Geek God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Jill blush furiously as she realized Kelly was right, and she spun away to face the far wall. I surrendered and gathered my wrists under my chin. Kelly was driving, and I was just along for the ride.

"Kelly," Jill said firmly, "Give him back his towel."

"Jill, who are you talking to? If you're gonna talk to me, you have to face me," Kelly said evenly, continuing her massage. I had to admit, the massage sure felt good.

Jill turned back around, furious, face red from embarrassment, holding her hand up to shield her eyes from, apparently, my bottom. The scene was hilarious.

"Kelly, give him back his towel," she demanded, turning away again.

"Why? He doesn't mind, do you Tarzan."

I was about to laugh out loud. This was comical.

"Well," I said, "I do feel uncomfortable being the only exposed one here."

"Sorry," said Kelly, stopping her massage. The next thing I saw was an article of clothing sail across the room over Jill's head. I gathered Kelly had just taken her top off and, from the way she was moving, was working on her bra.

"Kelly," Jill shrieked, spinning around again.

"Just trying to make him comfortable," Kelly said.

"Put your top back on!"

"I can't reach it," Kelly replied plainly.

Jill dove into the corner where Kelly's top had landed. It must have fallen in a crack because Jill took a second to retrieve it. I saw a bra fly over and land on top of the shelf of my roommate's desk just as Jill emerged.

"Kelly!" she yelled again, throwing Kelly's top back at her and going to recover her bra. Kelly flung her top right back into the corner. This was unreal. Kelly resumed her massage.

"Feeling better?" she whispered in my ear, leaning over me. I grunted a reply, and I swore her breasts brushed my back. Jill was having a hell of a time getting the bra, as she was too short to reach it. Her face was crimson. She finally got it and looked back over to us.

"Where is your top?" she demanded.

"I don't know," Kelly shrugged. Jill threw Kelly's bra back at her.

"Arrrrrgh," Jill raged. "Forget it!" She sat purposefully on my bed and stared at the wall with her arms crossed in front of her and a stern look on her face. I couldn't take it any longer and started laughing. Hard. Kelly joined me, and after a few seconds I could see a smile play across Jill's face.

"I see a smile!" Kelly proclaimed triumphantly. Jill covered her eyes, embarrassed, and started to laugh with us. I laughed until tears ran out of my eyes, and I could hardly breathe. Kelly sitting on me didn't help.

"I...breathe," I finally wheezed.

Kelly interpreted my plea and rolled off me and landed on the floor still laughing. I quickly wiped my eyes and got my first look at a real woman's breasts. Our eyes met, and I subtly readjusted myself as the laughter faded, and I caught my breath.

"You guys are bad," Jill said, shaking her head, a big smile on her face.

"Me?" I asked, "What did I do?"

"You seduced me," Kelly said, sitting up to kiss me. Jill snorted. Kelly stood up and moved out of my field of view. I heard a zipper and craned my neck as far back as it would go to see her jeans coming off. I caught a glimpse of her bare bottom.

"Oh my god, Kelly," Jill giggled, covering her mouth.

Kelly mounted me again, this time naked as I was. She resumed her massage, working my mid-back. I focused on the nerves in my lower back, trying to feel her nether regions with them. I convinced myself I could. I stared at Jill, the only one I could see. Jill glanced over and locked eyes with me, shaking her head, grinning and blushing. She looked away, but kept coming back to watch us, her eyes lingering in mine longer and longer, occasionally sipping her beer. I was glad I had adjusted myself, as I was getting some serious wood going.

"You feeling all comfortable now, Tarzan?" Kelly finally purred.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Anything I can do to make you more comfortable?"

I figured it was now or never. We had to lose Jill. "Well," I said, "It is somewhat disconcerting having your friend sitting there fully dressed." Disconcerting. Who uses a word like disconcerting at a time like this? The comment seemed to jerk Jill back to her senses.

"I was just going to..." Jill started to say, jerking her thumb towards the door.

"Jill," Kelly said, pointing at her, "GET NAKED!" Even I was surprised at the volume she generated.

Jill's jaw dropped, stunned.

"GET! NAKED!" Kelly shouted again.

Jill looked at me, as if for help. I just grinned at her. What else could I do?

"Kelly," she said embarrassed.

"C'mon Jill," Kelly purred, "He's a really nice guy. You won't have to do anything you don't want to. It's just like your fantasy!"

Jill's eyes looked like they would pop out when Kelly said that, and she turn a deep hue of red.

"Kelly!" she said pleadingly.

"C'mon Jill, have some fun." Kelly continued undeterred, "You know you want to."

Kelly leaned forward and laid flat on my back. I could feel her breasts flatten against me-sensations beyond any dream I had had. Oddly, everything seemed in focus, not erratic like my fantasies were when they reached this point. She whispered to me.

