George and Emily's First Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their kiss was passionate, and George could see Jamal's tongue in his wife's mouth, and his darling Emily mewing with pleasure as he plundered her mouth and lips.

After what seemed a lifetime, but was probably only a minute or two, Jamal gently let Emily back down. She stood, unsteady and glassy-eyed, leaning against his powerful chest for support.

Jamal knew that George was there, standing to the side uncomfortably. He moved Emily towards her husband but turned her partway away from George, her delicate and feminine back facing her husband.

Looking at the slack-jawed husband about to be cucked in a big, big way, Jamal took his drink from George's hand and gestured to the very married woman he was about to fuck. "Unzip the sexy bitch," he directed.

"Uhhhh, OK," George stammered, hating himself every minute. He looked about erratically and put his own drink down, and then reached for his wife.

He knew he should refuse. He should stop this. He should protect his wife from this man.

Be he didn't. His whole body and aflame with shame, illicit arousal and a delicious humiliation that was making his cock strain painfully in its tiny cage.

He reached for his wife, found the top of the zipper on her dress, and grasping the tab carefully with one hand, traitorously drew it down... down... down, past the strap of her bra and all the way down to the small of her back. He felt smaller and smaller ever minute.

Emily, his wife, the love of his life, his world, his everything, turned briefly to him and mouthed "Thank you!"

George's heart leapt, but Emily immediately returned her complete attention to the dominant male in the room.

Who was most definitely not her husband.

Jamal reached out and fondled Emily's right breast. She gave a gasp and her hand went instinctively to Jamal's wrist, but her hand then went to his, and pulled him onto her.

George stood there feeling useless and stupid, two glasses of whiskey forgotten in his hands.

"Lead us to the bedroom," Jamal said quietly to George, not even bothering to look at the other male in the room, now fondling Emily's tits in front of her husband. George could see his wife holding Jamal's arms, her white hands tiny against his large, muscled arms. She was holding now for support, and she was swaying with desire.

George could tell that Emily had completely and totally forgotten that he was present.

Jamal's words finally registered in George's brain, "Um... we have the guest bedroom...".

"Fuck you, cuck," Jamal said, quietly. There was a surge of adrenaline of fear and excitement that shot through George's solar plexus.

George had made one rule that he and Emily had discussed... not the marital bed. Anything else, just... not that.

"The fucking cucks always try this shit," Jamal said, gazing into George's wife's eyes and running a thumb across her cheek as he held her tiny face in one hand. "Learn your role, cuck. Your dick's in a fucking cage. You haven't cum in over a month. You invited me into your home to fuck your wife and turn her into the little slut she needs to be. Learn your place. I am going to fuck your wife in your bed."

George stammered something nearly inaudible but stopped, red-faced and trembling as he saw Jamal move so that the larger man was entirely between George and his wife. George could see Jamal lean his head down to Emily and he said something quietly to her. He could see Emily shift a little uncomfortably, and she gave an imperceptive shake of her head, and Jamal leaned down and whispered in her ear.

And at that precise moment George's heart sunk. His cock would have stood straight if it were not caged in its tiny cage, because at that moment he knew that his wife had betrayed him. She leaned to the left enough so that her face peered from behind Jamal's powerful shoulder. Her beautiful green eyes were large in her face, and with her expression she offered her loving, caged, humiliated husband a look of apology.

She took Jamal's hand and turned, her lovely skirt flaring beautifully. George could see a flash of her thighs and his desire for his wife, and a shock of humiliation at Jamal's upcoming use of her, exploded once again.

"Lead us to our bedroom," Emily said, blushing but looking her husband in the eye.

Emily took a step towards the living room which led to the stairs to the marital bedroom and staggered a little as Jamal did not move with her.

"You new cucks always need to be reminded of your place," Jamal said, looking only at Emily but speaking to her husband. "I am going to fuck your wife, in your bed, and you are going to invite me into the marital bed. And you are going to learn your role."

George, in a daze, stumbled his way to the marital bedroom and right off his sexual map. He felt something inside him break, just a little, as he submitted to his illicit desires, to his wife's needs and to the demands of this dominant male.

.... to be continued and completed, in chapter 2

12