Gary's House Pt. 02

Story Info
Second time at Gary's house.
2.7k words
4.67
5.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a couple of weeks since I spent the morning at Gary's house but the memories have fondly stayed on my mind. We haven't really talked about it until now when Gary came up to me and said "so listen Jim. Did you want to make your visits to my house a monthly thing? I had so much fun I would love to do it again."

"Sure," I said. "I really did have the most amazing time and would love to go for it again!"

"Great. How about a week from Friday then."

"Sounds wonderful," and we were all set to go. Memories of our first get together played on my mind like a movie. I just smiled a lot thinking about how much fun it was and it carried me through the next week which went surprisingly fast. I took the day off ahead of time so calling out was not an issue. Got dressed as if going to work, kissed the wife goodbye and was on my way. The weatherman predicted a gorgeous day so I was looking forward to spending another day naked and outside. As I was replaying the first visit in my mind I couldn't help wondering if Kathy was going to be there again. I sure hoped so. Being the exhibitionist I am I really got off having a woman watch me having sex with another man.

The very thought was making me very hard. I wasn't wearing underwear and had to resist the temptation to drop my hand into my lap and start rubbing. I wanted to save all I could for my time with Gary. God I was horny.

Since I was so absorbed in my dirty thoughts I got to his house pretty quickly. This time he opened the door wearing nothing but a huge smile which was fine with me. He stepped out and gave me a hug and a kiss and said "I am so glad you are here. Come on in." What a funny guy. Not a care in the world about answering the door naked.

He led me to the bathroom next to the kitchen and told me to help myself getting cleaned up. Inside I found a Fleets, towel and soap so I grabbed the bottle and proceeded to give myself an enema tho I wished Gary was giving it to me. I hopped into the shower and took me a very relaxing soothing shower. I was feeling great and very excited that I was about to have some real fun sex.

When I was done I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry myself off and was about to wrap it around my waste when I thought "fuck it, why would I do that," and just walked out the kitchen to the patio. When I went through the door and turned I got quite a surprise. There was Gary standing with 7 other naked men. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened.

"So hey guys, this is Jim. Let's make sure we show him a real good time," and he started to introduce everybody. I let them know I was really bad at remembering names but they assured me it didn't matter. There were guys of all ages and body builds. I did remember a couple of names like Joe & Gene as they were introduced as a gay couple. I also remembered Bobby because he looked very young. A little too young but I was assured he was old enough. Francis I remembered only because his cock was about 8 inches and not fully erect and gorgeous. Gary took a step towards me and put his arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss as all the other guys stepped toward us and started rubbing me all over with their hands. Talk about sensory overload.

I let out a load moan as the feeling of all these hands was incredible. Now my nipples were both being licked and sucked on while I felt a hand slowly run down to my ass. I felt a lubed up finger playing with my hole. At the same time I heard from the distance "hey guys, don't start without us," and as I looked over I saw Kathy rounding the corner with a guy in tow. "Hi Kathy," everyone responded. I guess she is pretty popular with this group.

"Hi Jim, it is so good to see you again," she said with a giggle. "This is my husband Ronny. Parties like this are better when he is here that way I can play, too. I don't play without him."

"Hi, nice to meat you," I was barely able to breath out.

"The pleasure is all mine," he said as he grabbed my throbbing cock. "Kathy's told me a lot about you. We've been looking forward to this ever since Gary told us about this party."

As I was listening to this the finger that was rubbing my hole made penetration. I heard a voice whisper in my ear "we heard one of your bucket list fantasies was to get spit roasted. Are you ready for it," as he inserted another finger. I turned to look and it was Francis saying it. Holy crap. My first spit roast and it was gonna be a big cock. It kinda made me a bit nervous at first.

He gently started to bed me over and I didn't have to say a word. Next thing I knew I was bent over a table and a cock was presented to my mouth which I eyed hungrily. Looking at the head I reached my tongue out to catch that sweet dripping of precum. Taking the cock between my thumb and forefinger I circled the head and pulled it into my hungry mouth. At the same time I felt the fingers leave and be replaced by the head of a cock at my hole. These guys had me so relaxed that Francis' big cock slid in a lot easier than I thought it would. He went slowly so I could take time to get used to it but that didn't take long at all and he started to slowly pump into me. The feeling of the cock in my mouth was so intoxicating that I hardly noticed Francis bottoming out and now he was starting to get a real good rhythm going.

I could hear all the others cheering us on as I was getting it from both ends and loving it. That big cock in my ass was massaging my prostate and sending waves of pleasure through my body. I have never had an anal orgasm before but It felt like it was very possible. I was deep throating the cock in my mouth even harder without realizing it and massaging his tight balls.

"Wow babe, you were so right. Jim here is a champ," I heard Ronny say. Then I heard the voice from the guy with the cock in my mouth grunt "O man, he's a real good cocksucker. He's gonna make me cum soon."

"Remember, his other bucket list fantasy is to be a cum dump so cum on his face. Don't worry, he'll finish you off in his mouth," I heard Gary say and he was right. I would definitely finish taking his load in my mouth. The cock in my mouth pulled back and I looked up to see that it was Bobby the younger guy. He was stroking himself while my tongue was out so I could lick the tip of it. With his head tilted back he let out a groan "Aaah fuck here it cums," And cum it did. He came like only a young man can and 2 big blasts covered my face much to the delight of the crowd.

"Fuck, yeah Bobby."

"Cover his face, dude."

"Yeah man."

I heard Francis say "Oh fuck Bobby that was a hot load. Now it's my turn," as he was ramming it home with reckless abandon.

