Geraldine's Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerrie was exhausted, but the disappointment that it was over tinged her thoughts. She lay on her back and watched them gather their clothes. Then spreading her legs wide apart, she moved her hand down and ran her fingers around her sloppy cunt, feeling the tenderness and the delicious remnants of her receding orgasm.

Again she had the urge to ask them to stay the night but kept her mouth closed tight, not wanting to say anything that might upset her and Brett's relationship. She heard them hint to Brett as they dressed that they could be available again on Saturday night. But she heard Brett reply that they were leaving in the morning.

Once they had left, Gerrie asked Brett if he still loved her, as she had overstepped everything they had discussed. He assured her he was fine and that he had loved watching her lose control. He came over, lay beside her, and whispered, "I love watching you play with yourself."

Gerrie jerked her hand from between her legs. She had not realised her fingers were still searching for all the sensitive spots. Brett grabbed her hand and returned it between her legs, saying, "Don't stop. I want to fuck you. But you'll need to get me hard again, and your masturbating is helping."

Gerrie closed her eyes and thought about what she had just experienced in the last couple of hours. She fully understood now how women talked of becoming captivated by black cock.

----

Gerrie and Brett were in their darkened living room a few weeks later. The video on their TV was coming to an end. It was the last tape they had made in New Orleans. They had watched the four almost commercial-quality tapes nearly every night since coming home.

She had told Brett he had missed his calling. They both agreed that the last tape was their favourite; they had watched it more than the others.

Gerrie was kneeling on the couch, her elbows on top of the seat back, with Brett embedded deep in her arse. They were both trying to make the sex last, gritting their teeth to hold off their impending climaxes.

But they came, almost together, both collapsed in a post-orgasmic torpor, and Gerrie asked Brett if he had thought about another trip to New Orleans anytime soon.

Brett held back from answering and watched in amusement as a worried look appeared on her face. He knew she was concerned that she had overstepped the mark. But he laughed and put her mind to rest, replying, "I've been waiting for weeks for you to ask me that."