Genie Chronicles Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quite possibly."

"And what do you think of the idea?" Jack asked with a naughty grin.

Jennifer adopted a holier than thou air and said, "I would not be opposed to the idea if such an opportunity presented itself."

"I guess you had better get to know her better and make her comfortable then."

Jennifer's airs turned to a grin, again. "I'm working on it."

They rode on for a moment, and then Jack asked. "So what about guys. You say she wants a long term relationship, but where is she on the sex side of things?"

"Well, as I mentioned when you first met her, she does have sexual interest in men. However, that's skewed a bit by her, um, penile appendage. She wants to experience sexual intercourse, and figures that she has a fairly decent chance of experiencing an orgasm during such due to the general 'friction'. Beyond that, though, she has about as much interest in manual or oral attention to her penis from a guy as you do. That is to say, she finds the idea fairly disgusting."

"Huh. Does she think the same thing about giving such attention?"

Oddly, no. She has no problems with, and is actually quite interested in getting her hands and perhaps mouth on a suitable guy's manhood."

"Ok, but, isn't her own desire to have only a girl touch her going to make having a fulfilling sex life with a guy much more of a challenge?"

"Yep. Now you see more clearly the contradiction that is a big part of why she has been so unhappy; she wants a long-term, loving relationship with a man who accepts her for what she is, and who also wants a family. Yet, at the same time, most of her sexual interest is with women, and to make matters worse, her fairly conservative outward persona is at odds with that bi-sexual orientation."

"And you still feel that, if given the choice, she would want to stay as she is, versus being given a clit instead or whatever?"

Jennifer's eyes unfocused for a moment, then she said, "Yes, as far as I can tell."

"Hmmm." There was one obvious solution, but Jack wasn't sure that he was interested in such a relationship. He shelved the topic for later, as they were at that point approaching FI.

After arrival and the various morning greetings, they resumed the demo photography, and Jack's constant boner. He would have thought he'd become desensitized to the effects of a beautiful woman modeling adult toys eventually, but it wasn't happening, at least not with Jennifer as the model. He wasn't complaining, though. Neither was anyone else who passed by the photo booth.

Lunch, this time was an entertaining outing with Susan and Alice. Afterward, Jack, Jennifer, and Susan spent the afternoon writing all of the instructional text for the latest batch of photos. They figured they had about a half-day of work left to complete the demo photos and instruction text for the rest of FI's catalog, and then could begin shooting the video clips. Planning to discuss this with Nick when he returned the next day, Jack and Jennifer departed with the promise to get all of the latest prepared photos and text added to the website that evening.

They enjoyed a casual dinner, and then Jack wished the photos and text onto the site so that he could have fun with another fantasy. Giving it some thought, he finally settled on an encounter with his favorite super heroine. He suggested that Jennifer 'ride along' in the heroine's head so she could experience it from the other side. She enthusiastically agreed.

His favorite version of said heroine was the one from the TV show of his youth (he had shot into many a wad of toilet tissue staring at her incredible smile and pair of tits bulging from her costume), and he detailed to Jennifer the plot of an episode that so far had only aired in his head; Somehow the heroine had been tied up by the bad guys with her own lasso, and it was only by the timely and daring intervention of young passerby Jack that she was able to escape, thwart the villain, and save the world as we know it. As her availability was currently limited - she had more crime to fight - in return for saving her she offered him a night holding the end of her lasso while tied around her neck, as the magic rope had the power to compel the lasso-ee not only to tell the truth, but also to obey the lassoer's commands. She also promised, when she had more time, to take him to her island home for a 'proper thank you'.

