Garden Party

Story Info
He meets a colleague's wife at a garden party.
2.9k words
4.33
83.3k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

We had this new guy start work at the place where I worked. His name is Anthony. I made the mistake of calling him Tony and didn't I cop a mouthful. The guy has a shiny new degree which proves that he knows more than all of us because our degrees are older and the field has moved on since then, leaving us behind.

The man's a first class prat, and arrogant with it. One of the reasons that the science had advanced is guys like me and my fellow workers, who are actively advancing the science. Some of these wonderful new things he knows he only knows because we pioneered them.

He's the new kid on the block and as such he gets the scut jobs, whether he likes it or not. He doesn't. He's the type who feels that he should come in as head of the team because he's so smart. Oddly enough the manager of our team doesn't have a degree. What he does have is great people and business skills, and he probably gets a damn sight more out of the team than someone with a degree and no people skills. (Plus he doesn't pinch the credit for our work.)

Once a month we have a bit of a get-together at the home of one of the senior managers. It's called team bonding and it also lets us get to meet the top bosses in an unofficial atmosphere where we can pass along a few gripes if we're so inclined. These get-togethers are unofficially compulsory and unpaid. (Hey, it's not work. It's just a party.)

That last bit also got right up Tony's nose. Excuse me - Anthony's nose. Then again, he spends so much time turning his nose up at things or looking down his nose at people it probably doesn't take much to get up his nose. He suggested to the Senior Manager that if he had to attend these then they should be considered overtime and paid at overtime rates.

I don't think Anthony will be with us for too much longer.

When we go to these dos we're supposed to front up with our significant other if we currently have one. The company doesn't care about your sexual preferences, they just like to meet your partner. I think it gives them an idea as to whether your partner is an asset to you or someone who is a millstone that will drag your career down.

I don't currently have a partner and my understanding is that that is considered a negative. I don't have the stabilising influence that they want. That's OK by me. I have no great desire to advance through the hierarchy of the company. I'm paid a small fortune right where I am and my contract entitles me to royalties from the things I come up with. I could probably retire and live comfortably off royalties already garnered but I like the work too much.

Anyway, Anthony the Prat arrived at his first get-together with his wife in tow. I have to admit that he had excellent taste. She was a honey. She was a statuesque blonde wearing a slim sheathe that her figure did wonders for. Some women wear clothes that make the most of their figures. Trina had a figure that made the most of the clothes she wore. The only thing I could fault her for was that she must be a bit of a goose. That's the only explanation I could come up with as to why she was hitched to Anthony the Prat.

Anthony deigned to introduce me to his wife, tossing out the information to her that I was the person who had created the chip that Anthony was currently upgrading. The implication that I'd created a substandard chip came through loud and clear. Whoop-de-do. I'd invented that chip from scratch and had made a mint from it over the years and would make another mint in the years to come. (Those royalties, you know.) All Anthony was doing was adding a few bells and whistles and it was paid hack work. No royalties for him.

We separated and went our different ways. While circulating I turned around at one point and found my hand was full of a very nice breast. OK, so maybe I was a little slow in withdrawing my hand. Maybe, just maybe, I gave that lovely breast a bit of a squeeze before I released it with apologies. What I do know for a fact was that Trina wasn't exactly in a hurry to extract her breast from my grasp and seemed to enjoy the contact.

The next little incident was partly my fault. I admit it. I'd been circulating and feeling a little bored. I don't drink much, tending to get one and then nurse it for the party so people always see me with a glass in my hand and don't think I'm missing out.

These little parties tended to be held outdoors in fine weather and today was certainly a very nice day. In this yard was a magnificent eucalyptus, it's trunk rising a good twenty feet before there were any branches. Under that tree there was a bit of a buffet and I approached it.

I was on one side of the tree and the buffet was on the other. Between the buffet and the tree were several wives talking, with a couple of the older wives getting to know the newcomer, Trina. I stopped when I reached Trina so I could acknowledge the other wives, knowing both of them quite well. Did I mention that Trina had a very shapely bottom? I probably haven't because it wouldn't normally be germane to the story, but it became so when I could resist patting it. I know, I know. Inappropriate behaviour and sexual harassment at its' finest, but I still ran my hand lightly over that lovely bottom.

