Georgia Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like them?" she asked when I walked back to her. I smiled and put my hand to my tits.

"Yes I like them." I said and pulled and twisted my nipples. "Oh, the shoes; yes, I like them."

"What about the skirt?"

"I like it but it's too long for me. I'll take just the shoes."

The girl watched me as I kicked the shoes off and let the skirt drop to the floor. Then I walked over to my dress and put it on. As I walked over to the sales counter I smoothed my hand down the front of my dress and said,

"I like them this long." Which is just a couple of centimetres below my pussy.

I paid the girl and left giving her a big smile.

Back in the mall I saw the only café and headed for there. I ordered a cola and a big slice of strawberry gateaux and settled to wait out the 2 hours.

When I returned to the clinic I had to wait another 10 minutes to be seen by Doctor Rodríguez. I'd gone over to where I waited before and again sat very lady-like, pulling my dress down as much as I could.

When I was called in to Doctor Rodríguez's consulting room he indicated that I should sit down. I did, very lady-like again.

"I've reviewed your results and can see no reason why we should not go ahead with the procedure."

I smiled and felt a great sense of relief. Now all I had to do was keep as dry as I could and NOT cum while he was sticking needles in my pussy. He then went on to explain what the procedure involved and he assured me that it wouldn't hurt.

I wasn't so sure about that part but, as the saying goes, 'no pain, no gain'.

After telling me a couple of other things that I didn't really listen to, he asked me to undress and get on the examination couch.

At that point I asked if there was a ladies room that I could use before he started. He told me where there was one and off I went. I seriously needed to dry my pussy before he started. I even rolled some of the toilet paper up and pushed it into the entrance to my hole to dry as much as I could.

When I got back Doctor Rodríguez pointed to the couch and I went and took my dress and shoes off again, and climbed up. The stirrups were still there so I lifted my ankles into them and waited.

The doctor came over and started dabbing something around my clit and around the entrance to my hole.

"This will numb the area ready for the injections." He said.

And he was right. I watched as he injected something on both sides of my clit and around my vagina entrance and even, I think, just inside my vagina.

Five minutes later and I was getting dressed and listening to the doctor telling me what I could expect and what side effects there might be. He also told me that I may feel like urinating for the next hour or so, but that would pass.

Before I knew it I was walking to the nurse at reception and handing her my Black Amex card.

I left the clinic feeling a lot happier than when I went in. What's more, I could get back to making myself cum and shouting 'Priapus'.

It was still early afternoon when I got back to the boat so I decided that I would go to the beach again. Salines had quickly become my favourite beach and that was where I decided to go. I quickly packed one of my big shoulder bags then decided what to wear.

After having a great morning I was feeling happy and daring so I put on one of my see-through bikini tops and one of my half 'V' thongs. I was going to go with my whole butt openly on display and the serious risk (I hoped) of someone seeing my newly injected pussy. The doctor had told me that it would take a few hours to take effect and not to expect intense orgasms straight away.

I just knew that I was going to have intense orgasms in the not too distant future.

Just to help me a little with that, I pressed my egg home and put the control in my bag.

I quickly walked to the taxi stand and was soon at the bus station. As I waited for the bus I looked around and saw 2 other girls wearing thongs and skimpy tops. I chuckled to myself and thought,

"I bet that your thongs cover you pussies; mine doesn't. Ha ha."

Surprisingly, there weren't too many people on the bus and I managed to get a seat on my own. I took the opportunity to explore my pussy with my fingers to see if anything felt any different. It didn't; and I took another opportunity and toyed with my clit for most of the journey and making myself cum.

At the bus stop at the beach I went into the shop and bought a bottle of cola the walked to the place where some of the scooters park where I had previously got naked or got dressed.

This time I quickly got naked, switched my egg onto low, and started the walk through the clothed part of the beach to where some other people were already naked. As previously, I got a few stared going through the clothed bit but no one said anything.

I found a spot between a group of young men and the fence at the start of the trees. I heard the crickets over the noise of the sea and decided that I was going to explore the woods one day that I was there.

I spread my towel then got on my hands and knees, butt facing the young men, to make un-necessary adjustment to the towel hoping that at least 1 of the young men would be looking over to me.

Then I made a big deal of covering myself in sunblock, my tits and pussy getting a liberal coating that took a lot of doing. As I was doing that I watched the young men watching me.

I'd just lay down with my legs wide apart when the first orgasm hit me and my body quivered and jerked about. I just had to give my pussy a quick rub.

I stayed sunbathing like that for a while, looking around to see who was watching me. Then I got up on my elbows for a better look and I watched a single, middle-aged man come and spread his towel close to the group of young men. After he had got settled, laying on his front looking straight up my legs; I decided to turn over and lay on my stomach.

