Garden Centre Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aj! He had not gone after the film and he was snuggled up with my wife. My heart started beating wildly and I very discreetly lifted my head up to see what was going on. My wife's night dress was bunched up even higher than her waist exposing her legs and buttocks. She had got her leg encircling his hips and pulling him close to her. It was then that i noticed that he had also got one leg inserted very possessively between my wife's thighs. My heart started pounding again in excitement rather than with anger. Was it the correct emotional response I should have had?

I slowly settled down again as they seemed to be in deep sleep. My mind was working at high speed and I was not sure how I needed to do handle this situation. I don't know what made me do it but I guess it was the intense need to know whether they had had sex while I had slept.

Almost automatically I stole my hand slowly between my wife's buttocks to try and feel whether her cunt was wet after sex. I was in for a huge shock – my exploring fingers met with his hot, hard and slimy cock. Aj was fully erect even though he was asleep, or was he really asleep. Though it was not inside my wife's sweet pussy it was obvious that he had ejaculated very recently by the amount of slimy wetness that was on my fingers. I hurriedly withdrew my hand, but my probing fingers must have made him wake up. He stirred and instinctively tightened his grip around my wife's back and I saw her stirring as well. I pretended to be deeply asleep but managed to slyly watch what was going on. Aj slowly slipped off our bed after a short whispered conversation between the two of them. It was then that I saw that he was completely nude with no sign of the sarong I had lent him. He quietly slipped on his clothes and left our bedroom.

Later that morning I went downstairs to find my wife rustling up breakfast and tea. She greeted me brightly and handed me my tea. I sat on a kitchen stool sipping my tea while she continued cooking.

'How did that film go? I fell fast asleep and missed it completely.'

'Ooh it was very educational.' She giggled. 'You must watch the rest of it some time.'

'What time did Aj leave? I didn't notice him leaving at all. You know how it is when i fall asleep. '

'Oh he left soon after the film. Must have been about one o'clock.' Damn it, Aj had made her his lover and also a bare faced liar.

'So late? You should have asked him to stay in the guest bedroom.'

'I suggested but he said he didn't want to impose on us.'

'So, did you have any more discussions about sexual preferences?' i asked jovially.

She giggled wildly, 'I had lots of questions to ask but Aj was awfully quiet after you fell asleep. So i didn't feel like asking anything. I thought i might embarrass the poor man.' 'I bet you did.' I thought to myself.

'Questions about....?'

'There was a rather erotic threesome, Jane had sex with 2 men. She seemed to enjoy it a lot.'

I was completely turned on by what she was saying, but just let it pass. Was she suggesting in a different way how our sexual life should move forward? We spent a fairly relaxed day as it was Saturday, with us having sex twice that day. She jokingly said that maybe we should start watching more erotic movies, if this was the effect of watching just one.

12