"Go Francis, fuck him good, cum in his ass," and Francis pounded me with all his might as he he let out a yell and filled my ass full of hot cum. He kept on pounding me as wave after wave of shivers rocked my body. The crowd cheering him on until he was totally spent. Bobby's cock never left my mouth as I was intent to fully drain him. Francis stopped his pumping and withdrew his cock from my ass. I was a little disappointed but at the same time my hole needed a break. I felt myself being lifted back up to a standing position and Francis from behind kissing my neck towards my cum filled face.

Then I felt hands on my shoulders helping me down to my knees. I looked around to see all the people surrounding me in various positions of contact. Some kissing, some fondling each other and some giving head. Was taking it all in when I felt hands gently pushing me down on my shoulders to my knees.

"Okay everybody. He wants to be a cum dump. Don't you Jim?" I nodded my head yes. "Let's make his wish cum true and cover him up. You shoot on his face and body but he will finish you in his mouth. He loves cum, Don't you Jim?" Again I nodded my head yes and reached out to grab 2 cocks.

I brought the closest up to my lips and into my mouth and started to slowly suck on it. They formed a circle around me and Kathy dropped to her knees next to me and grabbed 2 of her own. I watched her and she had talent. Massaging the other cock I kept a steady rhythm with my mouth. As I looked up I saw Ronny making out with one of the guys and I thought "man, they look like a fun couple."

I turned to Kathy and said "you can have all the fun you want but remember the cum is mine," and replaced the cock that was in my mouth only to hear the guy saying "oh shit, I'm gonna cum." He slipped out of my mouth just in time to blast a shot on my cheek. The next blast hit me in the forehead and started to drip down my nose. The wet warmth of his cum felt so exciting as Kathy cooed "that is so hot." I took him back in my moth to finish his load and he did not disappoint. After I sucked him dry I went to the next cock I had been stroking and licked the head all over before I slid him into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, you are a real good cocksucker, Gary was right. I'm gonna blow my load," as he removed his cock and started jerking it on my face. At the same time Ronny who was stroking himself stepped up and began to cover my face. 2 cocks cumming at the same time and I had to choose which one to finish first. I grabbed them both and took turns sucking all the cum out of them. With 3 loads of cum hanging on my face and dripping down my body the feeling was exquisite. 2 more stepped in stroking their cocks and and the first one put his hand on top of my head ands said "Here ya go Bud, got a good load for you," and shot his load across my lips which I opened to let it slide into my mouth. I licked his head and wrapped my lips and started to drain him when the other guy stepped over and shot his load on my forehead then brought his cock down to my mouth which I hungrily consumed. The next guy took his cock and started rubbing it all over my face collecting some cum that was sitting there then fed me his covered cock.

Everyone was so very excited watching all this play.

"Wow, look at that cum slut."

"Look at that cum dripping of his chin."

"He looks like he can't get enough."

"He looks so hungry, feed him!"

The guys were all so turned on bi now it didn't take them long to all step up and cover me with their creamy delicious loads. So many cocks around me it was hard to decide what to do so I just reached out both hands grabbing 1 in each and filling my mouth as well. I have no idea how long things have gone on by now but I heard some of the guys thanking Gary for the good time, telling me it was nice to meet me and they had to go. It was Ronny's cock I had in my mouth as I was stroking Joe and Gene's cocks. Ronny was going soft so I let him slide out of my mouth allowing Gary to lean down and give me a tongue filled kiss enjoying the fruits of my labor.

I felt hands under the crook of my arm lifting me to my feet. Joe & Gene walked me over to a lounge and sat me down.

"Gary said you've never had 2 people giving you head at the same time before. Gene & I would love to fill this fantasy for you."

"Oh lord," I said. "I am so worked up it probably will happen quick. I feel like I am gonna bust my nut any second."

"We're kind of surprised you didn't cum when Francis was fucking you."

"I am too to be honest. I was VERY close."

"We'll do our best to make you last," and with that they each got one one side of me and starting licking me from base to head. Their talented tongues were giving my cock a bath and the feeling was amazing. Gene then wrapped his lips around the head and slowly applied suction while flicking his tongue. This lasted about a minute then he removed it and pointed it towards Joe who hungrily took me into his mouth. I was already worked up and felt like I was about to burst but their expert tonguing kept me on an edge for quite a while. Ronny and Kathy were rubbing my chest taking time to play with my nipples. Joe and Gene alternated sucking me in 1 minute intervals keeping me from exploding.

All of a sudden I was about to hit the point of no return. "Oh man, I can't hold out anymore. I'm gonna cum!" Joe held my cock while both he and Gene flicked their tongues on the head. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back and with an exhale of breath and a loud moan I started shooting my load. I watched as they both lapped at the cum that was pouring out. Their tongues met as they licked up what was oozing out. They were kissing each other snowballing and went back down and sucked me dry. I had finished cumming but they weren't finished sucking. Easily one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

When they finished they both looked up to me and gave me a huge smile. It took me a minute or 2 to recover and Gary was helping me get back up on my feet even though my legs felt like rubber. So now there we were, Joe & Gene, Kathy and Ronny and Gary and I all standing against the railing and drinking water and carrying on conversations. I was still covered with cum and had no desire to clean up. It all felt so natural. Each couple had their arms around each other rubbing butt cheeks and talking like it was all no big deal.

"Wow, guys that was so hot to watch and be a part of," Kathy said. "I loved every second of it. Was it everything you hoped for Jim?"

"That and so much more. I can't believe how amazing it was. My only regret is not getting to play with you," I said.

With that Ronny and Kathy laughed. "Well hopefully we'll get to do this again and the 3 of us can mix it up," Ronny said.

"I'd love that," and Ronny and Kathy kissed. So did Joe & Gene so naturally Gary and I kissed as well. It was then that I realized that Gary and I were not just fuck buddies but we were now lovers. I was more than fine with that.

I am already looking forward to next time.