I got onto my hands and knees and waggled my butt at my voyeurs while I straightened my towel again. Then I lay down, on my stomach, legs spread very wide, and with my right hand underneath my pussy. I immediately start playing with myself, knowing that my audience could see what I was doing but anyone passing by and just getting a quick glimpse would probably not realise what I was doing.

It didn't take long for me to cum with the usual effect on my body; and I remembered to say 'Priapus'. After the orgasm had gone I still toyed with my clit but I also wondered if I had cum so quickly because of the egg or because of the O-Shot; had it started to take effect I wondered.

I stayed like that for quite a while and just as I was about to cum again, I got back onto my hands and knees. A quick couple of flicks of my clit and I was cumming again. In between the jerks I managed to twerk my butt a bit and continued doing that for a few seconds after the orgasm had subsided.

After a while I decided that I was thirsty, but instead of drinking from the bottle in my bag I turned the egg off, got my purse and walked back the way that I had come. All the previous times I / we had gone further along the beach to the beach bar near the naked people. This time I was going to the beach bar behind the clothed area.

I walked just into the clothed area then turned to the bar. As I approached the bar I saw a wide path and wondered if it went to the carpark as I suspected. As I got passed the bar I saw a shop, some toilets and a shower. I decided to have a look in the shop but not before I walked along the path and confirmed my suspicions.

On the way back I went into the shop and saw lots of brightly coloured sarongs and dresses and some of the usual junk that gets sold at shops at beach resorts. The youngish woman in the shop just smiled at me, totally unconcerned at my nudity.

It was the same in the beach bar; okay a few people, men actually, stared at me for a short while but that was it. I was the only one naked in a beach bar surrounded by dozens of people in swimsuits and they didn't care. Well maybe that isn't the right word, some of the men cared enough to stare at me.

I decided to buy a bottle of cola and an ice cream, the man behind the bar ignoring my nudity, but my bottom half was hidden behind the counter so maybe he thought that I was just topless, and there were quite a few topless women there; some with what must be uncomfortably big breasts. I decided that I must talk to a woman with big breasts sometime and find out if they actually are uncomfortable as they look if they are not supported in a harness.

I was still eating the ice cream when I got back to my towel. I sat facing the sea with my knees spread and bent. My feet were even further apart. After all of the ice cream was inside me I reached into my bag and switched the egg back on. I lay back on my elbows, spread my knees wide and pulled my feet up. Because my knees were so far apart my pussy was open and I stayed like that for another orgasm and got a lot of sun on my pussy and inner thighs.

Some of the time I was up on my elbows watching my watchers and the people walking up and down the beach; and other times my head was flat on the towel, not caring who could see a very wet version of everything that I've got.

Later I went for a swim to cool down and the egg got me whilst I was swimming. I was glad that the water was only waist deep.

Back at my towel I switched the egg off so that my pussy could have a rest then decided that I would do some exercises, mainly the gymnastic exercises because most of them involved my legs being wide apart. I looked around for a suitable space. The logical place to do them was between me and the fence where there was lots of space but I decided to do them in the lot smaller space between me and the young men.

I spent the next 30 minutes or so doing most of the exercises that I'd done at the gym, even doing the standing splits. It felt funny doing the ordinary splits when I got right down and my pussy rested on the sand. I realised that I'd have to go for another swim afterwards to get the sand that had stuck to my wet pussy off.

I did go for that swim then teased the men some more before deciding that it was time to leave.

Instead of going back the way that I'd come I decided to do a little exploring. I walked passed through the large group of naked people to where the beach ended and the rocks started. I quickly discovered quite a few little beaches where a small number of people could sunbathe away from the crowds. I wondered how many people used those secluded little beaches as a fucking place.

I saw a little van drive out of the trees and go to the beach bar and decided that if a van had driven there then there must be a track back to the only proper road around there. I set off walking and soon couldn't hear the sea. What I could hear must have been millions of crickets. It was quite loud and I now knew why I could hear them on the beach.

I walked along the track, still naked with my bag over my shoulder. It wasn't long before the van came back and I moved to the side but kept walking. I wondered what the van driver thought of my little butt.

As I turned a corner I saw 2 clothed men walking towards me. They were talking and looking at me. They smiled when we got close and I smiled back.

Then there were more clothed people coming my way and I wondered if a bus had recently arrived. I walked right through them, some turning their heads to look at me. When I was through them I thought that it was nice being the only one naked.

After a while I came to a big fenced-off carpark. I kept walking down the side of it between it and the sea. I came to the place where I had walked out passed the beach bar and the clothes shop. About another 200 metres later I found myself walking through a little café, and I was still naked. When I emerged I was on the road opposite where the bus stopped.

