Garden Centre Ch. 07

Story Info
Out in the open.
3.1k words
3.07
15k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we left that night, it was past ten and i managed to get some sleep on the way though it was disturbed frequently. As the traffic was light, we made very good time and i was dropped off at home at about 2 in the morning. I didn't have to ring the door bell to enter as i was carrying the spare keys to the small visitor's gate and the front door. I entered quite silently and found the house in darkness. They had even forgotten to switch on the security system which would have alerted them to my return. As I quietly climbed the stairs i realised that a movie was running in our bedroom. It was probably X rated by the loud moaning and groaning going on. Was I going to check out the action on my android or walk in and surprise them? My gut instinct pushed me to do the latter. The bedroom door was slightly ajar and i pushed it open and walked in.

There was a loud exclamation and the bedside light flicked on. There they were, Aj on the far side lying on his side and my wife leaning heavily against him. As it was not a cold night they were only using a thin sheet as a coverlet and it was evident by the intertwined limbs, that they were both probably naked underneath it. I could see my wife's bare shoulders, which meant that she was probably not wearing a bra.

'Ooh you are back. For a moment i thought that a burglar. We thought you were coming tomorrow.' My wife exclaimed, the surprise evident on her face. She casually pulled the coverlet over herself completely, thereby ensuring some modesty for herself. Beyond that she did not seem to be bothered or worried at all that I had walked in them.

'Sir how was the trip? Was it tiring?' asked Aj . As my wife had pulled the coverlet completely off him it was now evident that he was fully naked. His full frontal nudity was only covered from my view as he was lying behind her. Aj did nothing to try gain some modesty, and seemed quite unperturbed with me noticing his nudity.

My wife arched her head back to lay it at the crook of his neck and he nuzzled the top of her head. What surprised me was that neither of them seemed to be bothered that I had caught them flagrante delicto. The room was reeking with the odours of sex. Not altogether unpleasant, but confirming that they had had sex a little while ago.

'Yes it was a bit tiring, but I managed to get some sleep on the way.' I was still confused as to how I should behave in this situation. To make an issue now would surely end up with Aj being booted out from our home and our lives forever. But, my treacherous genitals were forcing my mind to play this along and see.

The bottle of wine on the bedside table with a half empty glass was self explanatory. I know that my wife cannot handle much alcohol and that she becomes quite disinhibited in her behaviour. Aj had found the perfect tool to wind her up.

'What are the two of you upto? You have been drinking haven't you?' I tried to sound amused and jovial.

My wife giggled. 'I had just a few drinks, but he's been trying to get me drunk all night and have his way with me.'

Aj chuckled, 'No sir, it's ma'am who is being very naughty. She just won't let me be. I have to oblige to all these requests from her.'

She giggled again and pushed away the coverlet exposing his big paw which was covering her breast. I was right; she didn't have a bra on. 'See, he won't let me watch this film in peace. He keeps on tickling.' I could make out that her nipples were engorged by the stimulation from his hand.

'Hey, aren't you wearing a bra? Are you naked under that coverlet?' the question popped even before I had time to think what I was asking. My wife's expression changed to a guilty one for the first time and she stalled answering.

Aj sprang to her defence. 'It was really my suggestion.'

'Really? You did? Why?' the surprise in my voice would have been very apparent.

'Ma'am was saying that she's always wished that you were very hairy like me. So I thought of letting her experience her fantasy. I think she's enjoying it.'

'Are you?' I asked my wife.

'It feels quite good really. His body hair sort of tickles me all over in a very sensual way.' She explained rather meekly.

'Well I guess it's ok as long as everybody is happy. I said with a leery grin on my face. For a moment a strange look passed over my wife's face and Aj roared with laughter.

'Sir if you are not too tired why don't you join us to watch this film? We are actually playing a small game too.'

'What's that?'

'You got to predict the next scene in the film. The person who gets it closest can ask the other one to do anything.' Aj explained.

'So who's winning?' I asked with a grin on my face. I was actually getting amused and turned on at the same time.

'Ma'am is doing much better...' he answered. 'She's got me to remove every stitch of clothing and then got me to perform lots of tasks on her body.'

'Oh, but he's been very wicked too, every time he wins he wants me to kiss a different part of his body...I even got him to shower and come.' my wife exclaimed. 'He's really impossible.'

'Oh that sounds rather interesting.' I replied almost automatically. My heart was pounding with the implications. 'So what are these parts that you wanted her to kiss?'

Aj grinned wickedly at my question. 'Good question sir. But I'd rather not answer that cos' I'm a decent guy. But I can vouch that ma'am enjoyed kissing every part I asked her to.' My wife blushed in a rather embarrassed manner.

'Sir wont you join us then? See how enjoyable the game can be?' Aj persisted.