"Do you want her, Tarzan?" Kelly asked.

I grunted a yes and gave a quick nod.

"Tell her, Tarzan, tell her that you want her," Kelly urged, whispering in my ear so Jill couldn't hear. "Tell her that her eyes are beautiful."

"Jill, your eyes are beautiful," I said, raising my chin and staring right into her eyes. They were, indeed, lovely. She looked back blankly.

"Tell her that her smile is enchanting," Kelly coached softly. Her hands stroked my arms slowly.

"Your smile is enchanting," I said. Jill smiled a little and looked away, twisting her hair in her fingers.

"Wait until she looks at you to tell her that her kiss was heavenly," Kelly purred.

"Jill," I said and paused until she looked at me with a smile gracing her features, "Your kiss was heavenly." Jill broke into a bigger smile before casting her eyes down, sucking in her lower lip. Hey! This talking to girls thing is pretty easy!

"Tell her that time stood still for you when your lips touched."

"Jill..." I began. She looked into my eyes and I paused this time, because I knew what I was about to say was true, "Time stopped when my lips touched yours." Kelly continued to coach me, and I softly incanted the magic spells to Jill. The smile slowly left her face as a dazed look took over.

"Tell her looking at her body makes your pulse race."

"Jill, just looking at your body makes my pulse race," I echoed. She was staring at me unblinking, breathing slowly.

"Tell her you hunger for her kiss."

"Jill, I hunger for your kiss. I regret only kissing you once. I would very much like to kiss you again."

"Good," Kelly purred, "Now beckon her over."

I crooked my finger at her. She started to move, but stopped and seemed unsure. Our eyes remained locked.

"Reassure her you only want to kiss her again," Kelly whispered.

"Jill, I only want to kiss you again. That's all. We don't have to do anything else. It's only a kiss."

She sat, unsure, with a gentle smile on her face.

"Please," I begged.

Jill rose from the bed and slowly came over to me, her eyes never leaving mine. She knelt before me, right at face level. Kelly sat back, giving us room as we stared silently at each other. I was such a geek, unsure again of what to do, waiting for Kelly to coach me.

"Tarzan, kiss Jill."

I reached out slowly with my hand to cup her face and guide her forward to my lips. Her eyes fluttered closed, and mine followed as our lips met again. Our tongues darted out and started to slow dance. Kelly rubbed my back as Jill and I kissed softly and repeatedly. It was heavenly. Kelly interrupted our moment with further direction.

"Tarzan, cup her breast," she quietly instructed.

I could feel Jill tense for just a instant before resuming our kiss. I needed no further encouragement as I reached down and cupped her right breast. I was rewarded with a soft sigh from her, and I groaned as I felt its soft weight in my palm. I located a soft nub protruding from it and focused my attentions there. All my thousands of adolescent fantasies had never concocted something quite like this. Jill reached out and stroked my face. I lay still for a few moments, kissing Jill and caressing her breast while Kelly stroked my back. Jill was mewing softly. My senses were in saturation. Kelly slid off of me and stood on the floor.

"My turn," she said and pulled my left arm away from Jill. She tugged me up into a sitting position, and I drank in her nude body. I was fully exposed and fully erect as Kelly knelt over my left leg and kissed me. My left hand immediately settled on her bare left breast and I immediately noticed her additional fullness compared to Jill. My right hand, finally free, blindly sought out Jill and settled on her right breast. I was feeling two girls at once, and we were all loving it. Kelly broke our kiss and looked over at Jill. I followed her gaze and saw Jill, eyes shut, moaning as I fondled her. Kelly pried my hand off of her and nudged me towards Jill.

"Take her top off," she whispered. If Jill heard it, she didn't react. I reached over and fumbled with the top button of her blouse. Jill's eyes remained closed as she panted. Her hands lay on the sofa as if paralyzed. Kelly slipped off of my lap. The remaining buttons opened easily, and I pushed open her blouse. I gazed in wonder at the white lacy bra covering her chest, two small bumps straining the fabric on each side. Jill shrugged her shoulders, and her blouse fell to the floor.

"Jill, open your eyes," Kelly purred, kneeling on the floor in front of me.

Jill opened and looked at us with a dazed expression.

"Take your bra off," Kelly ordered.

Jill paused for only a second before staring me in the face. She bit her lower lip and reached behind her back to undo whatever it is that holds bras together. The fabric relaxed across her chest and she held it in place, offering it to me. I reached out and pulled it from her and groaned at the vision of her bare breasts with small brown nipples. Kelly chose that instant to take my rock-hard cock in her hand and stroke me. I twitched and moaned but was so enraptured by Jill's tits I couldn't tear my eyes away. Kelly forced my knees apart as I reached out to caress Jill's breasts again. Her eyes fluttered shut, and I looked down just in time to see Kelly's head descend onto my dick. I moaned again and watched her head bob on my shaft. I wanted more. I reached out and pulled Jill close and crushed a kiss on her. She responded with equal passion. I was in sensory overload-Kelly's mouth on my cock and Jill's tongue on mine.

