Gardener

Story Info
Be careful how you tease someone.
3.5k words
4.38
75k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers

Shelley had this nice new bikini. It was an emerald green and she looked terrific wearing it, even if it was a bit daring. She'd bought it with some of the money she got for her eighteenth birthday. The only problem she had with it at this stage was the fact that it was just a little smaller than her previous bikini. OK, it was a lot smaller. It still covered her adequately (her opinion, not her father's) but what it did show were tan-lines that demonstrated the difference between this bikini and her previous one. Something had to be done.

Her solution was quite simple. Before she wore the new bikini to the beach she'd give it a few outings in her own backyard, letting the sun work on those pale strips. An easy and effective solution that just entailed her lazing about outside on a sunny day. She could manage that.

Arriving home early of Friday, having a half-day off work, Shelley decided to take advantage of her free time and a hot day to do nothing but relax under the sun. She put on her bikini, grabbed a large towel, and headed out into the privacy of the backyard.

Not quite as private as she'd thought, she realised, on finding that the man from the gardening service was in the yard, clipping the hedges. The lawns were freshly mowed and the edges had been trimmed so the hedges were the last thing he had to do and they were nearly finished. He'd be gone very shortly, she decided, so she could ignore him.

Shelley hadn't seen this particular gardener before. He was a big, burly, man in his thirties. The bulk he had seemed to be muscle and beef, not fat. Probably, mused Shelley, because gardening could be quite strenuous work at times. Far too strenuous for her, that was for sure.

While she was laying the towel down on the grass Shelley noticed that the gardener was giving her the eye. Never averse to having men look at her she proceeded to put on a bit of a show, bending and stretching as she put the towel down. Moving around she adjusted the towel until it was just so. Doing this involved quite bit of bending over, sometimes facing towards the gardener, sometimes away, but that couldn't be helped.

Shelley was showing some remarkable cleavage with that bikini just standing straight. Bending over she was prepared to bet that remarkable graduated to phenomenal. Also, a bikini that was tight across her bottom was really tight across her bottom when she bent over. She was willing to take bets that the gardener was stricken with instant lust. Fortunately, he was only using a hedge-trimmer, not a chain saw. Highly unlikely to have a nasty accident with a hedge-trimmer.

Deciding enough was enough Shelley started to settle down onto the towel, noting that the hedge-trimmer had stopped. Good as far as she was concerned. It meant the gardener was finished and would be going. She might even be able to take her top off.

"Before you lie down, I'll give you fifty dollars to repeat that little display without your bikini."

Shelley started, head swivelling to find the gardener standing fairly close, looking at her with an amused smile.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, I think you heard me."

She looked at him. Had she just been insulted? And what precisely did he mean?

"Do you know how insulting that remark was?"

"No. How insulting was it? I thought I was flattering you, sincerely appreciating what is a very beautiful form. I was just wanting to see a bit more of it. You will note that I was willing to put my money where my mouth was."

Now she didn't know what to think. Was he really flattering her? Not that she'd take her bikini off, but it was stimulating for him to have asked. She was blushing slightly and she knew it.

"Well, yes, I guess it's flattering in a way, but you can't really expect me to take my bikini off. I mean, I'd be naked."

"I prefer nude to naked. A nude is a thing of artistry and beauty and deserves to be seen. Looking at you I see a form that embodies artistry and beauty and nude is the way it should be viewed by an appreciative spectator."

She was being appreciated, not blatantly flattered, and certainly not insulted, she decided. She could enjoy that knowledge, not that it would get her bikini off.

"Yes, well that's all very well but you can see that I can't really take my bikini off. What, be nude in front of a man? What if you tried to touch me?"

"Listen, ah, what is your name?" "Shelley."

"I'm Jordan. As I was about to say, listen, Shelley, if I was going to start touching you I'd already be doing it. I mean, you're right here in front of me, but I haven't touched you. In the same vein, I could easily have grabbed you and peeled your bikini off myself, but you'll notice I haven't. All I've done is offer fifty dollars for you to take it off. Think about it. It'll be fun and won't hurt anyone. And fifty dollars is fifty dollars."