'Yes dear, it's fun. Come join us. There's enough room here.'

If you can't beat them, join them, was the thought going through my mind when i almost automatically said, 'Let me do a wash and come.' I saw Aj move his hand down her tummy and lower...

I did a quick shower and a change of clothes and returned to the room. My wife was not to be seen. 'Ma'am went down to get us some coffee.' Aj was quick to explain gesturing me to sit down. I thought he was being extremely cocky to invite me to sit on my own bed. He was lying on his back propped against the padded head board and the coverlet was off. From the corner of my eye I could make out that he was semi erect and his dark humungous cock was resting on his hairy thighs. I couldn't help being envious. It didn't seem fair that such a good looking and sexy guy could also be blessed with a magnificent cock of those proportions.

I eased myself to the empty side of the bed and pulled off my T shirt. 'So how was the conference sir? He queried.

'Actually it was very good though a bit tiring due to the long distance travelling. But you guys seem to have had a really good time...'

'Yes sir, Ma'am is a fun lady to be with. We did lots of things and she never gets tired.' He replied with a conspiratorial wink. 'But I think I managed to keep her pleased like you asked me to. But you never even hinted to me that she had such a huge apetite. You have taught her real good.'

'Apetite?' I must have sounded very very surprised.

'Yes. For all these bedroom games. Luckily I have lots of stamina for that sort of thing.'

I could only dumbly nod in assent and put on a fake grin. Afterall I had given him that message when I spoke to him before going on my trip. 'So what about this game you are having?'

'It's really fun sir. You can play out nearly every fantasy in your mind... actually it's still going on. That is why I can't put on any clothes that i have taken off.'

'Oh I think I follow. So you can't undo anything that's happened?'

'Yes that's the idea, you really become the other persons' slave. Sir, I am going to ask ma'am to strip naked again when she comes back. You don't mind do you?'

'No I guess it would be ok. Obviously the game has to go on.' I replied with a wink to him.

'Hey you are a great sport sir. I was not sure how you would react, especially at me being naked.'

'If it makes her happy...'

'Yeah I rather think it does. She's really into hairy guys. She's willing to do anything I ask.'

'She is? Like what?'

Aj chuckled softly. 'That thing about kissing different parts of my body when I asked. Its true.'

I was intrigued whether he would openly divulge my wife's indiscretions with him. 'So where did you ask her...'

'Hope you won't be upset sir. Actually I have got her to kiss and lick every inch of my body.'

'You mean... even? The question was uncompleted, but my eyes strayed down to his rampant cock and I am sure he would have noticed it.

Aj was unabashed in his response. 'Yes sir, she loved sucking my cock. She's got this thing about sperm. She thinks it is very nutritious. Lots of vitamins and things...'

At that moment my wife walked in with a tray of steaming coffee and some biscuits. She had a loose diaphanous night gown on. She got into bed between the two of us and we sipped our coffee while talking.

'Ma'am you can't have that on. The game is still not finished.' Aj said pointing to her night gown with a sly grin on his face. 'You lost it some time ago.'

'Oh you wicked boy. How can I do it now?' she said looking in my direction.

'But sir has seen you without a night gown. He won't mind. Anyway it's the rule of the game. What do you think sir?' he put the ball back in my court very squarely.

'I think you better do as he says. If it's a rule you got to do it.' I said and moved to pull up her gown over her shoulders and off, tacitly giving my blessings to everything that was happening and was about to happen. 'So what's the next task?'

'I have to stroke her breasts till she says she's satisfied. Actually that was what we were doing when you walked in.' With that he encircled her with his arms from behind and started stroking her breasts with both hands. As he slowly squeezed and pulled on her engorged nipples with his big fingers, her face became dreamy and she started sighing heavily. Her eyes were on mine.

'Are you ok? Is he doing it well?' i asked her. 'Oh god, Aj is wonderful. He's got magic in his fingers Vasanth.'

'Do you want him to go on? Would you like him to use his lips as well?'

'Oh yes please. It would be so wonderful.'

Aj complied very happily suckling on one nipple and teasing the other with his fingers until she was nearly out of breath with pleasure. 'That was a beautiful performance. I felt like joining in.' I observed after they had finished.

'Oh i feel so shy. You are the one who made me go on V.' She admonished me.

'But there's nothing to feel shy about. You got a lot of pleasure from it.' I gently encouraged her.

'See ma'am, I told you sir will understand.' Aj said. 'She was always saying you might not like some of the things that I wanted her to do. So shall we continue with the game? Sir you are joining aren't you? We can make this more interesting by letting the winner give tasks to both the losers.' Both of us agreed by nodding in assent.