--------

The first conscious thought Jack had Wednesday morning was that, what with all the fantasy sex the night before, Jennifer would probably forgo the morning wakeup. This foolish thought didn't last long, though, as he looked down to find his cock making an impressive tent of the sheet, which in turn hid whatever was slithering around his shaft, causing its tumescence. A bit apprehensive of what he might find, he lifted the sheet to take a peek. He was shocked to find a diminutive Genie/Jennifer, roughly the same height as his rigid rod, using it like a very fat stripper pole as she hugged it and spun around. Noticing his surprised gaze, she grinned and waved, then jumped to wrap her arms and legs around him, her face level with the underside of his cock head. She began to lick his cock like a giant popsicle on its most sensitive spot, while releasing her grip with one arm to tickle his helmet and under its ridge with tiny, dexterous fingers. The sensations of such small yet direct stimulation were new and surprisingly intense, and his hips involuntarily bucked. This resulted in a tiny whoop and laugh from Jennifer as she held on for the ride, but very little cessation in her assault.

Once she had worked his cock head over thoroughly, including teasing into its opening with hands and mouth and eliciting a couple more bucks, she slithered nimbly up to sit on his cock tip. Crossing her arms and legs and giving an enigmatic smile, she slowly began to sink onto his rod. It truly felt like he was being sucked into an opening not large enough for a pencil, so tight was it. Yet it certainly wasn't painful as he slid into her miniature slick tunnel, but infinitely the opposite, and he groaned.

He groaned louder when it became obvious that she was long past the point where his cock was in deeper than the top of her head, and she continued to sink onto him. Her crossed legs were blocking the view of her miniature pussy, and he had been wondering if she was really spreading that ridiculously wide to take him in, or if his cock was shrinking as it passed her lips in order to fit. Once she got to that point, though, he quit wondering and just went with it. Obviously her magic was bending the rules of reality at the moment.

Once she had taken him completely into her teeny, slick passage, and she was seated, legs crossed, on the carpet of his hair, she blew him a kiss, and then spun around to face the other way, causing another moan as her tunnel tried to twist him with it. He felt what had to be her feet rubbing lightly as far as they could reach all over his balls. Although her legs weren't long enough to reach the best spots, it was still a pleasurable ticklish experience.

She eventually turned back to face him and leaned forward onto all fours on his stomach. She began riding his cock with her ass stuck outrageously in the air, still hiding their junction. Although she was going at it as hard as she could, grinning at him the whole time, she was only able to move up and down on his shaft about two inches. However, what with her vise grip on his cock, a few minutes of her riding was all it took for him to blast forcefully into her. Her cheeks bulged for a second, then she swallowed heroically, gave a tiny belch, said a high-pitched 'beg pardon' with a grin, and vanished.

Jack gave a small grunt at the sudden release of the squeeze around his cock as a full-size Jennifer appeared on the bed beside him with grin still in place. She licked her lips and said, "Mmmm, that was a delicious breakfast. I'm stuffed. What are you going to have?"

--------

Jack was prepared for an angry Nick when they arrived at FI, but a fairly cheerful Nick greeted them. After the usual morning pleasantries and their enquiry about his time off, he did chastise Jack mildly for not waiting to spring such a surprise as the blow job stimulator, though. Jack grinned. "Sorry, Nick. I was just so excited about the thing that I couldn't wait to show it off. But don't worry, Susan only got a sneak peek. I'm ready to show you the full presentation whenever you want."

Nick raised an eyebrow at the use of Susan's first name for a second, then sighed. "I'd love to do it right now, but I'm sure I have a bunch of e-mail, voice-mail, and mail-mail to wade through. Let's shoot for this afternoon. Say, one o'clock."

"That'll be perfect. We should be finished with all the demo photography and instructional text by then."

Nick raises his eyebrows again in surprise. "Wow! You guys have been busy. That's great. I'll get a full update first thing in the meeting."

After another pleasantry or two they went their separate ways, and Jack and Jennifer hit the photography hard and heavy, assisted by Susan to make sure they had not forgotten anything in the catalog. They had to order lunch delivered and eat on the job to make it, but they finished the photos and text just before one o'clock. Jennifer got dressed and they headed for the conference room, happy with their progress.

12