Genetic Sexual Attraction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zachary resumed the gentle rubbing of her clit before he slowly extended his middle finger to help. After a few seconds of both of his fingers rubbing at her clit, he slowly, and very gently started to push them inside her.

Mélodie opened her mouth in a silent moan and shut her eyes, putting a hand to her mouth. Zack slowly pushed them all the way in, and slowly pulled back, and then in again, gently pleasuring her.

He eventually added his thumb to the mix, rubbing her slit in smooth motions in time with the thrusting of his fingers. This drew a louder moan from Mélodie's lips and she opened her eyes to gaze down at Zachary as he fingered her.

Mélodie could feel the pressure building between her legs. She knew if Zachary kept it up, she would cum soon, and that's exactly what she wanted.

Zack could tell she was close to release, and he wanted to give it to her. He increased the speed of his motions, and Mélodie moaned a little louder than before. He knew she was really close now, so he took out his fingers and pushed his tongue into her dripping wet pussy. Mélodie cried out and put her hands on his head, pushing him onto her flesh, his tongue reaching even deeper. Her orgasm tore through her, and she shivered violently. It gave Zack the impression that she hadn't done it in quite a while.

He greedily lapped up the nectar that flowed freely from her flower, loving the taste of Mélodie's sex. He moved back up beside her, and she looked over at him with rosy red cheeks and a sweet smile.

"That felt wonderful..." she said, kissing him briefly and closing her eyes.

After a moment of trying to regain her composure, she let out a deep breath and kissed Zachary passionately, slipping her tongue into his mouth. They continued to kiss for the next five minutes before Mélodie finally broke it off. She looked into blue eyes that were a shade identical to her own.

"Fais-moi l'amour, Zachary..."

He had a pretty good feeling he knew what she meant, and he didn't need to be asked twice. Zachary slowly moved over top of Mélodie and she carefully spread her legs for him. He took a hold of his rock hard cock and rubbed her clit with the tip, his precum dribbling out and adding to her wetness. Mélodie whimpered in anticipation and bit her lip. Zachary eased himself inside her with a low, quiet groan.

Mélodie had the tightest pussy he had ever felt. It almost hurt, but not quite. As Zack pushed himself the rest of the way into his newfound lover, she let out a deep breath, and she relaxed in a way he hadn't seen before. It was as if she was constantly carrying a burden that he had just removed.

She looked up at him with deep blue eyes, and he stared down into them. He wasn't sure how, but he started to think he might actually love Mélodie. But how could that be possible if they'd only just met.

"Keep going..." said Mélodie softly.

Zachary slowly started up a rhythm, drawing back and then pushing back inside her again. He kept going, gradually increasing his pace until they were at a comfortable speed, Zack thrusting his member into Mélodie's tight pussy over and over, the both of them passionately calling each other's name.

"You're so tight, Mélodie... It's heavenly to be with you like this..."

"Zachary... Zachary! It feels... It feels so good!"

Mélodie wrapped her legs around Zachary, and she could feel the pressure building inside her again. She whimpered and bit her lip, her arms around his neck for support.

Zack knew if he kept going for too much longer, he was going to cum. And that was something that he knew they both could regret later. Since he had "forgot" to put on a condom, he decided that now might be a good idea to voice his concern.

"Mélodie... If we keep this up, I'm going to cum," he said. "What do you want me to do?"

"Do not worry, my Zachary," Mélodie said, her face flushed and her form bouncing slightly from their continued passion. Her accent did that thing to his name again that he liked so much. "Cum inside me... Fill me up."

With that, Mélodie let out a high-pitched moan, and her orgasm took her. Zack could tell it was intense, her eyes closed, every atom of her being quaking as ripples of pleasure shot through her. Mélodie's legs tightened around his waist, locking him in. Zack felt her already tight pussy squeeze and contract around his member, and the feeling sent him overboard.

