Gavin and Sally Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No I think I want to keep Sarah, I can see why you love her so. Go on then off you two go."

Ralph released Sarah who reluctantly let him go and blew him a kiss as she left with Janice.

"Ralph Potts, I swear your in love with that girl, you silly old fool."

"I dare say I am Madge, but you're the only one for me, no one else."

Sitting down next to her, he gently turned Madge towards him and kissed her, her lips parting, his hand falling across her breast and down to her arm. She turned into him and they held each other tightly as the kiss matured. His hands sought her back and he greedily pulled her closer, her breasts against his chest. She moved up and as he sat back swung her leg over his lap. They joined, as her slippery pussy opened up to his rigid cock and he held her close. They broke their kiss and rested their heads on each others shoulders.

"You know the doors open don't you?"

"Are you bothered?"

"No are you?"

"Not in the slightest, hmm that's nice, we haven't made love this way for ages."

"No and I've forgotten how nice it is, not hurting am I?"

"No Ralph, you're not hurting at all, am I? is the weight okay?"

"You weigh less than a butterfly, but you're infinitely more beautiful."

"Charmer, this is so nice, I hope the kids don't catch us."

"I think you may be a little too late for that,"

"Oh my, I never dreamed I'd have an audience."

"Well I think you're impressing the hell out of them,"

"Really, wrinkly sex is that interesting?"

"I think so, but then I'm biased."

They rocked gently together, kissing, murmuring, holding, feeling, stroking each other and stoking their pleasure. Madge sat back slightly and rocked on Ralph's cock, slipping her arms off his shoulders, she leaned back and rested her hands on his legs. Her freed breasts swung and rolled over her chest and belly. Ralph added a little up and down motion of his own. Madge's movements increased in tempo and she murmured encouragement to Ralph, her eyes now unfocused. Ralph lifted one hand to her breasts, capturing one and rolling his palm over it. Madge sighed and pushed harder against him.

"Ohh, I think I'm coming, Oh Ralph that is so lovely, keep doing thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, ohhhhhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, thank you darling, your turn."

"Just behind you hun, here it comesssssssssssssssssssss."

Ralph thrust hard against her and held himself tight against her pussy. Tired but happy Madge turned to the door, seeing all six of them staring at her with love and admiration. She grinned and made a little waving gesture with her fingers.

"Way to go Mum and Dad, that was beautiful," Janice said with a tear in her eye.

"Beautiful," echoed Sarah, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"My God Mother you are so gorgeous, so proud of you." Said Roger with a cracking voice.

"Madge, Ralph you are perfect together, so loving and giving." Monica added, holding Roger tightly at the waist.

"Stunning, simply stunning," said Gavin, holding tightly to Sally.

Sally nodded and felt the tears begin.

"So did we pass the audition?" Ralph laughed, Madge slapped his arm. They saw the small stream of cum slipping out of Madge's pussy, through the hair as she lifted off him and sat beside him,. Smiling and puffing they clasped hands.

"I think you won the contest, that was absolutely, unbelievably beautiful."

Sarah said and came and kissed them both.

"Well we have practised a bit, " laughed Madge, squeezing Ralph's hand.

"Well I certainly think we'd all hope we can have that kind of love for as long as you have." said Roger as he kissed his Mother and slapped his Dad's shoulder.

Janice climbed onto Ralph's lap, then giggled,

"Ohh a bit sticky Dad, but I just need a cuddle, I have missed that, I didn't realise it but I did,"

"You and Sarah are welcome anytime and I'm sorry for being such an utter prick about things. God knows what I was thinking. Never mind we're all back together at last."

Ralph pulled Janice to him and kissed her forehead.

"And you need to phone Irene as soon as possible, sort yourself out with her and Kenny."

"Yes dear, I certainly will do that this morning."

"Daddy?"

"Yes dear girl?"

"Are you getting hard again?"

"Ohh My, I'm so sorry!"

"Was that me or Aunty Irene caused it?"

"How can I answer that, without seeming a complete pervert?"

"You can't, I think I should move, I might encroach on Mum's territory otherwise."

Madge laughed and as Janice stood lightly smacked her bottom.

"Minx," she muttered, laughing.

"Hey Ralph, maybe I should take Madge up on her offer and try straight sex, seems you're up for it." Sarah winked and Madge roared.

"Go ahead Sarah, see what you think, he's a fine lover and very gentle and generous."

"Don't you dare!" said Janice with a grin.

"Are you daring ME?" Sarah said, striding towards Ralph, then twisting and grabbing Janice. She kissed her full on and grabbed her bottom with both hands.

"MMMM, no I'm not, I'm warning you off my Dad, he's definitely out of bounds."

"Oh does that mean Roger and Gavin are fair game then?" Sarah looked around and leered at the two boys. Roger grinned and raised his hand thumbs up. Gavin nodded slightly. Two separate hands landed on bottoms as a warning, the slaps heard across the room. Both boys "ooohed" in apparent pain.

"Is no one ready for breakfast?" Monica whined and they all laughed.