later, he walked out with a big smile on his face. In his hand he had a large number of bills. "The manager gave these to me", he told me - and held out about $500 in Euros and a debit card.

"The manager said I could spend as much as I wanted, up to $10,000 Euros with this little card -- I don't understand, but that's what he said."

"But where's the money coming from?" I wanted to know.

"From my account in the Bank of Olympus, of course."

"You have money there?"

"Well, yes and no. The gods have an account there and all of us can take withdrawals from it whenever we're living on earth. The money's always accumulating and most of us never have a chance to use it. Très simple, non?"

"Now let's go get me some clothes and maybe something to hold these in. (He waved the money and card in the air.) The bank manager suggested we go to one of the local department stores near here -- it's called Bon Marché."

I moved in front of him and pulled his hand down.

"Yeah, sure, but first put that stuff in a pocket or give it to me. If someone sees you carrying that much around, they may try to rob you."

"Just let them try!" Ganny said feistily.

"Well just put it away anyhow," I said quietly, trying not bring too much attention to us. I hated to think what Ganny might be able to do with any would-be robber!

Finally, Ganny shoved the money and debit card into a pocket and out-of-sight.

We found the Bon Marché easily enough and picked out a few nice outfits for Ganny: pants, coats, shoes, socks, shirts -- and a billfold. Most of it was for wearing in the daytime, but he also got a few things for more formal places we might happen to go to.

After Ganny was dressed in some of his new clothes, we walked around some, not going anywhere in particular, and went by a barber shop where two young, good-looking barbers were sitting talking with no customers in the shop. Ganny really needed a haircut and I could use one too, so we went in and settled into the chairs where the barbers began working on us. After a few minutes, Ganny's barber gave a surprised yelp and my barber and I looked over. Ganny's hand was rubbing the crotch of his barber and the guy was obviously getting an erection. Ganny winked at me and nodded, so I reached down and began rubbing my barber's dick through his clothes too. After a few minutes my barber shot off in his pants -- I could feel the moisture seeping through. A few seconds later, I could see the other barber's body jerk and I knew he was cumming as well.

When our haircuts were done, we tried to pay, but neither of them would take our money. Once we were out on the sidewalk, we both burst out giggling and laughing.

We had dinner that night at a small and somewhat classy restaurant in Montmartre. Ganny got into a long and animated conversation (in French, of course) with the waiter and subsequently the same thing with the wine steward before ordering for both of us. I have to admit, Ganny knew his food and wine, because the food was superb and the wine was out-of-sight-- definitely the best I had ever had.

It was still too early to go back to my hotel, so we strolled around Montmartre and then we walked along the Seine with other couples under a full moon, holding hands and occasionally stopping to kiss.

When we finally got back to our hotel room, it wasn't long before Ganny looked at me with lust in his eyes and then began tearing his clothes off.

That look from him brought forth an animal instinct in me (I think I actually growled!). It seemed we were both naked in a flash, then kissing, falling on the bed and grappling with each other.

Ganny held me down (he was amazingly strong) and then used his lips and hands all the way down my body. I was moaning and making guttural noises until he took my hard cock in his mouth, deep-throating me. I thought I was going to get the blowjob of my young life when he suddenly flipped me over so that I was now laying on top of him.

His legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me to him. It was only a second or two before my dick found his hole and slid into his body. I'd never fucked anyone before so this was mind-blowing for me!

His hips moved urgently, the muscles in his anal canal seemed to pulse all around my hard cock. He pushed and pulled on my ass orchestrating the whole fuck and it wasn't long before I came explosively inside his ass.

I lay on top of him, breathing heavily, not quite believing what had just happened.

We laid there for a little while, catching our breath, with me still inside him. Once I had regained my erection, we did it again, but this time more slowly, more lovingly. We made love four more times that night, sleeping for maybe an hour before we did it again.

During one of those times, Ganny used the unbelievable control he had of his anal muscles to edge me, so that whenever I would get close, he would use them to bring me down. That time, we must have fucked for at least two hours straight before he let me cum. Ganny was insatiable in his need to have me inside him and I must say I loved every minute of it.

* * * * *

We did many things during the next couple of days. We went back to The Louvre and also went to the Musée d'Orsay, the Rodin Museum and the Musée Marmottan-Monet. We rented scooters one day and rode all around the streets of Paris. We cruised on the Seine on one of the tour boats and saw the Notre Dame Cathedral.

Of course, we often had sex during the day - in many of the places we went to. And, yes, we often had oral sex, especially in the mornings. 69ing was our favorite thing to do first thing when we awoke, often starting while one or the other of us was still asleep. As to anal sex, Ganny was primarily a bottom boy. We never discussed it, but I guessed it was from his times with Zeus. Frankly I'd didn't mind being the top for Ganny. It was great sex for me and besides, he was always irresistible when he wanted it.