Everyone around me was wearing something, even if it was only a thong bikini bottom. I went behind a parked car and put on my half 'V' thong then walked over the road to the shop. I went into the shop topless and bought another small bottle of cola and then went outside to wait for the bus.

Unfortunately, there were some people sitting on the curb stone where I had sat before but I saw a short length of wall, about waist height, so I went over to it. I turned my back to it and jumped up and back to sit on it but that left my feet dangling. Then I decided to turn and sit with my legs along the top of the wall. I bent my knees, drank the cola and waited.

Quite a few people walked towards me and if they looked they would easily have seen my pussy. Maybe some did, maybe some saw the strings of the thong and assumed that my pussy was covered; I have no idea, I didn't bother looking at them.

When the bus arrived everyone tried to get on it at once and I was caught in the middle of the crowd. When I managed to climb up the steps onto the bus I wondered if the man behind me looked at my pussy.

When the driver saw me, still topless, he started to say something but gave up and just took my money off me. I walked down the aisle as was surprised to see that the seat behind the rear exit had the same part of the modesty panel missing; either vandals removed them from more than 1 bus or it was the same bus. What's more the seat was free. The seat next to the window was occupied by a middle-aged man but the seat with no modest board was free. I quickly walked to it and perched my butt near the front of the seat.

I put my bag between my feet and lay back into the seat.

I looked down at my thong and couldn't see my slit but I knew that anyone standing down near the door would have a great view. I put my hands on my lap and relaxed.

When the bus arrived at Ibiza bus station a lot of people rushed to get off but the next to me wasn't in a hurry so I wasn't. I sat there looking at the people getting off in front of me; only 1 man looked at my legs, then he did a double take realising that he'd seen my pussy.

I was still topless as I got off the bus and walked out of the bus station. I wondered if I could get away with wearing just the half thong all the way back to daddy's boat. I may only have been wearing a thong, and only a half thong at that, but those bits of string and that tiny piece of mesh material gave me a sense of security. I decided to try.

I knew a place where taxis parked about half way to the harbour so I decided to walk that way just in case I chickened out. Head high and walking confidently, I set off and was happy that I made it without incident. I decided to push my luck and kept walking.

Thirty minutes or so later I was walking into the marina, still wearing only the half thong. I was a happy little girl.

As I walked through the marina I was a little surprised to see Kate and Zoe walking towards me; both stark naked. I smiled as I got closed to them then said,

"Caught not wearing knickers again?"

"Yes, and Kate is starting to like the punishments." Zoe said.

"You orgasmed when you were spanked then Kate?" I asked.

"Yes, it was so embarrassing."

"But it was nice."

"Yes."

"And you orgasmed again Zoe."

"Yes."

"Good for you girl, keep up the good work. With a bit of luck he'll never realise what's going on."

"I hope not." Zoe said.

"So let's have a look at your red marks."

The both turned around.

"No, not like that, like your father said and Zoe and I did in front of that man from the marina office."

"Do I have to?" Kate asked.

"Yes you do."

They both got down on their backs, raised their legs and spread them wide. I put my bag down and got my phone out.

"You don't have to do that Georgia, you've seen us before." Kate said.

"Yes but I haven't got any photographs and Sebastian photographed Zoe's and my pussy."

Both girls stayed put and I took a good dozen or so photographs of their pussies.

"Okay girls you can get up now." I said.

We continued the walk up to the café and Kate asked me where I'd been. When I told her she said,

"Like that; and you didn't get arrested?"

"That's not all, look at this thong."

I stopped and thrust my hips forward.

"Bloody hell, where's the rest of it? Dis you cut it out?" Kate asked.

"No, I get them made like this, and I've got some with no material at all."

"Wow; are you going to wear just one of those to the beach then?"

"I'm working up the courage to do that."

"Wow."

We'd arrived at the café and were just stood there talking. When the conversation ended we said our goodbyes and I watched their cute butts walk away for a few seconds then went to daddy's boat wondering if I dare go to the beach just wearing a strings only thong. I remembered the bus driver and wondered what he nearly said.

It was machine fucking night at the club and I had volunteered for it but before then I needed something to eat then a good shower; I felt like I still had a bit of sand in my pussy.

The café was obviously nearest so I dumped my bag and went there. Manuel was his usual welcoming self and I had a bottle of champagne with my meal. There were a few other people there but none of them said anything about my attire. I just looked topless and Ibiza is full of topless girls, a lot only wearing thongs.

Back at the boat I showered then put a couple of thongs (one strings only and the other a half 'V' one) in my bag, put a dress and some heels on and left for the club for a good fucking.