Gary's Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Gary fucked his niece, but now she wants sweet pussy to eat.
2k words
4.16
76.5k
26
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Brandie. My Uncle Gary put me in a story. We all have different names, of course, so you don't really know who I am or who he is.

Anyway, he came to my place because my male room-mate was putting the moves on me and it was making me very nervous. My Uncle Gary is my favorite relative. So, of course, I called him first. My parents are divorced and haven't been much use to themselves or their children for years.

Uncle Gary is a little imposing when he wants to be, but usually he is an old pussy cat. He is a little old, but he can be so cool, too. Cooler than some of my friends. He's really an old softie.

So, he put my room-mate in his place. Then we went to dinner. He was so cool. We even had wine (even though I was only twenty). He took care of me.

So anyway, after we got back to my apartment we had to decide where to sleep, cause Uncle Gary couldn't sleep on the couch with his old back, and he couldn't sleep in my room-mate's room cause the asshole had paid for it. So, since it was after midnight, I just thought Uncle Gary could sleep in my queen-size with me, after all we were family, and loving family at that.

I was still a virgin, still a lot naive. I didn't know a thing about sex. They didn't teach it in Catholic school, and I was Latina. Oh, boy, was I naive.

So, I just put on my usual teddy for bed, and Uncle Gary had only his boxers, which was cool, I'd seen him in less at a swimming pool.

Oh my god. All of a sudden I started getting so sick. I ran to the bathroom and got sick in the toilet. Uncle Gary was so nice. He came and held me, and washed my face when I was done, and took me to bed, and tucked me in. He climbed in beside me.

Well, I think I cuddled with Uncle Gary that night, I can't quite remember, but when I woke up I was confused to have someone else in bed with me. I stretched, then looked and saw it was only my old Uncle Gary. Then I looked down and saw something sticking up under the sheet. What could it be. So I pulled the sheet down, and it was my Uncle Gary's ding-dong.

He was awake by now.

"It's a present for you, sweet Brandie, trust Uncle Gary."

That morning we did things, and I learned new words, and a whole new world opened for me. Uncle Gary taught me to suck his cock, and he taught me how to fuck, with his cock in my pussy, and he even (blush) taught me to get fucked in the little brown hole in back.

I'm an honest person. I loved every minute of it. I was so glad that Uncle Gary taught me so much in one morning. And I was especially glad to learn how to come. I had sometimes touched my pussy and got a tingling feeling, but I had never come like this before. I love my Uncle Gary. He is the coolest. But I didn't tell him, something seemed missing.

Anyway, I decided that day that I needed to move out and find a new room-mate. I couldn't afford a place by myself. But this time I was going to find a female room-mate. So I checked the university apartment listings for a few days and finally found one girl who wanted only another girl to share with.

So I called her, and she was so bouncy and perky on the phone she cheered me right up. And when she noticed from my name that I was Latina, she got even perkier. So I went right over to talk to her and see about moving in.

She opened the door and I saw this pixie, with red-hair and freckles, and the most sparkling teeth in her grin. She grabbed my arm and pulled me in and sat me down right beside her on the couch. She was infectious; she made you happy just to look at her. She was Sherry.

She was all giggly as we discussed our situations, and finally, we decided to live together for at least the rest of the semester, just to get to know each other (although I thought I already knew enough to live with her forever!)

I moved my stuff in the same day, telling dick-wad he could lump it. The only little problem was that it was a one bed-room apartment with twin beds. I supposed I could get used to a smaller bed.

We settled in well together, going to classes together sometimes, going out to eat together sometimes, cooking in sometimes; we were very, very compatible. But a little something tickled my brain sometimes when I saw Sherry looking at me with an odd look.

Although, to be honest, I was also looking at Sherry with secret glances. I was still very naive.

Finally, after a few weeks, we were sitting on the couch, and Sherry started asking me questions, a little personal. She wanted to know if I had a boyfriend. Never, I told her. "Then you must not know anything about sex. You're a Catholic right?" I had to agree that I was Catholic, but I was blushing when I said, "someone taught me about sex."

I had grown to trust Sherry. She was fun, and loving and never put me down. So I decided to tell her about my Uncle Gary. But first I said, "you're not going to judge me are you?"

She laughed and said, "Sweetie, after all the shit I've done in my short life I couldn't judge anyone." And she grinned that pixie grin.

So in short sentences I explained that I had been a virgin until a few weeks ago, that my Uncle Gary had been kind enough and gentle enough to teach me about sex, and I told her what we had done.

"Holy shit, you fucked your own Uncle, rad little Latina princess."

