Georgia and Darcy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,234 Followers

Georgia contemplated what to wear. She'd decided on the underwear, a black satin thong with lace waist and matching bra and was now debating between jeans or a dress. She chose the dress. Not exactly a dress. The shopping channel had convinced her a year ago she needed a shape-wear slip, the added bonus being (they said) it could double as a "little black dress." When on and studying her reflection, she decided the bra looked too bulky beneath the tight, thin material. The slip gave enough support on it's own, and upon removing the 12D, was satisfied with the result. As she slipped into black heels she again caught her reflection. Are you dressing like this for him? She asked herself. The light in the room wasn't bright and yet she could see the slip was transparent. Another question entered her mind. Are you trying to turn him on? For god's sake woman, he's your son! She told herself. Georgia suddenly felt queasy. She momentarily considered changing into the jeans but Darcy's voice asking her if she was ready from the hall halted the notion. "What will happen, will happen," she whispered and went to join her son in the kitchen.

"Mom. You look...wow!" Darcy exclaimed as Georgia entered the well lit room.

"'Wow' good, or 'wow' bad?" She asked.

Darcy could clearly see his mother's panties through the dress and he tried as best he could to lift his eyes from her perfectly formed breasts, the small nipples erect and also visible. "Ah, no definitely 'wow' good. Um I've organized an Uber so we can both have a drink, Ok?"

"Good idea honey," she remarked and as if on cue a car beeped it's horn in the driveway.

* * * * *

As Georgia had expected the restaurant was dimly lit and her dress seemed to go unnoticed by other patrons. They accepted a window table and a staff member approached to take their order. The girl was young and introduced herself as Amy. Georgia noticed her seeming to pay more attention to her son than her as they ordered and she could understand why. She looked at Darcy and saw what other women did. A very hot guy! His black shirt was rolled up to his elbows which accentuated not only his strong biceps but his sleeve tattooed forearms. She'd been unsure of them at first but when she saw him with his shirt off, the full effect from wrist to shoulder was impressive. His hair was shaved at the sides, long on top and slicked down, a popular style at the time and he wore it well. Darcy took after her in looks, seeing his father in him would be a daily reminder of his betrayal and she was thankful for this small mercy.

Georgia noticed Darcy now seemed to be paying special attention to the waitress and a twinge of jealousy crept into her.

"Um," the girl stuttered to Darcy. "I know you. You work with my brother. Thomas. I've seen you at the building site a few times when I've met him there."

The girls face reddened but relief showed upon her when Darcy responded with acknowledgement. "Oh yeah, you're twins right?"

"Yeah, I'm older though," she returned. "By like an hour!" Freshly blushing at her lame response. Darcy however smiled at her nervousness which she seemed to enjoy.

Georgia could see she was attracted to her son and she suddenly felt old when Darcy shook the girls hand and introduced her as his mother. Amy assured them she'd put their drinks on the house and Georgia took full advantage, ordering a cosmopolitan to start. Darcy stuck with beer and Georgia watched his eyes follow Amy's ample ass as she walked away.

When the food came and the alcohol flowed Georgia chose to cast aside the jealousy she'd earlier felt. Darcy was having dinner with her, it was her photo on his computer, whatever may happen between this girl and her son, she was his date tonight and she'd make the most of it. They talked and laughed and their conversation came around to Darcy's tattoos. More than a little drunk Georgia proclaimed, "You know you're not the only one in our house with a tat, honey!"

Darcy, about to take a sip from his glass stopped and looked quizzically. "You don't have a tattoo Mom!"

Georgia smiled smugly, running a finger around the rim of her glass. "Maybe I do!"

"Where? I would have seen it." He replied and then realizing if he hadn't seen it, it meant it was on a place on her body he had never seen, somewhere intimate, and began to blush.

Georgia was happy with his reaction. "That's right mister. Sorry you asked?" She giggled.

Darcy decided to take the opportunity. Georgia had drunk more than him, he figured she'd probably forget the conversation the next day anyway. "Actually no. I'd love to see it Mom."

Georgia opened her mouth in mock horror. "Oh you naughty boy," she laughed. "I think that would be illegal. We'd end up going to prison."

Darcy went all in. "It'd be worth it!" He added and Georgia slapped the back of his hand resting on the table.

"Goodness Darcy, when did you become so crude?" She joked.

"Probably when you told me you had a secret tattoo."

* * * * *

Darcy held his mother around the waist to help her balance as they entered the house. Georgia had taken her heels off in the car but was still unsteady on her feet. Once inside and the door closed she turned to face him in the hallway and put her arms up over her sons shoulders, clasping her hands behind his neck. Slurring her words she looked him in the eyes. "You're my favorite son in the world."

Darcy smiled, her lower body was pressed against him allowing him to still see her breasts. He placed his hands on her hips and felt the lace waist band of her panties through her slip. "I'm also your only son in the world! Unless there's something else you've been keeping from me!"

"Oh you're silly. I love you. Do you love me?"

Darcy couldn't recall ever seeing her this drunk and he wondered why she'd decided to drink so much. "Of course I love you."

"Then kiss me, I need proof."

Darcy complied by kissing her lightly on the cheek but Georgia wouldn't have any of it, puckering her lips demanding he kiss her again. Darcy did as ordered, again lightly kissing her. As he pulled away her mouth opened slightly and her eyes remained closed. He wanted to do more. To kiss her passionately, to feel her tongue but she was too drunk for him to be sure she knew what she was doing. If he made a move it could be disastrous.

"Oh you're no fun," Georgia relented. "I know, why don't you get us a nightcap while I go get changed."

Darcy watched her stumble along the hall using the wall as support. There was no way he was going to give her more alcohol, he poured a tumbler of water and waited in the lounge room for her to return.

Georgia came back minutes later wearing her satin robe. She'd removed her makeup and her hair was wet where she'd washed her face. "Probably for the best," she said as she drank the water and lay down on the couch next to Darcy. A music video program played on the television and the rhythm soon had Georgia feeling drowsy. Resting her head on the cushions she pulled her knees up alongside her. The act caused her robe to uncover her buttocks and it was deliberate. She placed a hand over her face as if to shield her eyes from the light and lay quietly, waiting.

She didn't have to wait long. Through her fingers she watched her sons gaze turn from the television to her. She couldn't be sure how much of her he could see but her decision to remove her panties before coming back out seemed to be paying off. She purposefully breathed louder to feign sleep and it did the trick. She watched as Darcy moved a hand to his crotch and began rubbing the front of his jeans, all the while staring at her ass. Oh Jesus he's doing it! She thought. He's masturbating over me. This proves it, he does want me. The realization still came as a shock to Georgia. Oh god, she thought. If he tries to fuck me, will I let him? The thought of him fucking her caused a familiar and pleasant sensation in her vagina. She felt herself wet and wondered if he could see.

Darcy couldn't believe his eyes. His mother's bare pussy and asshole were less than two foot from him. How could she not realize she was on display like this? That's when the thought hit him. Maybe it was on purpose. Did she want him to see her? She'd acted strangely, flirting in the hallway, the talk of the tattoo. Did she actually want him? Whatever her reasons he wasn't going to let this moment slip. Stroking his hardening cock though his jeans, he feasted his eyes upon her holes. His mother's holes. Oh to touch them, he thought. To taste them. He pressed harder against his cock, grinding it into his leg. Georgia moved her leg slightly and it parted her pussy, her pink slit, wet amid her pubes. The sight was too much. Darcy began cumming in his pants, he squeezed his cock and expelled his semen with stifled breaths. He looked down and was thankful his jeans had contained the evidence. Quickly getting up he grabbed the throw rug and placed it over his mother, turned off the television and light and left the room.

Georgia's face beamed with delight.

* * * * *

When Georgia awoke the next day she feared she would be hungover but was surprised at feeling so well. Darcy's early starts saw her alone in the house and ahead of her routine for work. In her bedroom after showering she looked in her underwear drawer. The thong she'd worn the night before was easily the sexiest item she owned and she wondered if that was the reason she, unlike Carol had never found her panties in her son's bed. Maybe I need to wear some lingerie for him, she thought. Maybe I can convince him to come shopping with me, she added. My god she reasoned, listen to me, was it only yesterday I found that photo on his computer? "His computer," Georgia said out loud. "I wonder what's on that USB?"

She did feel guilty as she turned on her son's PC. She felt ashamed when she opened the drawer and retrieved the memory stick from it's location. She felt exhilaration when she clicked open the folder titled "Asshole." What greeted her were countless pornographic images of women in varying states of dress, all with two things in common. Their assholes were either on display or were being filled by cocks or toys and every woman had her face. She could see the progression in his work. The earliest dated images had her face often looking out of place or the wrong tone. The most recent however, were flawless. It could actually have been her in the photos. Opening the next folder, "Boobs" she discovered her face photo-shopped on topless women with varying breast sizes. The next file was "Cum." Georgia clicked open the icon and was shocked. Somehow he'd managed to take innocent photos of her and turn them into a gallery of cum facials.

Two things ran through her mind, first, it was just her. Darcy had other female relatives and other women in his life, yet he hadn't treated anyone else to his artwork. And secondly, she was turned on. And how could she not be? Yes, she thought, it was degrading. He had reduced her to merely a sexual object for his gratification but it was definitely flattering. He was obsessed with her. He craved her. Here before her was an A to Z of her son's sexual fantasies about her. She hadn't even realized it when it happened, it was only when the pleasure increased did she notice. She was fingering herself. She looked down at her hand nestled between her legs, Her skirt was around her waist, her legs spread. She looked at the time on the screen, still half an hour before work. "Oh why not?" She panted, and pulled her panties aside to gain access to her cunt. Georgia expertly flicked her fingers across her clitoris as she clicked her way through the catalogue. Her son's chair became wet beneath her. When her orgasm came she was fixated on a photo of herself sucking a cock. "Oh fuck Darcy yes, cum in my mouth baby!" She screamed as she flooded her hand and shivers ran down her body. Turning off the computer and replacing the USB, Georgia smiled to herself, "Oh we are going to have some fun baby, Mommy promises."

* * * * *

Georgia walked proudly into the office, late again she ran her hand across Carol's shoulders as she passed and sat at her work-space. Carol looked up from her computer at Georgia's beaming smile. "Well don't you look like the cat that ate the cream! What's got you so perky this morning?" Then when the recollection of the previous mornings conversation came to her she dropped her jaw. "Oh my, Georgia have you...? You know!"

Georgia surprised herself by how frank and openly she revealed the recent events. She'd never really spoken about her sex life to anyone but Carol's incestuous confession had given her license to share, and share she did. Beginning with the flirtatious dinner and provocative clothing, to flashing herself on the couch and her masturbation session before work. Carol took it all in with relish and when Georgia's story was ended she excused herself to the bathroom no doubt, Georgia believed, to relieve herself much as she'd done the day before.

* * * * *

Darcy sat in the sun on his break. Looking down at his phone, his finger hovered above the number the girl from the restaurant had given to him. She was cute, he thought. She had a great ass, chunky, the way he liked them. She wasn't wearing a see-through dress though. She hadn't tried to drunkenly make out with him in the hallway. She hadn't openly flashed her pussy and asshole to him on the couch, he thought. Fuck, what was that? Sure she'd been drunk but had never been so openly sexual towards him. "Does she want to fuck me?" Darcy whispered under his breath. Darcy placed his phone back in his pocket without calling Amy. Let's just see how this plays out, he thought.

* * * * *

Friday afternoon was the one day of the week Georgia and Darcy arrived home at same time. Georgia had been formulating her next move for much of the day, in her bedroom she changed into a denim skirt she hadn't worn in a decade. It was (apart from the slip she wore the night before) the sluttiest item she owned, the length of which struggled to cover her ass. A white shirt complimented the look, it was a work shirt but had shrunk in the wash leaving it far too tight across her beasts. Perfect for the task at hand.

Darcy sat at the kitchen table watching youtube on his phone.

"Coffee?" Georgia asked as she entered the room. Darcy looked up, nodded, then returned his gaze downwards. Only momentarily though. It was the time it took his brain to acknowledge his mother's appearance. His eyes tracked back to Georgia as she crossed the floor. She wore brown wedges on her feet that lengthened her legs. He watched her from behind as she reached up to retrieve two mugs from a high cupboard. Leaning forward caused her ridiculously short skirt to reveal her white panties, the bulge of her pussy clearly visible to her son. Darcy closed the youtube app and opened the camera. If I'm quick, he thought, this will be amazing. Knowing her next move would be to reach for the coffee he aimed the phone and wasn't disappointed. Georgia bent forward at the waist and opened a cupboard at her knees. Her skirt lifted mid way up the cheeks of her bottom. The flash of the camera lit the kitchen and Darcy scolded himself for not disabling the function.

Georgia turned around as Darcy diverted his phone from her direction, blood flushing his cheeks. "Did you just take a photo of me?" She asked, knowing full well he did. She'd felt his eyes on her from the moment she entered.

"What? No, I accidentally pressed it on my phone!" He lied and hoped she bought it.

"Oh, Ok." Georgia replied, a doubting smirk on her face. "Hey, I wanted to ask a favor of you. You can say no."

"Sure, what?"

"Well I need to go to the mall to get some things and I don't want to drive around in my car, it not being registered and all. I was wondering if you could take me. If you have plans, that's Ok."

Darcy jumped at the chance. Whatever was going on with his mother, the more time he spent with her the better he imagined. And a favor! She'd owe him. What could this lead to? His mind wondered.

* * * * *

In the car Darcy found it hard to keep his eyes on the road. Georgia's legs were parted, her body slightly turned towards him in the seat. He could see her panties, his mother's panties. My god, he thought. Is she doing this on purpose? Blood rushed to his penis. The devil on his shoulder told him to pull the car over, take out his cock and offer it to her. The sensible half of his brain advised him to keep playing the game. She was making up the rules, she was in control of the field. "So what do you need at the mall?" Darcy asked, in an effort to take his mind from between his mother's legs.

"Oh you wouldn't be interested, just some new underwear," she teased.

Darcy groaned inside. "Oh, should I just wait in the car?"

"Oh would you come with me? You know I can never remember where the car is parked at that place!"

Darcy mentally leaped into the air but he remained cool on the outside. "Yeah, I guess. If you want"

* * * * *

Friday night, walking around a department store with their mother. Not how the average 25 year old man would ideally spend his time. Darcy however was in his element. Georgia had made a beeline to the lingerie section and was taking multiple items from varying racks. Darcy's role was to follow and carry the fruits of her labor. He noticed her progression. Beginning with plain cotton bras and briefs she gradually chose sexier items until she was passing him lacy thongs and what looked to him to be bridal lingerie. As Georgia held a red lace teddy against her body to judge the size Darcy summoned up the courage to ask her a pertinent question. "Mom, are you seeing someone?"

Georgia was a little surprised by it and furrowed her brow. "No. Why would you ask that?"

Darcy looked down at the lingerie in his arms. "It's just all this, who are you buying this stuff for?"

"For me! What, do you think you mom's too old to try and feel sexy?"

Darcy blushed and looked away. "No..I..I just.."

"Oh come on silly," Georgia grabbed him by the arm. "I just need to try on a couple of things, then we can get going."

She led him to the change rooms and relieved him of the underwear as Darcy took a seat outside. He watched a group of teenage girls looking at bras and they blushed and giggled at his attention. He was just about to pull out his phone and access the net to pass the time when Georgia called out from the rooms. "Darcy, honey are you there?"

He made his way outside her cubicle and answered in the affirmative. The door opened a fraction and Georgia's head appeared in the space. Slipping the red teddy out of the opening she passed it to Darcy. "Honey would you be able to get me the next size up please?" She was totally nude and though all Darcy could see of her in person was her face and hand, behind her in the mirror he could see everything. Her skin was white in the fluorescent light of the change room. As she was leaning at the door, her bottom stuck out from behind. Jesus, Darcy thought, I can see her asshole. The second time in two days, the thought was not lost on him. He took the teddy and promptly swapped it for the larger size, still only a size 10.

When he returned the same scene played out only this time in the reflection he saw she was wearing the bridal lingerie, all but the white stockings. The sight was still wonderful and he couldn't refrain his cock from hardening. She took the teddy. "Thanks honey, won't be a minute," she replied and Darcy was left to return to his seat outside the rooms. That was her chance, he thought. If she really wanted him she could have pulled him into the change room right then. They could have fucked in there, no one would have ever known. No, he thought. It must be all in his head, the flirting, the flashing. The years of fantasizing about her were making him project his obsessions onto her. He wasn't going to fuck his mom. It was an unreality. The teenage girls were still in the bra section and he decided to approach them, maybe meet up with them later but as he arose Georgia exited the dressing rooms. "I'm ready honey, let's go!"

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,234 Followers