Zachary groaned softly as his own orgasm hit him. He continued thrusting slowly as his cum spurted out and up inside Mélodie's tight little pussy, coating her insides with his hot, sticky seed. Mélodie let out a low, quiet moan as she felt Zachary's hot silky cum fill her belly completely, the slickness of the creamy liquid driving her wild. She had never felt more whole in her entire life.

Zachary was breathing heavily, resting on his elbows over top of Mélodie, his cock still buried in her treasure. She gazed up into his blue eyes, and he stared down into hers.

"I love you, my Zachary..."

"I love you too, Mélodie."

He finally pulled his now wilting member out of Mélodie's cum-filled belly, and he laid beside her. The two of them pulled back the covers and slipped inside, falling asleep together in a loving embrace.

-----

Zachary moaned, waking up to the most wonderful feeling. He looked down and he saw Mélodie's soft, delicate hand on his member, pumping it slowly. Her touches were making him rock hard, and he let out a deep breath.

"Did you sleep well, Mélodie?"

"I did, thanks to you. I have not been sleeping well lately, but being with you felt so good. I was able to drift off in your arms."

Zack smiled and closed his eyes. When he felt her hand leave his cock, he opened his eyes again, a disappointed look on his face. Mélodie giggled.

"I think we should get cleaned up, no?" she said, leaning forward to kiss Zack deeply. Zack returned her kiss and nodded.

"I think you'll like my bathtub."

She did. As they walked naked to his bathroom and he opened the door, Mélodie's jaw dropped. It was a great big whirlpool number with high walls. You needed stairs to get into the thing.

"Wow..."

"Yeah, great, isn't it?"

Zachary turned on the hot water, and then added some cold, testing the temperature.

Perfect.

He reached out for her hand, and Mélodie gave it to him, blushing. He guided her up the steps and into his bathtub. He waited until the water was at the right level, and then turned it off, climbing into the tub with Mélodie. She turned around and laid her back against his chest. Zack put his arms around her waist, and she sighed happily.

"The water feels so nice. It is like it washes away all my problems and allows me to relax."

"I'm glad I've been able to help you, Mélodie."

She turned her head and they kissed deeply, eyes closed, their tongues waging a ferocious war through their lips. Mélodie moaned softly into the kiss, one hand coming up to touch his face.

Mélodie broke their kiss and smiled at Zachary. She brought her hips up his body, and Zack, understanding what she was up to, held his hard cock in place for her as she came gently down and pushed it into her pussy. Zack moaned at being inside her again, his cock leaking precum into her welcoming belly.

She slowly started moving on his member, bringing her hips up and then back down, starting a slow but steady rhythm. They moaned together, and Zack put his hands on Mélodie's hips to help her so that she wasn't doing all the work.

They worked together, pumping Mélodie's tight little pussy on Zachary's hard shaft. When Mélodie moaned quietly and came, so did Zack, groaning softly with her and filling up her sweet pussy to bursting point with his hot cum for the second time.

Zachary let go of her hips and Mélodie laid back against him again, his cock still deep inside her, the occasional aftershock from either of their orgasms sending ripples of pleasure through the both of them.

"Zachary?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think we should actually get cleaned up now?"

Zack laughed.

-----

After they were both clean, dry, and dressed, they laid on the couch together, Zack lying back against the arm, and Mélodie leaning back against him, his arms around her waist.

The cordless phone on the table in front of the couch began to ring. Zack moved to try and get it, but Mélodie stopped him. She sat up, stretched, grabbed the phone for him and handed it to him, turning around to lay between his legs, folding her arms in front of her and resting her chin on his chest.

Zack answered the phone.

"Hello?"

It was his father.

"Oh, hi dad..."

Zack's dad had something important to tell him, but it was a subject they never spoke of.

"I thought we - I mean I thought you decided you weren't ever going to talk about mom."

But this was important.

"What!? What do you mean she's... dead...??"

Mélodie gasped and looked up at Zack, terror and realization working their way onto her face.

"Thirty-seven...." said Mélodie, her voice filled with fear. "...Main Street."

"My dad's address," Zachary replied, hanging up on his father. He looked down into Mélodie's blue eyes - his sister's blue eyes - and she started to cry.

12