She looked down, trying to think this through. He had a valid argument. He hadn't tried to touch her and he was big enough and strong enough to take off her bikini and she wouldn't have been able to stop him, but he hadn't tried to. He'd just argued his point and like he said, fifty dollars was fifty dollars. She flicked a little look at him. He was twisting a fifty between his fingers. Rotten man. He was deliberately tempting her.

"What exactly do you want me to do?" she asked, feeling very unsure of herself.

"Just take off your bikini and turn around slowly so that I can see and admire you, that's all," he said with a smile. "No need to do all that bending and stretching you were doing before."

She blushed slightly. They both knew she'd been deliberately showing off. She nibbled on her bottom lip. All she had to do was take off her bikini and turn around once so he could see her. No-one would know. No-one would be hurt by it. As he'd already pointed out, he wasn't trying to get his hands on her. He would have done that already if he was that way inclined.

Blushing quite fiercely now she reached over and took the fifty from his hand and tucked it under the towel so it wouldn't blow away. Not looking directly at him she reached around and unhooked her top, lifting it over her heads and dropping it onto the towel. Head turned away but watching him from the corner of her eye she slowly slid the bikini bottom down and stepped out of it.

She turned to face him. He was smiling, looking amused and pleased. His eyes ran up and down her body, and he was nodding in obvious approval. Her blush had faded and she was feeling quite chuffed, he so obviously liked what he saw. He did a slow twirl of his finger, indicating that she should turn around in a circle.

Smiling, secretly gloating and exhilarated, Shelley did a slow pirouette.

"He's looking at me," she thought, "and he's liking what he sees."

There was something naughtily exciting about showing off like this. Of course, she'd be putting her bikini back on fast, but for a once off this was fun. And profitable.

Coming back face to face with Jordan, Shelley was surprised to find he was standing so close. She'd been certain that he was further back, not right there in touching range. And touching was what he promptly did, his hands coming up to cup her breasts. She made a horrified noise, quickly slapping his hands away.

The trouble, she then found, was that his hands had no intention of going away. Instead he caught her wrists, pushing her hands down and behind her, with her finishing up with both of her wrists held in one of his hands while he was looking her up and down. As if that wasn't bad enough, his free hand was travelling up and down, stroking those areas his eyes were watching.

"What do you think you're playing at?" she demanded. "You let me go. Get your hands off of me."

"Um, no," was the calm reply.

"What do you mean, no?"

"I mean I have considered your request and refused it," came the equally calm comment. "I find I like touching you. You feel soft and warm and incredibly sexy, so I will continue to touch for a while."

She blanched as she felt him starting to rub her mons. It wasn't the fact that his hand was touching her there so much as the fact that it seemed to be touching inside her as well, and it felt very strange.

"Nice and smooth," came the murmured comment. "Did you do this in anticipation of meeting me?"

"Hardly," she snapped, feeling irritated that she'd shaved purely because of the new bikini. It really wouldn't do not to shave with that bikini but now she was regretting it.

That low down squirmy feeling she was getting suddenly intensified. His hand had slipped between her legs and was now rubbing against her mound. Protests were blandly ignored. Her attempt at a threat was laughed at. Served her right, she thought, for being stupid.

His hand wandered from her mound back to her breasts, rubbing them and teasing her nipples, and then headed downward again. She writhed and twisted and tried to pull away, all to no avail. He was touching what he wanted when he wanted.

When he finally stopped touching her she was relieved. For all of five seconds, which was how long it took her to find he was undoing his trousers and dropping them. Face burning she stared straight ahead. She was not going to look at him and if he thought she'd touch that thing he was sadly mistaken.

Sadly mistaken was correct, but it was what Shelley found she was, not Jordan. His free hand had slid around her and then he'd pulled her flush against him and, very much against her will, she was touching his erection. All of it, because she was pressed firmly against it and could feel the length of it rubbing against her.