Aj got the movie running again. As it was a porn movie my wife was more hesitant in predicting what she thought. Aj and I made wild guesses. It turned out that Aj got it the closest. Maybe he had watched this before.

'Ha. I win...' he exclaimed exultantly. 'I am going to give tasks to both of you.'

'Oh god, what is he going to ask next...' my wife exclaimed pretending to be dismayed.

'Something very nice for you ma'am! Sir I want you to kiss and tickle behind her ears and neck till she begs you to stop .. Ma'am you have to tease my nipples till he finishes.'

I was a bit taken aback, but my mind was in a peculiar state and I didn't refuse. Afterall it was my wife who had to tease another guy's nipples. She also sounded a bit hesitant.

'Is that ok with you Vasanth? Do you mind if I do it?'

'Its ok darling. I am sure you were doing naughtier stuff with Aj before I got back' I said, 'anyway we'll get to punish him when we win...'

She giggled uncontrollably. 'Ooh yes we can. I can think of so many ways.' Aj groaned aloud.

'Let's even the field.' Aj interjected. 'Sir, why don't you also lose your sarong.'

'Me? That's not fair.' I protested.

'Oh it will be more fun like that.' My wife exclaimed and promptly pulled up my sarong revealing a strong erection. 'Ooh look at that. You are already excited. See Aj, he's nearly as big as you.' So my dear wife was openly proclaiming that she knew his erect cock size.

She leaned back against me pressing her back against my erect member. I started my task and encircled her slender body with my arms at the level of her breasts. Her nipples felt hard and erect and still moist from the thorough suckling she had had from Aj. She lost no time in tweaking his nipples and even making him wince. Aj soon kneeled in front of her so that she was level to suckle his nipples. She did so with gusto, slurping away like a greedy puppy. I couldn't help noticing that he was sporting a strong erection and it was brushing freely against her tummy and even against my arms encircling her.

Before long she could not go on properly with her task as she started giggling helplessly as I nuzzled her ears. It didn't take long to finish the task as my wife started begging me to stop.

Aj pulled her closer to him as she helplessly tried to escape my attack. She was again in his arms and grinning at me with amusement. 'You beast. I nearly lost my breath. Luckily I have this sturdy guardian to keep me safe.' She said jokingly. 'Ma'am don't you know that everything is fair in love and war?' Aj reminded her, maybe making a strong attempt at legitimising their behaviour in the last few days.

They remained in the same position even as we watched the next segment of the film. My furtive eyes caught Aj gently stroking her nipples, making her sigh deeply on and off. It was my wife who emerged winner in the next segment. Now were we in for a surprise...

She started giggling uncontrollably when she realised she was the winner. 'What's so funny?' Aj demanded.

'You know I've got two strong attractive men under my command.' She countered.

'Ok, let's see what you got in mind for us.'

'I want you to fulfil one of my fantasies.' She told me. 'You have never really eaten my pussy properly.'

'What? Is that true? Gee man.' Aj voiced his surprise. 'So that's why you loved it so much when I did it.' He told her. 'What have you lined up for me?' So Aj had eaten her sweet pussy too. I wondered if there was anything they had not done.

'I want you to give Vasanth a shoulder massage while he does his task. He must be tired after his long trip.'

I lay down on my tummy and eased her thighs apart, to which she offered no resistance at all. Actually she helped me gain better access by opening her thighs even wider. I gently touched her cunt lips with my fingers and she was sopping wet. I pushed in two fingers gradually inside and it seemed she was on fire - the heat was so intense. As i brought my lips closer to her sweet cunt i was in for a surprise. Aj's fingers were holding her cunt lips wide open by pressing on the two sides with his fingers. She was moaning aloud by now and i started to lap at her inner lips and upto her swollen clit. This seemed to drive her crazy with pleasure.

Her intense pleasure was a turn on for me too and I stepped up my pussy eating with gusto. Afterall I had a very strong competitor in Aj and I wanted to better than him. As I flicked her nub with the tip of my tongue my wife started bucking up and down obviously enjoying the moment. I started to feel Aj's strong fingers on my shoulders as he started massaging. The strong fingers on my tired muscles were extremely stimulating too, and I gave into its pleasure.

My wife reached an orgasm almost immediately as her moaning grew almost to a scream. Her legs thrashed violently and then tightened around my head, pressing it even deeper into her cunt. As her feminine cunt juices gushed out into my mouth the strong tangy taste was unmistakeable. I was lapping up a mixture of my wife's cunt juice and Aj's cum. Though I was in a huge dilemma how to proceed there was no time to contemplate or think. I lapped up all of it, allowing my wife to savour her orgasm.

My wife was all over me after that intense orgasm. 'Ooh darling you were magnificent. Where did you learn to do it so well?'

I simply answered, 'your pleasure is my pleasure too.'