Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 07

Story Info
Explanations, a day out in London and the death of a djinn.
19.8k words
4.77
32.3k
31

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

thank you for reading these stories thus far, this chapter took a while to appear and I should warn you it's a long one. However there were several things mentioned in previous chapters all of which I felt I needed to bring together in this chapter. I am mixing several mythologies and taking ideas from a variety of literary sources to create this story and before anyone comments, I'm not sticking to historical accuracy or keeping 100% true to classic stories, I'm very interested in taking a lot of things, sticking them in a melting pot and going my own way. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this, the ending was particularly emotional to write and re-read when I was proof reading.

John awoke, his eyes were bleary and his muscles felt tired, he felt warm, especially against his chest, his eyes settled on the beautiful being that slumbered in his arms and the previous day's events returned to him. That had happened, that had actually happened, he also remembered Hazel, she was upstairs, presumably still sleeping, what happened to her last night?

He managed to move around on the sofa and disentangle himself from Rose's embrace without waking her, she looked so peaceful, she lay there, breathing deeply in her sleep, he leaned over and softly kissed her cheek before getting up and stretching.

His morning wood was too big to miss but he remembered a power he'd requested the previous day and willed his erection away. It was not his normal reaction but this was no normal morning, it didn't even seem natural considering he had two women in the house who were ready for him basically 24/7, but he needed to think.

He headed towards the shower, he had work to do on his book, housework was calling and he had a few hobbies that he wanted to catch up on. Truth be told none of that was going to get done because he needed to do it, it would get done so he had something to do while he was thinking.

Too much had happened last night for him to simply brush it under the proverbial carpet and he needed to think, he needed to give the genies time to recover and then he needed answers. But before all that he needed a shower and some breakfast.

He wandered slowly towards the bathroom, not bothering to pick up his clothes. He slowly opened the door to his room and slipped in, coming around to the side of the bed on which Hazel was lying he stood over her just watching the movement of the duvet in response to her breathing. She was still sleeping pretty deeply and he had no intention of waking her, he simply knelt down and kissed her temple before grabbing a towel and heading to the bathroom.

As he showered the smell of the shower gel reminded him of his plan for the day, a trip up to London, shopping to get the genies some stuff of their own, real clothes instead of the magicked on ones they'd worn up until now. He didn't see any real reason to alter those plans, the discussion that was going to take place this morning when the two genies were awake and recharged was going to be longer than any he'd anticipated when he'd first decided on a trip to London but it was still early and they could go in the afternoon.

He got out of the shower and towelled himself off as he walked towards one of the spare rooms. Instead of going into his room again and potentially disturbing Hazel's much needed sleep, he remembered that a few boxes of clothes had been left in one of the spare rooms.

He pottered for a while, he'd gone for jeans and a plain black t-shirt today, wearing his battered old trainers instead of boots. He made breakfast and sat in the office towards the back of the house eating his cereal and checking emails on his laptop. When the bowl was empty he opened up the novel he was currently working on and surprised himself with how easily the narrative flowed this morning. He'd filled a good few pages by the time an hour had passed and he thought it best to leave it at that for this morning, he'd finished a chapter and was making good headway with the next, his publisher should be satisfied with that.

He got up and headed to the basement, moving boxes around, putting empties into one of the cupboards and placing various items into piles on the tables he'd had assembled against the wall, the piles were just easy ways for him to remember where things were meant to go, as he bottomed his third box he felt it was time to start putting stuff where it was needed.

The next half hour was spent moving up and down stairs taking items to the bathroom, the kitchen, working out if he really wanted certain things, he'd had a few house warming presents from people who really didn't know him, they knew his family and they thought by extension they must know him but their presents reflected their lack of imagination. Of course a smirk spread across his face as he realized that his former landlady had accidentally given him the best house warming present any man could want.