"Will you stop this nonsense?" she demanded. "Just what do you expect to prove with this?"

He moved back away from her for a moment, putting a little space between their bodies, still maintaining his hold on her wrists.

"Let's see," he said softly. "You're naked and quite lovely. I've been touching you and finding you delectable. My trousers are around my ankles and my erection is so hard you could hammer nails with it, although I'd prepare not to. And you're wondering what I'm going to do? Would you like to buy a clue?"

She stared at him aghast. Not for one second had she thought that he might try to have sex with her. Men just didn't do things like that where she was concerned.

He hooked a leg behind hers and gave a gentle push. With his leg impeding her progress she couldn't stumble backwards but tripped and started to fall. He deftly controlled her fall and she found herself lying on her back on the towel, with him coming down swiftly to lie on top of her.

He wasn't fully on top of her Shelley realised, although it felt that way at first. After she'd had a chance to adjust she found that the lower half of his torso was pressing against her hips and groin, holding her down. He'd also released her wrists, needing the use of both his hands to massage her breasts. Hitting him, she quickly found, resulted in sore hands and no impact on him. All she could do was lie there and bitch, which she did, meaning every word of it.

When one hand slipped down between their bodies and started rubbing against her mound she didn't get too excited over it. Ah, perhaps that should read she didn't get too upset over it. The excitement was something else, something she seemed to have no control over as he subtly touched her, slowly inflaming her senses.

She barely noticed when the way he was touching her pussy changed, what with her being busy twisting about and trying to push him away. When his hand came back up to join its mate in massaging her breasts she was confused for a moment, still feeling him touching her mound. Then she froze, catching on to what was touching her and where it was touching her.

With her momentary freezing she found Jordan taking full advantage. His cock moved from just pressing against her lips to sliding between them and into her. Now it was pressing against her hymen and it seemed to her that if she dared move at all she'd be skewering herself on his erection. Her alternative was to continue to lie still in which case Jordan would doubtlessly skewer her. Either way she could see herself having her cherry popped at any second.

"You can't," she entreated him. "I don't do this sort of thing."

"Don't prance around naked in front of strange men? Could have fooled me," came the mirthful reply. "Still, now that you've started you'll find you'll get a bit of a kick out of it."

"That's not what I meant and you know it," she protested. "I meant I don't -- oh my god - you didn't!"

But he had and she knew it. She'd felt something inside her give way and now she could feel his cock moving into her. It was odd. She'd always heard that losing your virginity hurt, but it hadn't. It had just felt strange. Having a cock suddenly moving in on you was feeling even stranger.

She lay there feeling slightly stunned, looking up at him. He was inside her. He really was. She could feel him, still moving slowly and going even deeper. She had never been quite so aware of herself as a female before but having a cock pushing its way into you certainly made you aware of the facts of life. She didn't say anything. What was there to say? It was happening.

She was feeling hot and it wasn't because of the sunny day, she knew. She was also angry, angry with herself for being a fool and with Jordan for taking advantage. She was also excited, even if she wasn't quite sure why. His cock was in her. She could feel it. It was alive and moving and in her and going even deeper. Just how big was it? Or was he just moving slowly? She had nothing to compare it to, but he certainly felt big inside her. She was trying to think but that cock was proving most distracting.

He finally stopped moving and she could feel his weight pressing against her. It wasn't that he was heavy so much as that he was there, his cock being very much there, seeming to fill her. What was she supposed to do?

"There you go," he said, smiling easily. "That wasn't too bad, was it?"

"Yes, it was," she immediately contradicted.

He laughed, shaking his head. His hands resumed their gentle rubbing of her breasts and she twisted about under his touch. Unfortunately, she found that twisting about meant she was also twisting about on his cock, and that was causing the most disconcerting feelings inside her. But if she didn't move his hands were teasing her breasts, making them feel strange and heavy. Her nipples were already peaked and seemed excessively sensitive to his touch.

