General Chemistry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pri walked around the edge of the bed, slapping Liv's ass as she went by, making her gasp. Pri grabbed my big toe and wiggled it as well before walking out the door. I heard the shower start.

"Pizzas cold!" shouted Pri from the other room. "Get in the shower and I'm gonna heat it up!"

Liv looked at me, digging her chin into my chest.

"Do we really have to move?" she asked sleepily.

"Yea, we probably do," I said. "It's, uh, getting kind of cold. Down there." She pushed herself up with one arm and looked down between us, then craned her neck to look at her back and ass.

"Jesus Christ, dude," she said. "I've never had someone come on my back from below. And my blanket, fuck. It looks like Pri's shorts." We both laughed way too hard at that. A cold glob of jizz slid down between Liv's legs and onto my thigh, giving me a shiver. "I don't understand, like, how do you cum so much? Don't you run out?"

"Is it really that much?" I asked. I guess that all my experience with ejaculation came from porn and masturbating. I hadn't considered if what I'd seen was normal. "It's always been like that."

"You cum more than Ryan, like times five. It's freakish," she said. I didn't know what to say. "Calm down, it's not a bad thing. Just kinda like, what the fuck? Matches those big balls, I guess." There was a long, strange pause.

"Liv, I know we just, uh..." I wanted to say something good, something a friend would say, but her talking about my balls threw me off. "With Ryan, that's just... a thing that happens. When you want, you'll find someone. You're, like, a fucking amazon."

She rolled her eyes. "Nice effort, kid," she said, patting me on the head like I was a border collie. "Ryan is great but he has his own life. But I'm fine. I know I'm a stud." Even so, the corner of her mouth twisted up and she kissed me on the forehead.

She hopped off the bed and cupped her crotch, looking ridiculous as she waddled towards the door.

"Jesus Christ, Pri. He splattered me," she called out. Pri howled.

I sighed and looked around the room. An alarm clock read 9:15.

"Ah, shit," I said, rolling out of bed. My cock and upper thighs were sticky but I didn't have anything to wear. I couldn't even remember where my loaner pants were, much less my actual clothes. I needed my phone... which was outside in the backpack?

Steam poured out of the bathroom, and I heard Liv humming some kind of dance-y song. As I passed, I could see her fractalized outline behind the shower glass. It looked like she was holding on to a shower bar and actually stretching under the hot water.

The living room was dim again. Pri stood in the doorway of the kitchen, the glow of her phone lighting up her face. She was wearing something new, a pink tank top that draped down to the middle of her meaty thighs, but still no shorts. She looked up.

"My phone," I said, pointing outside. "And I guess my clothes too. I spaced out. I need to call my dad."

"Yeah, of course," she said. She walked to the back door with me and flicked on the outdoor lights. "Can you grab my stuff too? And Liv's." She scrunched up her face. "There's always mosquitoes out there."

"For sure," I said. I don't know what got into me at that moment, but I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close. She made a little noise of surprise. I lifted her face to mine and kissed her like we were going to war. She melted.

"Whoa," was all she said as I let her go. I felt good.

It was still warm out and I felt ridiculous tip-toeing naked around the edge of the pool. This mundane thing of gathering up our clothes, made extraordinary by the events of the afternoon, felt like the part of the fever dream right before you woke up. I half expected to see my 7th grade teacher or suddenly realize that my teeth were falling out.

I dumped everything on a chair inside and fished out my cell phone. Dad hadn't texted or called which almost made me more nervous.

"Is everything okay?" Pri's torso appeared in the door frame. The house smelled like pizza and she was holding a roll of paper towels.

"Um, yeah. I was supposed to hear from my dad."

"Oh, you look worried or something," said Pri, doing that thing where she pressed her lips to a thin line. "If you need to go, then... or you can stay here with us tonight..." A timer beeped behind her and she disappeared.

I couldn't call my dad naked; it just wasn't right. I found the warmups under the coffee table.

