Gargarean Group Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I get cleaned up first?" David called behind her.

"No; it's a 'come as you are' party."

All but one of her employees laughed.

As the company entered her office, Connie said, "Ladies, please take a seat at the conference table. David, I want you to get onto the table and lie down on your back."

"What! Why?"

"Don't be impertinent," Connie growled. She slapped his erect cock hard with her open hand.

"OW!" David's face flushed as his female coworkers giggled to see his penis swing left and right.

"Do as I say," Connie ordered. "Climb onto the table and lie down on your back, Gargarean."

He gulped. "Yes, Ms. Connie."

As the employees gathered around, their stark-naked office boy mounted the table, turned, and stretched out in front of them. His hard cock jutted almost straight up over his belly. Katie and Shawna, sitting across from each other, reached out and stroked David's flanks, his thighs, and his balls. Barbara petted his swollen penis. Nancy, opposite Barbara, gawped at the red-faced, bare-naked guy for a moment while his coworkers felt him up. Then she gathered her courage, smiled, and tickled his nipples. When no one protested, her hand rubbed his chest and down his belly.

Standing over his head, Connie ordered, "Jerk your cock for us, David,"

He grimaced and whined, "Ms. Connie!"

"Do you want me to slap your penis again?"

"No," he sighed.

"You obviously need sexual release after spending time between Barbara's legs. Now's your chance. I'm giving you permission to masturbate. You're a Gargarean. DO IT!" She barked the last command.

David swallowed, then reached down and began to rub his penis. He closed his eyes as the women seated around him tittered; felt Shawna and Katie separate his legs, and then they stroked his inner, upper thighs and fingered his balls.

"Open your eyes and look at us," Connie ordered.

David raised his eyelids and flinched to see Connie's face directly over his. She gave him a wide, leering smile, said, "That's a good office boy," and then kissed his forehead. He watched her eyes gaze down his body and briefly enjoy the sight of his hand pleasuring himself. She glanced back into his eyes and ordered, "Keep going until you cum."

"Like you made me cum," said Barbara as he felt her hand slide down under his dick and caress the bottom of his belly, her fingertips brushing the base of his penis. "Now it's your turn."

Lying bare naked on his back on the table with his legs pulled apart, David felt frustrated and hugely embarrassed to be sexually stimulating his swollen cock in front of the six grinning women. His coworkers were laughing and 'encouraging' him with obscene remarks. Only dumbfounded Nancy remained silent as her goggling eyes watched him humiliate himself.

Then came the order: "Caress your balls while you jerk your cock."

He sighed and said, "Yes, Ms. Shawna." He began to pleasure himself with both hands. Despite his humiliation and embarrassment, physical stimulation started to raise David's sexual arousal.

"Ooh, I like that!" cooed Katie.

Embarrassment and pleasure made him groan.

"So does he!" quipped Heather. She caught his eye and gave him a companionable smile, then gazed lower and watched his curled fingers stroking the thick shaft of his swollen penis.

David panted and whimpered. His hips humped slightly as he felt his orgasm building.

"He's getting ready to cum!" snickered Barbara.

"Stroke your cock with both hands. I'll handle your balls!"

"Yes, Ms. Katie," he sighed as he began jacking his shaft with both hands while his brunette coworker fingered his testicles.

Nancy smiled but still stared in astonishment as the naked guy atop the table used both fists to pump his long penis. She gasped when he suddenly grunted and spurted a creamy stream of cum that splattered onto his chin and chest.

-- The Gargarean Group --

David soon discovered that his daily routine was to be stripped naked by one of his coworkers, then poked and prodded, perused and probed, pleasured and played with all day. They forced him to wear women's panties, even in front of clients and temporary staff; used and abused his cock, and made him jump and gasp as they learned all of his sexual secrets.

At least once each day he had to get down on his hands and knees, sweating in the oppressive air under somebody's desk, to perform cunnilingus on either Connie, Barbara, Shawna, Katie, or Heather. As much as he loathed doing that, public masturbation in front of the five relative strangers was his worst nightmare. David considered masturbation to be the most private and intimate act for a man to do, and to be ordered to pleasure his penis 'on demand' was degrading and demeaning. Stroking his dick and ejaculating for the pleasure of the dominant women humiliated him and made him feel emasculated.

Being a Gargarean office boy was easily the worst job he'd had so far.