Would you believe what that bitch did? I was finding it hard to believe and I was standing right there. When my hand smoothed its' way across her bottom she started smirking and adjusted her position slightly. Next thing I knew I was standing there with my hand trapped between her bottom and the tree, and that rotten woman was moving around all casual like, but effectively rubbing her bottom on my hand.

She started giggling and the other two women looked at her, surprised.

"It's nothing," she said, a big smile on her face. "A private joke that I remembered."

After a couple of moments she moved enough that I could extract my hand, thankful that I hadn't been caught in that situation. I headed to the buffet and got myself a plate of something, throwing a look at Trina as I left. She just happened to be looking in my direction and her smile got bigger than ever.

Now you may got the impression that I don't think much of Anthony the Prat. Truth is he doesn't think much of me, either. Early in our acquaintance he tried to lecture me on what the chip he was working on could and couldn't do and how he was going to improve it. He got a bit peeved when I pointed out that several of the things he said it couldn't do it actually could, if you approached from the right direction. I also pointed out that two of his proposed improvements would interfere with the chip's core functions. What made me such an expert? Check the specifications, idiot. I'm down there as the designer.

So there I was just standing around, drink in hand, wanting to go home, when Anthony came along, Trina in tow. He probably would have barged straight through me but then realised who I was and changed his mind. He abruptly stopped and turned to one side to talk to someone else. When he turned Trina had to turn as well, mainly because he was hauling her around. This resulted in her bumping into me.

It was just a light contact. That pretty little bottom I'd been admiring made contact with my groin. If the little witch had just stepped away that would have been that. Instead she turned and cast an apologetic look over her shoulder, her bottom still pressing against my groin.

Now I'm a normal man. When a lovely young thing rubs her bottom against my groin my genitalia are going to react. With Trina bottom bumping me they reacted. I could feel the reaction and from the broad smile on Trina's face she also felt the reaction. Then Anthony was moving along, taking Trina with him, leaving me to determinedly will my genitalia to calm down. No action taking place here.

I'd only been here for a single hour and I'd had more contact with Trina than with the rest of the wives combined. I couldn't help but feel someone was out to get me. I just didn't know if it was god or the devil, but I strongly suspected the devil. And I had to stay for another hour before I could sneak away.

I actually finished off my drink and strolled over to the buffet to get myself a second one. While I was there Trina came up to get her own drink, smiling and nodding to me.

"Trina," I said softly, not wanting anyone else to hear, "if I can catch you alone I'm going to strip off your panties and fuck you rigid."

I was all smiles as I told her this. She was all smiles as she answered.

"I'm afraid you can't do that," she said softly. "I'm not wearing any."

Still giving me a brilliant smile she got her drink and moved on. I gave up and went for a walk through the gardens. I'll say this much for Mr Milkins, he may give boring parties but he has brilliant gardens. He must have about a couple of acres of landscaped yard and whatever he paid for it was worth it.

There were a number of small closed off areas in the gardens with some interesting displays in them. Some had benches and a table and at least two of them had sundials. I'd just been checking out one of those little sections and when I stepped out of it I nearly bumped into Trina. I guess she mistimed it.

"Fancy meeting you here," she said with a giggle.

"Yes, just fancy," I said, looking around for Anthony the Prat and failing to see him. "And here you are, all alone."

I reached for her arm and stepped back into the closed off section, pulling her with me. As soon as we were both inside that little section I reached for her dress and started pulling it up.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" she asked, her tone all sweet reasonableness.

"I'm looking to see if you lied to me," I explained. "If I find you're wearing panties I will confiscate them to teach you a lesson about lying to me."

"Oh, really. And if I'm not?"

"Then I will fuck you," I calmly stated, amused to see her blush slightly.

"You wouldn't really, would you?" she asked.

"If you're not wearing panties, most certainly. Ah, might I point out that if I have to confiscate a pair of panties it means you won't be wearing any, and that counts."

By now her dress was hitched up to her upper thighs and it would only be another couple of moments and I'd know one way or the other.

"You don't really think you can just lift the dress of a woman you've only just met and have sex with her, surely?"

"Normally I'd say no way. Where you're concerned I'll say yes."

I lifted her dress those last few inches and it was immediately apparent that she'd been telling the truth. I quirked an eyebrow at her and she blushed slightly.