He'd entirely forgotten that he was supposed to call me.

"I'm heating up some microwave thingies," he said. He sounded tired, distracted. He worked long hours, doing everything he could to stay out of the house after my Mom left. I heard the scrape of his fingernails against his stubble. "I've got lasagna. And this one is like Chinese noodles or something. Which one should I have?"

"I dunno, Dad. Hey, did you go to the doctor today?"

"I don't like that bitch. Acts like she fuckin' knows everything."

"Dad, she's a doctor. She knows a lot. What did she say?"

"They cut it off and they said we'll let you know, how do you like that? Like I'm calling for a haircut."

"So, you don't know yet?"

"So I don't—what are you, fuckin' deaf? What did I just say? They'll let me know."

"Okay, I hear you. I gotta go. I got a thing."

"Sure, knock yourself out. I'm gonna watch some of that fishing shit that you hate. Like Big-Sea-What-Have-You."

"Okay. That's cool."

"Yeah, that is cool. Don't worry about me. And don't tell Margaret, or John Boy, or anyone about this shit. I'm handling it."

"Alright Dad, I hear you. I'll talk to you later."

"Alright."

"Alright," I said again, but he'd already hung up.

I put my phone back in my bag and spaced out for a minute. I felt a million miles away.

"Jack, is everything okay?" It was Pri. She was on the couch, holding a plate of pizza in her lap. She must have been there the whole time.

"I'm good. It's good. My dad is just a little bit... he's a weird guy. But I'm good." She looked at me with a sad sort of face but didn't say anything.

Liv walked into the room with her blanket and sheets bunched up in her arms. She'd changed into basketball shorts and another big t-shirt. More of Ryan's stuff I guessed.

"What's up?" she said, sensing something was off.

"Nothing," said Pri. She glanced at me. "Just tired." She lifted her plate up and said, "Pizza."

"In a minute, I'm gonna put this stuff in the wash. Jack, you're staying over right?"

"Yes!" said Pri. "He's staying."

Liv laughed. "Okay, he's staying. But I bet he didn't bring any extra clothes to the orgy. Real bozo move, Jacky." She saw the pile I'd made of our stuff. "Ah! Give it. You gotta wear Ryan's shit tonight though."

I took a shower first, then Pri. It wasn't until I was nearly dressed that I thought to ask her to shower with me. I was glad I didn't. This whole thing was very new and that sounded too... aggressive. Which was, of course, a bizarre thing to think. I'd fucked Liv right in front of her but somehow showering together was too intimate. I didn't understand it.

Pri had reheated the pizza in the oven so it was nearly as good as when it came. We watched TV for a bit. Liv had her feet in fuzzy socks up on the coffee table. Pri was between us, her head in my lap and her toes tucked behind Liv's back to keep them warm. She wasn't wearing much and she covered herself with a couch blanket. During a lull in the show, I noticed that Pri had her arm extended behind her, toward Liv. Even though they weren't looking at each other, they were holding hands.

When the washer beeped, Liv announced that it was time for bed.

"Pri and I usually sleep together," said Liv, stuffing the wet laundry into the dryer. "But I'm guessing you two want to share a bed. And since my bed is too small, and since Jack sprayed my sheets like a fire hose..."

I raised a finger at her in mock warning.

"Okay," said Liv. "There's blame to go around. Either way, we're gonna sleep in my dad's room. His bed is huge." I made what I thought was a subtle, concerned look at Pri.

Liv shrugged. "It's only weird if you make it weird. Just don't do..." She waved her hand towards our crotches. "Don't do any of that in my dad's bed."

Pri and I climbed under the covers as Liv turned off the lights. She stood at the foot of the bed in silhouette, hesitating. The dryer droned and clanged in the background.

"I get to be a spoon, right?" she asked. Her voice was unusually small. Pri reached over me to yank the covers up. Liv crawled under the sheets and put her arm around my chest while I spooned Pri from behind.

I was more exhausted than I knew and fell straight to sleep.