And she laughed and laughed. I started blushing, for what reason I wasn't sure. But Sherry just kept laughing and finally gave me a hug because of the distress she saw on my face.

"I am beginning to really like you, Brandie." she said.

Somehow that made me feel very good, in my heart, but also in my little pussy. I didn't understand what was happening. But I was tingling on my clit, like Uncle Gary licking it.

"You seem to be open to lessons in sex, Brandie, would you allow me to teach you a few things?" I was surprised, but the feelings I had compelled me to answer, "yes."

"Well, the first thing I'm going to teach you is how to make love without a dick in the process, okay, Brandie?"

I nodded shyly. I was still very naive. Uncle Gary had been thorough but we hadn't talked about what we were doing much. I was ready for more in-depth training.

So, Sherry took my hand, drew me into our bedroom and showed me how the beds would move together to form a larger bed. This was interesting. Had she done this before? I bet she had.

Then she slowly took all of her clothes off. She was wearing a blouse and skirt. They came off. Then her bra and her panties, revealing cone shaped, Irish titties with little pink nipples, and a tiny, little pussy with no hair at all. I had never seen a pussy so bare (but hadn't really seen any except in the shower after gym class.) It looked somehow very "tasty".

"Now get naked," she said with authority. I did as ordered. I took off my dress over my head, ruffling up my blacks locks, and then took off my bra, releasing my huge Latina breasts, with their dark aureoles, and my panties, displaying what I now thought she might think was ugly, my hairy, v- shaped pussy.

"I'm sorry," I said, "but I've never seen a pussy without hair."

"All the better to learn even more, but your cunt is beautiful, too, Brandie. It's natural, and natural is always sexy as hell."

We just took some time to look and enjoy each other's body, then Sherry took my hand and led me to the now double bed. She gathered me in her arms and then began hugging me. Our breasts were smashed together, and we could feel each others hard little nipples jabbing each other. Then she slowly began to kiss me, and I responded, with surprise. I hadn't ever thought of kissing a girl, I was so fucking naive. We were not just kissiing, but making out, and it felt so fucking wonderful. Like the fulfillment of a dream.

We made out for what seemed like hours, and never got tired of it. Finally, I felt a little hand on my pussy. It was tickling the little nub at the top, and then tickling the lips of my pussy, and finally sticking a finger in my pussy. I loved it. And I started humping my pussy against the little hand.

"Do me," Sherry said. I finally figured out she wanted me to diddle her pussy too. I didn't really understand why I hadn't done so already. I wanted so much to touch that hairless pussy. So I started awkwardly trying to do to her what she had done to me.

"Easy," she said, "it's delicate, treat it like a flower." And I did, touching her clit with a thumb, while placing my middle finger in her pussy, and pushing it in.

"You're a quick learner," she said, as she humped against my finger and thumb. "You're so fresh I may come in only a minute or two."

And she did, moaning and kissing me hard and humping against my hand, getting some sort of fluids flowing out onto my hand.

"Fuck me, that's good," she said. Then she took my hand from her pussy and brought it up to our faces and said "lick it with me." I was almost in a sex trance. We both licked my hand clean of her pussy juices. Then I began shuddering, and I think I also came on her hand. I was so fucking naive.

She gave her hand to me and said "clean it up, little bit." And I did. I loved the taste of pussy come, both hers and mine. Hers was delicate like clover honey, mine was spicey.

I thought this was a good introduction to what the Nun's had called a sin, but it didn't feel sinful. It felt joyous.

"Now we're going to do something called the scissor," she said. Was she going to cut me? I might not have minded, I was so horny now (Uncle Gary said he was always horny.) But what happened next was very happy making. She put one leg under my opposite leg, then her other leg over my other opposite leg crossing them over each other.

This was so interesting, but then she pressed her little hairless pussy up against my hairy cunt and started rubbing against it. And I did the same, of course, it felt to good. And we could look at each other's face and see the joy, and she watched my tits shaking and I watched her tits jiggling. We kept scissoring until both of us were leaking come out of our cunts and all over our legs. It was very good.

Then was the last lesson of the day. "Dear, sweet, Brandie, now we do what true lesbians do." I didn't know I was a true lesbian, but perhaps I was. "We suck each other dry of our come juices, and if we come and squirt again, all the better."

So I lay down, and pixie Sherry got on top, and she started sucking my cunt so hard I thought I would lose my cervix. So I started sucking her pussy, and she, the little vixen, came again, all over my face. What fun!

Then, after sucking for for what seemed liked hours, we relaxed, cuddled together, and licked each other's face clean.

Then we made out, and made ourself one.