On our next to last day together, we rode the train out to Versailles and spent the day touring the fabulous chateau and the beautiful gardens. Especially memorable was when we played hide-and-seek in the gardens and then made love on the grass next to the Temple of Love.

A day or two prior, we had seen a poster for tonight for an all-male performance of Purcell's "Dido and Aeneas" at a local school in Paris. "Dido and Aeneas" is an opera and opera certainly wasn't my scene, but Ganny wanted to see it, so after arriving back from Versailles and a quick dinner, we went over to the school arriving just in time.

All of the dancers and singers were boys between 16 and 20. The boys who played men were dressed only in loincloths and those who were supposed to be women wore long, soft robes. I loved the ballet parts -- especially watching the boys (who all had beautiful, sexy, golden bodies) move. The Aeneas had a strong smooth voice. He was clearly older than the rest of the actors and the only one of the boys who had any hair on his chest. The boy who played Dido had a slim, lithe body and a ultra-sexy, chesty low alto. At the end, when he/she sang Dido's Lament at Aeneas' leaving, "When I am laid in earth," I lost it, tears running down my face. Gabe wrapped his arm around me and hugged me, comforting me.

"That was so beautiful, Ganny, thanks for taking me to see this."

* * * * *

On our last night together, after dinner, Ganny insisted we find a gay piano bar. We finally found one in the Marais district.

It was crowded in the room, but we found a table near the piano a couple of empty chairs at which two young French men were sitting.

"Pardonnez-moi, messieurs, would you mind if we sit with you?" Ganny asked.

Taking one look at us, they eagerly offered us seats.

"Mais non," both of them said at once. One of them continued, "Our table is always open to beautiful boys like you. But you are English? Or American?"

"I'm Ganny and I'm Greek; Ethan here is an American."

"You are both very young and beautiful. I am Marcel and this is Henri. We are honored to have you sit with us."

Ganny sat down but I went up to be bar and brought back some white wine for us and enough cheese to share with Marcel and Henri.

We chatted with them for awhile while listening to the piano. It seems Marcel and Henri were lovers and had been together for almost three years.

"Have you been to the Marais, before?" Marcel asked.

We both shook our heads, no. "It's a wonderful place." He continued, "If you get the chance, please explore it. You can have a lot of fun here."

"Thanks for the advice, Marcel, but this is my last night in Paris. Tomorrow I'm flying back to New York." I told him.

"And you, Ganny, what about you?" Marcel wanted to know.

"Unfortunately I have to leave too. But I won't be going to New York with Ethan. This is our last night together."

"How very sad," Henri told him. "I hope somehow you'll get back together soon."

After awhile, Ganny got up, went over to the pianist and talked to him briefly. Then he turned towards us and the rest of the room. The pianist played an intro and Ganny began singing to me in a beautiful high baritone.

"Speak low, when you speak love Our summer day withers away too soon, too soon" *

Tears began running down my face, Henri patted my hand.

Then he got to this line:

"Our moment is swift, like ships adrift, we're swept apart, too soon"

I broke down and started sobbing. Marcel got up and brought me some napkins so I could wipe the moisture from my face.

Tears were still running down my face when Ganny finished the song (to warm applause), returned and hugged me tight.

"That was so beautiful, Ganny," Marcel told him. "Mais, oui," Henri echoed. Both seemed to have tears in their eyes as well.

"You two must be very much in love," they told us.

"We are, very, very much," Ganny replied. I was too choked up to say anything.

* * * * *

When we got back to the hotel, we undressed and got in bed, cuddling with each other. Finally we began kissing and stroking each other's bodies. Ganny took charge and rolled me onto my back, continuing to kiss me deeply.

Previously, when we had made love, Ganny had always been the bottom, but tonight he wanted to be the top, exactly why I didn't know, but I was more than agreeable.

Ganny took his time with me, French kissing me, kissing my cheeks, my nose, my neck, spending a lot of time on my nips. Finally moving down my body to my belly button (it tickled), past my cock, to my balls. He kissed and sucked each of them making me moan with pleasure. He licked my perineum, finally reaching my ass. He raised it up and then eagerly began kissing all round my hole. He grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them apart so that his tongue could probe my hole. When it had relaxed and opened, the tip of his tongue entered me. I had never felt anything like it and held my cheeks even further apart so that he could get in even further. Ganny had a very talented tongue which he could form into a point and probe deep inside my ring. It felt unbelievably good and I wished it would never stop. With one final kiss on my ass cheeks, he slid back up the length of my body.