Finally needing no coaching, my hand dove for Jill's pants. Her hands joined mine and together we removed them. I stroked the silky panties covering her bottom for a moment before deciding to remove them also. I yanked them down to mid-thigh when Jill backed away. I saw a flash of her black bush as she bent over to remove her shoes, pants and panties. She was wearing boots and had some difficulty getting the laces undone. I didn't care much as I watched Kelly suck me. My left hand settled on her head as I felt sensations never imagined possible. Jill finally kicked free of her clothes and stood. I ogled her nude body, different in size from Kelly but every bit as appealing. Jill rushed in to kiss me again, but Kelly quickly rose and blocked her.

"Oh no," she said, placing a hand on Jill's shoulder, "Now it's my turn." Jill let out a disappointed squeak as Kelly nudged her down to my groin. I quickly figured out what was happening. As Kelly and I kissed, I guided Jill between my legs. She needed little coaxing, and within a moment the heavenly pleasure of sensory overload had returned, this time with Jill's tongue on my cock and Kelly's tongue on mine. My hands roamed over the bodies of my two lovers, stroking their soft skin. Kelly broke our kiss.

"Do you like that?" she panted between kisses. I grunted a yes.

"Is she good?" Kelly breathed. I moaned another yes. I was getting very close to my release.

"Do you want me to finish you off?" she asked. I grunted, really beyond the point of caring. Kelly slid down to the floor and guided Jill's mouth off of me with an audible pop. Jill looked at her, panting. The vision of my hard, wet cock framed by their two faces will stay with me until the end.

"Kiss him," Kelly told her, and Jill slithered up to my lips. We kissed again as Kelly took me into her mouth. We kissed passionately as Kelly pushed me to the edge and over. Mr. Righty was nothing like this. I screamed into Jill's mouth as I came hard, spurting over and over again into Kelly's sucking lips. My spasms finally subsided, and Kelly mercifully pulled her mouth away. I worried that I may have squeezed Jill too hard, but she didn't seem to complain as she cradled my head and kissed me back down to earth. I could hear Kelly spitting into the trash can, followed by her gargling a beer. I sat there in stunned, post-orgasmic bliss. The irony of the situation struck me-hundreds of hours lifting steel in the gym, only to be reduced to pile of jelly by the gentle caresses of two slender women.

"Was that good?" Jill whispered to me between kisses.

"Unbelievable," I replied. Kelly plopped down on my other side with a big smile. I kissed her heartily in gratitude. My hand stroked their backs as their hands stroked my chest, and I alternated frenching each of them. I was hardening again in no time.

"Damn," Jill said, noticing my stiffening dick, "He's almost ready again!"

"Good," Kelly purred, glancing down, "But first he has some work to do."

They rose together, each taking one of my hands and walked me over to the bed.

"I finished the job, so I get to go first," Kelly said lasciviously.

"Oh, poo," Jill giggled, "Don't take too long."

They both flopped on the mattress, and Kelly spread her thighs. I thought we were about to get busy even though I was only half hard. Instead, she pulled me down and guided my head to her pussy. A crash course in eating a girl out was about to commence. I hesitated, not only unsure of how to proceed but also uncertain if I wanted to.

"Eat me," Kelly moaned and I shrugged and went for it. College is a crazy time. I dove in, pretty much as if I was kissing her. It seemed to work well. An incoherent series of squeals and moans from Kelly conveyed to me the idea that I should focus on a small nub my tongue had found. After the first few moments I realized this wasn't that bad. In fact, it was quite interesting. The squeaks coming out of her made it all the more enticing. I settled in and started enjoying myself. Looking up from between her thighs I realized that my hands could reach her tits, and I started fondling her. She seemed to really appreciate the double stimulation. I peered over to see Jill sitting at the foot of the bed with her thighs apart and her feet neatly tucked beneath her, apparently fingering herself. The precise view was blocked from me, but I had seen enough pornos to figure it out. I decided to split my attentions, and I reached over to her crotch and started fingering her wet cunt. She groaned, as I inserted a finger into her. I could feel her fingers moving on her pussy as I slid mine in and out. The moans coming from both Kelly and Jill were making my head spin. Suddenly Kelly tensed up and started to buck. I gathered she was coming. I focused on her, and she thrashed and moaned on my bed. Finally she reached down and pushed my head away. I sat back and looked at Jill.

"My turn?" she panted, a begging look in her eyes.

I wiped my mouth. "Absolutely."

Kelly, still gasping, slid to the side. Jill eagerly positioned herself for me, her thighs spread wide. I immediately went to work on her, quickly focusing in on a nub similar to the one that Kelly had seemed to enjoy. I continued to slide my finger in and out of her as my left hand fondled her breast. Kelly recovered and leaned over to watch me. She placed her hand on the gentle crook between Jill's thigh and hip and rested her chin there, staring into my eyes lewdly as I worked. My eyes danced from Kelly's face to Jill's naked body spread out before me. Jill's previous actions must have brought her close, because after a few minutes of my tonguing she tensed up. Jill turned out to more vocal than Kelly, hard to believe, and she shrieked for a second before I saw Kelly slap a hand over her mouth. It's hard to describe, but feeling her cunt tighten rhythmically on my finger made me instantly reach maximum hardness. Jill clamped her thighs on my head and raised her hips off the bed in the throes of her orgasm. Finally she relaxed and pushed me away. Kelly seized the moment and seized me as I rose, fully erect. She quickly repositioned herself on her back and guided my eager cock into her pussy. My first girl. Animal instinct took over, and I thrusted into her with zeal. Having a girl's mouth on my cock was incredible, but this was even sweeter--tight, wet, and smooth.

"No, me please," Jill gasped, grabbing my wrist and pleading.

I didn't need to be asked again, and I pulled out of Kelly and moved to Jill. She guided me in as Kelly moaned in frustration from my sudden departure. I was faced with a cornucopia of forbidden fruits, two beautiful naked bodies laying out before me. None of my thousands of adolescent fantasies had even come close to this reality. I savored the look of Jill's tits jiggling as the shockwaves from my thrusts shook them. Sounds I didn't know the human could make came out of her mouth. Kelly lay beside her, watching me. With one arm planted on the bed and the other cupping Kelly's breast, I leaned forward and kissed first Jill then Kelly, then moved down to suck first Kelly's then Jill's nipple, all the while slamming into Jill. I pulled out of Jill and went back to Kelly, placing her calves on my shoulders as I entered her. I folded her in half and alternated kissing her and Jill and sucking their nipples. Jill sat up and held Kelly's left leg open for me with one hand while her other hand held my neck as she kissed me. I had an idea.

"Hold her legs open," I ordered Jill.

Jill took a hold of Kelly's other leg and held them apart in a vulgar V shape. I leaned back as I continued to pound Kelly and admired the dazzling view-Kelly, face askew, lost in bliss, Jill, panting lustfully as she held Kelly open, and my cock sliding in out of Kelly. Both my hands were free, and I roamed their breasts as we screwed. I knew I was getting close, and it was time for a change. I pulled out of Kelly and kissed Jill forcefully. Kelly scrambled up beside us and I kissed her also. I laid Jill down and turned to Kelly.

"Will you give a me a hand?" I asked, eager to see the same view of Jill that I had just witnessed with Kelly.

Kelly grunted her assent and grabbed Jill's right leg. I seized Jill's hips and pulled her toward me, her ass hanging off of the bed. I positioned myself between her legs as Kelly took Jill's other leg and scooted above Jill's head. She spread Jill's thighs wide for me, and I drank in the sight of her wet cunt, opened for me, her hands grasping for my dick to guide me in. Instead, I leaned forward and ate her pussy. Jill squealing in delight. I stood again, placed my cock in position, and she guided me home. As I started fucking her, her left hand landed on Kelly's hip. I noticed that Jill's head was just inches in front of Kelly's pussy. A nasty thought formed in my head. I took my hands from their breasts and planted them on the wall above Kelly's shoulders, leaning forward to kiss her. I was now gloriously off balance, supported only by my hands on the wall, my toes on the floor and Jill's pussy as I sawed in and out of her. I started pounding into Jill harder, sliding her across the bed millimeter by millimeter toward the wall with the force of my thrusts. Soon, Jill's head was bumping Kelly's groin. Kelly realized what I wanted and brought her knees closer together, allowing room for Jill's head between her thighs. I broke our kiss and looked down on Jill as my powerful thrusts slowly drove her face under Kelly. Jill's other hand landed on Kelly's right hip as she tried to resist, but she was in no condition-or position-to stop her progress. As her face disappeared from view, I looked back at Kelly, who had what can only be described as fuck face. Kelly let out a series of short, sharp gasps, and I glanced down to see undulations in Jill's throat and gathered that she was licking Kelly's pussy. That sight was the most erotic thing I had ever seen, and it pushed me over the edge. My thrusts became more erratic. I crushed a kiss on Kelly as I started to cum, the three of us moaning in unison. Kelly's blowjob was incredible, but this orgasm was even more powerful, and I saw stars as I came again and again. Kelly had released Jill's legs, and she collapsed to the side as my spasms subsided. I slumped forward onto Jill and started kissing her, her mouth wet from Kelly's pussy. I kissed her long and tenderly as she mewed, both of us completely satisfied.