He stood in the kitchen three hours after he'd woken, his arms were extended as he propped himself up against the breakfast bar and stared into the granite work top, his mind was still coming up with blanks as to what had gone on last night. Hazel had had an orgasm, he knew that much, he and Rose had cum together, extremely powerfully, he knew that, what else was there? Rose had essentially attacked him, his sex session with her last night had been a new experience for him, she'd been all over him, as if she couldn't get enough and something in his mind tugged at him, his subconscious was aware of how little of that seemed fuelled by the genie-master bond, the passion and intensity were very real, indeed more than he could wish for, in fact he was pretty sure that was the sort of sex you only have when the connection is unbelievably strong, it's not the kind of sex he could have just wished for, so where did it come from? Why did it happen? His mind was awash with questions and completely devoid of answers, he would have to wait until he could pick the brains of a genie.

He was still stood there having a staring contest with the kitchen work top ten minutes later when a chin appeared on his shoulder, he felt waves of hair brush against his cheek and arms wrapped around him, her breasts pressed into his back as she greeted him in a voice that still suggested she was tired.

"Good morning John" said the sultry red head, planting a kiss on his cheek, "that's for the one you gave me earlier."

"You were awake for that?"

"I wasn't exactly awake, but I sensed it when it happened, a little perk of the genie-master bond," she smiled a warming morning smile as he looked at her, she was still naked, well except the riding boots which he realized she hadn't taken off when they'd fucked last night.

"Would you mind taking a shower and maybe getting dressed?"

Rose looked a little confused.

"Nothing I can do for you this morning master?" she inquired, her voice still with a hint of tiredness.

"You make a very tempting offer," he laughed as he turned to look at her and held her sides in his hands, "but there are things I want to talk about before I do anything like that today."

"What sort of things?" Rose looked concerned, like that of a genie concerned for the well being of her master but more so the concern of a woman for her lover.

"I need to know what happened last night," John explained, "I mean with Hazel, and with us, I need to talk about why it happened, something tells me that even sex genies can't manufacture experiences like that, I doubt a wish can produce that level of passion when we have sex. I need answers but I'd like to give Hazel a chance to be in on the conversation, she's still sleeping but I think she should be a part of any discussion we have, so can you shower and get dressed, hopefully that'll give her time to come round, when she's awake I'll make you both breakfast and we can talk."

Rose smiled that same warm loving smile he'd found so adorable on her, she leaned in and kissed him, it felt like a normal kiss, but at the same time to have that level of normalcy with a woman who wasn't even 24 hours old felt distinctly abnormal.

"You're a good man and a wonderful master, we're so lucky, Hazel and I, to have been released and claimed by someone so kind, thank you" she leaned in again and kissed his lips before turning and moving towards the stairs.

He heard the shower start up and went back to pottering around the house. As he finished the hoovering in the living room and switched the vacuum cleaner off he heard a door open upstairs and light footsteps padded towards the bathroom, the shower door opened and then closed and he heard a squeal of delight, Hazel was up and Rose was obviously pleased to see her sister up and moving about. John did a bit more housework before heading upstairs to check on the two of them, he thought Rose might want a bit of time to reconnect considering the loss she'd felt when Hazel's experience knocked out their connection.

As he started up the stairs he heard the water shut off and the shower door open. When he entered the bathroom he found the genies wrapped in towels cuddling close like long lost relatives and as he stood there watching for a few moments they kissed passionately off and on.

After those few moments had passed he entered the room and approached, Hazel looked at him for a minute, he didn't know what to say but as he opened his mouth she jumped on him, she grabbed his mouth and kissed him hard, it wasn't a deep, sexual kiss but a hard, thank you smacker. Their lips pressed hard together as he relaxed and enclosed her in his arms. As they broke the kiss they looked at each other and John understood she was thanking him for his part in that orgasm, he didn't know what had happened to her but she was clearly grateful and whatever it was had done something immense for her.