"It's this dress," she said. "It doesn't hang straight if there's anything under it."

"That seems reasonable," I agreed. "Ah, hold it out of my way if you'd be so kind."

I couldn't hold it properly because my hand was now between her legs, rubbing her mound, feeling her heat. I was not one hundred percent surprise when her hands came down and clutched hold of the dress, holding it up out of my way.

I continued to massage her and I could feel her responding. Her face was slightly flushed and I could see her nipples pressing against the material of her dress. I reached up and lightly flicked one, hearing her gasp when I did so.

"Let me guess. No bra because you don't really need one and it would spoil the lines if the dress."

She nodded with a little giggle.

"Does it make you feel deliciously wicked wearing just the dress?" I asked her, and she nodded, giving another little giggle.

"Oh, yes. Some of the old biddies would be so scandalized if they knew. It drives them wild because they suspect but can't prove it either way."

I had to laugh, not that my laughing stopped me stroking her very intimately. Her breathing had deepened slightly. She knew what was coming and she was ready for it.

I eased her back a little so that her bottom was pressing against the sundial that was there. I unzipped and brought out my contribution to the party.

Trina's reaction was to open her eyes a little wider and to lift her dress a little higher so that she had a better view. I moved a little closer, steering my erection between her legs, having it press up against her mound, directly at the entrance to her passage. Then I started pressing home.

I'm almost embarrassed to say that I didn't use any finesse with what I was doing. Once I was properly positioned I was driving in for the kill, my cock going right to the heart of her with a rather savage thrust. Trina's response was to groan out what sounded like a heart-felt "Yesss," as she pushed to meet me with the same sense of urgency that I was showing.

Damn, but I wanted to strip that dress off her and fondle her entire body. Trouble with that was that she couldn't risk being caught naked in the middle of the garden party. As we were, all I had to do was take a step back and she could let go of her dress, whereupon it would drop down and she'd be properly dressed for the party. Still, I wanted that dress gone and her breasts in my hands. I made up for this lack by working my cock overtime.

I drove in hot and hard, pushing her rapidly towards a climax. She was breathing hard, panting almost, as she worked to stay with me. When I thought she was nearly at the point of no return I slowed down significantly, bringing her down off the boil.

Trina was giving me an infuriated look. How could I take her so close and then fail her? I just smiled widely and winked. I started on her again, moving firmly but not with the same furious pace with which I'd started. Fast enough though. It wasn't long and her excitement was building again. It was taking her longer to reach that point she wanted but she was getting there. She was gasping slightly, reaching for the prize, and I snatched it away again.

I came to almost a complete stop, letting her passions die down, even while her temper was flaring up. She glared at me and I just laughed. "And again," I murmured, starting again with a nice slow thrust. This time I kept the slow pace going for a while, seeing it was getting to her in a rather frustrating way. Once again she was heading for the heights and this time she was giving me a very nasty look.

"Don't you dare," she groaned, knowing from the smile on my face exactly what I was about to do.

"Oh, you rotten man," she said in a half wail as I lowered her expectations again. "How can you do this?"

"Not easily," I assured her. "I'm going to explode my balls if I keep it up. How would you like to finish this? Hot and hard or slow and easy?"

"With me alive and you dead, you bastard," she whispered, and I smiled as I picked up the pace for a final time.

This time I really picked up the pace with Trina easily matching me, her passions running away with her. I suspected she'd reached a point that my trying to slow down would be useless. She was going to finish no matter what I did. So what I did was give my all, hoping to blow at roughly the same time as she exploded.

Close enough. She came in a screaming flash, the palm of her hand jammed into her mouth so she wouldn't be telling the world what was happening to her. I spouted deep inside her, relieved to finally finish.

I pulled back away from her while she stood there, still breathing hard. Then she opened up this little purse she was carrying. Shows how well I notice things. Until she opened it I hadn't even realised she was carrying it. She produced some tissues and wiped herself down, released her dress and gave a little shimmy. Just like that she was the same immaculate young lady who had arrived at the party.

I thought it unwise to return to the party with Trina so we separated, her almost skipping along while I followed along at a more sensible pace, too spent to go any faster.

It seemed to me that Anthony the Prat had a marvellous wife. I didn't know whether to envy him or pity him.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers