Gender Blender

Story Info
Stevie becomes Evie, and enjoys new experiences.
4.8k words
4.48
183.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,442 Followers

Thanks to deliciously_naughty, who dared me to write this, and proofread it, and to bridgetkeeney, who talked me through some tough corners even though it’s not her cup of tea.
The content of course, remains a produce of my twisted imagination. It is not for everyone. If throwing off the shackles of gender identity is not appealing, hit” back” now.

“Stevie, what the hell . . . ?”

I turned. There was Penny, my wife of five years, standing in the doorway of my study. I was caught red handed. Or, red pantied, if there is such a term.

My obsession with ladies’ panties began soon after we married. The smell of Penny’s silks fresh from the dryer excited me. I found myself finding excuses to help with the laundry so I could hand wash them. Fondling Penny’s panties always got me hard. After a while, I had progressed to masturbating with a pair wrapped around my throbbing cock. But I never tried wearing them. Penny was much smaller than I.

Then, her mother had come to visit. Mildred didn’t wear dainty silk like Penny, so she just threw her nylon drawers in the laundry hamper. Today, Mildred was out visiting. Penny was at work. I was home, writing a business proposal in my study. It occurred to me that I ought to do laundry.

Having loaded the washer, I was about to go back to work, when I noticed a pair of Mildred’s panties that had fallen on the floor. I swear that I only meant to put them back in the hamper. If only I hadn’t noticed the coincidence that they seemed the same size as my jockeys. After that, it was all just instinct. I scuttled, insect like, shamefully, to the privacy of my study. Behind the closed door, I stripped naked. Then, I slid Mildred’s panties up, over my sensitive tingling leg hairs. My erection tucked into the front tightly because of the absence of the pouch built into men’s underwear. By the time I snapped the elastic against my belly, I was rock hard.

“ I heard moaning, I thought you might be hurt, so I opened the door,” Penny said. “Sorry to barge in.”

My erection sagged. I was in shit now! Penny dropped her briefcase and started laughing hysterically. “You make a funny sight, Steve, but sexy at the same time.”

Penny unbuttoned her serious suit jacket. Her firm breasts popped into view, inside a red lace bra. Next, she unzipped her flannel skirt and stepped out of it. I was surprised to see that she had gone to work wearing thigh highs and matching red silk briefs. My cock resumed stiffening. By reflex, my hand slid over the silk, stroking my erection. Penny fell to her knees and started licking my balls through the material. My erection grew larger, until the motion caused the panties to slip down, and my cock head to pop free of the waistband. Penny ran her tongue up the nylon encased shaft, and swallowed the helmet, rolling her tongue around the edge. Gently, her mouth bobbed up and down. Her hand moved between my shaft and balls, taking care, it seemed, to enhance the sensation for both if us by keeping the panties covering as much as possible. In my advanced state of excitement, it did not take long before I rewarded Penny with a mouthful. As always, she swallowed happily. Then, she collapsed back on the carpet. “Ohh, Stevie, hon, your turn, okay?” she asked, her tongue flicking out the corner of her mouth to capture a stray drop of semen.


I dropped to my knees between her widespread legs. Several minutes of teasing became pleasing, using my fingers on the one leg and tonguing her legs through the silk stockings. Getting higher, I probed the edge of her panties. She was soaking wet. Her hips bucked up off the carpet as I teased. Her breathing slowed. She panted. I kissed the top edge of the left stocking. I turned and repeated the action on her right thigh. She grabbed my hair and dragged my head upwards. “ Damn, Steve, I can’t wait.”

Without even thinking, I started licking her through the lace panties. I felt her orgasm build, and used my teeth to pull the fabric away from her opening. Her loins pushing my tongue more deeply into her. Like a dam bursting, she twisted up off the carpet, cumming in waves, flooding my mouth with her cream. We both collapsed in exhaustion.

After a few moments, Penny got her breath back, and said, “as much as I enjoyed that, using my Mom’s panties made it a bit creepy. After I shower, I’ll go to Venus’ Pleasures and buy you some of your own. And while I’m there, I think if you like ladies’ things, I better get you a bra and stockings.”

“Then I better shave my legs.”

“Hop in the shower with me, and I’ll teach you how.”

With two incomes and no kids, we had custom built our house with great features, including a shower not only big enough for two, but also equipped with six showerheads, and a built in seat. The commercial size hot water tank allowed long, luxurious showers. Penny and I lathered up, washing away the scent of sex, and scrubbed each other’s backs. She decided it would be easiest if I sat on the bench and she shaved me. We aligned the heads so two bathed my legs, one warmed me from above, and three warmed her back. Penny gently rubbed lotion into me skin, getting nice and soft. My cock reacted by growing nice and hard.

“Did I do that?” Penny teased. Having already been filled orally, she hoisted herself onto my lap, her back to me, and inserted my cock into her pussy. She leaned back into me, twisting her own nipples. Water hit her in the face, on the chest, and legs. My hands joined hers on her breasts. Because I had just cum, my orgasm took some time. Penny rode me relentlessly, cumming over and over. Twisting around, her tongue urgently sought mine as I felt waves of passion rock through her body. Once she subsided, she silently slipped off my lap and resumed her chore, taking her razor and, without a single nick, stripping my legs of hair. Then, we rinsed clean again.

Penny left promptly on her shopping trip. Mildred arrived home before Penny, so we had no chance to explore the intriguing bags Penny brought home. Mildred kept Penny up late, talking about the day. I watched football and retired early. Penny slid into bed quietly later.

Next day, Penny left early for work. “ Big day, Steve, I’ll see you later, “ she said, “Mom is going on an overnight sightseeing, so we’ll be alone.”

I started out behaving, working. The lure of those parcels in our closet was too much. I opened one. Inside were four pairs of panties -two red and two black, each in sheer lace and silk. I had to try a pair on and chose the black silk. As I lay on our bed, wearing my very own panties for the first time, I was in heaven. Naturally, after a few minutes, my hand began stroking my engorged cock. I sobbed when I came, ruining the freshness of the panties. Then I smiled. There were still three virgin pairs.


“ Stevie, I’m home.” It was Penny, home already. I must have nodded off. Before she entered the bedroom, I quickly hid the dirty panties under a pillow. “Sorry, honey, didn’t know you were napping. I was so wet from anticipation, I had to come home early and show you my surprises. But, first, let me get you some panties.”

Penny opened the box. She passed me the red lace pair. I loved the feel of the lace on my leg going up. The style cupped my balls snugly. My cock rocked. Penny smiled. Her hand slid along my bulge. My cock responded, despite my recent orgasm. Penny replayed her routine of the day before, except this time, the panties were lace not nylon, and mine, not Mildred’s. Penny brought particular enthusiasm to her attack. First she licked all over, around and up and down my shaft through the lace. This caused my cock to swell even more. The head popped free. Penny used her teeth to peel the lace away, then quickly swallowed my full length. Her fist pumped my balls as she massaged my helmet with her mouth. She snaked her other hand beneath me and tickled my anus. Quickly, I came again. We collapsed on the bed together. It was then that Penny’s nose rolled right onto the edge of my previously used panties, sticking out from under the pillow. She pulled them out. “Stevie, what have you been up to, you bad boy?”

I blushed. Penny continued, “for starting without me, your punishment is to lick the cum out of these panties, so we don’t waste it. Begin now.” We wrestled briefly as I resisted. Penny got me in a leg scissors and stuffed the balled up panties in my mouth. I sucked for a few seconds, and tried to spit them out, but no go. She made me thoroughly chew the silk clean. After the initial shock, I relaxed into my task. After all, I ate my cum out of Penny’s pussy often enough, how different was this? I got hard again. Penny licked my naked shaft, teasing the hole with her tongue. Then she slipped her leg over me, and used me energetically, with ruthless selfishness, pounding my aching organ into her wet open pussy. Within minutes, her orgasm shook the room. She stood up, took the used panties out of my mouth.

“Here, Stevie, put these on.” Penny handed me the black lace panties. As I slipped them on, she produced matching stockings and a garter belt. To my shock, next she took out a bra, complete with stuffing. “ Might as well make the look total, “she said. Penny helped me with the hooks. Now I stood there in my feminine underwear glory. I wondered what Penny had in mind. Next, she produced a shoebox. She handed me black stiletto heels. “ You’ll find these tricky. But a naughty girlie boy deserves to feel what women really endure.”

I completed dressing, and struck an exaggerated model pose. We both broke up with laughter. Penny then directed me through a series of runway moves. By now, I was aroused again. Penny was breathless as well, but retreated from my advances. “ Stevie, this is fun, but it still lacks something. I know! To really work, you need the dress. Then, when you strip to the lingerie, it will be so sexy . . . ”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Sure, I knew Penny liked dressing sexy, and was very sensual, but this was way kinky. Still, I knew she was stubborn. I had no doubt she would get her way. So, I sighed and said, “Where will we get one? Yours won’t fit. And we can’t very well shop for one at the mall. People would see us. It’s just a small town.”


Penny grabbed her purse and pulled out her platinum card. Before I knew it, she was phoning the airport, booking us on a shuttle to San Francisco. She explained, “ When we get there, we’ll check into an airport hotel, cab to the nearest dress shop, buy you a dress, then have dinner at the hotel with you dressed up. Then we get a plane home in the morning before Mom returns.”

I sighed again. I guess Penny saw the anxious look on my face. She stepped over and kissed me passionately. “ Oh, Stevie, do this for me, and you’ll discover you’re really doing it for yourself. I just know you’ll love being a girl for a night. One time in college, as a dare, I went to New York with Nancy, my roomie, and dressed as a guy. We copied Kim Basinger in 9 ½ Weeks- the tux, a fedora, fake moustache, cigar. Except Nancy was cuter than Mickey Rourke. Unlike the character Kim played in the movie, I had no trouble having sex with a girl that night. It was so cool. Nancy played with me under the table. I know the waiter saw everything. That just got me hotter. Then during the cognac, Nancy opened my shirt. One old guy’s glasses fell off when he saw my tits. I was so excited, I wanted to take him to take him to the men’s and suck him, but he was with his wife. Before we left, I did get up to go pee. I was unsure which door to use. He followed me, and steered me into the men’s. After we both peed, he stood there holding his cock. He must have been 80, but the excitement was there for him too. He told me no one in a tux had sucked his cock since his prep school graduation night. I made him fuck me with his cigar while I swallowed his cum. It was the best sex I ever had till I met you. On the way back to the hotel, Nancy and I got caught in the rain, just like Kim and Mickey in the movie. So we sorta reenacted that scene, where they make love under the downpour. Nancy pushed me against the wall, and opened my shirt. She feasted on my breasts like a starving woman. Our fingers pleasured each other with intensity I had never felt before. The doorman at the hotel got a real eyeful- my clothes soaked, shirt unbuttoned, plastered against my skin. Nancy and I went upstairs, and enjoyed long leisurely oral sex. She knew spots, and touches, that no man ever finds. Her fingers and tongue flew me to the moon, the sun, the stars. At that moment, if she had asked, I would have done anything. I won a thousand dollar bet, and had a unique experience. I’m sure you will enjoy your adventure too!”

I was rigidly hard again, but Penny instructed me to wait. We hurriedly dressed. We didn’t want to miss our flight. I left the panties on, but otherwise dressed in my best classic casual clothes. We didn’t bother with luggage, except a shopping bag full of the rest of my special purchases. It was a rush to get to the plane on time. Sex aboard the plane was impossible. It was one of those tiny commuter jobs- passengers cramped together, no stewardess. At the airport on arrival, I tried to pull Penny into the men’s room, teasing her about wishing I was 80. She just chuckled and said, “Maybe if you had tried to take me in the ladies. But too late, you blew it, so I won’t.” She hailed a cab, and off to the hotel we went. It was a fancy hotel for an airport. And we lucked out. A penthouse suite was available, with a hot tub, bar, sound system- the works.


Penny called the concierge, and got directions to a ‘plus size’ shop. It was a short trip away, in a high end complex of stores. Surrounded by national big boxes, the tiny space occupied by ‘Katherine’s’ was dwarfish. I smiled at the irony of a tiny plus size store. The point was reinforced when we entered. The sole person in the establishment was a petite redhead, no more than five feet tall. Everything about her was perfectly shaped in miniature. If Hollywood needed a midget starlet, she was perfect. However, with her full bosom and curvy hips, she could never play a kid. She greeted us with a smile a mile wide. “Hi, I’m Katherine, but call me Katie, everybody does.”

Penny replied, “Hi, Katie, I’m Penny, this is Stevie.”

Katie looked us over. “ You do know we only stock plus sizes, don’t you? Penny, you’re way to trim to fit anything here. I can refer you across to . . . ”

“No, Katie doll, it’s not for me- Stevie wants a dress. Stevie wants . . . Stevie wants to become Evie!”

I expected shock. Katie was so angelic, I figured her to be innocent. Instead, she displayed a devilish grin. “Cool,” she replied, “and after Evie finishes here, I know an esthetician who specializes in theater. She does all the drag queens, and can complete the transformation.”

While Katie and Penny selected several dresses for me to try on, I browsed, inhaling the scent of the fresh lingerie. Katie selected several dresses off her racks- red sequined, black beaded silk, a rich maroon sheer silk. Penny led me into the dressing room. I stripped down to my panties. My cock bulged out, huger than it had ever grown. Penny held out the first dress. “ How’s it going in there?” asked Katie.

“Fine hon, but could you pass us a pair of pumps- size 11 wide.” Penny answered. She winked at me. I was momentarily puzzled, until Katie, not realizing I was still in my panties only, opened the curtain. Her eyes could not meet mine. Instead, they were drawn irresistibly down to my erection. Katie’s mouth dropped open. “ Thanks Katie,” Penny said, taking the shoes and pulling the drape shut, almost having to push Katie out. “ I don’t think she’s ever seen one like that.” Penny whispered to me, “and don’t worry, once we have the right dress, she can have it if you want.” Again, she winked.

The sequined dress fit well through the shoulders and hips, so Penny asked Katie to pass us a bra with falsies. Once we added those, though, the hem rode up ridiculously unevenly in the front. Katie had stayed to watch, and laughed so hard she fell to the floor. The sight of this gorgeous creature on her knees at my feet returned my attention to my swelling groin. I teased her by shedding the dress with her right there. Penny played along, passing me the black dress. “ Oh, I really like the beadwork on that, St...I mean Evie,” Katie commented. Unfortunately, the dress was too tight. That left the maroon sheath, designed to wrap around, in a fabric so sheer it hinted at the treasures below. That prospect made me nervous, but Katie and Penny reassured me that Katie’s friend would complete my transformation convincingly.

“But we’d best ensure your bulge won’t show no matter how excited you get,” Penny said. Then, without warning, she turned, swept Katie into her arms and gave her a deep tongue twisting French kiss. Katie’s hands went quickly to Penny’s rear, drawing their bodies together, rubbing. My anatomy reacted automatically. Katie turned her head slightly. This time, it was her turn to wink.


“ Let’s see if we can make it a bigger test,” Katie teased. She unbuttoned Penny’s blouse, revealing Penny’s erect braless breasts. Katie’s lips found the left nipple, as her fingers twisted the right one. Penny, not shy, ran her hands under Katie’s skirt, bunching it at her waist, revealing soaked black thong panties. Penny’s fingers explored Katie’s loins. I started to rub myself.

“ Noooo, Evie! You’ll ruin the dress!” Katie exclaimed. This seemed to break the spell that had enveloped the two women. Katie inspected closely. She nodded. “ No visible bulge. Ok, Evie, how about you take the dress off- I think you better go to the esthetics shop as Stevie, and complete your transformation there.”

I started to the dressing room, but Katie gently took my hand and stopped me. She pulled me close and kissed me deeply. I felt the heat of her tiny young body against me. “ Strip her, darling.” Katie said. Over Katie’s head, I saw Penny grinning. Penny had promised me adventure.

Katie helped me lift the dress off, and passed it to Penny. Katie fell to her knees, and licked the silk of my panties, her tongue circling my bulge. “ Stevie, you’ve been so good, I think you deserve a treat. Penny, is that ok?”

But Penny was too busy to answer. At just that moment, Penny’s tongue was separating Katie’s labia from behind. Penny, having hung up the dress, had dropped behind Katie, and was creating her own adventure. Katie took this as permission, and pulled my panties down. My cock surged out as the black lace fell away. She grasped it firmly, pumped it once, and then kissed the tip, teasing the hole with her tongue. She bobbed down, taking a mouthful. Her hand still around the shaft, she commenced swallowing the length in long strikes, her tongue bathing me as her head lifted then sank. All the while, I saw Katie wriggling from Penny’s tongue lashing below. Katie started panting “Oh, Stevie, I need to hurry you...P..p...Penny is so good, I’m cuuummminng.”

Katie squeezed my balls. My cock tensed. Semen surged up my shaft. She caught it on her tongue, her mouth open. Once she had a mouthful, she twisted around. Still miking my cock with her fist, Katie turned to Penny, who now knelt beside her. The two beauties shared the tongue load of sperm, tongues twisting in a sensuous kiss. Penny turned first, saw my cock still leaking cum, and caught a drop on her own tongue. She slid up, and kissed me. As Penny pressed me bodily against the wall, my half hard cock rubbed her labia. I felt Katie’s tongue probing from underneath, exploring both Penn’s opening and my shaft. The tonguing opened Penny’s slit. With a moan, Penny lifted herself onto my cock, wrapping her ankles behind my knees. With Katie still licking us both from behind, Penny rode me hard and fast, pistoning on my shaft. It only took a minute for Penny to scream, throw her head back, and roar, “no more, Katie, I’m cumming too hard!”

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,442 Followers
12