"I'm going to move nice and slow now," she was warned. "The idea is for you to move with me. No-one is going to make you but I'll enjoy myself either way. In the long run I think you'll find it's wiser for you to move with me. Ah, you do know what I mean, don't you?"

Of course she knew. Sort of. She'd been a virgin, not an idiot. Still, there was a long stretch from knowing intellectually, or maybe accidentally seeing a bit of porn on the internet, and doing it yourself. She contented herself with giving him a nasty look and waited.

She gasped when she felt him starting to move and immediately reproved herself. She would not let him see he was getting to her. But still, she could feel his cock dragging against her as he retreated and it was doing strange things to her. Then he was coming back, lightly squeezing her breasts at the same time, and the strangeness of the feelings doubled. She bit her lip lightly, waiting to see what was next.

Moving with exquisite slowness his cock was moving in and out of her, deliberately stirring up her feelings. She tried to stay still, really she did, but she found herself pressing up to meet him when he pushed in. Slowly, slowly, was the order of the day, and it was starting to seriously annoy her. She could sense there was a lot more to what was going on than was currently happening. He was deliberately teasing her.

When Jordan pulled slowly back and then thrust in with a good deal of vigour Shelley screamed. The change was shocking, both in its suddenness and the way it stirred her up. A veritable flood of sensations seemed to flow from her groin, shocking and exciting her. And then he was coming in again, hard and fast, and Shelley gave another small scream. This time she'd managed to push back against him, meaning that the shock had diminished. Not the sensations that the thrust brought forth -- they were alive and well and calling to her.

To her horror she found that Jordan had decided to make this frantic rush the new norm, thrusting into her hard and fast. She gave a little scream with every thrust, hating herself for it but unable to stop. Her hips were working overtime as she pushed herself up to meet him, wishing she could stop doing it but helpless under her body's urgent needs.

His hands were all over her breasts and his hips were driving him in with everything he had and she responded, moving with him. She was aroused and excited and her excitement was increasing with every stroke and she had no control. This was more like what she had expected, and she was loving it. No -- she wasn't, she told herself -- it's just her body running with it, so none of this was her fault.

Jordan kept going, driving her wild. She had no say in the matter, just responding to his actions. Her arousal was complete and her excitement running wild. She wasn't thinking but feeling, lost to the passion he'd invoked. Being a novice she didn't even notice when her body started moving towards a climax.

She felt the change to Jordan's action as he prepared for his own climax but the change meant nothing to her. How could it? Ignorance in some things is universal until experienced. She found that the change of action did signify one thing. A total loss of self as she climaxed, the surprise and the shock of it ripping a scream from her as she convulsed under the force of it, neither knowing nor caring that Jordan was climaxing at the same time with great enthusiasm.

Shelley lay there, not at all certain as to what had happened. As she gathered her wits about her so she gathered the knowledge of what had taken place. She sat up abruptly, glaring at Jordan, who had already risen to his feet and dressed. He smiled down at her.

"That was rape," she flatly stated. "I'll be pressing charges, you can be sure of that."

"Mmm? Well, when you talk to the nice policeman be sure to mention that you accepted the money from me before you took off your bikini. I think you'll find that they would consider that a fascinating bit of information."

She looked at him, confused. Just what did he mean by that? Oh.

"You're going to say you paid me for sex?" she asked, scandalised. How could he suggest such a thing?

"Well, not as such, but I would certainly mention to them that I gave you the money and that you took off your bikini unaided and that you danced naked before I so much as touched you. I might regretfully mention an argument over the cost of doing something. They'll probably draw their own conclusions."

Shelley sat and watched as he picked up his equipment and departed, giving her a wave as he went. He was right. If she complained not only would everyone know what had happened but they'd think she'd had sex for money. The whole thing was so not fair. Still, looking on the bright side, she now had fifty dollars and she also now knew a lot more about sex. It had been quite an interesting experience, one she wouldn't mind repeating. Just not with Jordan, she told herself.

Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers