Georgia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How bout comin hEr. Daddy awA untl fri. evNg. hows Mt apart frm me.'

There was a long pause before Charlotte replied,

'jst re-arranged a cupL of things & booked a train ticket. ariV @ statN @ 12:23.'

'I'll b ther w my driver, you'll lIk him.'

'Don't bother bringing NE clothes.'

'Wow! c U n d morn.'

After that I watched a movie that I had to pause twice to have orgasms. Then I took the egg out and went to bed when the movie finished.

I woke up to the sun shining through the window and the birds singing. It was 10 o'clock and I had to go and see Celeste. I phoned James and told him to come and collect me in an hour then I raided the fridge for a leftover slice of pizza before hitting the bathroom. I ran my fingers all over where hair used to grow and found that I didn't have any stubble so that was one less job.

I was still feeling horn and naughty so I changed the batteries on my egg and pushed it up my hole, set the control to 'random bursts' and went back downstairs. Then I wrote a note for Mrs. Jones telling her that she could have the rest of the week off as paid holiday before going out the front door to wait for James.

"Morning Georgia, going to the dress shop without any clothes on again are you?"

"Yes, and afterwards I've got a nice surprise for you."

"I'll look forward to that."

As we drove I told James all about what happened at the Ball. He had a good laugh and told me that I was right little exhibitionist.

"Right on both counts." I said as the car pulled up outside Celeste's shop.

Looking around to make sure that there were no policemen or kids around, James came round to my side of the car and opened the door for me. I spread my legs for him the same way as always before getting completely out and walking to the shop door. I'm not sure if anyone saw me or not.

I opened the door to see one of the couples who I had seen the previous week; Eleanor and her partner. Eleanor was the one getting fitted in a dress. Eleanor was up on the pedestal getting a different dress fitted and her partner was watching.

Both Eleanor and Celeste said hello and Celeste seemed please that I was naked. So was the man, his eyes seemed to be glued to my tits and pussy.

"Won't be long Georgia." Celeste said, "Look around or stand in the window if you want."

"Stand in the window?" I replied, "No chance. Kids or a policeman could walk by."

"You don't see many policemen walking these days." Eleanor said.

Never-the-less, I wasn't going to just stand there and take the risk, if someone could guarantee that no kids or policemen would see me then I would have been happy to do it. Anyway, I wandered around and was followed by the man's eyes.

Celeste wasn't wrong, she wasn't long and Eleanor was soon as naked as I was. Her partner didn't seem in much of a rush to give her the skirt and top that she arrived in so she went over to him and took them, then turned his face away from me.

"Hey, these are yours." She said looking down at her own tits.

"Right Georgia; just let me move the pedestal and you can get on it." Celeste said as she slid it over towards the door.

"But I haven't told you what I'm looking for yet, or what material I want."

"No need, I'm sure that you'll be happy with what I've selected. Get up there and I'll be with you in a minute."

By then the pedestal was dangerously close to the door.

"But I might be seen."

"Isn't that what you want?"

"Maybe; but what about kids and policemen?"

"You're a mannequin; remember."

"Oh; I see."

I climbed up onto the pedestal and waited. As I stood there, the egg reminded me that it was switched on. I gasped and gave a little shudder.

"Are you okay?" Eleanor asked from behind me.

"Err yes, thank you, something just startled me."

"Right, well we're off, have fun."

Eleanor said and they left me on my own.

I didn't have to wait long for Celeste to return. She was carrying a pile of half made clothes.

"I took the liberty of making up a few ideas for you to try on. I'm sure that you'll like them."

I wasn't so sure, how could this middle-aged woman know that I wanted? But there again, she got my black dress spot on.

Celeste took the top item off the pile, a skirt, and held it for me to step into. As I lifted me leg she said,

"Wow, someone's horny this morning."

I blushed.

Well, I called it a skirt but it was more like an elastic belt or a boob tube. I had to stretch it to get it to cover my butt.

"Hmm, I like this."

"Go to that mirror and check yourself out." Celeste said.

I did, and as I was looking at myself Celeste said.

"Turn your back to the mirror and bend over. Keep your knees straight."

I did, and saw that the 'skirt' had ridden up. My whole butt and pussy was visible.

"Stand up and walk back here and don't touch the skirt."

By the time I was back on the pedestal the skirt was up round my waist.

"Good for wardrobe malfunctions? Celeste asked.

"Yes, I'll take it."

The next 3 skirts were all flared from the waist and just long enough to cover my butt and pussy IF I pushed the waist band down to my hips. They were, are, all made of very light material but of slightly different designs and colours I felt like I had a belt on and nothing below it.

The next 3 skirts ware more like beach cover-ups but all are totally see-through. Each one comes with a matching top, see through as well. Celeste told me that I can wear those for out and about during the day.

Finally, there was a sort of ballet Tutu skirt, the stiff net going straight out. When I looked at myself in the mirror from a distance I could see my butt and pussy; but from an angel where someone has to look down, all they would be able to see is the net flaring out.

As I looked at myself in the mirror Celeste said,

"All the skirts like that that you can find on the internet come with knickers built in; I assumed that you wouldn't want that."

"Where the hell am I supposed to wear this?" I asked, "A party?"

"Well it would be good for that but I was thinking more of the nightclubs that Ibiza is famous for; assuming that you'll be going to some of them."

Just then the egg got the better of me and I shuddered as the orgasm hit me.

Celeste had backed away from me and was standing there with a grin on her face.

When the waves had settled Celeste touched my pussy and said,

"What have you got in there girl? There must be something; you've had that 'glow' ever since you arrived.

I confessed all and she just said,

"Good for you girl; good for you."

Under the pile of skirts were half a dozen tops, all see-through to one degree or another. Wearing the least see-through one I could still see my areolas and nipples. After I'd tried them all on I took the last one off and for some strange reason, got back on the pedestal.

"I'll take the lot Celeste; they're amazing; how do you manage to know what I will like?"

"For starters, I knew your mother. Then you have to remember that I was your age once; and finally, I watch a lot of fashion TV and news bulletins and programs showing the holiday hotspots and nightclubs. I have to; my livelihood depends on it."

"Well it's certainly paid off for you; these are all really cool. I'll take the lot. Can I pick them up on Friday morning please?"

"Sure, they'll be ready. Will you have the time to try them on, stand there on this pedestal and show your cute little body to the world? Friday is usually a busy day so there's a better chance of you having an audience."

"I didn't see anyone looking."

"I did." Celeste replied.

"Oh well, at least they got a look even if I didn't get the pleasure of seeing them looking."

I got off the pedestal and went to my phone on the sales counter and called James.

As I ended the call Celeste gave me a piece of paper and said,

"That's the address for tomorrow night Georgia. You will be there won't you?"

"Definitely; Oh, is it alright if I bring one of my friends and my driver with me?"

"A girl friend? Would she like to join in the fun? I'm pretty sure that I can arrange it."

"I'm not sure, she's not quite as free thinking as I am, but I might be able to persuade her."

"And your driver, will it be that cute guy that brings you here?"

"Yes."

"I'm sure that he will be welcome to join in the fun with us."

"I was thinking that he might just sit in a corner with Charlotte, my friend, and keep her company watching me have lots of fun. I will be getting that won't I?"

"If you like cumming dozens of times and don't mind a little bit of pain, then yes, you'll have lots of fun."

"Good."

A couple of minutes later I was walking out of the shop to the car and James was standing, holding the passenger door open and smiling. As I approached the car I said to James,

"In the back this time please."

James shut the front passenger door and opened the back door and I climbed in.

As I did so I saw a cyclist staring at me; I giggled and hoped that he didn't lose control and crash.

As we drove off James asked me where we were going.

"To the train station, we have to meet someone."

"Okay."

"Aren't you going to ask who or why?

"Well, as you are naked I can only assume that you are not going to catch a train. The fact that you are sat in the back with the tinted windows means that I can only assume that we are going to pick someone up. Am I right?"

"Okay clever clogs, but I bet that you can't guess who."

"Let's see; with you being as you are I guess that it's someone who won't throw a wobbler when they see you like that; someone who's seen you naked before. That probably only leaves one of your girl school friends. Am I right?"

"Damn you James. You're getting to know me too well."

"Repeated fucking tends to do that Georgia."

"I guess. Okay it's Charlotte. She's arriving on the 12:23. Can you go in and meet her?"

"Of course I can Georgia."

12