Gary's Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
I fuck my niece and enjoy her roommate, too.
1.9k words
4.28
66.4k
27
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had introduced my niece, Brandie, to the lovely aspects of sex she had left her horrible male room-mate and found a new one, only female this time. From her frequent phone calls she sounded very happy with the switch.

From her description, I could tell that Brandie and Sherry were total contrasts physically. Brandie was a little Latina, with full breasts, a luscious ass, and long, glossy, raven hair. Sherry, was a little, perky, red-head with freckles. Brandie didn't really go into details about her other attributes, other than she was a perfect room-mate, and she was learning so much from her. I wanted to know what Brandie was being taught.

Finally, the chance came. Brandie called and was distraught. She had been working while she went to school. With what she got from a small scholarship and other grants, she had been making it. However, she had just lost her job, and her employer was holding her last check because of some bogus damage that had occurred in the restaurant one evening when she was on duty. Sounded fucked up to me.

I was on the road in less than an hour. It took two hours to get to her town, and I knew she was in class at that time of day, so I went to the restaurant myself. I asked for the manager. This bald little twerp comes harrumphing over asking what was the problem?

"You little turd, I'll tell what the problem is. You owe my niece her final check. Her name is Brandie, and if I don't walk out of here with that check I'm walking out with a pair of small balls. Get my drift dip-shit?"

I had pissed on better men than this shit-ass and he knew it from the look in my eye. He got all apologetic and shit, but he did indeed give me the check, and I let his balls stay behind. I left to go to Brandie's apartment to wait and give her her check.

When I arrived at Brandie's apartment the door opened at my knock. A perky little red-head grinned and said, "What's up Pops?"

So this was Sherry. Brandie hadn't told me how adorable she was. Along with the short, curly red hair she had freckles everywhere the eye could see, and everywhere else, too, I was willing to bet. Her breasts were like little cones standing proud on her chest. I saw I could circle her waist with my hands. And best of all, in her shorts, she displayed beautiful legs, with all the right curves, and tiny Irish feet.

"Well, sweetcakes, Pops is Brandie's Uncle Gary, and I need to drop off her last check from work. I just picked it up for her."

"Ah, the famous Uncle Gary," and she grinned impishly. "Come on in until Brandie gets home."

I made myself at home on the couch. I didn't yet have anything in mind, but a great, little plan was forming as I took in this little piece of beauty.

"Wouldn't have a beer, would you sweetcakes?"

"The name is Sherry, Pops, and yes we do have some beer. I'll have one too."

When she returned she handed me a beer. She had another in the other hand. When I took the beer with my left hand I took her now empty hand and drew her down beside me.

"I need some info, Sherry. You need to tell me the truth. How is Brandie really doing?" I said with my sincerest concerned uncle voice.

"You old fart, I know all about you. Brandie told me how you initiated her into sex. And she's doing fine here with me."

"That's so good to hear, Sherry," as I placed a hand on her bare leg.

"Listen, Uncle Gary, I'm a lesbian, so don't try any tricks on me."

At the same time I was rubbing her leg and had sat down the beer to touch her little chin, and give it a peck. "That's for taking care of Brandie," all the while caressing her leg and going higher up her thigh at the same time.

"I can see why Brandie seems to love you so much," I said and then really gave her a kiss on the lips that showed I meant it. Her legs had been slowly spreading apart. Gold-mine. I reached her frilly little panties and had a finger on her pussy lips in an instant.

She was stiffening up, but her mouth was giving little moans. I took the initiative, leaned over and began running my tongue up her leg. I quickly reached her shorts and panties, and, with my hand opened up a gap for my mouth and tongue to get to her little shaved pussy.

"Omigod, what are you doing you old pervert?" she said. She tried to push my head away, but I had latched on with all the sucking power I had, and she finally just started pushing my face into her cunt. Victory!

I made her come, then quickly stripped her bare. I also took off my clothes. She wouldn't even look at or touch my cock, but she continued to enjoy me eating her pussy, and licking and sucking the rest of her body. Her tits were especially delectable. Perfect cones, with pink nipples. I must have covered her whole body with my saliva.

All the while I was jacking off my cock. I had been with lesbians before. Most hated real male cock but most also liked the strap-on kind or dildoes. I believe she was that type. Anyway, I made sure she came several times just with my fingers and tongue.

Myself, I had to be satisfied with coming into some tissue. But it was still good sex!

Just then, there was the sound of a key in the latch. Brandie entered, took one look and started to laugh and cry at the same time. I rushed over, as did Sherry, and we both, nakedly, comforted her.