"I love you, Ethan, I will always love you," he told me as I felt his cockhead position itself at my hole. His dick had a large amount of pre-cum on the head and I was so wet from all of his rimming that there was no pain at all when he penetrated me. Even so, I gasped with pleasure as my hole was suddenly filled by that large mushroom head. He fucked me gently just at the entrance and then went a little deeper. fucking me gently again at this new position. He continued doing that inch by pleasurable inch until he couldn't go any further. My body was in ecstasy and I held him closely to me all the while, embellishing his face with my kisses during all of this.

After he had fully penetrated me, I felt his shaft swell until my anal canal felt every inch of his shaft. He held it there and I sensed something happening to my body and mind. Some say that having sex is the ultimate form of communication and that's what was happening to us. Our two bodies and minds were not only connected physically but also emotionally. I could literally feel his love inside my being and I returned it whole-heartedly with my entire body.

Once he felt the fullness of our connection, he began moving, using his rod to expand my senses more and more fully.

He began to speak softly, almost in a whisper, but he wasn't speaking to me, but seemingly to Zeus. It was more of a prayer than anything else.

"Almighty Zeus, as I breed this beautiful young man, let my seed become part of him for eternity. Let it grow within him and open him up to the beauties of life and love. And let him find a kindred spirit who will love and honor him as I myself do."

After this short plea, I felt this jolt as if somehow his prayer was answered.

Ganny began moving in and out of me with the strokes becoming more rapid each time.

The sensations within my body increased rapidly, almost too much for me to comprehend. I had no control over myself and my body responded with a spasm each time he penetrated me fully.

Finally, with a gasp and a hard thrust that drove his shaft even deeper into me, Ganny shouted, "Let it happen! Now!!!"

Suddenly, I felt his urethra pulse strongly and we both ejaculated together. Mine shot between our bodies, but as for his, I felt a blast of pleasure from each of his many ejaculations until I felt his sperm completely covering my rectal walls. I could actually feel his semen entering my tissues creating a warmth I'd never felt before, into my entire body and finally, somehow, even into my soul!

The sensations were so overwhelming that I fainted and passed out before he had finished inside me.

I came to a little later with Ganny gently holding me and then kissing me deeply.

"Sleep now, Ethan. When you awake I'll have gone back to the museum. I'm very, very sorry I can't stay with you - you will always be precious to me. But I must return even though I would not if it were at all possible. Do not cry for me, you have given me so much during these few short days and I will remember you and our time together with joy the rest of my eternal life." He kissed me on my forehead and I fell into a deep, comfortable sleep.

* * * * *

When I awoke the next morning, Ganny was gone, his side of the bed empty. He had somehow slipped out during the night - back to The Louvre.

I was heartbroken. I had had such good times with him -- the best in my whole life -- and I'd never see him again. When I got out of bed and stood up, I was surprised there wasn't any leakage from my ass, not even a drop. It seemed his semen was going to stay inside me. I showered and dressed, then broke down again. Eventually I managed to check out of the hotel and get back to the airport.

While waiting for my flight to leave, I picked up a used newspaper. On the front page, there was a headline that jumped out at me: "Statue of Ganymede Returned To The Louvre -- Police Baffled." Ganny was really gone -- not to be seen in this world for another 100 years or so - until some other lucky boy touches his statue.

The flight home was uneventful and, after several glasses of wine, I slept most of the way across the Atlantic until we finally landed in New York.

On picking up my luggage from baggage claim, I noticed a boy about my age picking up a bag from another carousel. I could only see him from the back, but I knew it had to be Ganny!!!

Excited, I almost ran over to him and touched him on his shoulder.

He turned. "Why did you touch me?" he asked.

It was Ganny! Well, it certainly looked like him -- but it wasn't. He could have been Ganny's twin -- the same face and green eyes, the same way of standing, the same little quirky smile. One very big difference though was his skin color - this guy had rather pale skin, whereas Ganny's was tanned with a golden cast.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were someone I knew." The disappointment must have shown on my face. And I started crying.

He led me over to some chairs. "Come on now, it can't be that bad."

"It's just that you look so much like the boyfriend I just left behind in Paris."

"Heartbreak, huh? Yeah, I know what that's like. It will seem hard for you for a long time, but eventually you'll get over it. I know, because I have."

"Let me introduce myself, my name's Soren. I'm from Copenhagen."

"I'm Ethan." I told him, wiping the moisture from my face with my fingers.

"So why were you in Paris, Ethan?"

"It was a graduation present from my parents. You see, I'm going to Columbia in the fall to study art and they wanted me to see the famous museums in Paris."

"Columbia? Really? I'm starting there in the fall too, but in music. Maybe we can spend some time together."