After a few more light kisses he explained to Hazel what he'd said to Rose about wanting a discussion, he then said he'd give her some room if she wanted to take her time drying off and she could come down when she wanted but she made it clear she didn't want any more time away from him.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

As they were moving around his house other things were occurring, far away, beyond the veil of reality and yet in a part of the universe to which they were now unwittingly connected.

Great beings swam in earnest, they had every hope of reaching Earth before the great evil that they'd felt could truly unleash it's power but they couldn't track the unbound one so their hopes were based on little more than a feeling.

As they swam the great ones at the head of the pack communicated silently, psychically, with a connection that no human could ever fathom. They communicated their hopes, their desires to help the ones who'd created the new being that swam with them, a new djinn had been created, naturally and with the help of a human, this was unknown for nearly ten centuries.

More worrying to these great beings was the evil, they were ultimately beings of love, of lust, of joy, they had no natural inclination to waging wars. But there were others, not djinn but the Jekars, great genies of power, not sex genies, these beings could've been termed war genies but that would bely their wisdom, they did not seek war, but merely aided the good when evil threatened.

The pack continued to swim as one of the great leaders at the head peeled off and disappeared through the fabric of this dimension, seeking the council of those who's arena they were about to enter.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

John moved about the kitchen as the genies sat at the breakfast bar, he decided to introduce them to the breakfast of royalty, ultimately they were his queens, the most powerful pieces on the chess board of his life and he loved them, so he cracked eggs, opened packs of bacon, put bread in the toaster and got out two plates, a full English was his traditional way of waking up after a hard night, apparently these two beings, who couldn't even get tipsy unless he wished it, were the worse for wear after last night's events. It was the morning after the night before, that thought made him chuckle, normally alcohol had done that to him, he never thought an orgasm could effect someone so much that they had tiredness equivalent to a hangover the next day.

The genies were sat close to one another, occasionally sharing a peck on the lips. He filled the two plates and set them down in front of the genies, moving off to the fridge and pouring each a large glass of orange juice. As he set the glasses down the genies tucked in, eyes going wide and little mumbles of approval escaping from their lips.

Hazel had gone for a brilliant white t-shirt, stretching tight across her huge tits, John suspected that they were always going to wear clothes that looked a size too small, but he wasn't complaining, it was distracting but fantastic at the same time, she also wore completely black jeans that clung to the shape of her arse and the movements of her legs like a climber desperately clinging to a cliff.

Rose wore a black leather skirt like last night but she also had on a pair of completely black tights that went into New Rock boots with red licks of leather flame around the toes and looked heavy and cumbersome, on her top she had a black Airbourne t-shirt, the whole ensemble was topped off with tasteful make-up and classy earrings to give her a sophisticated but heavy metal look all at once. And her beautiful red hair, that was a natural deep rouge and normally tumbled in waves across her shoulders and her tits was now straightened.

John liked this look, he liked every look the genies had had so far but he was still amazed at the variety that these women could come up with and how every different look seemed designed to make him love them more.

As the two ladies cleared their plates John sat at the breakfast bar with them and watched them for a minute, when the plates were empty he started talking, he had no idea how to have this conversation, it was not one that he'd ever imagined he'd have to plan. Where to start? Well his logical mind said the best place is the most obvious question.

"So what happened to you yesterday?" He asked looking at Hazel with a mixture of curiosity and concern, despite Rose telling him that what had happened to Hazel was something for celebration he couldn't help being concerned because he didn't know what had happened.

"I had an orgasm," Hazel started, explaining what they already knew but not knowing how else she was meant to begin.

"I had the kind of orgasm that humans can almost never achieve, it's something that all djinn when they're created are aware can happen because we're aware of every sexual possibility no matter what the probability of it's occurrence is. It's a full body orgasm but it's more than that, it felt for a moment like I broke the universe, I was flying through space, through time through things that aren't there and are there all at once..."

"I'm not sure I follow." John interjected.

"It's something I could describe a million times with words, but never truly make you understand any clearer, it's something that's mentioned in the human religions of Buddhism and Hinduism, in texts like Karma Sutra and books on Tantra, I became the universe and the universe became me, in human terms it's often described as 'the drop becomes the ocean and the ocean becomes the drop'... it has no true human definition nor is there much djinn, at least at our level, can know about it because it's the a way of travelling a sexual path to a higher plain of existence, even if you only remain there for a moment."

"So what it's like touching heaven or something?"

"It's something djinn are aware of and the idea of touching heaven is similar but it's not quite as simple as touching heaven, as humans understand the idea."

"If you're struggling to explain maybe we should tackle this from another angle..." John started, pondering for a moment, "what was the glow?"

"Glow?" Hazel inquired, genuinely unaware of what John was mentioning.

"You were glowing after you collapsed in the car, John carried you to the door and the glow started coming off you in vapour," Rose explained, "some of it seemed to sink into your skin, the rest of it we inhaled."

"Rose, you do have the knowledge of what that was, it's just not knowledge either of us was really expected to need when we were first placed in the vessel."

Rose concentrated for a minute, her eyes betrayed the effort she was putting into thinking and John was amazed that such powerful creatures still had limitations.

"It was creation," Rose whispered, almost inaudibly.

"What do you mean creation? You're saying Hazel's pregnant? Can genies even get pregnant?"

"We can get pregnant with a human child and bear it to term if our master wishes it but I was not the one who was pregnant last night," Hazel revealed.

John looked back at Rose, confused and uncertain, his eyes craved information and both genies could hear his soul screaming for something he could cling onto, it felt like a situation was developing and at the same time slipping from his grasp and inside he was terrified of what the future might hold.

"You felt it last night, right?" Rose looked back at John.

"Wait so that unbelievable experience we had together on the sofa together, that was you getting pregnant?"

"Not exactly...."

"What do you mean not exactly?"

"Well you never wished for me to get pregnant with a human child, the feeling that I had was like something was tearing away from me, something we created was escaping."

"Yeah, I felt that, it was weird, what was it?"

"Well in a sense we were both pregnant last night..." she paused to let that sink in as John's faced took on a blank look, right now he was like character in a comic book, he had a big speech bubble next to his head with absolutely nothing in it, how was he meant to process that information?

Rose continued, "...we conceived and gave birth to a djinn.... I think."

"Come-again?"

"The orgasm you gave me sent me on an incredible journey," Hazel piped up, "it hurled me through places that even djinn don't like to dream of because they're such high places we can never expect to get there. When I came it released a huge amount of sexual energy, raw sexual energy."

"What does that mean? And how does it relate to Rose... and me getting.... umm, pregnant?" He whispered the last word as if it was his little secret.

"Sexual energy is a very raw and basic form of energy," Hazel started, trying to work out the best way to explain the metaphysics of djinn conception, "completely raw sexual energy is separate from any other entity, it exists without a purpose, it longs for a purpose...."

"I thought energy was inanimate, how can it have desires?"

"Sexual energy is different, it's what makes up djinn, sexual energy resides within all sexual creatures but in them it knows it's purpose, it's there to drive them during their sexual experiences, raw sexual energy exists apart from everything else."

"That still doesn't explain what happened last night."

"Patience, we're getting to that, believe me this is a strange situation for djinn to be in as well," Hazel comforted.

"That glow that Hazel had when you were carrying her from the car was pure, raw sexual energy," Rose explained, John breathed out a little, he felt a small piece of a large puzzle fall into place, he finally had something he could grasp, a tangible piece of information regarding what he actually saw with his own eyes.

Rose continued, "We inhaled it and that's what drove our insane sex last night, it overrode the genie-master link that stops me from just taking you and demanding sex from you, it overpowered your ability to think in any terms other than simply mating and fucking and having me for your own, even though I already am yours," she finished with a warm loving smile, but it was tinged with a tiny hint of sexual suggestion.