We took her over to the couch, me with nothing to hide, Sherry a little ashamed, because of her assumed paired relationship with Brandie. I could see in her eyes the desperation that she might have blown a perfect bonding.

No fears, my little Brandie had grown so much in maturity in the last few months. I grinned at her, she grinned back, and I found the check and gave it too her. That got me a hug.

Then, she fully realized what had happened here. She looked at Sherry and said, "I thought you and I were lesbians now?"

"I am sweetcheeks, he just seduced me, the old pervert. But I think you may be bi-sexual. From the way you talked about Uncle Gary with such enthusiasm, I thought you might be."

This was my next big chance. I was indeed an old pervert from way back, and I knew how to take advantage of any given opportunity.

Brandie was saying how she had already found a new job, but the check I had got would help get them to their next checks from work and school. Sherry was grinning because her little lover still seemed to love her, and I was grinning cause the plan was coming together.

"Say, cupcakes, want to give Uncle Gary a show?"

They looked at me quizzically, so I just stood up, with my cock now rampant, and said, "You two are great little lovers apart, I would love to see you in action together. Don't I deserve a little thanks for the check, Brandie?"

She knew her old Uncle Gary so well now.

She looked at Sherry and said, "Let's give him a show, lover."

And perky Sherry smiled, still naked from our fuck session. Sherry said, "This time let's plan it a little. Let's go put our twins together and the old fart can watch."

Oh, I intended to do more than watch.

When we were in the bedroom, Brandie finally joined us in our nakedness. Oh, my little Latina beauty, I loved her full, soft tits with the large nipples and her still unshaven pussy with the little black curls. And, god, the ass she had. Like two melons. Still, I love all kinds of women, and perky, freckled little Irish girl Sherry was keeping me hard, too.

"If you girls don't mind, I would love to see that hairless pussy of Sherry's eaten by Brandie. You lay down, Sherry, and let Brandie pleasure you. I'll just jerk off here."

So they did. And soon Sherry was having her fifth or sixth or seventh come of the day. Brandie had learned a lot about pussy chewing. I saw her suck on the clit till it stood up tall, then she slathered the labia with her spit, stuck her finger in Sherry's cunt and rubbed the pussy juice on her lips and on Sherry's nipples.

This was where I was going to make my move. Brandie was on her knees eating pussy. Her fine ass was in the air, leaking juice out of her own pussy. I moved forward, leaned forward, and rammed my cock into Brandie's cunt. She squealed and came almost immediately. She did indeed love sex. Then I began to fuck her as she laid her head on Sherry's tummy.

Sherry kept pinching her own titties and started watching a man fuck a woman, something she had never seen. I don't think she enjoyed my fucking Brandie as much as she enjoyed Brandie enjoying being fucked. It was enough to make both come again. Women are so lucky. They can come all night and still want more.

I shot my wad and we all relaxed on the bed for a while. Then I said, "I have an idea."

They both became suspicious, of course. They both knew I was an old pervert, now.

"Go get your strap-on, Sherry, I know you have one." She did.

"Now, would you like to blow me Sherry?"

"Ooh, no," she said.

"Would you blow Uncle Gary, Brandie?"

"Yes dear Uncle Gary."

So I stood beside the beds, presented my cock to Brandie and she started giving me a wonderful cock-sucking. While she did that I motioned to Sherry to put on the strap-on. She did, and then she got the idea. She got behind Brandie as she worked her way around my cock, sucking off the come. Then Sherry started fucking Brandie, and the circuit was almost complete.

As Brandie sucked and nibbled my cock, Sherry fucked her with the dildo, and I surreptitiously reached around and started fingering Sherry's little brown hole. She was fucking solidly, but she glanced over and grinned at me.

I had shot my wad twice this day. The girls had come too many times to count. There was come and pussy juice all over all of us and all over all the furniture we had been near. This was truly turning into an epic fuck-fest.

Finally, I had to come my final time for this day. I filled Brandie's mouth until it spilled over onto her chin and tits. Brandie came from the cock-sucking and from the fucking Sherry gave her. Sherry came from using the strap-on in Brandie's pussy, and a little from my finger in her ass-hole.

This old man was worn out. It was not too late, but I needed to rest. So fell asleep right there in all the sticky sheets. I thought the evening was over

But those girls were young. I awoke about 3 hours later hearing squishy sounds. I slowly opened my eyes, looked over beside me and saw Brandie ramming a dildo into Sherry's hairless pussy, while Sherry was pumping a dildo into Brandie's hairy pussy. And they were both giggling and moaning at the same time.

My Brandie had grown up.